Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,756 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

“how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo (33352 Views)

''UCH Ibadan Doctors Killed My Wife'' - Man Says (picture) / How Heart Disease Killed My Sister - President Jonathan / Ebola: Jim Iyke Flees Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by obeenah40(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2014
Nawa 4 some doctors ohh...

If Not for Nairalanders that came to Help DJDoula, that's how the doctors at LUTH would have killed him..

I dunno why they are heartless sometimes.
Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by MadCow1: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2014
timmilehin:

http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/how-nigerian-doctor-killed-my-son-senjim-nwobodo

www.rockcitygist.com/how-enugu-doctor-killed-my-son-senator-jim-nwobodo/

Well..

Sorry for his loss..

But he had the opportuinity to have fixed this country and rather chose to be chopping the money.. Maybe if we had a Cancer research facility in Nigeria, your Son would have still been alive..

Everything that they fail to fix, will surely hunt them later.. Dont fix the road, motor accident go kill person wey you know.. Dont sort out electricity, if no be shock kill person wey dem sabi, na say NEPA go take light for the middle of child birth or appendix operation. grin Healthcare.. The same thing. If you dont fix our healthcare system, then your pikin would die from a greedy doctor diverting patients to his side hospital.. He probably recognised your sons name and thought to get some of that Senate money from you for himself..

Unfortunately, there aint that much he can do except jail the doctor and get his licence revoked..

[/b]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by sakaguchi(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2014
R
Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by stlarry001(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2014
Is nwobodo still a senator, but why would a doctor of that caliber make such a mistake. Rest in peace to the dead
Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by slidd: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2014
This should be his own part of the story tho..Stage 4 Cancer?? Usually a terminal illness

2 Likes

Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2014
Thats what greed can cause.Its a painful exit.
BUT DO YOU STILL SWEAT ALOT ON YOUR UNDERARM,PALMS AND FEET? then we need to talk asap
Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by OmoEziokwu: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2014
Another Emperor Legislooter loses his child.
Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by megabyte2(f): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2014
So sad
Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by BobbyRobson: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2014
nigerian doctors are killers.......fvvvvvck them all.
Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by Lexusgs430: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2014
As an ex governor and senator, what investment or proposals did you make to the health sector ?
Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by AltarBoy1: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2014
Na today. Not so long ago, I went to a near by clinic. A boy of about 3yrs died right there. I dont realy knw who to blame, but all am sure was that I could hear the mother calling on the nurses that the boy is vomiting, but none of the nurses went to check on the boy. All of them jst sit down doing nothing. 5mins later, the boy. I was realy vexed, cos I was believe that if the nurses had responded when the mother was calling them, maybe the boy wont have died. SMH for some nurses.

3 Likes

Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by ibro2much(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2014
sorry for your loss sir.
but that's what an average Nigerian go through on a daily basis.
I took my dad to the general hospital in Lagos for an emergency and he was refused because they said there is no bed space. cryhaba cry .
if not for the private hospital I rushed him to, sorry would have been our case.
please sir you can just use this your sober mood/opportunity to tell our government to equip our hospital instead of taking their wards overseas for treatment.

6 Likes

Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by gidistar: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2014
ok

[url=gidihub..com.es/2014/11/is-this-funniest-break-up-text-ever-lol.html?m=1] Is This the Funniest Break-up Text Ever? ( Must read ) [/url]
Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2014
So the rich can also cry? The poor man on the street has tasted this for decades yet he survived through act of providence and God's mercy. If only God can permit me his powers just for a day, I will make the Nigerian political class who had in one way or the other made life miserable for the common man have a taste of the bitter pill the poor have swallowed over the years. RIP to the dead, more to come for u lot.

1 Like

Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by dalu: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2014
There's a flaw in this story.. Stage 4 cancer is terminal metastatic cancer.. Unless the US doc is a miracle worker, The young man had a few months to live.. He prolly knew that hence his return to 9ja.. Now the doc that took up the case here should have informed them of the prognosis.. Maybe greed maybe lack of knowledge.. Either ways there may be a malpractice claim here.. Then again there may be nothing.. I suggest we wait for the doctors story..

7 Likes

Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by Janetozi(f): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2014
Find consolation in ur money Mr senator.
Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by eleko1: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by chuksmad(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2014
That is exactly what most Nigerians doctors are doing, instead of treating you in teaching hospital that is better equiped, they will force you to come to their private clinics. If you insist on treating yourself in teaching hospital, the wicked ones will deliberately introduce more problem to your health. Nigeria is truly in mess.
I personally experience this wickedness from one senior doctor recently in Uyo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by speckless: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Nigerians should learn to read and resist all attempts at being fed lies by this politicians. Stage 4 cancer is an advanced malignancy that is incurable anywhere in the world. The aim of management is palliative (i. e ensure the patient has enough time to put his house in order before he dies).
The consultant is knowledgeable enough to decide where he treats his patient, meanwhile these people will never allow themselves to be treated in the dirty public hospitals. Sir, enjoy the taste of your medicine, you will not always be privileged to fly abroad for treatment.

7 Likes

Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by echobee(f): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Janetozi:
Find consolation in ur money Mr senator.

sad. Rest in peace to d dead.
Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by Edusouls(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2014
sorry jim, i bear with you in your pains of the loss of a son and a first son for that matter, i have lost a loved one, the pain is hell is tormenting to the soul, most people will talk senselessly re the ones that haven't lost loved ones,sorry man., it is the type of failed and disorganized system our leaders have built.. But cancer is a deadly disease, and it is a universal killer..may his soul r.i.p.
Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by Wildjoe: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Firstly, Jim Nwobodo, you're not saying the truth. Ifeanyi Jnr. had little chance of surving with a stage four cancer. He was on the verge of dying whether injection or not. But the mistake the deceased made was the refusal to heed the advice of US doctors to stay put. It would have bought sometime for him.
May Allah grant his soul Al Janat.

P.S. At the end of the day, an average Nigerian living in the west stands a better chance to live longer than the biggest money man in Nigeria, because of health care. May God help us in this nation.

3 Likes

Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by iamord(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2014
curiouslad:
RIp to the dead.

Build our hospitals? Mba!

Not just hospitals .. Build brains.. A so called doctor with probably a phd does not know his job.. How did he get that degree.. Definitely the school taught him nonsense, definitely the teachers teach nonsense.. If the foundation is destroyed . What can a man do?

1 Like

Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2014
This old man is talking bul.shit.
Is it the doctor's responsibilty to take your son to UNTH or he doesn't know the road to UNTH.
i know that most of these politicians if and when they decide to patronize our health care, usually seek for the best and would prefer to be treated privately by the doctor.

1 Like

Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by frisky2good(m): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2014
If only you remembered to build and equip world class hospitals when you were governor, maybe things would have been different.
Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by buchilino(m): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2014
though i sympathies with ur family, but now u understand n feel wat milllons of poor nigerians go through on daily a basis at hands of greed unprofessional doctors
Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by daveemuobo(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2014
stage 4 CA ,already widespread metastasis.better lie next time Mr Senator because the dude was dead on arrival.

RIP son.you killed yourself.

1 Like

Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by oloko1859(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2014
It is quite sad to see such an incident. I remember my nysc days at akwa ibom when I had to go to the teaching hospital severally, the doctors kept on guessing what the problem could be and giving me different prescriptions each time i went there, even the private hospitals were far worse. I kept on doing test Z for sickness A, very bad. Thank God I didn't die or got worse before I came to lagos to look for a very good private hospital.
Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by Mordyb: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2014
franciskaine:
So the rich can also cry? The poor man on the street has tasted this for decades yet he survived through act of providence and God's mercy. If only God can permit me his powers just for a day, I will make the Nigerian political class who had in one way or the other made life miserable for the common man have a taste of the bitter pill the poor have swallowed over the years. RIP to the dead, more to come for u lot.
That is why Man can NEVER be God (i repeat never) because we judge with sentiment and emotions

1 Like

Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by Exponental(m): 11:11am On Nov 20, 2014
RIP to d dead.
If govt fails to prevent this in d nearest future, may they be victims of such ijn.
Re: “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo by bleufaucon: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2014
Doctors and pharmacists are mostly puppets of chaos and evil,shame...RIP Ifeanyi...I still remember ur face back in Government house enugu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel / Foods That You Must Avoid If You Have High Blood Pressure / How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.