Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure (10973 Views)

Buhari Receives Ministerial Screening Report From Saraki (Photos) / Photo: Why Senator Akpabio Should Not Go Abroad For Medication / Don’t Go Abroad For Medicare Throughout Your Four Years – LP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2014
ducii:

Haba brother nurses Don't even make that much, for her to make that amount of money she will be putting in close to 20hrs a day, 365 days a year, which is not allowed under your NHS contract. The NHS allows you to do only 39 and half hours a week.

Even Sisters that are senior nurses don't get that much on the NHS.

The only way she can get that is if she is working for a wealthy private individual.

She does 6 nights per week at 11.5 hours per shift. Earns £15.03 per hour (nights) and on sundays and bank holidays, gets £19.17. Do the maths.

I know band 5 staff nurses that gross 60 to £70k

You are basing your calculation on the basic agenda for change pay rates you know. There's more to it than that.

Hard working band 5 nurses make more money than ward sisters who are band 7 cos ward sisters don't normally do nights and weekend shifts where the money is.
Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by ducii: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2014
Chylo:

Dude, am talking personal experience with you and you're telling me fairy tales and arguing blindly. Now lemme ask you, if its as horrible as you say, why do people den fight tooth and nail to try to stay in UK after school, even without any good job? I don't believe they are all idiots or irrational people, do you?

There is no fairy tale in what I have told you.

Now you are assuming a lot of things, must people stay in the UK for various reasons. some people stay because health care is better, some people who have kids stay because of the schools for their kids.
So these individuals will stay even if they are not really successful, they blame their lack of success on the fact that they were not born in the UK, so they sacrifice themselves for their children, praying that they have a better start in the UK then they had.

But there are other people who don't care about the things I have mentioned above, and are just motivated by just money. Those types tend to go back to Nigeria, to set up businesses. I will give you an example Sim Shagaya, who owns Konga.com wasn't hungry when he was in the US, he was working for google, but maybe he felt for what ever reason he wasn't living up to his potential, left the US to return to Nigeria to set up Konga.com, which is now worth about $190 million.
So people are motivated by different things.

Some people will rather clean toilets in the UK with their Masters degree, than to return to Nigeria, for Obvious reasons Boko Haram and the rest,so individuals are different.

2 Likes

Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2014
ducii:

The NHS allows you to do only 39 and half hours a week.

That's not true. Full time contracts in the NHS are 37.5 hours a week and you can do bank shifts on top of that. The European working time directive limits you to 48 hours a week but you can opt out by signing the opt out form and then you can work more than 48 hours.

Now, majority of the wards nursing staff do either Long days or nights which are 12.5 hours shifts with 1 hour unpaid break making it 11.5 hours paid. Therefore in eveey 4 weeks, you work only 13 days to fulfil your full time hours (which works out to 3 shifts per week for 3 weeks and 4 shifts in the remaining 1 week per rota) and you can choose to do bank shifts on other days (not limited to your trust as you can register in other trusts as a bank staff)
Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by ducii: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

She does 6 nights per week at 11.5 hours per shift. Earns £15.03 per hour (nights) and on sundays and bank holidays, gets £19.17. Do the maths.

I know band 5 staff nurses that gross 60 to £70k

You are basing your calculation on the basic agenda for change pay rates you know. There's more to it than that.

Hard working band 5 nurses make more money than ward sisters who are band 7 cos ward sisters don't normally do nights and weekend shifts where the money is.

Hang on a bit, then your friend does not work Directly for the NHS, she works for an agency that provides Health Care Assistants (HCA) for the NHS, that is why she can do that much hours and agency workers get higher per hour rates than a normal NHS staff.
But what she is doing is illegal, because as a health worker in the UK you are only allowed 40 hours a week to work and rest.
Take a look at her taxes and see how much she pays as tax, you will find that, she gets punished for working too many hours by the tax she pays. And £15.03 per hour has to be in London, because I know outside London, the rates are a lot lesser NHS HCAs get around £8.75 per hour (I think they get a flat rate because, they get paid when they are on Holidays). Agency staffs get £10 on week Nights,£6.75- £7.00 on week days, while on Saturdays they get around £12 and on Sundays they get £15

Then for a nurse that will gross 60-70k per annum, takes extra shifts and also works over the required number of hours for a week. You are advised to rest.
Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by ducii: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

That's not true. Full time contracts in the NHS are 37.5 hours a week and you can do bank shifts on top of that. The European working time directive limits you to 48 hours a week but you can opt out by signing the opt out form and then you can work more than 48 hours.

Now, majority of the wards nursing staff do either Long days or nights which are 12.5 hours shifts with 1 hour unpaid break making it 11.5 hours paid. Therefore in eveey 4 weeks, you work only 13 days to fulfil your full time hours (which works out to 3 shifts per week for 3 weeks and 4 shifts in the remaining 1 week per rota) and you can choose to do bank shifts on other days (not limited to your trust as you can register in other trusts as a bank staff)

OH sorry I thot it was 39.5 hours
Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by ASL33: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2014
There is always two sides of a coin. If you have something doing in Nigeria don't try to seek greener pasture overseas unless you have a job ready which is better than the one you are currently doing. But if you are not doing anything and the opportunity comes to try it overseas I would not advice you not to gamble it.

Many Nigerians are frustrated here in UK, they cant not go home and they don't have the papers to work. Its very difficult to work with fake papers now as almost all employers have the machine to run a check. Even home office have a web site to check if the NI number you presented is allowed to work. Its no longer easy.

That said, many Nigerians are still making it big. One thing that is obvious is if you are legal you can't go hungry irrespective of the kinda work you are doing but will you be able to fulfil some obligations back home is another aspect considering the kind of mind set you have. If you are the kind of person that thinks that "Land are the same" fine, which ever kind of job you are doing does not matter anymore since you have made this place your home.

2 Likes

Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by ducii: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
ASL33:
There is always two sides of a coin. If you have something doing in Nigeria don't try to seek greener pasture overseas unless you have a job ready which is better than the one you are currently doing. But if you are not doing anything and the opportunity comes to try it overseas I would not advice you not to gamble it.

Many Nigerians are frustrated here in UK, they cant not go home and they don't have the papers to work. Its very difficult to work with fake papers now as almost all employers have the machine to run a check. Even home office have a web site to check if the NI number you presented is allowed to work. Its no longer easy.

That said, many Nigerians are still making it big. One thing that is obvious is if you are legal you can't go hungry irrespective of the kinda work you are doing but will you be able to fulfil some obligations back home is another aspect considering the kind of mind set you have. If you are the kind of person that thinks that "Land are the same" fine, which ever kind of job you are doing does not matter anymore since you have made this place your home.

I very much agree with you, it depends on the persons mind set

1 Like

Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
ducii:

Hang on a bit, then your friend does not work Directly for the NHS, she works for an agency that provides Health Care Assistants (HCA) for the NHS, that is why she can do that much hours and agency workers get higher per hour rates than a normal NHS staff.
But what she is doing is illegal, because as a health worker in the UK you are only allowed 40 hours a week to work and rest.
Take a look at her taxes and see how much she pays as tax, you will find that, she gets punished for working too many hours by the tax she pays.

Then for a nurse that will gross 60-70k per annum, takes extra shifts and also works over the required number of hours for a week. You are advised to rest.

She is a full time (37.5 hours a week contract) NHS employee working in a hospital in central London and does bank shifts when she's off. What she's doing is not illegal as you are required to have a rest period of at least 11 hours between shifts which she's perfectly complying with. As long as you sign the opt out form, in most trusts you can work as much as you want .

There are some trusts that restrict you though. For instance, UCLH won't allow you do more than 48 hrs even if you sign the opt out form and St. George's won't book you for a bank shift if you've done 54 hours within the last 7 days.

Also, agencies don't pay HCA''s more than the NHS because they can easily train anybody within a week to become HCA. It's nurses that the agencies pay a lot more than the NHS.

Any more questions, ask and I'm willing to answer.
Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by Sirniyeh(m): 12:56am On Nov 21, 2014
I followup all discussion, very revealing and educating. God bless my londoners
Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by texaco1: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2014
Chylo:

Well, I'm livin in Uk now, so I should know better. Yes they don't pay bills in naira, but they are reasonably comfortable as opposed to living in the slums in Nigeria. Some of them can even afford luxuries, like certain high-end electronics and holidays. What I'm saying is, even people on welfare lead an ok life, not to talk of workers. Yes they may not be rich, but they are far better off than hustling in Naija. I see them using Iphones na, how cleaner for naija wan use Iphone? You mah reason am. Even me sef, I nor fit commot moni buy iphone, not cos i cant afford it, but cos of priorities; so for them to buy it they r comfortable to an extent. Another point, I knw one cleaner personally, dat goes to the same church as me and we go shopping on Sunday together, I know how he fills his basket. SO there is NO comparison at all with NIgeria.
bros ,change ur views and perspective . It is totally wrong. Success is more than what you are looking it. Go to naija and see how people are living good. Don't forget that most people that buy these high end electronics buy them with credit cards . In nigeria there is no credit facilities but yet people strive to do something meaningful with their lives , so while many people are living good on debts ,many of their peers are already getting things done in nigeria. That is why many people can't go back home because they know that those they left in naija have gone ahead . I don't know how to explain it but believe me with as little as 500k in nigeria ,you are better than most people in uk. Ok we can talk about the constant power supply and etc .but is that ur own achievement?

5 Likes

Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by Sirniyeh(m): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
texaco1:
bros ,change ur views and perspective . It is totally wrong. Success is more than what you are looking it. Go to naija and see how people are living good. Don't forget that most people that buy these high end electronics buy them with credit cards . In nigeria there is no credit facilities but yet people strive to do something meaningful with their lives , so while many people are living good on debts ,many of their peers are already getting things done in nigeria. That is why many people can't go back home because they know that those they left in naija have gone ahead . I don't know how to explain it but believe me with as little as 500k in nigeria ,you are better than most people in uk. Ok we can talk about the constant power supply and etc .but is that ur own achievement?

Good point...

4 Likes

Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by Spydamannn(m): 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
I love this thread,learnt from the matured minds...I have friends in uk,some are making it and some are so so lost...seems those that don't have legal papers bear the brunt...as for me I believe there is a lot of blessing and funny money in nigeria if you know your lane,only the strong will survive, my 2 kobo ...pls don't quote me

1 Like

Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by tit(f): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
chronique:
Foolishness and stupidity is the major problem with such people. Several times,people have advised me to travel to the US and go live there cos they feel my body system doesn't suit the Nigerian society. While I admit that I have such challenges,I also do not subscribe to the idea of relocating;I wasn't born in the US or UK. I've always maintained that,the only reason why I will travel out,is to go for holiday or a business trip. Yes,I know we can't compare the facilities and infrastructures we have overseas,with what we have in Nigeria;but at the end of the day,my freedom matters a lot to me. Moreover,my money will be made here. Lots of graduates and educated folks living overseas are engaging in menial jobs. I as a person,can't do such jobs. The thought of going to work as a gateman or washing plates/dead bodies,is enough to put me off. I'm a proud Nigerian.

dont people work as gatemen, wash plates/dead bodies in Nigeria?
Are you better than those people?

1 Like

Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by tpia6: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
The irony of life.

Anyway, e go better in Jesus name.
Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by onatisi(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
I always tell people , any hustling traveling that will cost you more than 100k is not worth it .now when I look back at how much I spent to get here and with the knowledge I have ,I regret leaving. When I was spending huge sums of money on traveling my friends we spending half of those money establishing themselves and building their futures. Many people then were going to ghana with less than 200k to buy goods and resell in nigeria,they were building their lives while I was striving and trying hard to travel. I always tell ppl ,the money they spent to travel is exactly the money majority of ppl ooutside are looking and saving to go back to nigeria . I am not saying travelling isn't good,you can travel to study or to go and meet ur family or even to take up a paid employment. In these cases you aren't running from anyone but to spend 1million naira to travel just to become an illegal isn't worth it.there are better things u can do with that 1million naira in nigeria with diginity and pride

2 Likes

Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sirniyeh:

Dr I'd, let's hit the nail on head. The truth must be told that what you seek abroad is rightly within your reach in Nigeria. Lack of entrepreneurial skill is the problem of our people. There is no way you attempt to travel that you will spend less than N500K. Is that money not enough to begin life. Instead to acquire skill they pursue shadow. Here in Nigeria it is easy to multiply money.

For instance, if I had emulated my colleagues to pursue green pasture abroad, I could have buried my destiny in mud of poverty. What I've achieved in Nigeria within short period that my colleagues left me for abroad, none of them can meet up with the pace....

My friend, u people should stop this nonsense arguement of stay in nigeria and invest in business, and don't travel abroad; u r just being myopic. Migration is normal and part of human hisstory. Some people are destined to sucEed abroad or struggle in nigeria, while some other people r destined to succeed in nigeria and struggle abroad. Everybody should just decide d path that favours him or her and look for genuine ways of following the chosen path. Stop discouraging people from travelling abroad if ðεƔ have genuine reasons for that, dats a nonsense philosophy.

5 Likes

Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
texaco1:

What is d percentage of people making it in nigeria compared with d general populace U people just as if doing business in nigeria is as easy as ABC. I tire for una, honestly. Out of 3 people that hit it big in nigeria, a larger number are suffering big time. Pls stop dis bullshit of invest 100k in business in naija and reap it big, its not as easy as u think it is.

4 Likes

Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
texaco1:

What is d percentage of people making it in nigeria compared with d general populace U people just talk as if doing business in nigeria is as easy as ABC. I tire for una, honestly. Out of 3 people that hit it big in nigeria, a larger number are suffering big time. Pls stop dis bullshit of invest 100k in business in naija and reap it big, its not as easy as u think it is.

1 Like

Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by chronique(m): 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Do you have a functional brain at all? If yes,try to put it to good use. Thank you.
tit:

dont people work as gatemen, wash plates/dead bodies in Nigeria?
Are you better than those people?

1 Like

Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by texaco1: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
mobuch:

What is d percentage of people making it in nigeria compared with d general populace U people just as if doing business in nigeria is as easy as ABC. I tire for una, honestly. Out of 3 people that hit it big in nigeria, a larger number are suffering big time. Pls stop dis bullshit of invest 100k in business in naija and reap it big, its not as easy as u think it is.
I understand u. I was once like u and I once reason like you. Noone is saying u shouldn't travel, but if u must do make sure it is legal .don't spend 1million naira to go and become an illegal immigrant. Secondly about the issue of ppl not making it in nigeria. It is all about the mindset,the mindset of majority of nigerian youth is that nigeria is bad bad bad. But we that we are outside we see the oppoutinities inside and we year to partake of it. I use to tell ppl all the time that nigeria is the easiest place in the world to make money. Nigeria is the only country I have been so far that you can sleep a very poor man today and by tomorrow morning become a millionaire without anybody asking or questioning u. Until you change ur thinking u will never see the possibilties around u. I have friends who told me then that they won't leave nigeria to go and become a janitor for a white man ,I laughed at them but 10 years after those guys today are multi millionaires in nigeria and they only travel for vacation with their family and instead of them been janitors for white men ,whites men serve them. Many many people can't return to nigeria because of shame. Travel to study, or employment with all legal papers complete but never travel to become an illegal .time can never be recovered .the time and period you will spend in getting ur papers would have been better utilized in nigeria with the money u spent on traveling. Chinese,indians are rushing to nigeria. A nation of 170million people is a bundle of opportunities. Think of an idea or product that will give u a customer base of just 5000 or 10000 out of that 170 million,and with the money u intend to travel with invest it on it. I am out of here .

1 Like

Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
texaco1:
I understand u. I was once like u and I once reason like you. Noone is saying u shouldn't travel, but if u must do make sure it is legal .don't spend 1million naira to go and become an illegal immigrant. Secondly about the issue of ppl not making it in nigeria. It is all about the mindset,the mindset of majority of nigerian youth is that nigeria is bad bad bad. But we that we are outside we see the oppoutinities inside and we year to partake of it. I use to tell ppl all the time that nigeria is the easiest place in the world to make money. Nigeria is the only country I have been so far that you can sleep a very poor man today and by tomorrow morning become a millionaire without anybody asking or questioning u. Until you change ur thinking u will never see the possibilties around u. I have friends who told me then that they won't leave nigeria to go and become a janitor for a white man ,I laughed at them but 10 years after those guys today are multi millionaires in nigeria and they only travel for vacation with their family and instead of them been janitors for white men ,whites men serve them. Many many people can't return to nigeria because of shame. Travel to study, or employment with all legal papers complete but never travel to become an illegal .time can never be recovered .the time and period you will spend in getting ur papers would have been better utilized in nigeria with the money u spent on traveling. Chinese,indians are rushing to nigeria. A nation of 170million people is a bundle of opportunities. Think of an idea or product that will give u a customer base of just 5000 or 10000 out of that 170 million,and with the money u intend to travel with invest it on it. I am out of here .

Son, u r making a mistake, u don't know my history, and so u were never like me. I lived abroad for close to 3yrs before returning home, although I still travel to europe once in a while for business, but am fully based in naija and I know what it feels like living in naija; I have worked in naija, got my fingers burnt; I have also done businesses in naija since I returned, and I got my fingers burnt so many times, b4 I stabilized; its not everyone dat can survive in nigeria, especially when u don't have a support network. But if u r abroad and legal in a developed country, u don't need any support network, just work hard and d sky will be ur limit, but u can't say so for nigeria. Qed.
Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by texaco1: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
mobuch:

Son, u r making a mistake, u don't know my history, and so u were never like me. I lived abroad for close to 3yrs before returning home, although I still travel to europe once in a while for business, but am fully based in naija and I know what it feels like living in naija; I have worked in naija, got my fingers burnt; I have also done businesses in naija since I returned, and I got my fingers burnt so many times, b4 I stabilized; its not everyone dat can survive in nigeria, especially when u don't have a support network. But if u r abroad and legal in a developed country, u don't need any support network, just work hard and d sky will be ur limit, but u can't say so for nigeria. Qed.
dude, relax and cool ur temper. Let's hear other peoples opinion.
Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
texaco1:
dude, relax and cool ur temper. Let's hear other peoples opinion.

Bro,My temper has always being cool; there hs never being any hard feelings. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 22, 2014
mobuch:

My friend, u people should stop this nonsense arguement of stay in nigeria and invest in business, and don't travel abroad; u r just being myopic. Migration is normal and part of human hisstory. Some people are destined to sucEed abroad or struggle in nigeria, while some other people r destined to succeed in nigeria and struggle abroad. Everybody should just decide d path that favours him or her and look for genuine ways of following the chosen path. Stop discouraging people from travelling abroad if ðεƔ have genuine reasons for that, dats a nonsense philosophy.
bros leave the op and his lunatic followers...everybody has different aspirations and dreams

1 Like

Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by tpia6: 12:22am On Nov 22, 2014
people are placing too much importance on this so-called "destiny" issue.

you misunderstand it completely and sell yourself by doing so.
Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2014
tpia6:

Okay what are you now saying sir? Are you saying that every Nigerian that goes abroad does menial jobs? There are millions of Nigerians overseas that Pay the salaries of those Oyinbo ppl..When discuss issues like this you shouldn't only reason the bad part...aren't dey Nigerians in thise country that still does the menial jobs?? So wat do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by Lucasbalo(m): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2014
pendy79:

Comparing the Street or borough of london with anywhere in 9ja is the height of exagerration not to talk of lagos island. Is it idoluwo, idumagbo, idumota, adeniji, tokunbo, oshodi, tinubu that you wanna compare with dagenham, stratford, hackney, waltham, hovering or leyton etc.

Most people run out of 9ja with anything they can lay their hands on not prepare for the reality of things on ground in the uk. No genuine papers or wrong visa types which make them ineligible to get real or profitable employment.

In as much as I won't advise anyone with good employment back in 9ja to leave and relocate, the reality is that there is a better quality of life in the uk compare to the hellhole of 9ja with the kind of useless and worthless government in that country
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by ducii: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2014
mobuch:

You might have a point there
Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by Sirniyeh(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:

Explain yourself better please!
Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by tpia6: 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Osahon7:
Okay what are you now saying sir? Are you saying that every Nigerian that goes abroad does menial jobs? There are millions of Nigerians overseas that Pay the salaries of those Oyinbo ppl..When discuss issues like this you shouldn't only reason the bad part...aren't dey Nigerians in thise country that still does the menial jobs?? So wat do you mean?

what am i saying and what are you saying?

abeg, people's salary no dey pain me the way it pains you, so shift.
Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by bigfrancis21: 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
texaco1:
@op, nigerians will never listen nor believe you. And if care isn't taken ,they will take you as their enemy when you give them this advice. I have always said it to people that nigeria is the easiest place in the world to make money once you have a skill or good product to sell. But alas ,many will prefer to spend as much as a million or more naira in traveling to these countries . I have also told people several times on this forum that the money many people are spending just to travel is the same amount of money those in these countries are working and striving to make just to go back to nigeria. But like our elders use to say ,experience is always the best teacher .

@bold...that's very true. The laws and taxation clauses are very much flexible and relaxed that investments and businesses give huge return on investments compared to advanced countries like US, Canada, UK, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Desperate To Go Abroad?: Report From UK Adventure by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 25, 2014
If you can't survive in Nigeria then you can never survive in any part of the world legitimately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? / PDP Chair Race: Jimi Agbaje Is A Comedian - Shelle, Ex PDP Chairman / Anthony Edogbo: Why Yahaya Bello Should Be President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.