Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (915475 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Paayne(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Limerick's voice tho... Nigga sounds like a robot

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by zimakod(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
I see talent all around....you guys are great......but their is a bigger platform where you can show your talent to thousand of people.
I believe you must have heard of EXTREMEDER PHOTO AND MUSIC CONTEST BATTLE FOR UNSIGNED ARTISTE. You can participate its absolutely free.
All you have to do is.....

Visit: www.Extremeder.com then register to upload your song.
Extremeder will definetly promote the music winner by promoting their music for popularity with an ambassadorship contract.

I wish you all the best !!! God bless our hustle

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by oluwagrin(m): 12:36am On Aug 14, 2016
mmehn.. have away for a while..hope darkenrebel still here...lol grin
Re: Flow For Rank by HMZi: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Took my dreams,ran with it,became a vision/ Past thinking stardom's an illusion/ I heard The t.v lies,shit thats still my misson/.. BALL HARD! 7 days aint enuf for my week\ Blu's the answer y'll seek/ Chained up but loose like sleek rick/....

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by eyizlive(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
all talented except, yall shudnt be nigerians rappin lyk kendrick n yall wan try to "SHAKUR" with dat am not rappin just wanna know where all my real niggaz at tell 'em all this niggaz, pussies and i don't wanna Bleep with dat wo teba fe binu, ele ko rayin lo s'hospital guess yall dont undastand me yall 2 faced to dae rap like pac SAURON still got to run,cuz ko le soro when i come anyone else in this room can rap and show us where he from? omo yoruba ni mi, i no dae tell my mum wassup and since you dawgs wanna flow,it means you neva chop

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sneeze.. here finally dead rip
Re: Flow For Rank by 007Bruce: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hi I'm new here
Re: Flow For Rank by deepthougths(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
007Bruce:
Hi I'm new here
007bruce...you?
Re: Flow For Rank by illmortal(m): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
I'm inspired today/ to rhyme this way/
to talk about the youths and the time we waste/
on social media that gets our mindset swayed/
empty conversations, that leaves our brains as light as day/
you don't read, you just breath, and spend time in games/
or chykin' babes/
tryna get rich by his grace/
look, it's high time we made/
corrections and start applyin' change/
leader of tomorrow? and you got no skill where you ignite a pay?/
cos you think you a kid? and it ain't high time you paid?/
can we not call a knife a spade?/
look around you, ain't nobody tryna wait/
every man is left with the power to decide his fate/
the investment in your mind will pave/your rise in grace/
so we should read more and try to gain/ skills that help size our faiths/
let's wake up and strive to make/
our future brighter, mate/
let's fight the way/
the system was designed to make/ us poor, and rise to say/
we are different in every type of way!!/

Let's change the world!!!

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Flow For Rank by HMZi: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Are u alright? Is ur soul steady\
Hits 2 hashtags,blu's trendy\
S/o makurdi,y'll were born ready\
I say this 4 my city,i say this 4 my self 'hell on earth' i give em makurdi heat\
Beta start 2 yell,i leave my dent on y'll street\
Omo i well,go full blown psycho any beat'1.\
I feel ur balance shaky, ,i c your fault lines\
You parnoid at the fact that these skill aint urs,shit its all mine..bla bla..#blu ..SOME MAJOR H.A.F ISSH..#irepmakurdi

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Decentpee(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
GIYAZZ:
I'm inspired today/ to rhyme this way/ to talk about the youths and the time we waste/ on social media that gets our mindset swayed/ empty conversations, that leaves our brains as light as day/ you don't read, you just breath, and spend time in games/ or chykin' babes/ tryna get rich by his grace/ look, it's high time we made/ corrections and start applyin' change/ leader of tomorrow? and you got no skill where you ignite a pay?/ cos you think you a kid? and it ain't high time you paid?/ can we not call a knife a spade?/ look around you, ain't nobody tryna wait/ every man is left with the power to decide his fate/ the investment in your mind will pave/your rise in grace/ so we should read more and try to gain/ skills that help size our faiths/ let's wake up and strive to make/ our future brighter, mate/ let's fight the way/ the system was designed to make/ us poor, and rise to say/ we are different in every type of way!!/
kudos! I heart this bro... Can i share on fb...? So that the youths could learn from this.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Decentpee(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
GIYAZZ:
I'm inspired today/ to rhyme this way/ to talk about the youths and the time we waste/ on social media that gets our mindset swayed/ empty conversations, that leaves our brains as light as day/ you don't read, you just breath, and spend time in games/ or chykin' babes/ tryna get rich by his grace/ look, it's high time we made/ corrections and start applyin' change/ leader of tomorrow? and you got no skill where you ignite a pay?/ cos you think you a kid? and it ain't high time you paid?/ can we not call a knife a spade?/ look around you, ain't nobody tryna wait/ every man is left with the power to decide his fate/ the investment in your mind will pave/your rise in grace/ so we should read more and try to gain/ skills that help size our faiths/ let's wake up and strive to make/ our future brighter, mate/ let's fight the way/ the system was designed to make/ us poor, and rise to say/ we are different in every type of way!!/
kudos! I heart this bro... Can i share on fb...? So that the youths could learn from this.
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 1:06am On Aug 21, 2016
Decentpee:

kudos! I heart this bro...
Can i share on fb...? So that the youths could learn from this.
Go ahead, brother.
Re: Flow For Rank by lastreal: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nilipommiss Hakutokea, ili kunigea kiss au kuni-hug/ Hakuni-care huyu binti, aliendelea kunimwaga/ Sijawahi penda kama hivi lakini mapenzi yakaniditch/ Nilisurvive vipi sikumuita 1st LOVE B@#$?/ Ninahisi.. nilipata vibe ya kuipa truth a facelift/ ‘ Haupati love bila michuzi hauna cash Fid ‘/ Nikakesha ndani ya booth.. HUYU NA YULE ikawa 1st hit/ Show kila mkoa haikosi groupie kwa guest list/ Life ikawa poa.. lakini u-Playa siuwezi Fid/ Sikufichi inaboa ile mbaya kuvaa jezi nyingi/ plus.. hawara anapasha kitanda moto/ Na haifanyi upweke ukaniacha kiasi cha kumganda huyu mtoto/ Na kuimba mahaba niue.. with a smile on my face/ Haijalishi kama ana uzuri wa kumturn hadi Gay straight/ Mapenzi ni kama ‘ ligi ya mbuzi ‘ Striker anaweza potea/ Wengi wanawa-cheat na kuwaudhi wachache wanao-Play fair/
Re: Flow For Rank by lastreal: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Cutehector:
falconey is our brother, pls let's crown him Mr nairaland on saturday bro.. thanks.
you copped
Re: Flow For Rank by Hydrog3n(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Confession
Never could stood his lies i usually pass out/Navas told me he broken man but we knew DJ stands out

A back stabber,stabbed me in the back then turn around and stab me in the back

That wasn't a hunch on a hunch back,Woke up didn't see the sunrise/Took the law into my own hands

Then bodied Navas 'nd hide him in a brief case/If i were to sue him to court it would've been a brief case

Believe me when I say one can't spell believe without lie in it/If I've said you've been deceived would you jump from a cliff

Even if Navas came after A he will never B me still struggling to B U

So i put a hole in his head,am not talking 'bout dimple/Pulling that trigger on him wasn't that simple

My Rolex was brighter than he's future,my dîck bigger than his dream/He stood in front of the mirror 'nd only saw me

I warned him If he fails to meet up with time/I'll hang him from the ceiling as a deadline

'Cos am the element of surprise/'nd that's the bottom line

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by lastreal: 4:20am On Aug 27, 2016
Wanachukia sana wakiona mwana napanda dau Japo sidharau wote mainstream na underground Kinyang’au, I real murder them up Kipaji kimeshuka straight out from above Salute zote zije kwako my mother Ulisema nisichoke mwanao ni try harder Ukweli kwamba sijafika nitakapo But I thank God nimerekebisha michakato Kiwalani is on my shoulders now I’m taking over now Hip Hop is like an army, I’m the soldier now Mitandaoni wakizidi post ushoga Nao deal kusaka moja moja tule mboga zao Unachukia kuona vile mwana I do both Flows and lyrics dope ka niko New York Sa ngoja siku ile una-hang juu ya Fuso Na-ride kwenye bonge la Bima, niko na bulldog Ziba A, natoka na plan B Na uta-feel pain siku unaniona na- sign deal Mi ndo M-A-W-E-N-G-E kwenye U- S-I-P-I-M-E
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 6:11am On Aug 27, 2016
How y'all left this clime mute with woe/ everybody gone, like we refused our home/
but I will keep spittin' bars till I reboot that flow/ cos I'm the Last real person here. . . like the dude above!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by CharlesTeazer1: 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Smh Call out opened
Re: Flow For Rank by Decentpee(m): 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fair Warning- its possible i could say too much/
On the other hand, perhaps, i can never say enough/
I wanna tell someone 'bout all the things that make it tough/ but I'm the reason that we never seem to stay in touch/
See, i can't accept the world is really moving on/
My mind'll find a different million ways to prove me wrong/
Anxiety, fear, its like a panic button/
Afraid to go back to the days of never having nothing/
I stop myself from reaching out enough to grab something/
Because i fear the inner person that I'm fast becoming/
And that life is nothing more than a bunch of lows and highs/
I try to fake it like I've got it and i can/
But growing up my inner child was a sacrificial lamb/
To be continued

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by jackweez: 2:30am On Aug 29, 2016
I'm looking for music producers to make a beat for a top world artiste. We're looking for new sounds and talents submit your instrumental links and you might be on your way to be working on a viral project
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Flow for rank! Chai!!
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
mikuz:
Flow for rank!
Chai!!
You're the moderator for Pete's sake. You are one prominent person who can bring it back. Host a cypher or a tourney or something. Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
GIYAZZ:
You're the moderator for Pete's sake. You are one prominent person who can bring it back. Host a cypher or a tourney or something. Damn!
So you guys can boycott it and try to ruin everything!
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
mikuz:

So you guys can boycott it and try to ruin everything!
Do before you complain.

As you can see, nobody is beefing nobody anymore. We've all outgrown that crap. Just host the tourney or cypher first.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Do before you complain.

As you can see, nobody is beefing nobody anymore. We've all outgrown that crap. Just host the tourney or cypher first.

Oga I ain't hosting anything. I don't have time to waste on no shows and unserious individuals.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by optimus106(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
I'm brutal with the mic//
what I spit leaves you IN Two//
or maybe in pieces if rap was nat In YOu//
so get your act right and quit that cockrydin Role//
your not getting any cast dancing around an electric pole//
sent many to the pits,am more famous in hell were I've never BEEN//
used these wack carcass to atone for ma SIN//
so my slate is next to 'the tangent' am so CLEAN//transform all you want but first say hi to my BUMBLE BEE//
am 4eva the go getter and also the DOUBLE GEE//and none on this land can TROUBLE ME//

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flow For Rank by illoQuenz(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2016
95% of y'all ain't got 1/2 the skill. Do the math and find out where you belong. grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
mikuz:
Flow for rank!
Chai!!
mikuz, kings tour pls
Re: Flow For Rank by optimus106(m): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2016
illoQuenz:
95% of y'all ain't got 1/2 the skill. Do the math and find out where you belong. grin

And you are
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
mikuz:

Oga I ain't hosting anything. I don't have time to waste on no shows and unserious individuals.
damn so you gon let here die like tat.. the legacy of ibime.. cougar.. streetwise preky.. thunderstorms.. u3 all gone die like tat?

I missed those old times!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.