Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (915236 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
sneeze...
Re: Flow For Rank by Dotwillis1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
sneeze...
oga go buy procold na
Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Stop seeking attention dude...I don't need stans..
You are a Hamster with a microscopic I.Q, so even after checking the dates the verses were posted you still think I bit someone that bit my two verses..
its normal and expected cos stupidity and idiocy runs in your family tree . Only your ghosts accounts would even like your comments here cos no one even cares about a wacko .. .so use the time you use in hating to improve your wack ass lines ...

shame. . .you just got busted. .now start crying boy!
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ffr is sleeping,heywhizzy awakens it/ ffr rises up nd appraises me/ saying my bars so elegant/ I'm Lord of host like the house owner of a birthday celebrant/ yup I lost to Liricyst but unlike other niggaz battle it wasn't a weak brawl/ it was prolly the best nl battle this year has seen dawg/ fukk the critics/ I'm still on top..I'm autocratic/
I find positive from every negative using just my logic/ this can sincerely be proven from my losses/ I've twice lost my battle to L..I see it as being heaven bound/ that's just me being intellectually very sound/ such perspective makes me move forward..that's my pedal/ does that mean I'll lose to limerick..na na,guy never/ after each defeat I still remain king/ tell mikuz to stop the dreaming/ ok let's assume that his d0pe self/ is the bible's Joseph/ yh,by God's Grace he'll fulfill his dreams/ but like Joseph to pharoah,he will be second fiddle to me/
can't you see I'm making sense/ or don't you understand what I've been saying since/ I'm receiving the credits..they're paying debts/ cos I've been constantly using my pen in slaying vets/
with my presence,nl has seen nice puns than a chess board/ so e don reach make una dey hala yes boss/ all my haters are bastards of the gods/ it's bye for now,ain't talking brokeness but this might just be my last bar for the month/ I still feel I've a lil thing to learn in this rap sh1t/ ok,maybe I should go back and read some of Ibime's script/

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Heywhizzy:
Ffr is sleeping,heywhizzy awakens it/ ffr rises up nd appraises me/ saying my bars so elegant/ I'm Lord of host like the house owner of a birthday celebrant/ yup I lost to Liricyst but unlike other niggaz battle it wasn't a weak brawl/ it was prolly the best nl battle this year has seen dawg/ fukk the critics/ I'm still on top..I'm autocratic/
I find positive from every negative using just my logic/ this can sincerely be proven from my losses/ I've twice lost my battle to L..I see it as being heaven bound/ that's just me being intellectually very sound/ such perspective makes me move forward..that's my pedal/ does that mean I'll lose to limerick..na na,guy never/ after each defeat I still remain king/ tell mikuz to stop the dreaming/ ok let's assume that his d0pe self/ is the bible's Joseph/ yh,by God's Grace he'll fulfill his dreams/ but like Joseph to pharoah,he will be second fiddle to me/
can't you see I'm making sense/ or don't you understand what I've been saying since/ I'm receiving the credits..they're paying debts/ cos I've been constantly using my pen in slaying vets/
with my presence,nl has seen nice puns than a chess board/ so e don reach make una dey hala yes boss/ all my haters are bastards of the gods/ it's bye for now,ain't talking brokeness but this might just be my last bar for the month/ I still feel I've a lil thing to learn in this rap sh1t/ ok,maybe I should go back and read some of Ibime's script/

Wtf! Is this
Re: Flow For Rank by Heywhizzy(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
sosiqdude:

Wtf! Is this
answer it yourself,Mumu
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
sosiqdude:

Wtf! Is this

go sign up for the rap battle league ...
Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

go sign up for the rap battle league ...

For where...Muzikstreets or.....
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
sosiqdude:

For where...Muzikstreets or.....

no... go check the chat room
Re: Flow For Rank by 16racks(m): 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
racks boutta sound it !!!!

am an hustle boss/. .c how i shuffle toys//
boys claim they go hard/ literally. .they love to *u.ck//
fu.ckin up over t.itties nd b tins. . they've got to suck//
wad up y'all. .rack's in! whu da *u.ck wanna brawl?//
av bin on d side lines/ as i sight fa.gs//
bin readin between d lines. .nd i can say guys wack//
but hold up!. . .niggas i only cite facts//
'fore u talk stupid. .claimin i only want d limelight//
i write well. .my composure go make ya fear fear//
cray puns and mets that wud make a vet beg//
lil gees wanna dare. .i'l double dare dare//
i'll show ya hell. . scriptin ur death sentence//
yall can tell. . .dat am a real believer//
but i kill scripts wif ill inks. .u gotta believe that//
speak real on the wheel. .tryin hard tu gettin bigger//
wrestlin wif ma demons. .but dat wudnt mean am d cena//
am emergin intu d scene..no emergency needed pls//
am down to earth. .slowly mergin gently wif in depth skill//
you niggas weak. .you nigs are real empty//
u wunt wanna test d pain i give but rather witness me//
c d verses i pile. .nigga am versatile//
yall nid rack versity. .nd dat simply cos ur bars are wack//
wen my verses 'land'. .*laughs* its a 'mass-acre'//
ready to tear apart fa.gs and dump dem wacks aside//
i ride easy wif the punchs and metaphor//
but bum gotta run if i let ma vengeance pour//
its easy tie and 'die'. . .c d gays i get 'wrappd' up//
i strangle em wif rhymes. .and dats a rap bender's work//
but u nigs best be warned. .diz z just d statement//
i respect wacks nd vets here. .nd dat's clearly stated//
m stainless. .ion 'trip' 4 lil boys that tryna claim vets//
cos even if they are 'my great' men. .i'll leave em in a 'state' of painment//

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by rayopt(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
Limerick:

Hol Up..... Lets dig out the truth and facts/
I'm bigger than you infact/
Limerick never fell.....he only laid low for Niggas like you to rise/
and I'm your baddest threat/ ya knw what happens if you fight this vet?/
I'ma slam your head against a clock...for you to meet an Untimely death!! / but cut that crap/ why this nigga all over me? Guess he just another fan/ now I'm miffed...storm his family...hit the bullet on his brother's arm/ plunge the head of his poppa dad/ till he hittin the wall and his moma cries/
now thats parental shot....mikuz, ffuck that ban/
its best they get this while the offer lasts/
now the attack on hs home was a shocker......and I made power run in the family like The Thundermans!!/
thats a bad intent/ shots madly sent/ you dissin' the phoenix? You have to pass me first/
buh wait....b4 u pass me, you should first be done passing your neco/ oops, did I raise the temper of this angry olodo?/
aii, he can call me out, I'd gladly accept, yo/
One blade at his throat and hes marching to heaven.....then make the black bbitch miss world, like Agbani Darego!!/
hey, I heard hes gat a wife and a baby..is it true/
Cos I'm evil enough to torment Saw's Kid till he Changes to Sinzu/
Jig I'm ur bondage and your doom/ you dnt have the courage to be good/
Cos you got nothing to offer.....you just a cultist in the school!!/
Poisonous venomous flow, packaged with sandwich/
my 4 4's engaged...I send a nine at the black bbitch/
fàck this, this be some cruely antics.....this nigga so black, he dispise blaq as his captain/
now I'm pissed off...so ffuck "GOD KNOWS BEST"/
Why the hell should he have created you with the wrong components/
plus I'm feeling Ibime had an error with this bar:

"its evident my bars shatter/ this irrelevant bizzare rapper/
this nigga here on earth. . . .so we must inform NASA. . . .to stop searching outter space for evidence of dark matter/"

wait, I dnt seem to figure out what the error was......hol up, I think I just did......he used that bar against the wrong opponent!!/

lol. . .gotta say dat diz here is one wonderful crap!....lol! Cool tho,
Diz ffr kips producin all sorta ghost. .oga ooo!!! All hypes for bullshhhit!!! Lmfao!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
Erm . . Owk ok .

I punch like Sam Peters/ to smash livers/ and clamp divas/
Beat 'em till they reduce to nothin' . . cos I got 'Zero tolerance' for wack niggas!/

I draft tight nouns/ to dispatch sly clowns. . . / . . so you best relocate to space,
. . cos Ill beat and use you for cable connection . . If catch you in a 'satellite town'!/

I'm known to slam a rival/ when I palm a rifle/
Kill you in a court . . If you claim there's no harm in trial!/

Fu^ck it I'm damn smart/ you ll soon get bodied with 10 slaps/
. . Its not a 'yardstick' . . but since I always keep ma 'gun on a lawn seat' . . call it a 'benchmac'!/

I beat wack fakes/ with real large spades . . . . . . . / but it won't be 'sceneries' . . . .
. . moment I strangle you with a 'sleeveless coat' . . when Mik 'lands capes'!/

I raise aggressiveness up a notch/ When I cross a dawg/ and beat him till hes forced to budge/
I bring liveliness to battles . . even Lagos politicians know that I've never 'Bored a Judge'!/

I half you suckers/ holding a manual cutter/ cos anyone who tests me has to suffer . .
. . stab your pupil with a serpent's tail . . till you develop 'Snake Eyes' like Storm Shadow's brother!/

I leave you him laid with plasters/ then break ya face with hammers/
But this brawl ll see me split this co^ck in two . . and leave him with bifurcated pe^nises like male koalas!/

Niggas put ma tracks on repeat/ when I voice to smoke wacks with the heat/
Y'll brag all day in texts . . but when it comes to audios . . you fools can't rap to a beat!/

I'm sicker than measles/ I beat gees till they triple/
. . Have your face smashed with a violin . . If you think I aint 'fit as a fiddle'!/

Any nigga who doesn't see me as lethal/ ll lose the wrist in his hands/
. . then let my bazooka blow him off with his undies on . . so he can 'fly by the seat of his pants'!/

I can't tell why you netcees are bitter/ cos my audios give lessons to misters/
. . but these wacks don't know how its done on the mic . .
cos they still won't have audio recordings if they were Ekiti election riggers!/

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by obesemf(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2015
mikuz:
Erm . . Owk ok .

I punch like Sam Peters/ to smash livers/ and clamp divas/
Beat 'em till they reduce to nothin' . . cos I got 'Zero tolerance' for wack niggas!/

I draft tight nouns/ to dispatch sly clowns/ . . so you best relocate to space,
. . cos Ill beat and use you for cable connection . . If catch you in a 'satellite town'!/

I'm known to slam a rival/ when I palm a rifle/

Fu^ck it I'm damn smart/ you ll soon get bodied with 10 slaps/
. . Its not a 'yardstick' . . but since I always keep ma 'gun on a lawn seat' . . call it a 'benchmac'!/

I beat wack fakes/ with real large spades/ but it won't be 'sceneries' . . . .
. . moment I strangle you with a 'sleeveless coat' . . when Mik 'lands capes'!/

I raise aggressiveness up a notch/ When I cross a dawg/ and beat him till hes forced to budge/
I bring liveliness to battles . . even Lagos politicians know that I've never 'Bored a Judge'!/

I half you suckers/ holding a manual cutter/ cos anyone who tests me has to suffer . .
. . stab your pupil with a serpent's tail . . till you develop 'Snake Eyes' like Storm Shadow's brother!/

I leave you him laid with plasters/ then break ya face with hammers/
But this brawl ll see me split this co^ck in two . . and leave him with bifurcated pe^nises like male koalas!/

Niggas put ma tracks on repeat/ when I voice to smoke wacks with the heat/
Y'll brag all day in texts . . but when it comes to audios . . you fools can't rap to a beat!/

I'm sicker than measles/ I beat gees till they triple/
. . Have your face smashed with a violin . . If you think I aint 'fit as a fiddle'!/

Any nigga who doesn't see me as lethal/ ll lose the wrist in his hands/
. . then let my bazooka blow him off with his undies on . . so he can 'fly by the seat of his pants'!/

I can't tell why you netcees are bitter/ cos my audios give lessons to misters/
. . but these wacks don't know how its done on the mic . .
cos they still won't have audio recordings if they were Ekiti election riggers!/

too much evul packed in one place, choi
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
staninem:
[color=#000000][/color]
Freestyle

I strike at night like batman with the black mask on/
my back scarred from battling mad lions/
but i keep fighting on/ like a zombie ruled by mike tyson thought/
feminine bars all i see; you define a cùnt/ this trend seems dead but i spice it up/ & you dont cut the mustard, these guys are flop/

my bars so hot - dont touch your screen when the rhyme is on/ they could ignite your thumb/
staninem is a crossbreed of eminem, k.dot &canibus/

even the blind & dùmb 'see & recite my pun'/ you dont see my punchlines & puns?/

remember this is a freestyle.. i just ''rhyme for fun/ like unsigned rappers/ but i'm 1 in 1101.. rated above emcees; i'm on signed rappers/
i light up your world; i'm the sunshine rapper/ i change the vibe here; i'm a constant rapper/
you lose your lives; you mortal rappers/
i render thèse glads useless like thor lost his hammer/
this is just a lightening verse: i bring the thunder after

ELYMAXiimus:

smh... Another ghost account. You registered today, nd this is your first nd only post....(i think i know who you are. You are in the top 5 most rated textcee of all time on here... Don't worry, your secret is safe with me grin )
i see you're practicing freestyle gringringrin
Cool verse though..

..I got it ...
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mikuz Bode George cool
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
teddybiyasi:
yo ffuck anybody I might alarm

let me do my fish

.....yo..... because of all my breed I'll spit some rhymes..../..in ffr tonight../......let's cut the night shut out I'm spitting it now...../...
.....lord knows I bring more flame..../...than the Igbo nigga's smoke all day..../...
....let go down this way..../...no punchline... no metas... no puns play...../...In brawl my word slay...../.....
.....saliva forge with dragon breath ......my spit burns with rage.../..
.....when I say I'm the best real nigga's celebrate..../....I need not to flow for rank before y'all know I elevate..../....with priceless bars that never depreciate.../.....
.....I sit nig's down to learn when I spit shit that educate./...like when I rap history bout nig's who fast for seven day/
..... before brawling me.. but still got killed & their soul sent to heaven striaght..../...
..... cause the punch I land on them are real heavy weight/..my fans were all like teddy we all know ready anyday.../
.....so why didn't you partake in the ongoing K.T.../... they urge to see 2 fools at forty whooped by a lady..../..cause actually they knew I love whooping nig's at eighty..../...
......I cry not when niggas compare me with Queen latifah's baby../....
.....when I'm different from a nigga who own a 'face only a mother can love'..you all know what I'm idiomatically saying.../..we all witness the look of his father which was an idiiot artifact in painting...../...
......you're a monkey so stop faking........../...you're a ffag I smoke once../...
......whooping again will earn me nothing cause it won't be the first..../
......I make nig's witness the way my punch gives the final touch & brush../...&
.......the way I render your bars devoid.../....while mine are still strong..../...
.....he love hitting the third person... with is wrong..../...so it was an easy kill for me before I pull our the gun.../
.....a rematch will only make things worst.../...in our last brawl remember how you lick the flaw.../...
.....like a stupid lad who thinks that the downer concrete part of their house is a lollipop.../..
... nig'a will be like haha when I said no funny words.../.if i see any teeth out ..you'll be the next I'm. coming for.../
.....in bout I lack mercy.../ ....& that what the boy envy.../.. till he gat frustrated to lend skills from wack emcees.../
.....but still got taught a bad lesson..../ .. with broom like beating a mad person..../ ..
.....let's get real cause I'm about to spit with zeals../ ..or leave it chill like I gat ice in thrills.../...
.....I sleep all night in the morning I vaporize with the rise of dew.../...
.....I'm bout heating up leaving cracks in heaven surface like I strike with zeus.../...
....my past are cool...winter's gone so you'll be damn if the she dragon rap with you.../...
.....with arsenals to knife ya crews.../...plus the way I rhymes in brawl..../... are ffucking hard to view.../...
.....real nig's be complaining bout ya mama soundtrack.../.plus the way she gives it free like stanta/....
....so cause ya mama ffuckers used condom so ya illiterate mother thinks she gat ffucked by White guys .../....
.....& the way B's lyrical sword divided her son into 2 in their late match.../..got her amused especially when B's throw her lad halves that night..../ ...
.....makes her run about screaming I never knew my son was an half-cast..../.....
... I'm a real hard lass..../...with verse that gat dwag upset like clothes spread on hanger..../....
....a queen born gangster./...always chilling in her cool high lander.../...with numerous bouncers which moves around her..../...
....I kill in 'just a moment' you can ask nas..../..so...i don't do sshit with ffucking Leper.../
.... When he spit poo... seriously we don't get is sshit/.
... Never knew he loves men till C expose the truth... Bout him being a gay in this city..../....
.... Who got ffucked by numerous emcee ...but never bleed cause he already lost is virginity.../..
....So I'll go easy on this weak breed.../... who had already 'lose is touch' like a careless vigilante..
.... ....I'm a capital bought back to the state we gun../.when I'm in the fear I bring makes nigga's recapitulate their wrong../..
....they thinks I was wack but they gat it faked this long.../...teddy spitting a warning shot to all.../..
.....never go against things you can't handle..../... when your hotness still couldn't surpass the burn of a candle.../...

peace out oneLove

This girl Wack no be small
Re: Flow For Rank by gottoboy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Reallie working O̶̲̥̅n ma voice, singing and rapping ιѕ thhe ѕнιТ.... #VocalWise
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nice one, Mikuz!
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
gottoboy:
Mikuz Bode George cool

cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
kr0ne:
Nice one, Mikuz!

grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
mikuz:
. . I'm known to slam a rival/ when I palm a rifle/
intelligent!!!

Darkrebel666:

..I got it ...
who is it?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
Emaprince:
intelligent!!!

who is it?

his style is so identical to cooger
its either cooger or someone who has over studied cooger
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
do you know that if you post or comment your password, nl will automatically change it to stars....let me demonstrate...my password is **********
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
sneeze....
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lets see . . .

Light one grin

I got more riches than you/ that's why I run things with your boo/
. . she kisses me like hell each time we make love . .
. . with her lips all over my chest . . like Sean Tizzle's tattoo!/

Beating me isn't something you can do/ In brawls I make any cat to jet/
. . cos its too difficult to take me out . . like chics playing hard to get!/

. . The ax I'm raising smash your neck/ after I leave ya laid in a pit/
'Go the whole hog' with this beating . . till he take the shape of a pig!/

Y'll too frail to be king/ if you claim ruler, my shots ll blow out your blouse/
. . cos the only time we see a bi^tch in control is in President Jonathan's house!/

I disarm this dumb heathen/ when I make the Kala come singing/ like Asa and Bob Dylan/
Pierce a sword in his belly . . for tryna have 'a gut feeling'!/

Attacking Mik is not what any gent ll advice/ I fire fools and emcees alike/ without having to care for they size/
Y'll lie that you're hard and raw/ when you've never held a gat before/
Cos while I'm holding an SMG . . he always gets his 'hand free' like an 'earpiece device'!/

Niggas who dare me ll die/ I'm handling clubs to hit yo/
Till I ensure that you see more stars . . like watching Wizkid's Pakuromo video!/

I'm better than the sickest spitter 10 times/ when I dish the best rhymes/
so if this vegetarian claim to do beef/ he ll be left lame and too stiff. . /
Cos my RPG ll blow him to the ocean . .
So next time you see this 'Vege in Atlantic' . . its not a 'British airline'!/

I'm a better rapper than Sinzu/ I'm heartless and evil/
. . the type that ll put hes boots on . . just to tackle an issue!/

Every thing you spit is elementary . . / I go on a rout when Mik is shelling emcees/
. . cos I 'take no prisoners' like a filled up penitentiary!/

The way I'm quick to put a blade in collars/ amazes scholars/
Push you off the edge of a clif . . till you experience a free fall like the Naira against the dollar!/

I got warriors that cut throat/ so you ba^stards better run to the north pole . .
Dissing me is suicidal . . 'tow that path' . . and get crushed with a tugboat!/

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mykali . . .
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
mikuz:
Lets see . . .

Light one grin

I got more riches than you/ that's why I run things with your boo/
. . she kisses me like hell each time we make love . .
. . with her lips all over my chest . . like Sean Tizzle's tattoo!/

Beating me isn't something you can do/ In brawls I make any cat to jet/
. . cos its too difficult to take me out . . like chics playing hard to get!/

. . The ax I'm raising smash your neck/ after I leave ya laid in a pit/
'Go the whole hog' with this beating . . till he take the shape of a pig!/

Y'll too frail to be king/ if you claim ruler, my shots ll blow out your blouse/
. . cos the only time we see a bi^tch in control is in President Jonathan's house!/

I disarm this dumb heathen/ when I make the Kala come singing/ like Asa and Bob Dylan/
Pierce a sword in his belly . . for tryna have 'a gut feeling'!/

Attacking Mik is not what any gent ll advice/ I fire fools and emcees alike/ without having to care for they size/
Y'll lie that you're hard and raw/ when you've never held a gat before/
Cos while I'm holding an SMG . . he always gets his 'hand free' like an 'earpiece device'!/

Niggas who dare me ll die/ I'm handling clubs to hit yo/
Till I ensure that you see more stars . . like watching Wizkid's Pakuromo video!/

I'm better than the sickest spitter 10 times/ when I dish the best rhymes/
so if this vegetarian claim to do beef/ he ll be left lame and too stiff. . /
Cos my RPG ll blow him to the ocean . .
So next time you see this 'Vege in Atlantic' . . its not a 'British airline'!/

I'm a better rapper than Sinzu/ I'm heartless and evil/
. . the type that ll put hes boots on . . just to tackle an issue!/

Every thing you spit is elementary . . / I go on a rout when Mik is shelling emcees/
. . cos I 'take no prisoners' like a filled up penitentiary!/

The way I'm quick to put a blade in collars/ amazes scholars/
Push you off the edge of a clif . . till you experience a free fall like the Naira against the dollar!/

I got warriors that cut throat/ so you ba^stards better run to the north pole . .
Dissing me is suicidal . . 'tow that path' . . and get crushed with a tugboat!/

Sick
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 01, 2015
A Quick Facebook brawl
.Vs Jennie

Light_bars

*Jenny's gonna moulder.....its transparently clear..that
her life is over/ and with the knives in my holster/ I'll
slice this toddler/ My 'Religiousness' is cruel...so
after striking her shoulders/ and smiting her molars/
I'll make her perish...in a 'God-like Way'...without
rhyming 'Jehovah' !/

4 words describe me....Notorious and Sage/ Ferocious and Rage/ 2 words define her.....Erroneous
and Frail/ If she dares rebuke...I'll clamp the
doughnut and ape/ and Stab her anus with blades/have her hanged on the 'Everest'....Fore' I 'rock'
her to the grave ... with ''Mountainous'' Waves!/

And Since her Pusssy is free...I'll use my trickery to
gain/ and after she's plagued....Raided and
played...and lyrically slain/ I'll tear off her pants...and
her pitiful veil/ String her to a 'ballot'...then Start
pumping her ccunt...- The 'Political' Way!!/

I'm handsome, fresh....and I'm hazard, hollow/ but
Jennie's unappealing....and a haggard fellow/ we
should cover her face.. With the mask of zorro/ Cos
ugliness dwells...in her Scalp and marrow/Even 'Wiz
Khalifa'...saw her 'Skin' and 'teeth'...and did 'Black'
and 'Yellow'!/

Jennie's no classy chick...she's a slutty street
dame/ she could do a sexx tape..just for cheap fame/
Jennie's a generous Whhore...she's naughty and
lame/I mean....You could ffuck her for 5 bucks...and
Still collect change!!/

if I catch her 'Father'..I'll batter the fool/ and if Jennie
tries to 'Sue'...I'll blast off his foot/ 'Peel off his
dermis'...leave him fractured and bruised/ then make
her 'wear his skin'...fore' i send her to 'Court'...in a
'Paternity Suit' !/

Jennie's a Pauper... a stinking babe/ and a frigging
lame/ She's a penniless whhore...and a filthy acme/So
Call Her Wallet a 'poultry'....cos everything in it....is
just a 'Chicken Change' !/

I'm a Phenom with 'Venoms'..and I'm dicing this
bastard/ ...and blighting the wackard/ cos every
rhyme..and line is disaster/ and if Jennie
survives...I'll make sure her hind..and behind is
shattered/ fore' I bring in the 'Snakes'....till her
lifeless body...start climbing the 'ladders'/

if i catch her 'eyeing'...these machetes,
alabasters/ would Puncture her 'Retina'...leave her
headless and hammered/ then I'll Douse her
'cornea'...and damage her 'lens'....like 'Careless
Photographers' !/

I still murdered Jennie.. With no preamble or
rehearsal/ I got her written off quick..with my
venomous pencil/ next is breaking some bottles...on
this Twerp and weasel/ And literally speaking.... I'll
bring those bottles to her mouth....- Like 'Pepsi
Commercials' ! /
Re: Flow For Rank by nwadiuko1(m): 10:42am On Mar 01, 2015
Who z gat d crown
Show me ya rapking
And ama show u dat he z wearing a napking

Money in da jungle
Show me what u gan do
Used to be a son bt now am an uncle

A baby don't dribble a ball
A baby don't smoke no alcohol
Next tym u mess wit da boss
Hez gon make sure that u. Locked in a box
Cos u still a young ass when I went from stayin on d bus stop to staying bossed up

I bet y'all never spit some ish b4
That's y it blowin ya mind.....c4

Ma money grows like d hair on ma body
I can punchline anytime no dulling
U love ya gal dats what u say
Bt I can gt her to go south of me on a tuesday
Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:
A Quick Facebook brawl
.Vs Jennie

Light_bars

*Jenny's gonna moulder.....its transparently clear..that
her life is over/ and with the knives in my holster/ I'll
slice this toddler/ My 'Religiousness' is cruel...so
after striking her shoulders/ and smiting her molars/
I'll make her perish...in a 'God-like Way'...without
rhyming 'Jehovah' !/

4 words describe me....Notorious and Sage/ Ferocious and Rage/ 2 words define her.....Erroneous
and Frail/ If she dares rebuke...I'll clamp the
doughnut and ape/ and Stab her anus with blades/have her hanged on the 'Everest'....Fore' I 'rock'
her to the grave ... with ''Mountainous'' Waves!/

And Since her Pusssy is free...I'll use my trickery to
gain/ and after she's plagued....Raided and
played...and lyrically slain/ I'll tear off her pants...and
her pitiful veil/ String her to a 'ballot'...then Start
pumping her ccunt...- The 'Political' Way!!/

I'm handsome, fresh....and I'm hazard, hollow/ but
Jennie's unappealing....and a haggard fellow/ we
should cover her face.. With the mask of zorro/ Cos
ugliness dwells...in her Scalp and marrow/Even 'Wiz
Khalifa'...saw her 'Skin' and 'teeth'...and did 'Black'
and 'Yellow'!/

Jennie's no classy chick...she's a slutty street
dame/ she could do a sexx tape..just for cheap fame/
Jennie's a generous Whhore...she's naughty and
lame/I mean....You could ffuck her for 5 bucks...and
Still collect change!!/

if I catch her 'Father'..I'll batter the fool/ and if Jennie
tries to 'Sue'...I'll blast off his foot/ 'Peel off his
dermis'...leave him fractured and bruised/ then make
her 'wear his skin'...fore' i send her to 'Court'...in a
'Paternity Suit' !/

Jennie's a Pauper... a stinking babe/ and a frigging
lame/ She's a penniless whhore...and a filthy acme/So
Call Her Wallet a 'poultry'....cos everything in it....is
just a 'Chicken Change' !/

I'm a Phenom with 'Venoms'..and I'm dicing this
bastard/ ...and blighting the wackard/ cos every
rhyme..and line is disaster/ and if Jennie
survives...I'll make sure her hind..and behind is
shattered/ fore' I bring in the 'Snakes'....till her
lifeless body...start climbing the 'ladders'/

if i catch her 'eyeing'...these machetes,
alabasters/ would Puncture her 'Retina'...leave her
headless and hammered/ then I'll Douse her
'cornea'...and damage her 'lens'....like 'Careless
Photographers' !/

I still murdered Jennie.. With no preamble or
rehearsal/ I got her written off quick..with my
venomous pencil/ next is breaking some bottles...on
this Twerp and weasel/ And literally speaking.... I'll
bring those bottles to her mouth....- Like 'Pepsi
Commercials' ! /

Guy you are wack as f^ck

Imagine, rhyming toddler with over, chai

"Bring those bottles to her mouth like pepsi commercials" wtf?

Next time you come to FB and talk shyt I promise to give you the hottest trolling of your life, you wack bastard

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
LooNat11kk:

Guy you are wack as f^ck

Imagine, rhyming toddler with over, chai

"Bring those bottles to her mouth like pepsi commercials" wtf?

Next time you come to FB and talk shyt I promise to give you the hottest trolling of your life, you wack bastard

Go read up on Feminine/ near rhymes. you obviously know nothing ..your Surulere accent is what's deceiving you.. if you can't manipulate sounds, words and intonation, then why are you even rapping?
.. besides I wrote light bars at the top.. It was composed less than 45 mins... just playful ish ... .so I didn't even go hard
You say you are not obsessed with me yet you comment on my every post..
out of 10 bars I dropped.. all you single out was a near rhyme ..how about the remaining bars dropped.. Admit it motherfucker, you are just jealous..
.Hater !
Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
rubbish. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.