Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. (11875 Views)

Is Woman In The Original Plan Of God's Creation. / Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well / God, Creation and Miracles or Evolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by wiegraf: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
MrPresident1:
No biggie. it is the law of the jungle. The Hyenas did not kill out of hatred (perhaps only humans kill out of hatred), they killed because they had to feed. It isn't about wickedness or cruelty, it is the instinct to feed and nothing more. The struggle by the pregnant Zebra and the injured wildebeest meant nothing to the predators who had to feed, conscious reasoning would have pitied the preys, but in the jungle, instinct rules.

The predators weren't merciless, they are incapable of being either merciful or merciless, they only obeyed the rules by which they live, the instinctual rule of the wild.

Unlike atheists and satanists who consciously and deliberately deny the existence of their creator, human hyenas, they deny because they want the freedom to act instinctively like the wild hyenas, free from the shackles of reason and conscious morality.

which law what? why does omnipotent need establish that?

bros which creator u dey talk about? the one for story book wey dey order genocide with glee? even after u get past d fact DAT its a group of middle age fairy tales, no single shred of common sense or evidence behind them, oya explain for us why a live baby elephant should be eaten alive because some naked illiterate ate a fruit millennia ago.

^^ more proof of the lack of common sense. barbaric logic at its finest

explain why immoral godless atheists have to point this out whilst you god filled do- gooders continue to worship and praise such a monster

or break it down to the simples; the problem of evil. a bush fire breaks out, a baby reindeer gets caught in it. terrible burns and pain, for days lying in anguish, slowly till it dies.

what was Yahweh doing all the while, watching with pop corn?

1 Like

Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by MrPresident1: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

You miss the point totally.
Is your god also incapable of mercy? What was going through your god's head when he created animals that eat others alive? Couldn't your consciously merciful omni omni god devise another way for hyenas to feed? If African wild life was the best your omni god can do, how useless is he!

See the soon-to-die AlfaSeltzer whining and rambling like a confused slowpoke.

Are you not the human hyena who regaled us with tales of how you stole church funds to finance you first trip to America sometime ago? Tell us, isn't that act of yours akin to eating poor gullible people alive? You, a human hyena, feasted on poor vulnerable folk, which explains your fascination and applause for the 'wickedness' of your wild cousins. Everyone can see the parallel here, in your own case, you consciously stole, you abandoned morality and stole and fed on gullible vulnerable ignorant folks.

Your cousins are better than you in that they are incapable of deliberate (or instinctual) wickedness, but you, you are a dangerous rational hyena.

A rational hyena like you, AlfaSeltzer, is worse, a zillion times worse than an instinctual wild hyena.

Your cousins in the wild would not be too happy to have you in their midst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by MrPresident1: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
davien:
And according to your brand of religion this attribute was their "design"...to kill anything else living on sight...
Linking satanism and atheism as though they represent the same clade is willfully dishonest of you.....
Atheists do not deny the existence of a creator/creators...as no such things as a "creator/creators" have ever been established from the onset.It is the unvalidated claims of the existence of a "creator/creators" that is rejected..until such claims can be justified...
And simply because of this skepticism towards your theistic claims you've tagged atheists as "human hyena's" who you claim want to be free from the "shackles of reason and conscious morality"...
And yet these atheists that you claim want to be free from "reason and conscious morality" didn't fly that plane into the world trade centre, nor instituted a "holy crusade" to wipe out all heretics, nor restrained peoples rights.
It is a person like yourself who would claim a moral standard on issues and yet cannot differentiate when something is good from evil just because it was written to have been done by your "god" ...

atheism
ˈeɪθɪɪz(ə)m/
noun
noun: atheism
disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

Proud and pompous fellow that you are, you are waiting for proof of intelligent design and of a Creator when the truth stares you in the face. And you say 'until such claims can be justified'? You are the answer you seek, you yourself davien are the proof of a Creator. You think all the systems working independently yet interdependently that make up you, are just some product of some random chance occurrence?

Do you have the slightest idea how incredibly functionally complex you are? Yet you seek answers from outside?

davien, you are an hyena.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by MrPresident1: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
wiegraf:

which law what? why does omnipotent need establish that?

bros which creator u dey talk about? the one for story book wey dey order genocide with glee? even after u get past d fact DAT its a group of middle age fairy tales, no single shred of common sense or evidence behind them, oya explain for us why a live baby elephant should be eaten alive because some naked illiterate ate a fruit millennia ago.

^^ more proof of the lack of common sense. barbaric logic at its finest

explain why immoral godless atheists have to point this out whilst you god filled do- gooders continue to worship and praise such a monster

or break it down to the simples; the problem of evil. a bush fire breaks out, a baby reindeer gets caught in it. terrible burns and pain, for days lying in anguish, slowly till it dies.

what was Yahweh doing all the while, watching with pop corn?

The Bible is written in parables, allegories, metaphors and all kinds of figurative language; it is not for foolish people to understand. For example, you do realise that if you are not a medical doctor, or a lawyer, or an engineer, some aspects of their professional jargons would not make any sense to you? It is the same with the Bible and other holy writs; they are all written in codes to deter people like you with evil motives from gaining understanding.

Psalm 78:2
I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:

As for the example of the reindeer caught in a fire, do animals have souls?
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by davien(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
MrPresident1:

atheism
ˈeɪθɪɪz(ə)m/
noun
noun: atheism
disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

Proud and pompous fellow that you are, you are waiting for proof of intelligent design and of a Creator when the truth stares you in the face. And you say 'until such claims can be justified'? You are the answer you seek, you yourself davien are the proof of a Creator. You think all the systems working independently yet interdependently that make up you, are just some product of some random chance occurrence?

Do you have the slightest idea how incredibly functionally complex you are? Yet you seek answers from outside?

davien, you are an hyena.
I'm proud and pompous?.... :-O

I make satirical atheistic comments here and there....yes,but pompous....no!
what exactly would I be pompous about,my lack of belief? undecided
And I would advise you to ask people on what they think before taking up presumed assumptions,when or where have I ever claimed "random chance occurence" for anything?....
Besides,when the "random chance occurence" proposition is viewed passively....it would seem impossible because people attribute "random" and "chance" as lucky....when in reality....things go that way daily..
One can make the sun seem impossible by insinuating the question... "how is random chance responsible for a billion of a billion-billion photons all held together at the same time?"...
MrPresident1 you have to tell me what you mean by "complex",so that we can use the same definition...
And if you choose to call me a hyena then so be it....what troubles me is why a fellow human being becomes sub-human for asking questions
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by wiegraf: 5:54am On Nov 21, 2014
MrPresident1:

The Bible is written in parables, allegories, metaphors and all kinds of figurative language; it is not for foolish people to understand. For example, you do realise that if you are not a medical doctor, or a lawyer, or an engineer, some aspects of their professional jargons would not make any sense to you? It is the same with the Bible and other holy writs; they are all written in codes to deter people like you with evil motives from gaining understanding.

Psalm 78:2
I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:

You mean to say there are professionals at deciphering stone age bed time stories? Nobody argues that. We just wonder why you take them seriously. And how not caring for such barbaric nonsense automatically qualifies one as 'foolish'.

So, 'parables'...

Like god sending 2 she-bears to slaughter 42(?) children for calling a bald man bald? What's the message there? What lesson was attained from that bit of nonsense, hmmm?

Asking abraham to kill his son, condoning slavery, ordering genocide etc etc. Parables? Please explain. These do not give people 'evil' ideas? All the people through history that have used your 'good' book primarily to justify innumerable evils; religious wars, bigotry and hate, inquisitions etc etc, have you not noticed them? Or is there some sort of deficiency in your brain you'd like to share with us?

Frankly, you seem to be saying that the average gorilla is more sensible than your god, as even it would be sensible enough to know that ordering genocide and pronouncing it 'holy' would give people good excuses to be evil. I mean, they rarely (if ever) set out to murder other gorillas, or do they?

Anyhoo, just start with the one immediately relevant parable. He punishes all animals (note bros, in the real world man is an animal too) because some illiterates ate a fruit millenia ago? A fruit he, an omnixx.xx being, put there himself. Well knowing they would eat it. And, to spicen things up, at the behest of another one of his creations...

Basically, he now punishes man (and all the other poor species that had nothing to do with this, except some damn snake) for his own mistakes. Please explain, oga parable.

MrPresident1:

As for the example of the reindeer caught in a fire, do animals have souls?

Are you really asking an atheist about souls? And what was that you mentioned about giving people bad ideas?

So, supposing these deer did not have souls, like your good book (or you) intimate, that's good enough reason to let them suffer senselessly?

We can do as we wish, so long as we don't harm beings with souls, AKA us, special humans?

Well done and thank you

3 Likes

Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by honourhim: 6:21am On Nov 21, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
This is the wonderful work of your god. Don't watch if you are too emotional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bwvp4DZO0Y

I love hyenas.

The meat that you eat in your food everyday, the fish and other sea food you use in cooking were they not all killed same way? Why dont you stop eating since you think you are more sensible and more loving? You people reason like clowns in your useless effort to abuse God.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by Weah96: 6:26am On Nov 21, 2014
honourhim:

The meat that you eat in your food everyday, the fish and other sea food you use in cooking were they not all killed same way? Why dont you stop eating since you think you are more sensible and more loving? You people reason like clowns in your useless effort to abuse God.

I've eaten "pregnant" fish on several occasions. The fetus, or eggs, are particularly tasty.

But you're missing the point. The point isn't that humans aren't themselves brutal to animals, but that all of this terror must have been designed by God. According to you. It's called satire.

1 Like

Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by honourhim: 6:43am On Nov 21, 2014
Weah96:

I've eaten "pregnant" fish on several occasions. The fetus, or eggs, are particularly tasty.

But you're missing the point. The point isn't that humans aren't themselves brutal to animals, but that all of this terror must have been designed by God. According to you. It's called satire.

Since its a terror why are you still committing the terror by eating them? Why dont you stop?
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by philfearon(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2014
Lol...Someone said the Bible is full of allegory,Parables,etc; Tell the same Person that God,The Garden of Eden,The concept of Jesus and virgin birth are all allegory too,he will find one billion excuses to nullify it ,all from the same allegorical and parable filled book!! Pathetic Zombies!!

1 Like

Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by Heathen(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xdA9fvZqg0

Hyenas are awesome. No mercy. Isn't god great?
Hyenas are ruthless, unlike the big cats like lions that ensure their prey is dead before eating, hyenas will eat their target while its still alive and trying to escape...

Imagine- you're running, behind you a pack of hyenas chasing, constantly taking big chunks of flesh and meat from your body shocked, Hyenas are simply evil. They're also pretty intelligent too, I love them.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by Weah96: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
honourhim:

Since its a terror why are you still committing the terror by eating them? Why dont you stop?

I need sustenance.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by honourhim: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
Weah96:

I need sustenance.

grin. Sustenance through terror? . On one hand God is being accused of terror, on the other hand the accuser is benefitting from the terror. Na wa for you bros. grin
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
honourhim:

because your god made him so? He's a victim of god. Why blame the victim?
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
honourhim:

grin. Sustenance through terror? . On one hand God is being accused of terror, on the other hand the accuser is benefitting from the terror. Na wa for you bros. grin

But god created the terror, didn't he? did god give us alternative food source that doesn't involve terror?
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by Weah96: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
honourhim:

Didn't those hyenas benefit by ripping the blood soaked fetus out of the uterus of that zebra and eating it?

An alternative to this barbarism would have been nice. That's all I'm saying.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by MrPresident1: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
wiegraf:

You mean to say there are professionals at deciphering stone age bed time stories? Nobody argues that. We just wonder why you take them seriously. And how not caring for such barbaric nonsense automatically qualifies one as 'foolish'.

So, 'parables'...

Like god sending 2 she-bears to slaughter 42(?) children for calling a bald man bald? What's the message there? What lesson was attained from that bit of nonsense, hmmm?

Asking abraham to kill his son, condoning slavery, ordering genocide etc etc. Parables? Please explain. These do not give people 'evil' ideas? All the people through history that have used your 'good' book primarily to justify innumerable evils; religious wars, bigotry and hate, inquisitions etc etc, have you not noticed them? Or is there some sort of deficiency in your brain you'd like to share with us?

Frankly, you seem to be saying that the average gorilla is more sensible than your god, as even it would be sensible enough to know that ordering genocide and pronouncing it 'holy' would give people good excuses to be evil. I mean, they rarely (if ever) set out to murder other gorillas, or do they?

Anyhoo, just start with the one immediately relevant parable. He punishes all animals (note bros, in the real world man is an animal too) because some illiterates ate a fruit millenia ago? A fruit he, an omnixx.xx being, put there himself. Well knowing they would eat it. And, to spicen things up, at the behest of another one of his creations...

Basically, he now punishes man (and all the other poor species that had nothing to do with this, except some damn snake) for his own mistakes. Please explain, oga parable.

Are you really asking an atheist about souls? And what was that you mentioned about giving people bad ideas?

So, supposing these deer did not have souls, like your good book (or you) intimate, that's good enough reason to let them suffer senselessly?

We can do as we wish, so long as we don't harm beings with souls, AKA us, special humans?

Well done and thank you

Maybe you should change your name from wiegraf to weird-oaf.

You people are simply hard of hearing, lacking in the simplest of comprehension skills and perpetually willing to multiply words absent of the faintest whiff of common sense.

Yes, there are 'professionals' who understand the truth of the Holy Bible, you cannot understand it because you mind is weak. Those who understand the Bible have minds made of reinforced steel. Men of strength, character, learning, and great humility, from your word, unfortunately, I fail to detect the slightest trace of any of these characteristics in you.

The Bible is written in codes and dark language, only the deserving will come into the light of true knowledge and understanding.

Weird-oaf the human hyena.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by MrPresident1: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
davien:
I'm proud and pompous?.... :-O

I make satirical atheistic comments here and there....yes,but pompous....no!
what exactly would I be pompous about,my lack of belief? undecided
And I would advise you to ask people on what they think before taking up presumed assumptions,when or where have I ever claimed "random chance occurence" for anything?....
Besides,when the "random chance occurence" proposition is viewed passively....it would seem impossible because people attribute "random" and "chance" as lucky....when in reality....things go that way daily..
One can make the sun seem impossible by insinuating the question... "how is random chance responsible for a billion of a billion-billion photons all held together at the same time?"...
MrPresident1 you have to tell me what you mean by "complex",so that we can use the same definition...
And if you choose to call me a hyena then so be it....w[b]hat troubles me is why a fellow human being becomes sub-human for asking questions
[/b]

I have to tell you the meaning of complex? You must be joking. Maybe if you look at the context of how I used it you may glean some understanding.

You have been asking these questions ever since before dinosaurs disappeared from the surface of the earth, and you have not gotten answers because you mind is made up, you do not want to listen. Assuming that if for all these eons, you have not gotten the answers you seek, doesn't that just tell you that what you seek isn't external of you? That you must look inwards, internally, introspectively for your answers?

Your lack of belief is of no consequence, the day you come to terms with the sheer complexity of your design, that is the day you cross your rubicon.

Until then, you are an hyena.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by MrPresident1: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
philfearon:
Lol...Someone said the Bible is full of allegory,Parables,etc; Tell the same Person that God,The Garden of Eden,The concept of Jesus and virgin birth are all allegory too,he will find one billion excuses to nullify it ,all from the same allegorical and parable filled book!! Pathetic Zombies!!

The Bible is written in codes and allegories and parables and metaphors and all kinds of figurative language.

God is real, and His revelation to man is the famous story of the creation of Adam. Go figure.

Garden of Eden, Jesus, virgin birth etc are all allegories.

You android simpleton!
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
MrPresident1:

The Bible is written in codes and allegories and parables and metaphors and all kinds of figurative language.

God is real, and His revelation to man is the famous story of the creation of Adam. Go figure.

You android simpleton!

Jesus is an allegory. At last we agree on something.

1 Like

Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by MrPresident1: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
Weah96:

Didn't those hyenas benefit by ripping the blood soaked fetus out of the uterus of that zebra and eating it?

An alternative to this barbarism would have been nice. That's all I'm saying.

It looks barbaric to you because you approach issues from a rational intelligent human standpoint. To those hyenas, they did not see any pregnant zebra, they saw food. They are instinctive creatures, they did not see the struggle or pain of the pregnant hyena because simply they can only 'reason' in instinctive terms; I am hungry, and I see food, and i eat, period.

Relate this to someone like AlfaSeltzer who consciously, intelligently, rationally, stole money from poor people to finance his wanderlust to America, who has higher morality? The hyenas or AlfaSeltzer?

Deuteronomy 32:4
4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by MrPresident1: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Jesus is an allegory. At last we agree on something.

Jesus Christ is the Word of God.

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:12
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God,

Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Receive the Word of God into you, and become more like the Son, conforming more and more to the glory and image of the Father.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
MrPresident1:

It looks barbaric to you because you approach issues from a rational intelligent human standpoint. To those hyenas, they did not see any pregnant zebra, they saw food. They are instinctive creatures, they did not see the struggle or pain of the pregnant hyena because simply they can only 'reason' in instinctive terms; I am hungry, and I see food, and i eat, period.

Relate this to someone like AlfaSeltzer who consciously, intelligently, rationally, stole money from poor people to finance his wanderlust to America, who has higher morality? The hyenas or AlfaSeltzer?

Deuteronomy 32:4
4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

I was keeping silent but I have to answer you on this. Alfa is no thief. I was a pastor and people willingly gave me their money to do as I please. Which is what I did. I still travel to Onitsha and those people still see me but none of them has ever called me a thief.
If I am a thief, so is Adeboye, TB Joshua, The pope, and every other pastor or religious leader that collects tithes, offerings etc.

Back to topic, do you agree with me that hyenas are lovely creations of our loving and caring god?
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
MrPresident1:

Jesus Christ is the Word of God.

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:12
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God,

Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Receive the Word of God into you, and become more like the Son, conforming more and more to the glory and image of the Father.

Yes, still an allegory. You are worshiping an allegory.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by MrPresident1: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I was keeping silent but I have to answer you on this. Alfa is no thief. I was a pastor and people willingly gave me their money to do as I please. Which is what I did. I still travel to Onitsha and those people still see me but none of them has ever called me a thief.
If I am a thief, so is Adeboye, TB Joshua, The pope, and every other pastor or religious leader that collects tithes, offerings etc.

Back to topic, do you agree with me that hyenas are lovely creations of our loving and caring god?

You revelled in it Mister, you thought those people ignorant and gullible. Did you tell them it was their money you used to travel? Did you tell them explicitly, did you not think in your heart that you were wiser than them all?

God watches and takes note of our every move, let know one think that any action will be perpetually secret.

You will do well to check a post upwards, where I said hyenas are instinctual creatures. They do not conform to the human codes of morality borne out of conscious thought.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by MrPresident1: 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Yes, still an allegory. You are worshiping an allegory.

I made that clarification just so for record purposes. I am not a stranger to your mischief.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
MrPresident1:

You revelled in it Mister, you thought those people ignorant and gullible. Did you tell them it was their money you used to travel? Did you tell them explicitly, did you not think in your heart that you were wiser than them all?

God watches and takes note of our every move, let know one think that any action will be perpetually secret.

You will do well to check a post upwards, where I said hyenas are instinctual creatures. They do not conform to the human codes of morality borne out of conscious thought.

Yes they are ignorant and gullible and I know I am wiser than them. I am very proud of what I did with their money. A fool and his money are easily parted.

So hyenas are lovely creations of a loving god then? Everything god created is lovely, wonderful and good? Why are you dodging this question?
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by MrPresident1: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Yes they are ignorant and gullible and I know I am wiser than them. I am very proud of what I did with their money. A fool and his money are easily parted.

So hyenas are lovely creations of a loving god then? Everything god created is lovely, wonderful and good? Why are you dodging this question?

In other words you behaved like a rational hyena? A rational hyena is a dangerous beast. It must be put down, it is not hatred, it is not wickedness. Doing otherwise is the poor evil. I think perhaps this is why The LORD would put you to sleep soonest (I am sorry to say this cry).

Genesis 1:20-21
20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl [that] may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by davien(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
MrPresident1:

I have to tell you the meaning of complex? You must be joking. Maybe if you look at the context of how I used it you may glean some understanding.
Yes you do....If you want to be in a discourse where all would agree with the terms...

You have been asking these questions ever since before dinosaurs disappeared from the surface of the earth, and you have not gotten answers because you mind is made up, you do not want to listen.
Listening doesn't mean accepting....all arguments lie on their merits...
Assuming that if for all these eons, you have not gotten the answers you seek, doesn't that just tell you that what you seek isn't external of you?
Not finding answers is not an excuse to accept a faith based assertion... the theory of gravity had no answers for mercury's weird orbit......everyone waited till a justified answer was found I.e einstein's theory of relativity..
I'd also wait till I find a justified answer...and in the absence of none....I admit ignorance...not accept flawed conclusions...
That you must look inwards, internally, introspectively for your answers?
The answers I seek is to know if your claims are true....otherwise I'd be ignostic...

Your lack of belief is of no consequence, the day you come to terms with the sheer complexity of your design, that is the day you cross your rubicon.
When you tell me I'm a "complexity of design" you are providing a label, without a defined "designer" or a definition of "complexity" you are merely labelling....and not offering anything to justify those labels..

Until then, you are an hyena.
This has become an ad hominem attack... undecided
So.....either define your vague terminology to avoid goal-post shifting or stop wasting my time. smiley
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
MrPresident1:

In other words you behaved like a rational hyena? A rational hyena is a dangerous beast. It must be put down, it is not hatred, it is not wickedness. Doing otherwise is the poor evil. I think perhaps this is why The LORD would put you to sleep soonest (I am sorry to say this cry).

Genesis 1:20-21
20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl [that] may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Your so called Lord has no power over me. Your lord is like a useless piece of plastic in my hand. I can crush it, put it in fire or just throw it in the bin.

It is a powerless lord. I spit on him and his son and angels.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by wiegraf: 3:05am On Nov 22, 2014
MrPresident1:

Maybe you should change your name from wiegraf to weird-oaf.

You people are simply hard of hearing, lacking in the simplest of comprehension skills and perpetually willing to multiply words absent of the faintest whiff of common sense.

Yes, there are 'professionals' who understand the truth of the Holy Bible, you cannot understand it because you mind is weak. Those who understand the Bible have minds made of reinforced steel. Men of strength, character, learning, and great humility, from your word, unfortunately, I fail to detect the slightest trace of any of these characteristics in you.

The Bible is written in codes and dark language, only the deserving will come into the light of true knowledge and understanding.

Weird-oaf the human hyena.

Is it me or did you type not just more nonsense, but with the added bonus of it being nonsense that addresses absolutely nothing?

Please, learn to conserve energy. There are kids starving around the world and here you are wasting various resources.

Btw, professionals studying the Marvel comics have more to offer humanity than those your pros that read stories about men living whales for 3 days, slaving, selling daughters etc. At least in the Marvel comics the good guys usually win.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by Weah96: 4:39am On Nov 22, 2014
MrPresident1:

You android simpleton!

And you call yourself a what? Christian? Christians believe in a LITERAL virgin birth. Who are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would You Consider As Proof Of God / Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.