Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (913783 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 25, 2015
where to get them link please...
Limerick:

mix with Cubase, master with pro tools or Wave lab.
Re: Flow For Rank by vickybash(f): 7:08am On May 26, 2015
teddybiyasi:

too rusty now

busy finalizing my project

goodluck with the project.holla when you are done
Re: Flow For Rank by goshikid: 12:35pm On May 26, 2015
wow. bin ah while
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 6:24pm On May 26, 2015
dj5naira:
I'm Jack Orbit/ my art are dark-hearted/
Splashin' emulsion on trades and customers 'till ure seein' a black market!/

Get me needles and ah tack targets/ words to pin this Jews/
Phuck the stories of Sterling & transfer saga, 'twil be ur neck “in the news!!”/

Go on with the grins n boos/ im savin' my lead and my tech/
My hand is strong enough to slap your head outta ur neck/

Enuff said, I don't give a heck/ tactical plans to burn all souls/
Rounds of ammunition for y'all, no “fuel scarcity” but its one “per troll!!”/

I'm a stunnin' shoal/ to hell with witchy spell/
Too ill, when I script, world leaders who read ma letters reply with tons of mails just to WISH ME WELL!/

They squished real shells/ NARC 2015 extends the era gap/ the alpha & omega chaps/
10 megabyte of praises won't match my 10 megaclap/

Now the entire Vegas rap/ usin' conventionals gladly/
So good on the track like professional athletes/

This is an exceptional dopesheet/ allow all mock & shout/
'cos that cypher would be tagged "F.U.E.L" as the most "talkabout!!"/

I'd disfigure the bïtch/ severe his spleen/ for thinking he's sicker than thee/ what you spit is numb bars /
how is that a figure of speech'? /

I'm past the gay friend/ I'm the man hes been grading/ you can ask his parents/
your duel with MARK was "breath taking" you couldn't " take AIR out" more like an " asthmatic patient"/

and now you're only getting bashed on net/ cos you're never a match for a vet/
your chick be quick to open her püssy for me, cos her laps I quaress/ and you'll only b treated as "bruce" if you were a " scratch on her leg"

He'd be the first to retreat/ cos I'm hurting the prïck/
For yearnin he's sick/ the raggamuffin 'd come with more dread' and more gunner' ... they will all fall cos I'm merlin with the trick/

this nigerian wanna fückwi bruce? aiit let's go/ I have a question for y'all : is the puppy a vet? No!/
I cruise on ferraris and spin wheels, but due to ' fuel scarcity' y'all won't see the 'pet roll/

I bleep, ride your wife/ with sleak, ice and lime/
djs dying from these punches someone call in the 'chi company' to keep '5 alive'!!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 7:47pm On May 26, 2015
Nice one bruce!
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 8:03pm On May 26, 2015
Emaprince:
Nice one bruce!
thanks cool
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 26, 2015
007Bruce:
thanks cool
when are we having our brawl.?
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2015
007Bruce:

I'd disfigure the bïtch/ severe his spleen/ for thinking he's sicker than thee/ what you spit is numb bars /
how is that a figure of speech'? /

I'm past the gay friend/ I'm the man hes been grading/ you can ask his parents/
your duel with MARK was "breath taking" you couldn't " take AIR out" more like an " asthmatic patient"/

and now you're only getting bashed on net/ cos you're never a match for a vet/
your chick be quick to open her püssy for me, cos her laps I quaress/ and you'll only b treated as "bruce" if you were a " scratch on her leg"

He'd be the first to retreat/ cos I'm hurting the prïck/
For yearnin he's sick/ the raggamuffin 'd come with more dread' and more gunner' ... they will all fall cos I'm merlin with the trick/

this nigerian wanna fückwi bruce? aiit let's go/ I have a question for y'all : is the puppy a vet? No!/
I cruise on ferraris and spin wheels, but due to ' fuel scarcity' y'all won't see the 'pet roll/

I bleep, ride your wife/ with sleak, ice and lime/
djs dying from these punches someone call in the 'chi company' to keep '5 alive'!!!

Damn....!!!!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 10:04pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

when are we having our brawl.?
its up to you
Re: Flow For Rank by KingTom(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2015
Now this is good shiiiiiiiii dayuuuuuuuummmmmm grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 26, 2015
KingTom:
Now this is good shiiiiiiiii dayuuuuuuuummmmmm grin

Very soon, your brothers will start trooping in here, and by the bat of an eye, you'll get FFR locked too. Is that your plan? undecided
Re: Flow For Rank by KingTom(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2015
laykorn:

Very soon, your brothers will start trooping in here, and by the bat of an eye, you'll get FFR locked too. Is that your plan? undecided
No, I am genuinely a fan of this section sir smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by jreyez(m): 10:59pm On May 26, 2015
Smh.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:50pm On May 26, 2015
I'm nice, could still be mucky/ cos ma slice are thrice as bloody/
F.Perez still, real niggas know, mess up n “get sacked” like “Rice & Ancelotti!”/

Ma spits make your momma loco/ that fashion designers wanna etch on my shirt, the mamba logo/
E'eryone feelin' ma flow, even black americans be like “...Yo Gee! Yo Gee!” like Yamamoto/

'Tennis females' want me strokin' their hood with my staff/ which is quite funny of course I stood and I laugh/
When it comes to plottin' lines, model me 'Steffi' cos i'm good with the 'graph!'/

This man is thirsty/ got a plan that's dirty/
Brutal how this 'coach' run over ya 'gal' with a 'van' like 'Persie!'/

My blows and/ my shows should be scanned/
The last time I threw an upper @ a 'dotch', he went up so high, and they were like '...where will the 'hoe land?!!'/

You can't 'pierce gee' with those loosen basics/ punchless lines is what u pupil pasted/
Land s.hit e'erytime I punch ma QWERTY keypad, while u drop poo only where the 'loo is', ...s.tupid 'David!'/

This nigga don't give a heck/ consider no one when I wreck/
Ur girl a slut, sighted D lyin' on a “clay court” n quickly pulled “her knicker” like “Beck!!”/

As the story goes/ he has always played the foe/
Pingin 'Virginie' in 'french' won't save ya, ...cos ur the only 'razz ah know!'/

JEHOVAH!/ frees over/ [b]Bruces myopic reason im boldin' this text which I crammed/ sure i'd be foldin' him dead in this land/
How on earth can he think when im HOLDIN' HIS HEAD IN MY HAND/

Him i'd be scoldin' with words which I land/ u gat few weapons against this Holmes/
That dude 'f.ucked you hard' in the battle u lost, I bet u felt the 'UTENSILS IN YOUR BONES!!!'/

Stab his cornea with two pencils made of stone/ 'tis a shame u were bated/
@ KOPT u were formin' Goliath until u were slinged to death by a lil GOTTOBOY whose name wasn't DAVID/

Ur life 'll ne'er be the same after diss u've tasted/ dry jokes u've got u black Gordons/
uncreative thief, even the WHITE FANG tale u stole & made ya own was written by Jack London/

After now we go see the wack they form don/ u don't even know how to perform, but very quick to jump upstage/
U'd die unknown here, none of ya topics u create have ever made the front page/

Don't ever rap again, u've come of age/ I don smoke am finish & I no even lift cigarette/
U kip callin' 4 battles & none 'd accept, not 2 talk of BALE~IN u out of ma whips even though u bringin' GARETH[/b]!!!!/

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by ThunderStorm(m): 12:22am On May 27, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Thunderstorm

who mentions thy name?
Re: Flow For Rank by Supermiy: 7:54am On May 27, 2015
you developed a lotta ego/Bleep y'all local bingo/this is a case of staring at my competition in the face and still wonder where did he go!

with my comic side/Yal gonna watch how the funny dies/this ain't related to sea...he end ups wailing from a hundred miles!

yeah am hardly seen/it aint as it seems/thinking i still lack the sting/but couple of punches would whiting your face like bleaching cream!

oh where the Bleep is the right bars/which create black scars/rebel ain't armored for my punches...for the lack of electricity and fuel is the only reason we see dark Knights!

a legend like nas/you got a treble voice,I got bass/but in a street fight...I'd becoming with prince and appiah to beat him til obese sees black stars!
..limericks/lime stinks/lime is a dunkard..yes Lime drinks/you thing you make song for jamming automobile and streets/wait till you shoots a video..its gonna be on Nickelodeon that's we will be watching your "cartunes"!
the spark of creativity/not of negativity/likely dissing bruce the elf/not gonna injured him..cause his name already shows he's a wounded man himself....

...bbl.....wack me
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:34am On May 27, 2015
this ain't WWE but I'm ready to SMACK ya/ 'got RAW bars for the wretched agama/ sling shots at ya epileptic mama/
djs spent over 2years on NL, no title won... how could he be besting my grandma?/ Bruce is only going 'head to head' with gay boy just to have his 'skull in my fridge' like jeffery dahmer!

i'd break him down/ and take the crown/
this is not a 'face' off, but shït ' bout to get 'uglier' like limerick frowned/

Dj5naira, you chose that name cos you're a broke loafer/ checked your profile pic and saw you smiling, I don't joke, brother!/
better start packing up your tools cos the shows over/ or I have you locked in a deep freezer 48 hours till you breath no more... now I call that a 'cold murder'/

what you lack is aggression, you aint fit for this/ reason aint taking you serious, only doing some frees on this/
would still beat you with an eye closed, you can put your fees on this/ cos youre a 'cut from a horse dung', dj5naira is nothing, nothing but a 'piece of shït' !!

I'm quoted and hailed when I flip best wordies/ but your a useless vermin/
all your lines we 'cast away' like a shipwrecked person/

you're not among pappies/ that son faggits/
thinking you 'stand' a chance with me 'd only have you 'walking with stick' like 'don jazzy'! /

I'll bag you hommie/ if we get into a match, you know this/
you getting zero compliment cos you're wack and phony/ you live a fake life, bet you won't be " leaving REAL" if you were Ancelotti/

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2015
007Bruce:
this ain't WWE but I'm ready to SMACK ya/ 'got RAW bars for the wretched agama/ sling shots at ya epileptic mama/
djs spent over 2years on NL, no title won... how could he be besting my grandma?/ Bruce is only going 'head to head' with gay boy just to have his 'skull in my fridge' like jeffery dahmer!

i'd break him down/ and take the crown/
this is not a 'face' off, but shït ' bout to get 'uglier' like limerick frowned/

Dj5naira, you chose that name cos you're a broke loafer/ checked your profile pic and saw you smiling, I don't joke, brother!/
better start packing up your tools cos the shows over/ or I have you locked in a deep freezer 48 hours till you breath no more... now I call that a 'cold murder'/

what you lack is aggression, you aint fit for this/ reason aint taking you serious, only doing some frees on this/
would still beat you with an eye closed, you can put your fees on this/ cos youre a 'cut from a horse dung', dj5naira is nothing, nothing but a 'piece of shït' !!

I'm quoted and hailed when I flip best wordies/ but your a useless vermin/
all your lines we 'cast away' like a shipwrecked person/

you're not among pappies/ that son faggits/
thinking you 'stand' a chance with me 'd only have you 'walking with stick' like 'don jazzy'! /

you getting zero compliment cos you're wack and phony/ you live a fake life, bet you won't be " leaving REAL" if you were Ancelotti/

Bruce dey flow for rank
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:49am On May 27, 2015
007Bruce:
its up to you
Next week Sunday.. you in?
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 10:15am On May 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Next week Sunday.. you in?
alright, how many bars?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:34am On May 27, 2015
007Bruce:
alright, how many bars?
12 quatrains. we post this Sunday by 8 cos I have a brawl with giyaz next week.
lagunna01 Kr0ne or Elymaxiimus take note
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 10:46am On May 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

12 quatrains.
we post this Sunday by 8 cos I have a brawl with giyaz next week.

lagunna01 Kr0ne or Elymaxiimus take note
I get my Giyaz mentions too grin

Ehen. . . About the bout. Let's make it a Career match. Anyone who wins is automatically rated above the other. The loser will be the winner's slave forever on Nairaland. Nothing, and I mean, Nothing will ever happen that will strike anybody to rate the loser above the winner in the future.
Anybody who loses becomes the slave instanta!

This is a CAREER MATCH!!!! I will create the thread.

cool
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:52am On May 27, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I get my Giyaz mentions too grin

Ehen. . . About the bout. Let's make it a Career match. Anyone who wins is automatically rated above the other. The loser will be the winner's slave forever on Nairaland. Nothing, and I mean, Nothing will ever happen that will strike anybody to rate the loser above the winner in the future.
Anybody who loses becomes the slave instanta!

This is a CAREER MATCH!!!! I will create the thread.

cool

I already beat you on 4 different occasions.
I don't understand what career match you are talking about.

how can you be involved in a brawl and yet you wanna set it up yourself.
so you can rig and manipulate voters right?

a neutral person would set it( either krone or lagunna)
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 10:53am On May 27, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
where to get them link please...
any where they sell computers and ish
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 10:54am On May 27, 2015
Lol, Ink is confused grin
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I already beat you on 4 different occasions. I don't understand what career match you are talking about.
how can you be involved in a brawl and yet you wanna set it up yourself. so you can rig and manipulate voters right?
a neutral person would set it( either krone or lagunna)
Do you accept?
It's a CAREER MATCH or No battle!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:13am On May 27, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Do you accept?
It's a CAREER MATCH or No battle!
whatever you call it is none of my business..
all i know is you are still gonna lose..
Choose a date and lemme plan myself and stop wasting my time.
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2015
007Bruce:

007Bruce:
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQquuaFIy9VPhOuEukJmky0eTJAa3i25wnE8MGn1Pcw2CctowHR2IS7GNSgAA[/img]
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 12:07pm On May 27, 2015
5naira's running out of bar
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

whatever you call it is none of my business..

all i know is you are still gonna lose..

Choose a date and lemme plan myself and stop wasting my time.
CAREER MATCH ryt? Say YES or NO and we proceed.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 27, 2015
GIYAZZ:
CAREER MATCH ryt? Say YES or NO and we proceed.

career match it is !

we post next week Thursday/Friday cos this Sunday is the only free-day I have to record my verse.

agree or not?
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2015
Darkrebel666:

career match it is !

we post next week Thursday/Friday cos this Sunday is the only free-day I have to record my verse.

agree or not?
Lol ok.

But we should post next week sunday. I can't be working and recording my verse at work. Lol

I only have chance on Sunday to sit and start recording a verse for 5 minutes. You know it's 5 minutes ryt? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.