Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. (11880 Views)

Is Woman In The Original Plan Of God's Creation. / Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well / God, Creation and Miracles or Evolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by philfearon(m): 5:18am On Nov 22, 2014
MrPresident1:

The Bible is written in codes and allegories and parables and metaphors and all kinds of figurative language.

God is real, and His revelation to man is the famous story of the creation of Adam. Go figure.

Garden of Eden, Jesus, virgin birth etc are all allegories.

You android simpleton!
Oh yea! I know Yahweh is real,but I know for a fact that he can't create any damn thing.. He is just a destroyer,and reaps where he did not sow!!
Check out his advice to his followers:
[b]
Numbers 25:16
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
25:17
Vex the Midianites, and smite them....
Your god is troublesome god that is seeking attention.He advice his followers to go and look for trouble...Exactly what you are doing,but the only difference is that you can't smite me!
Numbers 31: 17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the
little ones, and kill every woman that hath
known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not
known a man by lying with him, keep alive for
yourselves.
Psalms 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh
and dasheth thy little ones against the
stones....
Hmmmmm..You see how bloodthirsty your god is? He kills children and tells his followers to derive joy in doing so too...What a god!!
QUOTES FROM THE JEWISH TALMUD:
Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a
little girl is permitted if she is three years of
age."
Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created
the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew
would not have to be served by beasts. The
non-Jew is consequently an animal in human
form, and condemned to serve the Jew day
and night."
MAKING SLAVES OF THE GENTILE WOMEN
AND CHILDREN:
31:9
And the children of Israel took all the women
of Midian captives, and their little ones, and
took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their
flocks, and all their goods.
[/b]
Explain how any of the above is an allegory? Keep wallowing in ignorance!!
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by honourhim: 6:39am On Nov 22, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

But god created the terror, didn't he? did god give us alternative food source that doesn't involve terror?

Yea that's how God made this llife to be, animals and plants are meant for our food. But since you see it as terror, and I believe you don't like terror, why don't you find an alternative?
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:52am On Nov 22, 2014
honourhim:

Yea that's how God made this llife to be, animals and plants are meant for our food. But since you see it as terror, and I believe you don't like terror, why don't you find an alternative?

Because I'm not omnipotent.

Why can't god find an alternative?
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by honourhim: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2014
Weah96:

Didn't those hyenas benefit by ripping the blood soaked fetus out of the uterus of that zebra and eating it?

An alternative to this barbarism would have been nice. That's all I'm saying.

Yea the hyenas benefitted and that's life. Someone's loss is another's gain.

And of course an alternative would ve been nice but here we are with no one finding an alternative. We can't operate outside what God has put in place. Same thing goes, those who end up in the lake of fire will not have an alternative to the severe pains thereof. No alternative to make the pains less severe.

The only alternative we have is to prepare for heaven now that we are alive. God help us. Amen.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by honourhim: 7:09am On Nov 22, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Because I'm not omnipotent.

Why can't god find an alternative?

Yea I agree that you are not omnnipotent. Now its obvious that you can't operate beyond what God structured. Stop satan from deceiving you that you can manipulate hell fire and make it good.

If satan cannot provide you an alternative to what God structured in this life, then be sure that he can't deliver you from the pains of the lake of fire/wrath of God.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2014
honourhim:

Yea I agree that you are not omnnipotent. Now its obvious that you can't operate beyond what God structured. Stop satan from deceiving you that you can manipulate hell fire and make it good.

If satan cannot provide you an alternative to what God structured in this life, then be sure that he can't deliver you from the pains of the lake of fire/wrath of God.

so your omnipotent god has no alternative?
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2014
honourhim:

And of course an alternative would ve been nice but here we are with no one finding an alternative. We can't operate outside what God has put in place. Same thing goes, those who end up in the lake of fire will not have an alternative to the severe pains thereof. No alternative to make the pains less severe.

The only alternative we have is to prepare for heaven now that we are alive. God help us. Amen.

You just admitted that what your perfect god put in place is not that perfect and that an alternative would have been nice. I rest my case.
Omnipotent my ass.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by Weah96: 7:45am On Nov 22, 2014
honourhim:

You've never been dead before. Nobody has died and come back. Why are you here pretending to know what happens when we die?

Isn't that an example of the know-it-all arrogance you often accuse atheists of displaying?
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by honourhim: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2014
Weah96:

You've never been dead before. Nobody has died and come back. Why are you here pretending to know what happens when we die?

Isn't that an example of the know-it-all arrogance you often accuse atheists of displaying?

Have you died before to know that what I said is not happening? That's arrogance on your part. Anyways I'm not forcing you to believe.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by Weah96: 11:49am On Nov 22, 2014
honourhim:

Have you died before to know that what I said is not happening? That's arrogance on your part.

See logic oh.

We both haven't been dead before, which is why the BEST we can do is speculate.

Either that or shut the f)uck up. Keep your speculative assumptions to yourself.

1 Like

Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by MrPresident1: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
philfearon:

Oh yea! I know Yahweh is real,but I know for a fact that he can't create any damn thing.. He is just a destroyer,and reaps where he did not sow!!
Check out his advice to his followers:
[b]
Numbers 25:16
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
25:17
Vex the Midianites, and smite them....
Your god is troublesome god that is seeking attention.He advice his followers to go and look for trouble...Exactly what you are doing,but the only difference is that you can't smite me!
Numbers 31: 17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the
little ones, and kill every woman that hath
known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not
known a man by lying with him, keep alive for
yourselves.
Psalms 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh
stones....
Hmmmmm..You see how bloodthirsty your god is? He kills children and tells his followers to derive joy in doing so too...What a god!!
QUOTES FROM THE JEWISH TALMUD:
Yebhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a
little girl is permitted if she is three years of
age."
Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created
the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew
would not have to be served by beasts. The
non-Jew is consequently an animal in human
form, and condemned to serve the Jew day
and night."
MAKING SLAVES OF THE GENTILE WOMEN
AND CHILDREN:
31:9
And the children of Israel took all the women
of Midian captives, and their little ones, and
took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their
flocks, and all their goods.
[/b]
Explain how any of the above is an allegory? Keep wallowing in ignorance!!

Cherry-picking and deliberate misquotation of the scriptures is demonic. Beware.

From the 16th verse of Numbers 31, we see why God ordered the midianites to be destroyed; they enticed the Israelites into idolatry (worship of baal-peor). Idolatry is evil, devilish and demonic, it is the forbidden fruit that Adam and Eve ate. Idolatry is the parent sin; the source of all the evil in the world.

Numbers 31:16
16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.

You lack understanding, a reprobate brute beast is what you are.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by MrPresident1: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Weah96:

And you call yourself a what? Christian? Christians believe in a LITERAL virgin birth. Who are you?

Hebrew 5:14
14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, [even] those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

There is a dichotomy of understanding of the Scriptures; there is the milk and there is the meat. What I expound is strong meat, it is not for babes.

1 Corinthians 3:2
2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by Weah96: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
MrPresident1:

Hebrew 5:14
14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, [even] those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil. [/b]

There is a dichotomy of understanding of the Scriptures; there is the milk and there is the meat. What I expound is strong meat, it is not for babes.

[b]1 Corinthians 3:2
2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

Dude, I was eating bush meat before you. And drinking milk to wash it down. Try again.

The Catholic church survives off the virgin birth. If that too was an allegory, then they need to shut down their business.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by MrPresident1: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Weah96:

Dude, I was eating bush meat before you. And drinking milk to wash it down. Try again.

The Catholic church survives off the virgin birth. If that too was an allegory, then they need to shut down their business.

Dude, believe whatever you like, it's your call. grin
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by Weah96: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
MrPresident1:

Dude, believe whatever you like, it's your call. grin

I'm like you in that we both don't believe in a LITERAL virgin birth.

But 99% of Christians do. That's all I'm saying. Maybe they're vegetarians.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by MrPresident1: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Weah96:

I'm like you in that we both don't believe in a LITERAL virgin birth.

But 99% of Christians do. That's all I'm saying. Maybe they're vegetarians.

What has vegetarianism to do with the extant subject matter?

2 Timothy 4:3-4
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

God will teach the willing, humble and contrite heart His true knowledge, but the ill-motivated will never find knowledge. They will be drawn to the fables.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by Weah96: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
MrPresident1:

What has vegetarianism to do with the extant subject matter?

I'm alluding to your analogy about eating venison and drinking milk.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by honourhim: 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Weah96:

See logic oh.

We both haven't been dead before, which is why the BEST we can do is speculate.

Either that or shut the f)uck up. Keep your speculative assumptions to yourself.

It is you that is speculating not me. I am not speculating. I am very sure of what i ve said. For you it is only when one dies that he will know if there is after life thats why i asked you whether you ve died before to know that what i'm saying is wrong, for me it is not only in death that one knows so dont group me together with you as those that are speculating.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by Weah96: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
honourhim:

It is you that is speculating not me. I am not speculating. I am very sure of what i ve said.

How can you be sure if you haven't been dead before? Everything you know about everything is from the point of view of a living human being.

If you are so sure, then why remain on this useless planet when better things dey for the oda side?
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by honourhim: 12:24am On Nov 24, 2014
Weah96:

How can you be sure if you haven't been dead before?

Like i said, I dont need to be dead to be sure. I AM VERY SURE OF WHAT I SAID. Feel free not to believe me bro but it doesnt change anything.

Weah96:

Everything you know about everything is from the point of view of a living human being.

This is for you, not me. And of course you spoke based on the limit of your knowledge. Your knowledge limit is not the benchmark of where knowledge ends for everybody

Weah96:

If you are so sure, then why remain on this useless planet when better things dey for the oda side?

It is God that brought me into this world for a purpose or purposes, and when i fulfill the purpose/purposes he will take me home. It is atheists like you who find life purposeless that commit suicide not people like me who knows they are here to fulfill God's purpose.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by Weah96: 12:28am On Nov 24, 2014
honourhim:

Like i said, I dont need to be dead to be sure. I AM VERY SURE OF WHAT I SAID. Feel free not to believe me bro but it doesnt change anything.

This is for you, not me. And of course you spoke based on the limit of your knowledge. Your knowledge limit is not the benchmark of where knowledge ends for everybody

It is God that brought me into this world for a purpose or purposes, and when i fulfill the purpose/purposes he will take me home. It is atheists like you who find life purposeless that commit suicide not people like me who knows they are here to fulfill God's purpose.

Arrogance masquerading as humility. Are you now a native doctor? How can a living person claim to be certain of what happens when we die?

Does your God encourage people to lie? Anyone reading this thread can see that you're telling lies.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by philfearon(m): 6:55am On Nov 24, 2014
MrPresident1:

Cherry-picking and deliberate misquotation of the scriptures is demonic. Beware.

From the 16th verse of Numbers 31, we see why God ordered the midianites to be destroyed; they enticed the Israelites into idolatry (worship of baal-peor). Idolatry is evil, devilish and demonic, it is the forbidden fruit that Adam and Eve ate. Idolatry is the parent sin; the source of all the evil in the world.

Numbers 31:16
16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.

You lack understanding, a reprobate brute beast is what you are.
Hmmmmmm...
Cherry-picking? I guess the children and babies murdered and converted into s*x slaves enticed the Jews too right? And You are so wise,you don't even realise how childish your post is.....You Think Numbers is the only book in your bible that Illustrated how Bloodthirsty Yahweh is? Christians!!! You picked only the one you thought you could defend and replied,How about the rest of the post? How about:
Psalms 137:9 Happy shall he be, that
taketh
stones....

Cherry-Picking he says; As if I put it there!!
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by honourhim: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2014
Weah96:

Arrogance masquerading as humility. Are you now a native doctor? How can a living person claim to be certain of what happens when we die?

You are kidding. So my life must fit into what you want or fit into the limit of your knowledge? Arrogance. Go and look for those you will cage into what you want, not me.
Weah96:

Does your God encourage people to lie?.

Oh... so you know that my God doesnt encourage people to lie yet you dont believe his word? Atheism is really a self deceit.

Weah96:

Anyone reading this thread can see that you're telling lies.

Anyone you said? See the blatant lie you are telling here yet you accuse me of lying. Talk about yourself and your cronies only and stop generalizing .Who cares whether you believe me or not? your believe doesnt change anything bro.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by Weah96: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
honourhim:

You are kidding. So my life must fit into what you want or fit into the limit of your knowledge? Arrogance. Go and look for those you will cage into what you want, not me.

Oh... so you know that my God doesnt encourage people to lie yet you dont believe his word? Atheism is really a self deceit.

Anyone you said? See the blatant lie you are telling here yet you accuse me of lying. Talk about yourself and your cronies only and stop generalizing .Who cares whether you believe me or not? your believe doesnt change anything bro.

If your God wasn't imaginary, then he would have told you not to LIE on his behalf.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by MrPresident1: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
philfearon:

Hmmmmmm...
Cherry-picking? I guess the children and babies murdered and converted into s*x slaves enticed the Jews too right? And You are so wise,you don't even realise how childish your post is.....You Think Numbers is the only book in your bible that Illustrated how Bloodthirsty Yahweh is? Christians!!! You picked only the one you thought you could defend and replied,How about the rest of the post? How about:
Psalms 137:9 Happy shall he be, that
taketh
stones....

Cherry-Picking he says; As if I put it there!!

And I repeat, you are a reprobate brute beast devoid of even the littlest shard of common sense.

The Jewish Talmud of the fake jews is very different from the Holy Bible, and you can go to blazes if you do not believe that.

Which babies were murdered? Can you provide us with the references, you demonic nitwit.

Cherry-picking and deliberate misquotation of the Holy Bible is the stuff of demons.

Psalm 137:9
Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Did you bother to show us what Edom did too deserve this kind of fearful Judgement, do you even have an idea who Edom is? The judgement pronounced upon Edom is the punishment for her sins against the children of God;

Psalm 137:7-8
7 Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

In the day that Jerusalem was captured, Esau the red, plundered and violated his brother. He showed his brother no mercy in the day of his brother's calamity. He will be punished for his wickedness and his unending anger against his brother.

Lamentation 4:20-21
21 Rejoice and be glad, O daughter of Edom, that dwellest in the land of Uz; the cup also shall pass through unto thee: thou shalt be drunken, and shalt make thyself naked.
22 The punishment of thine iniquity is accomplished, O daughter of Zion; he will no more carry thee away into captivity: he will visit thine iniquity, O daughter of Edom; he will discover thy sins.

The cup must pass unto Edom, she will drink of the cup of The Lord's wrath too.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by Weah96: 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
MrPresident1:

And I repeat, you are a reprobate brute beast devoid of even the littlest shard of common sense.

The Jewish Talmud of the fake jews is very different from the Holy Bible, and you can go to blazes if you do not believe that.

Which babies were murdered? Can you provide us with the references, you demonic nitwit.

Cherry-picking and deliberate misquotation of the Holy Bible is the stuff of demons.

Did you bother to show us what Edom did too deserve this kind of fearful Judgement, do you even have an idea who Edom is? The judgement pronounced upon Edom is the punishment for her sins against the children of God;

7 Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

In the day that Jerusalem was captured, Esau the red, plundered and violated his brother. He showed his brother no mercy in the day of his brother's calamity. He will be punished for his wickedness and his unending anger against his brother.

21 Rejoice and be glad, O daughter of Edom, that dwellest in the land of Uz; the cup also shall pass through unto thee: thou shalt be drunken, and shalt make thyself naked.
22 The punishment of thine iniquity is accomplished, O daughter of Zion; he will no more carry thee away into captivity: he will visit thine iniquity, O daughter of Edom; he will discover thy sins.

Sounds like a bad psychedelic trip. Someone chewed one too many Amanita muscaria. LOL.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by MrPresident1: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
Weah96:

Sounds like a bad psychedelic trip. Someone chewed one too many Amanita muscaria. LOL.

who knows, you probably may be high on Psilocybe semilanceata yourself.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by philfearon(m): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
MrPresident1:

Wise man......Hope what you wrote above makes you feel good?
Rejoice all ye earthly son of the Most High God,You have defeated a demonic son of Lucifer on the path of Perdition!! F**l!!!
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by MrPresident1: 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
philfearon:

Wise man......Hope what you wrote above makes you feel good?
Rejoice all ye earthly son of the Most High God,You have defeated a demonic son of Lucifer on the path of Perdition!! F**l!!!

Good point.
But you are not a son of lucifer, you are the slave of a dying lucifer.
The true Lightbearers are already wide awake.
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
MrPresident1:

But why not punish Edom? Why dash innocent babies against the rock? What type of sadism is this?
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by MrPresident1: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

But why not punish Edom? Why dash innocent babies against the rock? What type of sadism is this?

Alfa, you have come again. You should be resting rather than causing trouble here and there cheesy

The babies are not innocent;

Job 8:8-9
8 For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age, and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers:
9 (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadowsmiley
Re: God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
MrPresident1:

Alfa, you have come again. You should be resting rather than causing trouble here and there cheesy

The babies are not innocent;

Job 8:8-9
8 For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age, and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers:
9 (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadowsmiley

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wow! Christians!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would You Consider As Proof Of God / 6 Ways To Render Acceptable Service To God / Any Biblical Proof That Suicide Is A Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.