Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan (2606 Views)

We’re Under Threat For Endorsing Buhari – Christian Group / Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan / No Apologies For Endorsing Fayemi - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by farem: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan

BY PM NEWS, LAGOSNOV 19, 2014

The umbrella body of all Fulanis in Nigeria, the Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, has suspended its national chairman, Alhaji Bello Abdullahi Bodejo, over his alleged involvement in politics.

In a communique signed by Alhaji Wakili Ali Babangida, and issued at the end of a meeting of the body in Kano, conveyed Bodejo’s suspension.

Bello Bodejo
PM News
State chairmen, secretaries as well as members from 30 states of the federation attended the meeting.

The association flayed the national leadership of the association under Alhaji Bodejo for failing to organize election, four years after registration of the association.

It noted that the action was against the provisions of its constitution, which stipulates that elections should be held after every three years.

The group also condemned the involvement of its national chairman in partisan politics; the recent being his endorsement of President Goodluck Jonathan’s second term ambition.

The association said the action caused it and indeed all Fulanis across the nation serious embarrassment.

A five-man committee was also set up under the chairmanship of Alhaji Lawal Ali Mai Mamman to investigate the accusations against Bodejo.

The committee was given one month to submit its report and recommendations.

Interim national caretaker executives under the leadership of Dr Ibrahim Abdullahi was constituted to manage the affairs of the association pending the outcome of the committee’s investigation.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by stinggy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
There are still some right-thinking ethnic bodies in Nigeria.
Not all will be like Afenifere and Ohaneze Ndigbo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
ohaneze +middle belt forum +niger Delta forum +afanifere =GEJ
HAUSA AND FULANI FORUM =BUHARI (TERRORIST )
DO THE MATHS!!
GEJ TILL UNA GET SENSE!!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by onoja12: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
count Middle belt out

VICTORCIZA:
DO THE MATHS!!

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
onoja12:
count Middle belt out

says who
middlebeltforGej

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by hapi(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
Oga count middle belt out, I am a kogite and we are sweeping both gej and captain wada out of office. They are both clueless.

17 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by san316(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
^^ true count middlebelt out. Especially kogi. PDP is going down.

#ProudKogite

#NotProudOfItsBadCorruptLeader

#ProudNigerian

#NotProudOfItsEmbarrasinglyCluelessLeader

17 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by alakid: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nasarawa boy here, and I can authoritatively tell you to count Middle belt out.

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by onoja12: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
says me,PDP may win at state level but i am seriously in doubt as to presidential race

VICTORCIZA:
says who
middlebeltforGej

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by zantama05(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
were is lier-baran maku wen this things are happening. imagine me this Fulani get right sence of thinking,any way god blesse miyattiALLAH
Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by MeAboki(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
stinggy:
There are still some right-thinking ethnic bodies in Nigeria.
Not all will be like Afenifere and Ohaneze Ndigbo

What goes around comes around; it serves him right.
GEJ revived tribal politics in his administration and now (at least in this case) its going to work against him.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by zantama05(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
were is lier-baran maku wen this things are happening. imagine me this Fulani get right sence of thinking,any way god blesse miyattiALLAH undecidedwere is lier-baran maku wen this things are happening. imagine me this Fulani get right sence of thinking,any way god blesse miyattiALLAH
Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by Gbawe: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
When I read of the 'endorsement' of GEJ by the "Fulanis" recently I had to laugh as I knew it was the talk of a single paid and compromised mouthpiece who has taken advantage of the biggest get-rich-quick scheme in Nigeria today. I.e the rented, sycophantic and electorally meaningless "endorsement" of a highly desperate and totally discredited President.

GEJ and his fans are deluded if they think they have any appreciable electoral strength amongst Fulanis or indeed the core North in general. Those people are not smiling with GEJ because he has failed them the most and is regarded by them as highly treacherous, self-serving, callous and dishonourable. The GEJ camp is desperate and they will buy "endorsement" from even a Lizard claiming he is the spokesman for all the Chameleons in Nigeria. The propaganda is fooling no one. That is why I could not even be bothered to pen a response when I read of a dubious 'endorsement' I was sure will be discredited shortly as has now happened.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
"Count Middle Belt Out." Victorciza, na only you waka.
@He who sows to the wind should expect to reap from the whirlwind. Jonathan is only being paid in his own coin for dividing the nation along tribal and religious lines. The APC National Chairman, John Oyegun, this morning on NTA said the PDP is showing a video that paints the APC in bad light in some churches. Oga Gbawe, can you give us update on this? How true is it?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
DO THE MATHS!!

It is foolishness induced talks and opinions like this that makes people like you mount up enemies for GEJ

Moreso it borders on the height of arrant idiocy to ever think that Afenifere has any leverage to deliver the SW votes to GEJ

GEJ will soon discover he is a political leper that no one wants to touch

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
says who
middlebeltforGej

you see now?

Trying to lump people who do not share in your ''enemy of my enemy is my friend'' philosophy together

The Middle belters are telling you deaf and dumb Jonathanians that they are not part of your 'attache by force' brand of politicking

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by masu: 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Most of the Middle belt state are for Gej for sure at least my home state Benue, plateau starte , nassarawa & Niger .

I can't say for sure where Kwara and kogi stands but am very sure the vote there will be divided.
Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by nationwide1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
This is no news. Did they endorse him in 2011? Did they even support him? It's a standing order that GEJ no go get Fulani people votes but he can still win.
Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by Gbawe: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
"Count Middle Belt Out." Victorciza, na only you waka.
@He who sows to the wind should expect to reap from the whirlwind. Jonathan is only being paid in his own coin for dividing the nation along tribal and religious lines. The APC National Chairman, John Oyegun, this morning on NTA said the PDP is showing a video that paints the APC in bad light in some churches. Oga Gbawe, can you give us update on this? How true is it?

This development will not surprise me at all. PDP endorses tactics in their private and sectional meetings that the public are naturally never privy to. I know 100% that GEJ is desperate to remain in Aso Rock and ready to do anything at all towards actualising this goal.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by kokoA(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
DO THE MATHS!!
Remove my dear middle belt out of your calculations.. Niger, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarwa is not with you. Benue is going to be 50/50. GEJ is only sure of Plateau.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by donphilopus: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
masu:
Most of the Middle belt state are for Gej for sure at least my home state Benue, plateau starte , nassarawa & Niger .

I can't say for sure where Kwara and kogi stands but am very sure the vote there will be divided.

Nasarawa and Niger for GEJ?! I'm certainly sure you were already sleeping when some evil forces came into your room and hijacked your phone/system to type this gibberish. APC is fully in control of Nasarawa. As for Niger State, go glance through the result of the 2011 Presidential Elections and see for yourself!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by donphiIopus(m): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
well nassarawa can be APC like I said but gej will win all of them

gej till 2019
Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
nobi this Fulani wey them say contributed moni for Jo jo, hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by Adminisher: 12:11am On Nov 20, 2014
hapi:
Oga count middle belt out, I am a kogite and we are sweeping both gej and captain wada out of office. They are both clueless.

Benue State is going to do the same to the absentee governor and his president.
Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:02am On Nov 20, 2014
Who are the fulanis? cos I school in HongKong
Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:35am On Nov 20, 2014
Gbawe:

This development will not surprise me at all. PDP endorses tactics in their private and sectional meetings that the public are naturally never privy to. I know 100% that GEJ is desperate to remain in Aso Rock and ready to do anything at all towards actualising this goal.
Ok.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Fulanis Suspend Leader For Endorsing Jonathan by gratiaeo(m): 6:50am On Nov 20, 2014
kokoA:
Remove my dear middle belt out of your calculations.. Niger, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarwa is not with you. Benue is going to be 50/50. GEJ is only sure of Plateau.
You can go and enjoy Fulanis sword as well. Who cares who you chose to vote.
Btw: which Nasarawa are u talking? I de laugh

(1) (Reply)

INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Training Allowance Payment Delay In Egbeda, Oyo (Pictures) / "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo / Some Strange Things That Always Happen on Mediterranean Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.