Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

She Loves Cats More Than Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Cats More Than Me (1460 Views)

She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Cats More Than Me by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Few hours ago when I talked to my gf she said something like, "well , cats are first place in my life, and I love them most. You are not in my life as long as they are." I MEAN WTF. How can someone love animal more then human who return love to her and give so much damn about her.?
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by Lordabas: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2014

Then become a cat grin

2 Likes

Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Animals are loyal

1 Like

Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
She could be pulling your legs or exaggerating...

If She is not and she is damn serious... hah!

She could be a ....

You know cats na...

Night animals?

She could be a....

Why not dog?

Why cats?

Hah OP!

If she is obsessed with them, you need to watch out ooo...

These days! Ha!

ETT!

3 Likes

Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lordabas:

Then become a cat grin

hahaha very funny. *sigh*
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
firstEVA:
Animals are loyal
*sigh*
look, i know you are trying to get likes by posting something random, but these is my thread. go do that s0mewhere if you know nothing to say. mtcheew...
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by koko12(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
she is a witch. dazzal

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Naijazoom:

*sigh*
look, i know you are trying to get likes by posting something random, but these is my thread. go do that s0mewhere if you know nothing to say. mtcheew...

Honestly, there's nothing wrong with what she said...
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by FLAWLES(f): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
Naijazoom:

*sigh*
.hy dude wat was that for?
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Naijazoom:

*sigh*

Are you ok?

If you've ever owed a dog, you'll understand what I mean by animals are loyal.
Mumu
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by FLAWLES(f): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
Naijazoom:

*sigh*
.your girlfriend s stupid ad your not different from her...........QuOte ME
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
@FLAWLES i have nothing to quote you for, you are so obssesed with this forum and it has taken over your mind. i asked a question and i need HELP not your random comment. a forum is like an organism you have to contribute to it. of what point is it for me to create a thread then you start posting random stuffs just to get likes? please! i'm gonna quit these forum if everyone replies like you cos it's people like you that makes nairaland rules stiff. my gf heart was seriously injured by another guy (don't need to say how) and all she trusts is her Cat, she feels she can't trust anyone again, i'm seeking solutions and you're throwing self opinionated replies and even calling my gf "silly"? thanks anyway, i don't need your random replies you can leave the thread. and don't let the door hit you.
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
emusmith:
She could be pulling your legs or exaggerating...

If She is not and she is damn serious... hah!

She could be a ....

You know cats na...

Night animals?

She could be a....

Why not dog?

Why cats?

Hah OP!

If she is obsessed with them, you need to watch out ooo...

These days! Ha!

ETT!

Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by moneyhungry(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
She's indirectly calling you a rat. grin
Pm me her number make I ask her something.
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
maybe she is living a life in animal gine,so my dear run for ur life before she turn you into her cat
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by ERCROSS(m): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
I think she only told u that to make u feel insecure ..
She wants u to know u have a potential rival for her heart,

Remember, women don't mean what they say most times..

My advice :: jst play cool and act like u neva heard those words,
U r a human not an animal.. So act like what u r

wink

1 Like

Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by ReVizz(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
Then alwaiz gt her cat az a birthday gift.. she will love it. grin
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
ERCROSS:
I think she only told u that to make u feel insecure ..
She wants u to know u have a potential rival for her heart,

Remember, women don't mean what they say most times..

My advice :: jst play cool and act like u neva heard those words,
U r a human not an animal.. So act like what u r

wink

Thanks, your comment is the most reasonable so far
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by PrincessB1(f): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
She wants yu to like d pets she likes .... Just do dat nd see tinz takin a new dimension

1 Like

Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by finditng: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
firstEVA:

Are you ok?

If you've ever owed a dog, you'll understand what I mean by animals are loyal.
Mumu

lol...firsteva.....where hv you been m'am
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
finditng:

lol...firsteva.....where hv you been m'am
I should ask you, u've been missing in action for a verryyy long time, how u doing my dear?
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
elshaddai58:
maybe she is living a life in animal gine,so my dear run for ur life before she turn you into her cat
moneyhungry:

Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by kolamilan(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
@op, cats as in ologbo dudu in yoruba lang?
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Bro chillax
Probably she grew up having cats around, or just fell really in love with cats, take it from an animal lover (most especially dogs) I doubt I can love humans more than animals why?

*animals are more loyal than humans.
*humans can dissapoint you but animals will always stand by you.
*animals help you balance your emotions (they are known to share pains and hurts of their loved charges) humans on the other hand are known to inflict more pains on you, no matter how close you are to them.
* (to me) animals are more vunerable in terms of food chains, while humans are top of the food chains, therefore knows that fact and brutally exploits them.
E.T.C

So if you want her to love you as much (maybe more but don't be too obvious) then try to love cats as well or just tolerate her love for the cat and have it in mind the cat won't live for long, even though another one comes up, maybe you could be the one to help your gf get one.
Don't see the cat as a rival, infact see it as a clue that your gf is caring about something other than herself and she values what belongs to her/whats dear to her heart. Imagine yourself in her heart, oh boi na to cherish her be that o. No dulling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Naijazoom:
Few hours ago when I talked to my gf she said something like, "well , cats are first place in my life, and I love them most. You are not in my life as long as they are." I MEAN WTF. How can someone love animal more then human who return love to her and give so much damn about her.?

OP, luk well she might be speaking in parables.
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2014
andyallor:
Bro chillax
Probably she grew up having cats around, or just fell really in love with cats, take it from an animal lover (most especially dogs) I doubt I can love humans more than animals why?

*animals are more loyal than humans.
*humans can dissapoint you but animals will always stand by you.
*animals help you balance your emotions (they are known to share pains and hurts of their loved charges) humans on the other hand are known to inflict more pains on you, no matter how close you are to them.
* (to me) animals are more vunerable in terms of food chains, while humans are top of the food chains, therefore knows that fact and brutally exploits them.
E.T.C

So if you want her to love you as much (maybe more but don't be too obvious) then try to love cats as well or just tolerate her love for the cat and have it in mind the cat won't live for long, even though another one comes up
your goodness of heart is much appreciated. thnkx wink
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by mytime24(f): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
moneyhungry:
wickde grin
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by Victormimi(m): 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
O boy add cat to your name and you're good to go.
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by ggrin(f): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Buh u like chopping her kitcat abiundecided
Re: She Loves Cats More Than Me by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2014
Mayb shes into cats...yu may neva knw until yu catch her

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Wear Engagement Ring When They Are Not Engaged / How To Tell Him You Like Him Without Saying The Words / Bad News As Guy Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And She Said NO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.