Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies (1407 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Why Do Guys Find It Hard To Get Over Their Exes Than Girls??? / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by DigitalSignal(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
We're all human and are affected by the same circumstances and go through the same ebbs and flows of life.

We all have our foibles and different emotional slants.
But on a general level when you compare the behavior of guys to that of girls' with respect to sex, your mind would not be bereft of thoughts that guys are cheaper!

Take the case of an average girl/lady who's constantly battered by male attention all in an attempt to get her laid, yet she's able to put up some resistance and sometimes resistance strong enough to ward off the invasion of the ever desiring attention of guys!

Now, this is not easy for them from the perception that we all want to be appreciated and made to feel good. Saying “No” to someone who makes you feel wanted, loved and appreciated may require strength of character!

Coming to an average guy, a girl does not have to go to such length as a guy would go to get him in his birthday suit!

In my opinion, guys can't resist girls as much as girls can resist guys and if guys could get half of the sex-laden attention ladies are getting and there was something equivalent to a prostitute and it's also considered acceptable for ladies to approach guys for intimacy, many a man would be designated exactly that…the equivalent of a prostitute!

The reason they would be so termed is that in a perfectly unbiased society, where ladies can equally approach guys, the guys wouldn't have the emotional strength to resist the ladies as much as the ladies can!

Their case wouldn't even be out of a desire to make money or make both ends meet as girls do, but sheer lack of emotional strength to say “No” to an advancing intimate desire projected from a lady's mental closet!

This is my opinion and if you feel differently, let's read yours...thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by braine(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Not all guys are cheap. And not all girls are hard to get.
Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by briantext(m): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by woky: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Why won't guys be cheap?? women are made to please the eye and to boggle the mind.
Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by major466(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
Digesting...
Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by Freshtomato(f): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
I was here.
Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Boy,stop blabbing.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
It takes only an eye contact to seduce and get a guy.
Op well done....
Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Op@ u av a valid point but u cnt term us as cheap
..but if we had d chances girls get from diff woo'ers..we go wan chop all ov 'em..
Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
cheap guysnever heard of that!!!
Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by ReVizz(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
cheap guyz we go inflate our self nw
Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by stinggy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
What will it profit a man who decides to be 'expensive'? Konji

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by luckybaddest(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
nature can never be balance that's it even those supernatural ones can't balance nature so blame it on nature
Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by rago(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
DigitalSignal:
We're all human and are affected by the same circumstances and go through the same ebbs and flows of life.

But on a general level when you compare the behavior of guys to that of girls' with respect to sex, your mind would not be bereft of thoughts that guys are cheaper!

Take the case of an average girl/lady who's constantly battered by male attention all in an attempt to get her laid, yet she's able to put up some resistance and sometimes resistance strong enough to ward off the invasion of the ever desiring attention of guys!

Now, this is not easy for them from the perception that we all want to be appreciated and made to feel good. Saying “No” to someone who makes you feel wanted, loved and appreciated may require strength of character!

Coming to an average guy, a girl does not have to go to such length as a guy would go to get him in his birthday suit!

In my opinion, guys can't resist girls as much as girls can resist guys and if guys could get half of the sex-laden attention ladies are getting and there was something equivalent to a prostitute and it's also considered acceptable for ladies to approach guys for intimacy, many a man would be designated exactly that…the equivalent of a prostitute!

The reason they would be so termed is that in a perfectly unbiased society, where ladies can equally approach guys, the guys wouldn't have the emotional strength to resist the ladies as much as the ladies can!

Their case wouldn't even be out of a desire to make money or make both ends meet as girls do, but sheer lack of emotional strength to say “No” to an advancing intimate desire projected from a lady's mental closet!

at OP, I was patient enuf to go thru ur write up several times over because I dint want to mk any uninformed contribution about ds thing. and as it is my nature, I hardly comment on stuff. I prefer to read and learn and smtimes just laugh some silly stuff off. but ds case, mehn..its kinda touchy if not dwnright insulting to d menfolk. m prety sure u b male going by ur argument up there. m sorr to say u hv it all wrong and twisted. no insult bo.

d truth of d matter is that we may be all human, bt there's vast differences btw hw men nd women are genetically made up or wired wen it comes to love and attraction. men r not cheap! women arent cheap either! we men r polygamous by nature. we r d he-goats and as a consequence, we r intrinsically disposed to wanting to get laid. 99% of men have highly sexed nature.
a lot of us who r very open to ladies advances do so out of lust. yes lust. we r highly hot, awake, hot. so we always wanna do it!

nw, ifu thnk we r that silly,open and cheap wen it comes to womens love advances, let the gurls flock around him wen he is about to choose a marriage partner. I bet, I wont let my guard dwn......nt then.. then we bcme wiser, modest and clingy. nw, ladies wud sense we take so seriously who we wanna spend d rest of our life with. u wud realize we aint cheap.
as 4 d women being d stronger side, I dn know nd I cnt speak 4 em.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by rago(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
DigitalSignal:

at OP, I was patient enuf to go thru ur write up several times over because I dint want to mk any uninformed contribution about ds thing. and as it is my nature, I hardly comment on stuff. I prefer to read and learn and smtimes just laugh some silly stuff off. but ds case, mehn..its kinda touchy if not dwnright insulting to d menfolk. m prety sure u b male going by ur argument up there. m sorr to say u hv it all wrong and twisted. no insult bo.

d truth of d matter is that we may be all human, bt there's vast differences btw hw men nd women are genetically made up or wired wen it comes to love and attraction. men r not cheap! women arent cheap either! we men r polygamous by nature. we r d he-goats and as a consequence, we r intrinsically disposed to wanting to get laid. 99% of men have highly sexed nature.
a lot of us who r very open to ladies advances do so out of lust. yes lust. we r highly hot, awake, hot. so we always wanna do it!

nw, ifu thnk we that silly,open and cheap wen it comes to womens love advances, let the gurls flock around him wen he is about to choose a marriage partner. I bet, I wont let my guard dwn......nt easily... then we bcme wise, modest and clingy. nw, ladies wud sense we take so seriously who we wanna d rest of our life with. u wudno we aint cheap.
Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by Tymax(m): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
3cycle:
It takes only an eye contact to seduce and get a guy.
Op well done....
cheesy grin Not all guys o. Me I'm different cool
Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by jmoore(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yeah, sounds ridiculous when a guy keeps bragging about how he had sex with a girl by just giving her recharge card. He says the girl is very cheap, but he is the cheapest one .The girl fuc*ed him for free while he paid her for the sex.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by DigitalSignal(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
rago:

How am I wrong? Is there anywhere in the post that I stated that men and women are wired the same way and have the same genetic makeup? Or did I say they respond to love and attraction the same way? No, bro.

What is suggested in the post is that given what makes each gender to cave in to the intimate desires of the other, the guys give in more easily than the ladies!
A combination of factors make a lady responsive to your advances while it takes a girl very little to get a guy dancing in his birthday suit with her!

rago:

d truth of d matter is that we may be all human, bt there's vast differences btw hw men nd women are genetically made up or wired wen it comes to love and attraction. men r not cheap!
women arent cheap either! we men r polygamous by nature. we r d he-goats and as a consequence, we r intrinsically disposed to wanting to get laid. 99% of men have highly sexed nature.

I may want to agree with you but, are you saying that because men are polygamous, highly sexed and the desire for intimacy is intrinsical in them, they can do nothing about it and can’t say “No” to a lady's advances, or even pretend they don't want it?
What happened to self-control?

When something is readily available and the amount can't be controlled, as what is it referred to?

rago:
nw, ifu thnk we r that silly,open and cheap wen it comes to womens love advances, let the gurls flock around him wen he is about to choose a marriage partner. I bet, I wont let my guard dwn......nt then.. then we bcme wiser, modest and clingy. nw, ladies wud sense we take so seriously who we wanna spend d rest of our life with. u wud realize we aint cheap.

No, I'm not saying men are silly; it's just how weak some of us are in this regard.
Anyway, after the marriage what happens to him? The polygamous nature will disappear?

The truth is guys fall more easily than ladies!
Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
rago:

nw, ifu thnk we that silly,open and cheap wen it comes to womens love advances, let the gurls flock around him wen he is about to choose a marriage partner. I bet, I wont let my guard dwn......nt easily... then we bcme wise, modest and clingy. nw, ladies wud sense we take so seriously who we wanna d rest of our life with. u wudno we aint cheap.

Oga I disagree with your comments
Only men who look for justification to lay with everychicks insight becos they feel they are men are just plain dogs (no offence intended)
Only the wise men will look at sex as something more than just plain sex because the hormones and other bodily chemicals gets out and mingles to form pleasure and its not ordinary pleasures that's why its called intimacy.

Let me use this animal for example , wolf: do you know that a male wolf only mates for life and when it finds its female they stay together till death parts them. Know this, the male sexual drive is way more than the human male's.
So why can't human men be like that?
I even have male relatives that just laughed at me when I thought men are polygamous in nature, because they don't think that way.

So please change your mindset on it.
Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by DigitalSignal(m): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
jmoore:
Yeah, sounds ridiculous when a guy keeps bragging about how he had sex with a girl by just giving her recharge card. He says the girl is very cheap, but he is the cheapest one .The girl fuc*ed him for free while he paid her for the sex.

Lol. Guy, you weeked o. grin
Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by rago(m): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
andyallor:

Oga I disagree with your comments
Only men who look for justification to lay with everychicks insight becos they feel they are men are just plain dogs (no offence intended)

that cud not b farther from d truth. I dnt think real men think they must lay with every chic.

Only the wise men will look at sex as something more than just plain sex because the hormones and other bodily chemicals gets out and mingles to form pleasure and its not ordinary pleasures that's why its called intimacy.

gal, lemme tel u, 4 most men, 4 a lot of us, sex is more than just sex. sex, d desire to get laid is ingrained in us men. sex is a deep part of us, *Andy*.
we cant help it. we r who we r...and u cant run away from who u are. but b4 u nail, I do grasp d idea of self control. its incredibly hard..it is esp wen d green lights come from wimin....
ask Adam in d garden of eden, ask David with Bethseda or smth. go ask bill clinton with monica lewinsky, ask JFK with merylin munroe..d list of great men letting their guards down, giving to women with ease is just endless.

Let me use this animal for example , wolf: do you know that a male wolf only mates for life and when it finds its female they stay together till death parts them. Know this, the male sexual drive is way more than the human male's.
So why can't human men be like that?

I dint no about that incredible sexual nature of wolf..but I wudnt want us to be compared with wolf in sexual practices. its just is ridiculous. we r men, with highly developed brain and billions of nerve endings strewn all over our body.

I even have male relatives that just laughed at me when I thought men are polygamous in nature, because they don't think that way.

Andy, they r just being modest. m telling u..they r just acting like cute uncles and bros who wanna b seen role role models.
the urge is there my friend. However, they just might b blessed to incorporate always d attitude of self control and discipline.
they work so hard to act 'proper' during those trying times. ok?

So please change your mindset on it.
Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by rago(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
DigitalSignal:

How am I wrong? Is there anywhere in the post that I stated that men and women are wired the same way and have the same genetic makeup? Or did I say they respond to love and attraction the same way? No, bro.

What is suggested in the post is that given what makes each gender to cave in to the intimate desires of the other, the guys give in more easily than the ladies!
A combination of factors make a lady responsive to your advances while it takes a girl very little to get a guy dancing in his birthday suit with her!

I may want to agree with you but, are you saying that because men are polygamous, highly sexed and the desire for intimacy is intrinsical in them, they can do nothing about it and can’t say “No” to a lady's advances, or even pretend they don't want it?
What happened to self-control?

When something is readily available and the amount can't be controlled, as what is it referred to?

No, I'm not saying men are silly; it's just how weak some of us are in this regard.
Anyway, after the marriage what happens to him? The polygamous nature will disappear?

The truth is guys fall more easily than ladies!

guy, u obviously are a pretty smart and very upright morally. I love that. I respect that.
bro, we r who we r amd we cant run away from it. they say, we cant cheat nature. but I agree that self control, toughnes, and d ability 2 say no smtimes at gurls advances are essential.
but wait, I cant imagine a scenario where a cute lady makes passes at me and then , after sm seconds, I wud turn her down...I cant think of ow weak amd self righteous that is. regardless of whether I hav a girlfriend or not, I wud, I think be pretty open to "take her in and "entertain her. But real , en wud never turn a gurl down....I dnt think so
wimin, who r adept at doing that, who u claim are d stronger side, do so out of insecurity, societal stereotypes on women...if u grab wat I mean.
u dnt understnd women as much as u think u do......I wudnt say I do either. but african women may just be hypocrites..walahi bro..... lol.
Re: Why Guys Are Cheaper Than Girls/Ladies by DigitalSignal(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2014
rago:

guy, u obviously are a pretty smart and very upright morally. I love that. I respect that.

Thanks for the compliment.

rago:
bro, we r who we r and we cant run away from it. they say, we cant cheat nature. but I agree that self control, toughnes, and d ability 2 say no smtimes at gurls advances are essential.

Yes they're important, especially when you get married!

rago:
but wait, I cant imagine a scenario where a cute lady makes passes at me and then , after sm seconds, I wud turn her down...I cant think of ow weak amd self righteous that is. regardless of whether I hav a girlfriend or not, I wud, I think be pretty open to "take her in and "entertain her. But real , en wud never turn a gurl down....I dnt think so

Lol. It's difficult to resist, bro; those people are "wickedly" mesmerizing! But I think a healthy relationship with a totally packaged girl might just reduce the attraction and the desire to give in easily! To some guys, it's just like throwing off prematurely; they can't just stand the sight,
let alone being prompted!

Some guys see such opportunities as "free food" that must not be wasted so they hurriedly grab it with everything in them irrespective of the looks of the girl! They will tell you "Congi na bastard"! lol.

rago:
wimin, who r adept at doing that, who u claim are d stronger side, do so out of insecurity, societal stereotypes on women...if u grab wat I mean.
u dnt understnd women as much as u think u do......I wudnt say I do either. but african women may just be hypocrites..walahi bro..... lol.

Yes they may be skilled at it...and that's what makes them interesting, but they also have the advantage of multitude which an average guy does not have; they have a lot of attention coming their way so they are in a position to keep you at bay while weighing the options available to them.
You're just one in the midst of plenty!

As for being insecure, does a girl need security to sleep with a random guy? What would she be afraid of?

(1) (Reply)

How Accurate Is Online Psychic Readings Regarding Love Relationship? / She Is In Love With Me Because Of Knowledge In Mathematics / Whats The Best Way Of Getting The Attention Of A Religious Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.