Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? (15699 Views)

At What Age Did You Cook Your First Meal? / Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? / How Regularly Should You Cook And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by nitrogen(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Omo, no time to dey cook o, na mama put things o, and the stuff is taking its toll on me, I must look for a way out of it.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Dahjhi: 12:19am On Nov 23, 2014
Cmanforall:

I eat outside. A bachelor. And it has different outcomes... Sometimes they cook wonderfully well; other days, the opposite can be the case. Even some well known Eateries...

Do you have a solution? Or is this a case study?
smiles.. Not until you tell us the outcomes
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Dahjhi: 12:31am On Nov 23, 2014
nitrogen:
Omo, no time to dey cook o, na mama put things o, and the stuff is taking its toll on me, I must look for a way out of it.
go and marry tongue
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by prettymina(f): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2014
Cooking is my hobby I enjoy cooking than having s** tongue my bf even testify to it...I don't eat out..
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by chuggy(m): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2014
M actually a BACHEFLOR. I cook my food & i hardly eat outside, except snacks. I dont trust what i eat outside.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Cmanforall: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2014
Dahjhi:
smiles.. Not until you tell us the outcomes
Lolz... The outcomes? The outcome is dat sometimes you eat 'poison', oda days you eat 'food'
The Suya wey I buy yesterday, me confuse... Cos dats not tasting like beef... So you see? Bad outcome... (Only if I knw the taste of human/ape).

Where was ur mind going?? #corruptMind. Lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Dahjhi: 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cmanforall:

Lolz... The outcomes? The outcome is dat sometimes you eat 'poison', oda days you eat 'food'
The Suya wey I buy yesterday, me confuse... Cos dats not tasting like beef... So you see? Bad outcome... (Only if I knw the taste of human/ape).

Where was ur mind going?? #corruptMind. Lolz
smiles.. Poison indeed, its true you won't know when U̶̲̥̅̊ will eat salmonella typhi or tubacule bacilli.. Lol. And when am finally on my own as a lover of meat, suya Iڪ amongst those foods Ȋ̝̊̅ will be cooking on my own to prevent eating of dead road side/sick animals or even *wishpers* dead bodies. Lol

1 Like

Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by EmmyDe25(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
I simply eat outside cos of the nature of my job... Love to cook tho.. But can't manage to do that considering the fact that i get back home late in the night. Need a cook sef.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Dahjhi: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
EmmyDe25:
I simply eat outside cos of the nature of my job... Love to cook tho.. But can't manage to do that considering the fact that i get back home late in the night. Need a cook sef.
Bro go and marry o. grin
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Dahjhi: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
prettymina:
Cooking is my hobby I enjoy cooking than having s** tongue my bf even testify to it...I don't eat out..
lmao.. Cooking to aving s**.. Are both tantamount? grin
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Dahjhi: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
chuggy:
M actually a BACHEFLOR. I cook my food & i hardly eat outside, except snacks. I dont trust what i eat outside.
indeed.. Good for Ūя̲̅ health o
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by globalwaly(m): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Why wont i cook? i really cant remember the last time i bought cooked food outside, except am far from home. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
þø†ђ. tongue
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Bamz(m): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
My mom and sister... have proved to be the best cooks, so yeah, that's how I get by. smiley
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Bamz(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
prettymina:

Um, always spare us unnecessary details. Should we now fry chips for you?
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by FOREXMARTS: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cooking being my hobby i cook my food 99.99% of the time.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
i eat inside only wen I don't have money,but wen money dey plenty ah I like outside food better.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by debeey87(m): 8:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Though not a good cook. I prefer to make my dishes except on days when i just returned from a journey
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
One problem I have with bachelors that can cook is that they hardly want to settledown and get married thus increasing the number of single unmarried girls in circulation. angry
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by chuggy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dahjhi:
indeed.. Good for Ūя̲̅ health o
. Sure Man, It is really Hygienic.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by jahlove4jah: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2014
chuggy:
same feeling here. My relocation to a new city and my inability to get a decent accommodation hasn't helped issues.
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Dahjhi: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
missberrypop5:
þø†ђ. tongue
U̶̲̥̅̊ can tell me that again dearie.. wink
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Fabdedon(m): 12:22am On Nov 26, 2014
Odinaka00:
Nna to be honest with u Op, this is why I may marry anytime soon o, cuz its always difficult for me to enter kitchen.. Ngwanu chekie ya, I leave my house for job as early as 7.30am, I don't eat and here in mozambique, nwanne if you don't cook ur own food, you would be forced to eat mozambique food which I find very difficult in doing, ok another option that I ve got is to go to any near eatery joint and arrange take-away which doesn't taste good, no pepper, no salt, etc....ok u may decide to buy pizza, hamburger and co buh these thingz aburo food nah

After hustlin u get home in the evening, believe me u will not have the strenght to do anything in the kitchen, buh u will be hungry o....walai I'm passing through hell now coupled with the fact that I'm loosing weight....my point is, I don't eat outside and I hardly eat at home, meaning that I don't eat buh ana akpata ego
pls how is life in mozambique..their food..power supply..education...nigerians living in mozambique etc..
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Odinaka00(m): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2014
Fabdedon:
pls how is life in mozambique..their food..power supply..education...nigerians living in mozambique etc..

When it comes to power suply, nwanne na 24/7 thing for here o, even when transformer blows, it doesn't take like cinco minutos (5mins) to bring power back, nwanne when it comes to food, they have nice and quality foodz here and very cheap too.................education? I think we re far more better than them, wouldn't advise anybody to come over here just to school, its business here nwanne..........life here is very cool, beautiful women, one thing we Africans don't know yet is the fact that Mozambique has the most beautiful women in Africa, natural beauty...even when u see ur babe, u go dey ask urself, like seriously na me dey bleep this chic?" Cuz she too fine, if na for 9ja, na the kind babes senators go dey roll with be that lol....just kidding
Problem here is just their weather, its always sunny here, from January to December, nao para (it doesn't stop)
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Fabdedon(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2014
Odinaka00:

When it comes to power suply, nwanne na 24/7 thing for here o, even when transformer blows, it doesn't take like cinco minutos (5mins) to bring power back, nwanne when it comes to food, they have nice and quality foodz here and very cheap too.................education? I think we re far more better than them, wouldn't advise anybody to come over here just to school, its business here nwanne..........life here is very cool, beautiful women, one thing we Africans don't know yet is the fact that Mozambique has the most beautiful women in Africa, natural beauty...even when u see ur babe, u go dey ask urself, like seriously na me dey bleep this chic?" Cuz she too fine, if na for 9ja, na the kind babes senators go dey roll with be that lol....just kidding
Problem here is just their weather, its always sunny here, from January to December, nao para (it doesn't stop)
any social network we can chat privately?
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Fabdedon(m): 9:47am On Nov 26, 2014
@Odinaka00
Business do their business pay well?..is their money value owk?
I heard its motor parts
do u need visa
how long do u intend to stay dere
is d place safe for nigerians?
Is there any social network we can chat other dan nairaland privately?
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Odinaka00(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2014
Fabdedon:
@Odinaka00
Business do their business pay well?..is their money value owk?
I heard its motor parts
do u need visa
how long do u intend to stay dere
is d place safe for nigerians?
Is there any social network we can chat other dan nairaland privately?

Nwanne search for Odinakachi Jodeci Kenny on facebook
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Dahjhi: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
Odinaka00:

Heheheh... Even Moz got 24/7 electricity... Cheii Fine chick Ȋ̝̊̅ hear? Relocation loading... tongue grin
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Odinaka00(m): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2014
Dahjhi:
Heheheh... Even Moz got 24/7 electricity... Cheii Fine chick Ȋ̝̊̅ hear? Relocation loading... tongue grin

Guy na moz dey supply Sa, zambia, zimbabwe etc power o
Re: As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? by Dahjhi: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Odinaka00:

Guy na moz dey supply Sa, zambia, zimbabwe etc power o
interesting... When I'm done Ȋ̝̊̅ can hook you get details joor... Naija darkness done taya person jere...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Ladies Shy To Eat In Canteen / Three Crowns Set To Unlock The Code To Every Mum’s Heart / Quality Commercial Kitchen Equipment Offer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.