Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture (3004 Views)

Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Specs, Features, Price And Where To Buy / [Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by TechyGirl(f): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
I don’t own a Phantom Z but i saw a friend’s phone and mayne i’d have to admit they tried, i use a a HTC ONE M7 phone yeah and we all know that HTC phones are very good, but when i saw the UI layout, i was impressed .

Note this is not a marketing scheme. I am just a girl that loves good TECH stuff and appreciate creativity when i see it.. This here is one of the best clean layout i have seen and thumbs up to Tecno They tried with the Phantom Z

So do you guys agree with me or nay

LET ME SEE WHO WOULD SAY NAY lol

Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by thrizzle(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Phantom Z look good but the thing about tecno phones is they get bad easily

1 Like

Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by jimohibrahim(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Its a cool fone..
Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by TechyGirl(f): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
thrizzle:

But my friend has been using it for a while now tho.. #JustSaying
Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
thrizzle:
In what sense do u mean that tecno phones get bad easily. Cos a tecno has fallen down from ma hand several tyms on hard ground n nothing happened to the screen neither was there any malfunction with the touch feature, so wat u sayn?

1 Like

Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by Abbey2sam(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
TechyGirl:

It's a matter of time
Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by thrizzle(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
TechyGirl:

prettyboi1989:

In what sense do u mean that tecno phones get bad easily. Cos a tecno has fallen down from ma hand several tyms on hard ground n nothing happened to the screen neither was there any malfunction with the touch feature, so wat u sayn?

They get faulty after a few months of heavy use.. They get hot, I won't advise a heavy phone user like me to get one

2 Likes

Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by bhaliz44(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
thrizzle:

They get faulty after a few months of heavy use.. They get hot, I won't advise a heavy phone user like me to get one
another anti-tecno on the loose. undecided
Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by thrizzle(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
bhaliz44:
another anti-tecno on the loose. undecided

I'm not anti tecno I'm a fan of the h6

2 Likes

Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by bhaliz44(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
thrizzle:

I'm not anti tecno I'm a fan of the h6
Sorry bouh the shot bro wink #TeamM5 smiley
Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by douglasclark: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
thrizzle:

YOU JUST WAN TALK .......TECNO I USE TIRE I CARRY HAND DROP AM BOUGHT ANOTHER TECNO F5 TILL DATE PHONE DE KAMPE
Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by gingger(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
If u say tecno gets hot easily... I wonder wat u will say SBT innjoo n infinix .. Dat can boil water... Just saying.. And for durability, I think tecno stands.. Ain't using tecno but p5 was my last phone.. After one n a half yr with no fault.. I dash am out..
Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by Waspy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
Na only me no see any pic for here?? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by CallmeKola(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
This phone is on the same price level as the Sony Xperia Z. Something is not right.
Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by nani6666: 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
So you just opened this thread and uploaded only one screenshot ? Na wa

1 Like

Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by dazekid(m): 5:28am On Nov 20, 2014
TechyGirl:

Note this is not a marketing scheme.

Thank God you said this coz I was going to ask if you are now a tecno brand ambassador.
Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by adanduka: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Please what is UI? shocked
Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by FKO1(m): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2014
adanduka:
Please what is UI? shocked
User Interface
Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by genchukky(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Its easy for people to overlook tecno cos its not as big a company as samsung,htc etc,but believe me tecno phantom z is simply amazing,from design to layout,gaming and music,to speed and battery life simply stunning.i bought this phone sometime ago and believe me I am really enjoying it.......
Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by CallmeKola(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
genchukky:
Its easy for people to overlook tecno cos its not as big a company as samsung,htc etc,but believe me tecno phantom z is simply amazing,from design to layout,gaming and music,to speed and battery life simply stunning.i bought this phone sometime ago and believe me I am really enjoying it.......

Kindly outline five special things about this phone, in terms of functionality.
Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
CallmeKola:

I'm sure there are special things about the phone. it might not be up to 5 but there are.

Can't start saying things based on what i've read online as i Haven't used the phone ..
Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by genchukky(m): 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
CallmeKola:

1)it comes with amoled screen which makes viewing really beautiful.
2)there is no lagging at all when you open different apps,thanks to the 2gb ram.
3)the camera picture quality is really nice altho the nightvision isnt too sharp.
4)i think its the first tecno that you can actually update(cos I was able to update mine).
5)the sound from the music player is very refined and the earpiece sound is off the hook.
Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by CallmeKola(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
genchukky:

1)it comes with amoled screen which makes viewing really beautiful.
2)there is no lagging at all when you open different apps,thanks to the 2gb ram.
3)the camera picture quality is really nice altho the nightvision isnt too sharp.
4)i think its the first tecno that you can actually update(cos I was able to update mine).
5)the sound from the music player is very refined and the earpiece sound is off the hook.

I know all these. But all these don't make it special. I mean, Sony Xperia Z has all these specifications(except the amoled screen) and more, but this phone is still more expensive. Buying this phone to me is a decline. No 4G, no NFC, no memory card slot. Nah, mhen. It just ain't worth. Forget interface sef, there are many more better than its. Plus, the memory of the phone is partitioned! Major fail.
Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by adanduka: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2014
FKO1:
User Interface

OK, brain updated.
Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by Techcity(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
The Tecno Phantom Z video review is here.... courtesy of Techcity. www.techcityng.com [url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUaCHAvAwMA
Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by Ndissle(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
If you reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!
Re: Phantom Z’s Amazing UI with Picture by martineverest(m): 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
I wonder how tecno was able to fool nigerians...go to china ask 100 people about tecno,dey ll tell u dey havent heard of d fone.
genchukky:

(1) (Reply)

How To Transfer Mb From Your Etisalat Sim Card. / Who Has Any Idea About Android Fero / ***Sold** Super Clean American Used Samsung Galaxy s10 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.