Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (914388 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
007Bruce:
i'm tired of it myself. . .
then why did you do it?
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Straight from the block, i'm repping my hood/ son of God, even the prophets professed i'm the truth/ bow down your heads, if you want some blessings from Bruce/ but dont come alone, bring the rest of your crew/ your ex and your boo/ bring your wife too. . .but if you see me quaressing her boöbs/ no vex, just dey look/
i've got not respect for this dude/ he a thief, a beggar, a pest and a crook/ a cheat who stretches in duels/
you bring nothing pure to the table. . . Cursed words 'what we expecting from you/ a fight with you ain no good. . . I'm tempted to lose/ Stop pesting the Bruce/
try not to be stùpid for a while. . . 'take the right step' by 'putting yourself in my shoes'!

4 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
MuhdG:
then why did you do it?
do what?
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Girls n pictures are like 5 n 6/
2much of them on me.... I gotta pick choice like rice n beans /
Nigga c am blessed with the flows... cursed with the bars /
Instruments on my tongue.. am gon burst with this bass..

Y'all rappas are wack like lil kesh on is track..
So watch me make your girl Gbese wen I suck her Brest n dos lap /

I spit from north to south.. east 2 west /
Dj exclusive wants a feature.. I tell him sign the cheque. /

Am bada than y'all .. with what am into... check /
If rap now school.. I end yur career with just an intro tech /

Ask jigsaw the street got love for me /
Nor be say I toast am...but bcus am strong for real /
4Bullets on my chest.. am better Dan pac/
If he was still alive.. He definitely come tank me with a bottle of schnapps /

Ancestor in the making... you pray to me for your life/
Or I seize your breath n give it to them flie/

Emaprince your scripts are jokes... don't ask me why /
You need to be discover like Akpos... where oga Ay..

Sneeze....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
007Bruce:
nice wink
smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
darkenedrebel:

This verse is döpe..and before it gets too cliche, let it be known to all that I started the underlining of punchline signature cheesy
smiley
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

Sneeze....

Warriblood done learn multis!!!

Well done, you try.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
007Bruce:
Booty Call is no man's phrase, stop being greedy.

. . .and its a 'raw freestyle' - i'll spit 80 fillers to bore the crowd to death.

Au re voir

Your verse was all fillers.. Same with 90% of what you drop on ffr...stop being emotional when critiqued.. ..if freestyling equates to dropping 80 fillers of disjointed forced rhymes, rhen keep your ideology to yourself & stop mentioning me when you are not mentioned..
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
darkenedrebel:

Your verse was all fillers.. Same with 90% of what you drop on ffr...stop being emotional when critiqued.. ..if freestyling equates to dropping 80 fillers of disjointed forced rhymes, rhen keep your ideology to yourself & stop mentioning me when you are not mentioned..

hehehe. . . E pain am tongue

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
007Bruce:

hehehe. . . E pain am tongue

You lost a rap battle to me... Move on & stop including my name in every of your gururu & epa verses...good bye litlun
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
darkenedrebel:

You lost a rap battle to me... Move on & stop including my name in every of your gururu & epa verses...good bye litlun
cry no more, son. . . I never lost to you, infact, you got bodied twice. .why dont you live with that?

fils d'un voleur tongue

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Raplinx(m): 5:02am On Nov 14, 2015
★★★THE RAPLINX FREESTYLE★★★
Coup d' état

Yo, Tis a freestyle so Amaranth without being halted/ curse orchids n diss asters with passion till i'm Exhausted/ so as em gays on Ibime's dick gets spotted/ on his bed of roses n taunted/
damn d flowers scheme! their hypes high-Bis-cos thats d only time he's exalted!!!
Ma lines hurt! even Seun cant Handle me/ aint tryina display any tackle tips/ so fùck y'all! I'm taking the mantle quick/ bt dont think this is for Ibime! Cos i'm tryina sample wits/
so Its a general diss like Gowon's battle script!!!
i made ya light bars blackout/
unlike most of y'all i aint no Wack tout/ b*tches go check ma last bout!/ every bar i drop so hot. . . . Like Obesmf's thatched house!!!

Even Darkrebel wud reminise those fb days... Linx's good as fück/ and he the Fool that sucks/was never good at all/ scripts poo and flops/ so we didnt get his lines... Like Ibime's verse after Coogar dropped!!!/
I'm 'Cain Marko'... Dark always got whooped n knocked/ when i unleash the juggernaut/ then he'd brag he schooled at "Ox.../ and beats every dude at ford"/ bt he was later booed and mocked/ when we discovered the 'Abôki' was a fresher in Unilag... studying Food & Nut!!!/ grin

Nl Rap section, who's the king in this zone??/ Answer Unknown!/ someone put Seun on phone/
Ibime aint the king! Neither Coogar nor Krone/ Ninjas play the trombone/ its time ma ass amalgamates with the throne/ n the rules atoned/
as i get Bis jumping the royal seat... A prove he's getting "overthrown"!!!.
Raplinx is here... distinguished, yeah/ i'm bringing techs... with british gears/
just a second, as this uppercut leaves Bis in tears/ n lain as my bedridden [u]heir[/]!/ then leave "Dbanj n these wana-blow artists" screaming... the King is here!!!
Dont get it twisted... even Devil knows i'm gifted!/ Olympian gods adored what i've scripted/
n to all Bis-addicted-Gs
his fame gon be drifted/ he'll never reply this instead/ how else will he "take shots" at me when his camera lens shifted!!!/
I'm a Pro kin/ n aint boasting/ the punches i'm throwing/ leave mofos choking/
cos they all got Ibime's Coaching/
aint tryina "diss-em-bar" with Christmas emotion/
so Obaino stop boasting!/
we knw u've got ur verse lean on Bis cos he's soaring/
dude how will u even Shine when hamattan is approaching.

I'ma Legend biitches! Not a 'bar man'/ a champion right 4rm my Orijin... i'ma badass/
so with this harp, Ibime'll dance to my tone as he gets lashed and/ his legacy dumped in a trash can!/ b4 i
fire him with 33 gunshots.... thats how i'll finish NL Star man!!!!
.Fück compassions!/ omo na massive death when ma guns pump-action/ after i stun battalion,,, n get em schmuck paupers shunned!/
Linx ina glamour of champion/ quit beckoning Mik/Airmark! i'm always in charge like hardcore war stallions/
the mods wudnt be called to barn Aba's icon.... even if they were St.Paul's companion!!!
REPLAY THAT!
The Mods wudnt be called "Two Barnabas' icon" even if they were St.Paul's Companions!!
@@@Light fades@@@

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 7:29am On Nov 14, 2015
I'd shove you to pieces/platter your face with faeces/ till you feel bad and squeezy/ but since my lyrics limit your gimmick/ i'd slice off your finger print so you cant dail digit/
I'd feed you with punches/for claiming you're fronting/ my shid burns as iron while you'rs are rotten/ metalic flows i script, so rich on protein/ you're a novice in rap, filled with nothing/ so its best i stab the copper with fist of iron, now that's metallic bonding/
am bouncing with freeze/ writing in greek/ first class script/ thats carries degree/ your's are Lame, you're jealous in me/ kr0ne's love for cooger is like a bubble gum in a harlot's mouth just to get her pleased/
Am two times your reach/ 10 times your kids/ and even if you're high on weed/ u won't still beat my shid/
The flash returns/ with lots of bomb/ and heaps of thorn/ to match on you, like piece of rug/ you better be careful and watch your tougue/ and not a child's plays to bunch of boy's/else, i'd cut your chord/till u have a mind lesson n school ur thought/

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Raplinx:

I'ma Legend biitches! Not a 'bar man'/ a champion right 4rm my Orijin... i'ma badass/
so with this harp, Ibime'll dance to my tone as he gets lashed and/ his legacy dumped in a trash can!/ b4 i

RAP!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 14, 2015
It's pointless the cursing voices of poison coming out from a kin that morbid..//

I would rather avoid it, but we are so close fire signs clash of a Leo and Sag, with horns of a taurus..//

We keep digging the past like an archaeologist with Horus, pulling at eachother's weak spots till we pick up the pieces with forceps..//

Loose bearings its heavy words being birthed with Sore lips, implored hips, cuss out the ugly with more rips..//

I'm done with you and this poor shi't, coz you jump to conclusions yo overboard ship!..//

If you dont get the imagery its because yo vanity got yo head so far up yo as's!..//

We came from humble beginnings, yet you sh'it on people and flush fast, karma has a way of rectifying that to laugh last..//

I will always love you, but I wont indulge in the abuse, coz I know how it hurts when u have something to lose..//

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

Sneeze....
multies galore!!! Warriblood, na you be this ??
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2015
Nice one raplinx!! The BEAR scheme was well executed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by sinizia: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2015
Raplinx:

I'm 'Cain Marko'... Dark always got whooped n knocked/ when i unleash the juggernaut/ then he'd brag he schooled at "Ox.../ and beats every dude at ford"/ bt he was later booed and mocked/ when we discovered the 'Abôki' was a fresher in Unilag... studying Food & Nut!!!/ grin

Hahahah!! You're very good. Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by obesemf(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lmao Raplinx, if you're mentioning me, do it well. no time for wack cowards like you
Re: Flow For Rank by Raplinx(m): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Emaprince:
Nice one raplinx!! The BEAR scheme was well executed.
thanks man
Re: Flow For Rank by Raplinx(m): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
obesemf:
Lmao Raplinx, if you're mentioning me, do it well. no time for wack cowards like you
yawns.
Dude u're down 4 a rematch

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by obesemf(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Raplinx:
yawns. Dude u're down 4 a rematch
no
Re: Flow For Rank by SmokingGunZ(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
dj5naira:
I'm evil, very brash, brute/ bully to pieces all these ass, newts/
Grippin' necks the same way I grip 'cutlass' . . . that's how we deal with people at the 'grassroot!'/

I'm in charge so don't be dumb to challenge me/ 'cos to start with, I'll slit your thumb so angrily/
I hold this base meanin' u can't be "above this president", unless u speakin' to me from the balcony/

These writer don't know what they say, after they'll form super cracks with nerve/ oh boy! Pack ur beefy snacks n swerve/
Talkin' money when they're cash-less. with such impression, you know they lack the verve/

The world could testify to what I chant n dotted/ no be rant or rottens/
What I bring is fresh, won't find 'em elsewhere, homologous to military jets flyin' “under the radar”. . . “can't be spotted!!”/

Fully loaded when we onto some raw strategy, steps/ enough to waste, gathered more gadgetry techs/
sprayin at minimum, '100 rounds', . . . . pure 'fantasy sex!'/

Spotless chicks @ my beckoning when I'm placin' holy order/ you see, that's the diff. between us importers/
Y'all ask for any 'gal pin', reppin' randy BBC reporters/

The innocent V-girl ignorant o' my Hot n HARD Flared BRICK/ I pulled up, eyes popped, her stares thick/
What's that "1" rod b'tween ur legs?, ...these?? I replied, nothin' threatenin' just a "bare stick!!"/ . . . DON'T BE SCARED PRICK/

We don't mean to “attack characters” with dark writtens/ wait a minute, what's that behind?? A black kitten?/

Lemme see . . . .smh....

...carryin' a bulldog on ur back, and you complain of being “backbitten!!”/

My verdict!!¡¡¡
Rhymes-Nil
Use of bold-100% wack and meaningless.
Because say na u pionner this section, Mvgt-dj5naira grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by dondavor: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
ama drop my first line by saying you dudes drop lines nd all niggas be doin is interacting/but i spit these lines nd turn a whole soccer team in to actors yeah INTER ACTING/ screwed your broad thrice nd decided ta apply dat old fifa rule nd keep her 4 keeps/her hole swallowin ma dick while reading 48 laws of power i mean she deep/
Re: Flow For Rank by dj5naira(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
SmokingGunZ:

My verdict!!¡¡¡
Rhymes-Nil
Use of bold-100% wack and meaningless.
Because say na u pionner this section, Mvgt-dj5naira grin

Thank you SmokingGunZ.

More votes please : )
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Raplinx:
Coup d' état

Yo, Tis a freestyle so Amaranth without being halted/ curse orchids n diss asters with passion till i'm Exhausted/ so as em gays on Ibime's dick gets spotted/ on his bed of roses n taunted/
damn d flowers scheme! their hypes high-Bis-cos thats d only time he's exalted!!!
Ma lines hurt! even Seun cant Handle me/ aint tryina display any tackle tips/ so fùck y'all! I'm taking the mantle quick/ bt dont think this is for Ibime! Cos i'm tryina sample wits/
unlike most of y'all i aint no Wack tout/ b*tches go check ma last bout!/ every bar i drop so hot. . . . Like Obesmf's thatched house!!!

Even Darkrebel wud reminise those fb days... Linx's good as fück/ and he the Fool that sucks/was never good at all/ scripts poo and flops/ so we didnt get his lines... Like Ibime's verse after Coogar dropped!!!/

Nl Rap section, who's the king in this zone??/ Answer Unknown!/ someone put Seun on phone/
Ibime aint the king! Neither Coogar nor Krone/ Ninjas play the trombone/ its time ma ass amalgamates with the throne/ n the rules atoned/
Raplinx is here... distinguished, yeah/ i'm bringing techs... with british gears/
just a second, as this uppercut leaves Bis in tears/ n lain as my bedridden heir[/]!/ then leave "Dbanj n these wana-blow artists" screaming... the King is here!!!
Dont get it twisted... even Devil knows i'm gifted!/ Olympian gods adored what i've scripted/
n to all Bis-addicted-Gs
his fame gon be drifted/ he'll never reply this instead/ how else will he "take shots" at me when his camera lens shifted!!!/

.Fück compassions!/ omo na massive death when ma guns pump-action/ after i stun battalion,,, n get em schmuck paupers shunned!/
Linx ina glamour of champion/ quit beckoning Mik/Airmark! i'm always in charge like hardcore war stallions/
the mods wudnt be called to barn Aba's icon.... even if they were St.Paul's companion!!!
REPLAY THAT!
The Mods wudnt be called "Two Barnabas' icon" even if they were St.Paul's Companions!!
@@@Light fades@@@

after Obese.. Come get the fade like a Barber's shop

grin
Raplinx:
[u]Coup d' état

just a second, as this uppercut leaves Bis in tears/ n lain as my bedridden [u]heir[/]!/ then leave "Dbanj n these wana-blow artists" screaming... the King is here!!!
n to all Bis-addicted-Gs

REPLAY THAT!
@@@Light fades@@@

this is döper than anything Bruce has ever scrpted in his life...
cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by Raplinx(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
darkenedrebel:

grin

this is döper than anything 007Bruce has ever scrpted in his life...
after Obesemf.. Come get the fade like a Barber's shop
cheesy
grin grin. Dont mind me jhor, thats was a freestyle ma niqqa.
Re: Flow For Rank by SmokingGunZ(m): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Raplinx Cremation

Agbero your accent thick, your texts too,,all wack/mentioning kr0ne, bis, top heads, you'd think this dude's all crack/
Nah!. He's a pig, married to uncleanliness. ....he might have made a pact...till dirt do us part!!

If you try debunk, i go knack your head/. . .you gats confess. .you fear me, cos i've spat on 'heads/
Cleanliness is next to godliness, then this fôol's in the deepest part of hell/

I really hate to get my hands on garbage so imma make this harvest/. .buh u made the call out
GENERALLY, we have a MAJOR ops, a gun to your piss-tool. .i'll blast your PRIVATES!!../

Aint here to make a thriller/. .ama give u hot slaps..leave and later bomb him. .Dele Giwa!!...

Dont try to feel superior/. .cos i'd murk all your gee, ya!/We don't feel your steeze, pah! lipsrsealed
Once he picks the mic, he gets all jeers, like the Capital of Algeria!!/

Fùcking paedöphile. .boys report you tore their côck pit/. .You retort, "all na nonsense". .you be Biology teacher, from thoracic he goes down to the joints, grabs the balls and suck it^^

I have nothing to say. .thats Mou's words. .buh when i'm done i wont leave this fake ass breathing/
You no contest. .i mean if i want to lose, i'd go to Chelsea to get a 'special beating"

Me vs this wack shít, a Zarian baker/
you said you'd beat darkenedrebel,
Anything you say, do like the Malian player!!/

*drops pen*

HEADBlOcK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by Raplinx(m): 3:09am On Nov 15, 2015
SmokingGunZ:
Raplinx Cremation

Agbero your accent thick, your texts too,,all wack/mentioning kr0ne, bis, top heads, you'd think this dude's all crack/
Nah!. He's a pig, married to uncleanliness. ....he might have made a pact...till dirt do us part!!

If you try debunk, i go knack your head/. . .you gats confess. .you fear me, cos i've spat on 'heads/

I really hate to get my hands on garbage so imma make this harvest/. .buh u made the call out
GENERALLY, we have a MAJOR ops, a gun to your piss-tool. .i'll blast your PRIVATES!!../

Aint here to make a thriller/. .ama give u hot slaps..leave and later bomb him. .Dele Giwa!!...

Dont try to feel superior/. .cos i'd murk all your gee, ya!/We don't feel your steeze, pah! lipsrsealed

Fùcking paedöphile. .boys report you tore their côck pit/. .You retort, "all na nonsense". .you be Biology teacher, from thoracic he goes down to the joints, grabs the balls and suck it^^

I have nothing to say. .thats Mou's words. .buh when i'm done i wont leave this fake ass breathing/
You no contest. .i mean if i want to lose, i'd go to Chelsea to get a 'special beating"

*drops pen*

HEADBlOcK
another ghostie, dope shits tho...
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Klef....howva?
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2015
SmokingGunZ:
Raplinx Cremation

*drops pen*

HEADBlOcK

Wack ram!!!!! grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Bars(m): 8:48am On Nov 15, 2015
Diss @klef. . .

I guess dis will wake u up from slumber....

We throwing fist to fist /firstly. . Considered urself doomed. .am about rippin ur head, ass to feet/check out this inoculum flows. . .so spontaneous like bio genesis/
see, i hardly battle frogs/with unconjor combination shit/ like ''unmatches clothes/
. . .Klef is fool conceived from lunatic mum/and if u see him bragging, he gat some crazy stuffs/. . . don't blame him he asually be talking about the ''gene clit'' he droppies from/cuz like chelsea. . Is every matchies ''be losing forms/

My shit be giving him a microbes/. . . Klef is wack, hell be to alterone taggin me with this untilize obiligate anaerobes/ . . .wat a digrace to BARS in dis balcony/but klef wil surely serve as a lesson. . .as my punch get stack on is 'mode of nutrient'' nd mak him 'nor living oganic matter' lik organism from saprophytes/

Fact is BARS. . Got love/but klef slay? No1 knows the dumb fool/. . Ur mum is my hoe. . The clean truith/ still wondering why she aren't be telln u. . How i played on her chest nd flex boobs/. . .how i esterificate in some 'PES keys like ''F C B''. . .aint talkn barcelona buh na ''tap shot'' like F2/
grin grin

You cnt do wat i've done . . . 'nor more than me''/. . . U old bitch. . U are noting bt archaic toldder nill/(modern me)
ryt here . . No one is gon say u flows best/i spit better. . You knows that/. . Ya'l trust me i wn't talk about ''his defeat'' and if i do. . .its cossa i won this brawl wit no stress/
(ease defeat)

bitch those lies u pen up dere are for dust/shameless wacky goat. . Dangote sef go liquidate if he witness half of ur loss/you go stil beat me? Bleep those lines u brought/snitch is best you erase ''this thought'' out of ur mind and stick to truith for once/. . .ya'l see? ''His parent trade worse die'' they died of dispute reason he's got no one/
oya rewind abeg. . I said ''his parent trade words die'' they died of dispute reason . . He got ''no one/
(distort)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.