Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,495 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:30 PM

How Do You Cope With Unsolicited Message From Network Provider - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You Cope With Unsolicited Message From Network Provider (404 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. / Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? / See What My Network Provider Just Sent To Me #fuelscarcity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Unsolicited Message From Network Provider by Stepout(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Expecting a bank alert from a debtor, but this unsolicited message is driving me crazy
Re: How Do You Cope With Unsolicited Message From Network Provider by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
Take note of the number and find a way to ban it.

What I do is wait till they get to a considerable number, select all then press "delete".
Re: How Do You Cope With Unsolicited Message From Network Provider by Niyonice(m): 12:44am On Nov 20, 2014
How To Stop All Spam Messages
& Calls From Nigerian Network
Using Binga read more www.niyonice.com/2014/10/binga-app-stop-all-spam-msgs-from.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Is Our Privacy Is Now Sure? Whatsapp Encrypts Chats For Over 600million Users / Please What Is Wrong With My Playstore. / I Need Ur Help Pple!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.