Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED (1669 Views)

Why Could Jesus Easily Keep The Law, But We Can't / Was Jesus, Or Could Jesus Have Been Married? / Could Jesus Have Been A Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by tismoney: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
For the spiritual inclined please advise

I know you hate to read long stories but help urgent advise needed

I was a regular guy i believe only in what i see and can be proven, i call my self a Realist is hard for a preacher man to convince me I gave my life to Christ after discussions with friends I sat down and thought about my life someone has been protecting me and shielding me from the real hardship of life because somehow I always survive so I decided is the bible God A.K.A JESUS cos am from a Christian home. I started praying and believed in him as I did I started experiencing peace of mind and my sleep become sweet with dreams I became devoted I even deleted all violet games on my phone as I dreamt relating to it .

I graduated a long time ago no job but I have cash enough to rent and invest I worshipped God without asking for anything in return not even a job and I had no girlfrnd I went to church a pastor asked as a new comer what is my occupation I didn't know what to say so I said am I business man, I lied I felt bad so i went home at nite and I challenged Jesus in prayer I was furious I told him that at least his surposed earthly "father" joseph was a Capental not a jobless man so he should please make a way for me to have my daily bread and I slept behold that night I had a Dream

THE DREAM
A spirit "jesus" came to me in my dream we talked like father and son he dressed in a long white germent he brought out a list and asked me what do I want to become I choose number 5 ( footballer) I told him in the dream I want to be rich like Mikel obi, He laughed and said He doesn't give such glory or e won't give me such glory then he said he will give me no: 2 and 7 I forgot what they are, then he asked me to come to earth and confirm then I said yes I must confirm no gimics then I came to my area on earth and I saw a man before I could tell him my dream he said yes Jesus said he will give me no (2) and( 7 ) I went back to tell him have confirmed but he was gone in a hurry then I saw myself and a friend going into a room full of ladies they all have low cut hair then one particular lady looked at me I couldn't forget the look and then she was submissive to me then I woke up from the dream with a very very peaceful mind if someone had shot a gun in my room I would not hav panicked so I concluded it was Jesus.....

THE REALITY
before i gave my life to christ i bought a used cab 300k so i was being balanced daily I used to be confuse on what to do in life but Within two weeks I got a business ideal which i prayed and was given a vision to proceed i rented a space and I started my business I was making sales though the profit was low but it was growing I learnt a shady deal back in school that pays so I decided to try it out as I was working on it one morning my cab was stolen, without any dream or revelation but it didn't affect my fate I didn't even bother I came to a mutual agreement with the cab man after e arrested a suspect bla bla bla my business was growing suddenly the deal pays me exactly the same money I invested in the lost cab I thanked God. I wanted to deal more but I kept having serious warning dreams to stop the shady deals, And repent from it, I was reluctant but I knew it won't favour me anymore so I tried again but it didn't work each time I try to initiate the deal my sales will slow down but whenever i stop my business booms so I stopped ....

THE LADY
after that dream I started searching for that girl I saw in the dream I toast every tom, dik and Harry but none was successful cos I thought God has shown me the dream so I can search for my self but he has his way one day my causin just told me about her friend that she is a good girl bla bla bla she gave me the girl number we talked on phone and she finally travelled down to see me and behold she looked like the girl I saw in that dream the way she looked at me when I entered that room but she doesn't have a low cut hair she wore a weavon I didn't bother we got along pretty well she moved in with me i really needed a helping hand she was now assisting me at work and my sales increased suddenly, at times she act so abnormally furious but when am angry she will cry and beg me I was so astonished no lady has showed me such compasion what a great jesus this is his handwork I was certain,

THE TEMPTATION
This girl prays every night and day she showed me so much love but it was too good to be true and I was not feeling it, I was making huge sales but my business was not growing I couldn't not suspect her she cooked with just little money she economise so much for me to me she is an angel from Jesus but one day she got a call that her mum was in a terrible accident she cried I pet her I didn't have much money at this point I was managing my peaceful life she made up her mind to go home I told her I don't have much money now, all her simblings are home to help the mum and she just came back from home not too long which i sponsored but if she was summoned home to assist the mum I will give her enough to and fro
One afternoon I left her at work and prayed passionately at home after which I went to meet her at work that day she took off her shoe she bought an easy wear OK by me then I sent her an errand.....

THE DISCOVERY

I took the old shoe just to see the size somehow I deep my hand inside behold some thousands was stacked in it I felt bad, I removed the money I didn't ask her we got home I saw her checking the shoe the money was not there she didn't ask me, later she saw my mood and asked me what is bothering me I replied her "you know what you did" she suspected I found out so she said if is the money I saw that one woman I know gave her the money to keep for her and she forget to tell me, but y stuck it in your shoes she cried that I don't trust her that I can ask the woman the next day she is sorry we made love that nite so i forgort but it was not just right the next day she saw the woman and walk to her and gave the woman the money and the woman agreed and said okay all drama...
Then I did an audit in front of her that day so much money was missing she said I shouldn't worry everything will be fine I should trust her that everything will be fine but to me nothing seems fine, so I went home and decided to search her bag as I searched I prayed to God not to find anything but behold money was attached in different shoes my head skipped, I holla oh lord in rick Ross voice, I closed the bag and went back to meet her at work I acted normal,we closed for the day we got home I asked her why she had to give away my hard earned money to that woman she said sh can't lie to me then I begged her to tell me the truth that maybe is because of her sick mother that she is stealing my money to take home I will forgive her is not good to steal in the name of her sick mother she said no she cant ever take my money I give her everything she sobs then i drew a line I asked her to swear by thesame jesus we both worship, the one she kneels down everyday to pray to that she ask to heal are sick mother she kept mute but behold she swore by Jesus A.K.A God that she has never taken a penny out of that business see "Gobe" not knowing have searched her bag then I brought out her bag she said am free to search I laughed she was surprised when I started searching shoes and brought out all wrapped 1k notes i was pissed with her but more angry with jesus i lost my conscience, two days later her mother died... I couldn't tell her to pack her bagages out of my house cos her mum just died she has travelled home and left some of her things...

MY VERDICT
Am now so pissed with jesus

Have made up my mind that when the girl comes back she should pack and go i will survive but is this fair?

How could Jesus aka the bible God brought a pathetic,deceitful and unrepented lier to my life to ruin my life ?

Or maybe jesus just revealed to me that am living with a demon and this is not the companion He showed me.
Y is Jesus so ful of misery (miserable) Y can't he speak in a way we will understand?

Why pray for him for wealth and prosperity when he does not want us to be rich but to suffer and bearly feed ? Bible proves
Now I plan on selling my things and relocate to meet my causin in Johannesburg God knows I will rather die there than to come and resettle in Nigeria
But in my heart I still love Jesus AKA God cos I felt him in my life it was more than coincidence my spirit became active when I sleep but now I feel like an empty vessel sobss
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by adanduka: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mr Confused man, You cant mix Jesus with fornica.tion.
If he has been revealing Himself to you, then you'll want to please him and not be searching for a girl in low cut.

4 Likes

Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by tismoney: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
adanduka:
If he has been revealing Himself to you, then you'll want to please him and not be searching for a girl in low cut.

I ask for an advise not your judgement why did He show me the girl in the first place
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by EldaTimba(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Let start from here, did you pray about the dream?
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by tismoney: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
EldaTimba:
Let start from here, did you pray about the dream?

yes I did then I was so holy i wish i can go back i was selfles I loved nothing of this world Jesus knew I will try to do things on my own later a dream followed
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by Tranglatar(m): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
@ tismoney

Don't despair. You are so favoured but check out your route

1) Before you gave your life to Christ, you prayed and GOD blessed you with successful business - unmerited favour (HIS grace was always with you and will manifest if you go closer to HIM)

2) You started doing shady deals - (implying HIS blessings are not enough) - abusing and mocking HIS blessings (we do it a lot) but HE kept you

3) You repented and chose GOD - very good

4) JESUS appeared to you in Dream and blessed you - unmerited favour. did you pray and confirm the favours? But you just concluded on your own authority what it meant.

5) you took steps to find the girl - Good. you were not passive. but did you seek wise counsel? ask for further directions? you concluded on your own that the dream meant a girl for you? Did you bother to find out if the gifts are compulsorily complimentary? e.g maybe you need to be active in church to be in constant Spiritual alert and be protected from making wrong choice in woman. Since as HE has blessed you with one that will manifest, the devil will also try to thwart it by offering you his own

6) You found whom you assume is the girl - active faith? But did you prayerful confirm the girl? was it just for sex you went searching?
7) You started cohabiting and engaging in sexual relationship with her - Rewarding JESUS with sin. mocking HIS blessings. Inviting devil into your life. choosing to fulfil desires of your flesh. Not even praying for GOD to confirm the girl and relating with her Christ like

cool Sleeping with her and praying - Haba !! if you are GOD, what would do when you guys finish fornicating and start praying to you?

9) Now you have challenges, you blame JESUS. - Did you notice that when you started cohabiting and sleeping with the girl, your prayers turned to talking sessions (which you call passionate prayers) with no indication the you got feedback from HIM. Even at that HE continued to show you the truth by exposing the girl but lust made you deaf and blind to HIS guidance. Remember how you prayed before and heard HIM.

Did you try to read the bible and find out how HE guided people in your situation to HIS glory and followed suit? In all you prayed, believed that as JESUS has appeared and blessed you, you decided you can now continue on your own.

Hence you took off in-front and put GOD behind but HE never abandoned you!!! even for a moment. You are indeed so favoured and loved by JESUS. But the devil wants to make you despair, become despondent, cause GOD, abandon HIM ('cos HE will never abandon you) and turn to embrace him the devil. But thank GOD for HIS grace in you. You are HIS own.

Remember HE loves to hear us laughing when we are in an awkward spot (but devil likes to see us weeping, etc), so Don't give up. End the relationship with the girl, accept you have sinned, repent, ask GOD for forgiveness, do penance, continue praising HIM and worshipping HIM, continue praying to HIM. HIS plans for you will manifest.

IT IS WELL

For interpretations to your dreams, visit this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1863925/dreams-interpretation-dreams-interpretation-dreams
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by Tranglatar(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
@tismoney
If you need further clarifications, you can visit this thread on Practical Christian Life Counseling https://www.nairaland.com/1993524/practical-christian-life-counselling

It contains more or you can ask here. It is well
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by tismoney: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tranglatar:
@ tismoney

1) Before you gave your life to Christ, you prayed and GOD blessed you with successful business - unmerited favour (HIS grace was always with you and will manifest if you go closer to HIM)

2) You started doing shady deals - (implying HIS blessings are not enough) - abusing and mocking HIS blessings (we do it a lot) but HE kept you

4) JESUS appeared to you in Dream and blessed you - unmerited favour. did you pray and confirm the favours? But you just concluded on your own authority what it meant.

5) you took steps to find the girl - Good. you were not passive. but did you seek wise counsel? ask for further directions? you concluded on your own that the dream meant a girl for you? Did you bother to find out if the gifts are compulsorily complimentary? e.g maybe you need to be active in church to be in constant Spiritual alert and be protected from making wrong choice in woman. Since as HE has blessed you with one that will manifest, the devil will also try to thwart it by offering you his own

6) You found whom you assume is the girl - active faith? But did you prayerful confirm the girl? was it just for sex you went searching?
7) You started cohabiting and engaging in sexual relationship with her - Rewarding JESUS with sin. mocking HIS blessings. Inviting devil into your life. choosing to fulfil desires of your flesh. Not even praying for GOD to confirm the girl and relating with her Christ like

cool Sleeping with her and praying - Haba !! if you are GOD, what would do when you guys finish fornicating and start praying to you?

9) Now you have challenges, you blame JESUS. - Did you notice that when you started cohabiting and sleeping with the girl, your prayers turned to talking sessions (which you call passionate prayers) with no indication the you got feedback from HIM. Even at that HE continued to show you the truth by exposing the girl but lust made you deaf and blind to HIS guidance. Remember how you prayed before and heard HIM.

Did you try to read the bible and find out how HE guided people in your situation to HIS glory and followed suit? In all you prayed, believed that as JESUS has appeared and blessed you, you decided you can now continue on your own.

Hence you took off in-front and put GOD behind but HE never abandoned you!!! even for a moment. You are indeed so favoured and loved by JESUS. But the devil wants to make you despair, become despondent, cause GOD, abandon HIM ('cos HE will never abandon you) and turn to embrace him the devil. But thank GOD for HIS grace in you. You are HIS own.

Remember HE loves to hear us laughing when we are in an awkward spot (but devil likes to see us weeping, etc), so Don't give up. End the relationship with the girl, accept you have sinned, repent, ask GOD for forgiveness, do penance, continue praising HIM and worshipping HIM, continue praying to HIM. HIS plans for you will manifest.

IT IS WELL

For interpretations to your dreams, visit this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1863925/dreams-interpretation-dreams-interpretation-dreams

thank you trianglata if I had an adviser like you I won't have landed in this mess I didn't pray about the girl I was so desperate for a companion and a helper at home things was not easy alone the devil took advantage of that and sent me a clone but I know father loves and whenever I call he responds am a doubting Thomas but I know Jesus lives
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by 4tunebest(f): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Thats what you get when you try to play smart with God.

Mr OP, next time dont try to work out God's plan for you all by yourself.

Allow Him to work it out whichever way He chooses.
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by adanduka: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
tismoney:

I ask for an advise not your judgement why did He show me the girl in the first place

2 Cor 11:14 The devil can disguise himself as an angel of light.

I'm not stating categorically that it wasn't Jesus who showed you the girl; I will just encourage you to live by the Bible not dreams.
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by EldaTimba(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
tismoney:

yes I did then I was so holy i wish i can go back i was selfles I loved nothing of this world Jesus knew I will try to do things on my own later a dream followed
You may be, but the devil will always disguise as an angel of light. You should have understood the dream spiritually. According to ur dream, I did not see how it relates with having a relationship with the girl.
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by EldaTimba(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tranglatar:
@ tismoney

IT IS WELL

Nice write-up
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by okeke00(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
if you love the girl. Just go and and marry her. No body is perfect, she might turnout to be the miracle by tomorow
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by asalimpo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
A rambling novellete u wrote.
Ur pissed with "Jesus". But ur not pissed wit urself. Forncatg and prayg, doing shady deals, cohabitg , telling lies.. . Who shud b pissed wit who?
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by tismoney: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
EldaTimba:

You may be, but the devil will always disguise as an angel of light. You should have understood the dream spiritually. According to ur dream, I did not see how it relates with having a relationship with the girl.

God is wise there is no way we can blame him for our problems when he said he will only give me two things and I came to confirm on earth as I came back he left like he has other things to do in a hurry he was not in for merriment kind of serious, he didn't say anything about about any girl neither was he there when I went to meet the girl he was gone I went there in another episode with one of my worldly friend and the way the lady looked at me was unfriendly come to think of it I didn't pray to God to give me a girlfriend that night... well the devil will always try but I will always find my way to my saviour because am his Love. is time to be careful and always ask God for confirmation, the act of confirmation defeats the devil,, my pastor preached 1 king chapter 13 last two Sunday God ask the prophet not to eat but another prophet told him otherwise he didn't bother to confirm from God he went to eat because he was hungry he also preached how a devil was planted in his own life I paid deaf ears well the world of God has no dublicate
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by tismoney: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
okeke00:
if you love the girl. Just go and and marry her. No body is perfect, she might turnout to be the miracle by tomorow

the truth be told with all the fake love and affection she showed me I never loved her and at times I woundered I could God give Me a woman my spirit does not love I nevr cheated on her cause I was scared of the repercussions I thought she was from God but God decided to use the big stick so my eyes can open because when we pray He sees beyond our weakness
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by Debeloved87(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wow
Rule no 1- never trust a woman with your investment even if she's a Pope
.... You need to be grateful to God and also walk in his ways and be perfect... Genesis 17
Well you may still need to pray concerning the girl, you can't really tell stealing may just be the torn in her flesh.
God bless and love you real good he bless the work of your hand you should be grateful and not complain, some don't even have any means of livelihood and yet they are still praising and thanking God. Attach your self more to God and you will keep shining.
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by tismoney: 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Debeloved87:
Wow
Rule no 1- never trust a woman with your investment even if she's a Pope
.... You need to be grateful to God and also walk in his ways and be perfect... Genesis 17
Well you may still need to pray concerning the girl, you can't really tell stealing may just be the torn in her flesh.
God bless and love you real good he bless the work of your hand you should be grateful and not complain, some don't even have any means of livelihood and yet they are still praising and thanking God. Attach your self more to God and you will keep shining.

God exposed her she was a wolf in sheep clothing the way she abnormally burst into anger and later cry to appeals me was suspicious, among other things, she was suppressing the demon in her, I don't know how to send her away because she is so desperate to remain in my house ,she left all her things in my house I don't know if to waybill her bag and bagages to her in the village considering that she is still mourni
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by lastmessenger: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Picture of the girl, her shoes stuffed with money and when she cried or it's a lie.
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by Debeloved87(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
tismoney:

God exposed her she was a wolf in sheep clothing the way she abnormally burst into anger and later cry to appeals me was suspicious, among other things, she was suppressing the demon in her, I don't know how to send her away because she is so desperate to remain in my house ,she left all her things in my house I don't know if to waybill her bag and bagages to her in the village considering that she is still mourni
well, it's all best known to you. But I wonder how people make love to people they don't love nor like.. Well don't neglect God, just keep loving him and doing his will as much as you can and he will continue to bless and lead you. Amen.
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by Cuteclem: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
op you had a revelation no doubt but it needs concrete interpretation God knows you in your mothers womb and even before you were born Jeremiah 1:5, psalm 139 :13 he tried to warn you in a subsequent dream how?
when you meet the girl you concluded it was of the lord, you tried to convince yourself that s ex is the marital bond alot of people think so, therefore you thought it was not fornication, read the bible He did not just say thou shall not fonicate but fleeeee i.e run from fornicatn but Jesus knew since "0000BC" that you don't know what you are doing that was his last word on the cross may his name be praise and so he made a way 1 Corinthian 10 :13
God must have warned you through a revelation before the "discovery " think ? but you must have gotten your heart twisted because of free s ex and and her assistant at home and work
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by Saraha1(f): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
adanduka:

God bless you.
Imagine the way he was talking as if he fellow all instruction.
How can he be fornicating and still want all things to go the way he plans it?

@op,the fact that God show you what your future look like, that has not given you the ordersity to go into sin, to justify your act?

Common ! God can never be mocke.
Pls go on your knee and seek for his forgiveness , his ever ready to forgive us all our sins.

Bless you.
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by tismoney: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cuteclem:
op you had a revelation no doubt but it needs concrete interpretation God knows you in your mothers womb and even before you were born Jeremiah 1:5, psalm 139 :13 he tried to warn you in a subsequent dream how?
when you meet the girl you concluded it was of the lord, you tried to convince yourself that s ex is the marital bond alot of people think so, therefore you thought it was not fornication, read the bible He did not just say thou shall not fonicate but fleeeee i.e run from fornicatn but Jesus knew since "0000BC" that you don't know what you are doing that was his last word on the cross may his name be praise and so he made a way 1 Corinthian 10 :13
God must have warned you through a revelation before the "discovery " think ? but you must have gotten your heart twisted because of free s ex and and her assistant at home and work

yes God tried to warn me

the first revelation that followed I saw myself in a dream approaching every girl I see but none worked out then one fair one accepted and listened to me but it didn't work according to the the dream they were not of God until I remembered the black girl and then Jesus and I said oooh then I work up it did came to pass.

after I meet this girl I committed a great sin one night I watched porn with her and then we did it (God forgive me, note we have all sinned) then I slept I saw a strange black woman in my dream she was so furious and determined to ruin this relationship it was like she charmed my eye and exposed my "girlfriend" beyond all reasonable doubt at work after which I chased my "girlfriend" away and the black girl moved in with me and I started making progress but I felt wrong I woke up so afraid I quickly termed the black girl a demon and prayed against her but that day I knew the relationship was going to hit a cross road close to a month back but here I am..

last week i was confused before we slept I prayed I ask God who is this girl with me though I was not serious then I slept I saw myself walking with the girl in the dream then suddenly I left her behind to meet this black girl at the front with a low cut so natural like in my first dream then she told me that girl behind is a total stranger which I could feel because my spirit never loved this my "girlfriend" then this black girl said she love me I should reply her then I felt this great love inside me but I said to her is not fair jesus gave me this my girlfriend which i was not sure of and she has helped me alot and ran back to my girlfriend and hugged her then I woke up see myself hugged her and termed the black girl another demon
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by Cuteclem: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
tismoney:

yes God tried to warn me

the first revelation that followed I saw myself in a dream approaching every girl I see but none worked out then one fair one accepted and listened to me but it didn't work according to the the dream they were not of God until I remembered the black girl and then Jesus and I said oooh then I work up it did came to pass.

after I meet this girl I committed a great sin one night I watched porn with her and then we did it (God forgive me, note we have all sinned) then I slept I saw a strange black woman in my dream she was so furious and determined to ruin this relationship it was like she charmed my eye and exposed my "girlfriend" beyond all reasonable doubt at work after which I chased my "girlfriend" away and the black girl moved in with me and I started making progress but I felt wrong I woke up so afraid I quickly termed the black girl a demon and prayed against her but that day I knew the relationship was going to hit a cross road close to a month back but here I am..

last week i was confused before we slept I prayed I ask God who is this girl with me though I was not serious then I slept I saw myself walking with the girl in the dream then suddenly I left her behind to meet this black girl at the front with a low cut so natural like in my first dream then she told me that girl behind is a total stranger which I could feel because my spirit never loved this my "girlfriend" then this black girl said she love me I should reply her then I felt this great love inside me but I said to her is not fair jesus gave me this my girlfriend which i was not sure of and she has helped me alot and ran back to my girlfriend and hugged her then I woke up see myself hugged her and termed the black girl another demon

op maybe who you have now has come to prepare you ahead of your bride or maybe God sent you a helper and you mistook her for a wife. that "black girl" might not be a demon lol she is out there and one day she will find you vise visa keep cool and keep praying end sexual relationship with the current girl don't take a drastic decision and chase d current girl away wait until God gives you direction she has a purpose in your life either to ruin you or make you,u of all people know deams come tru ,it is beyond you so live it for your creator the master planner abi I no talk am well?
:-
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by omosefeobi: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
you are not the first Op even ADAM wanted to put the blame on God for giving him Eve GEN 3 vs12 The man replied, "It was the woman you gave
me who gave me the fruit, and I ate it. in other word God gave him EVE (the problem)... WOMAN has been the problem of mankind since the beginning of time you can ask Adam,lot,Samson etc if you think am lying. if only God can turn back the hand of time he would have not made woman cos Eve ruined everything..NO woman no CRY

proverbs 31:3 do not waste your strength on women, on those
who ruin kings.

STAY BLESSED
Re: COULD JESUS HAVE PLANNED MY DOWNFALL MY STORY URGENT ADVISE NEEDED by Lex11(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
In another context, yet always true - "What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid." - Romans 9:14

+++++++++++++

"He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he." - Deuteronomy 32:4

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Killed A Man / May Communion Service With Pastor Chris / Why I Admire Muhammad: A Response To Islamophobes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.