Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,019 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Want To Buy A Domain. Is There Any Goddady With 12 Month Discount Coupon ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Buy A Domain. Is There Any Goddady With 12 Month Discount Coupon ? (965 Views)

Goddady Coupon Codes / Why Whois Look Up For A Domain Is Good Or Bad / Goddady Issue:how Do I Get A Cpanel Username/password From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Domain. Is There Any Goddady With 12 Month Discount Coupon ? by Joel3(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
i need a godady coupon.

Thanks
Re: I Want To Buy A Domain. Is There Any Goddady With 12 Month Discount Coupon ? by adewasco2k(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Joel3:
i need a godady coupon.

Thanks

cjcrmn149s
Re: I Want To Buy A Domain. Is There Any Goddady With 12 Month Discount Coupon ? by Joel3(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
adewasco2k:

cjcrmn149s
how much is this discount?
Re: I Want To Buy A Domain. Is There Any Goddady With 12 Month Discount Coupon ? by adewasco2k(m): 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Joel3:
how much is this discount?

Why not apply and see?

I used it few days back
Re: I Want To Buy A Domain. Is There Any Goddady With 12 Month Discount Coupon ? by Joel3(m): 6:37am On Nov 20, 2014
is like this is no 3 letter domain anymore? I have been on it since yestarday. Just too tired. any suggetion?
Re: I Want To Buy A Domain. Is There Any Goddady With 12 Month Discount Coupon ? by Joel3(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2014
adewasco2k:

Why not apply and see?

I used it few days back
only i just bought a domain from godaddy. but i couldn't find the domain on my account. i only have the previous domain i bought with them. the new one is not there and beside the domain is still available for purchase. this is not what i en-counted on previous domain i bought with them. what this the same as yours?
Re: I Want To Buy A Domain. Is There Any Goddady With 12 Month Discount Coupon ? by adewasco2k(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2014
Joel3:
only i just bought a domain from godaddy. but i couldn't find the domain on my account. i only have the previous domain i bought with them. the new one is not there and beside the domain is still available for purchase. this is not what i en-counted on previous domain i bought with them. what this the same as yours?

Strange! Did you get a mail that you Judy registered a domain?
Re: I Want To Buy A Domain. Is There Any Goddady With 12 Month Discount Coupon ? by Joel3(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2014
adewasco2k:

Strange! Did you get a mail that you Judy registered a domain?
yes i got a confirmation mail of purchase and receipt, but the domain is not in my list as of yet. and still available for purchase.

want can i do and how i can contact them
Re: I Want To Buy A Domain. Is There Any Goddady With 12 Month Discount Coupon ? by adewasco2k(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
Joel3:
yes i got a confirmation mail of purchase and receipt, but the domain is not in my list as of yet. and still available for purchase.

want can i do and how i can contact them

read the mail they sent, maybe they needed to verify somethings before finalizing the purchase, also you can contact them, see contact us on the footer of the site
Re: I Want To Buy A Domain. Is There Any Goddady With 12 Month Discount Coupon ? by Joel3(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
adewasco2k:

read the mail they sent, maybe they needed to verify somethings before finalizing the purchase, also you can contact them, see contact us on the footer of the site
its has been approved. it has been listed on the page.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Web Don Allow OYINBO Connect 9ja People - To Sabi PIDGIN Na The Key :) / How T2tech Got A Domain Name From Godaddy At $0.99 / Reddit Has 7.55 Billion Page Views Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.