Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? (4767 Views)

8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2014
Drahmah:
lol. Meanie
meaning you should go and make moneygrin
Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Drahmah: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2014
claireshan:
meaning you should go an make moneygrin
lol. I do intend to make more of it, actually...loads of it.

I think you got me wrong the last time though, I said 'meanie'; as in, you're mean.
Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2014
Drahmah:
lol. I do intend to make more of it, actually...loads of it.

I think you got me wrong the last time though, I said 'meanie'; as in, you're mean.
Lol OK smiley
Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Guy,stop ranting poo. Its stupid for a broke guy to have a galfriend,he should get his life together.
Its very stupid for a gal to be involved with a guy that can't provide for her.
A responsible guy should provide for his family,that is what makes a man,your woman will respect you.How could you manage home without money,love will fade.
If a guy has not got his act together,why date and marry,focus on yourself to be successful.You dont have to be wealthy,atleast,you should be able to provide,that gives confidence.
Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by johnsonpolice: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
A man is to work hard and take gud care of his family that makes him to be a man.
Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
samisparkle24:
Guy,stop ranting poo. Its stupid for a broke guy to have a galfriend,he should get his life together.
A responsible guy should provide for his family,that is what makes a man,your woman will respect you.How could you manage home without money,love will fade.
If a guy has not got his act together,why date and marry,focus on yourself to be successful.You dont have to be wealthy,atleast,you should be able to provide,that gives confidence.

Tell them.
Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by daryoor(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
if a girl is dating a broke nicca, it most likely because she doesn't have a choice. no guy will choose solange over beyonce. it applies the same way to girls.
Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Drahmah: 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
samisparkle24:
oh really? I can imagine how wealthy your Grandfather was when he met your grandmom.

1 Like

Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Drahmah: 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
johnsonpolice:
A man is to work hard and take gud care of his family that makes him to be a man.
I get your drift. But while he's 'working hard', isn't he allowed the privilege of having a good, supportive woman around him?

1 Like

Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Drahmah: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
daryoor:
if a girl is dating a broke nicca, it most likely because she doesn't have a choice. no guy will choose solange over beyonce. it applies the same way to girls.
actually, a lot of men would choose solange over beyonce. They are two different people; meaning they also have very different qualities. What beyonce has in her physical appearance, she may lack in her attitude---vice-versa. One man's food is another's poison, brother.

1 Like

Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Drahmah:
oh really? I can imagine how wealthy your Grandfather was when he met your grandmom.
You really want to know,then die and ask them in the afterlife.
So your grandfather was broke when he married your grandmum.
Kid,grow up,this 2014. Go and work,and stop wailing,no gal wants a broke guy

1 Like

Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Drahmah: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
samisparkle24:

You really want to know,then die and ask them in the afterlife.
So your grandfather was broke when he married your grandmum.
Kid,grow up,this 2014. Go and work,and stop wailing,no gal wants a broke guy
lol. It's alright, mehn. You win. I just can't indulge you.

1 Like

Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Houseofglam7(f): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Drahmah:
even if he's making an effort to get one? Haba now.
I'll give him a chance.
Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by youngds: 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Harbosede02:
Being broke is different frm being poor,the former is temporary while the later is the other way round....i can cope with a broke guy nt a poor guy.....

Lol , do u remba dis song?... no me when am poor not when am rich ohhh, we claim relationship fake relationship... Anyway it all abt d guy swag, I no many broke - poor hu beep d most
Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by daryoor(m): 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Drahmah:
actually, a lot of men would choose solange over beyonce. They are two different people; meaning they also have very different qualities. What beyonce has in her physical appearance, she may lack in her attitude---vice-versa. One man's food is another's poison, brother.

ok o mr e entertainment. my point is sha that on the scale of prefrence paid niccas rank higher than broke niggas. im i right or right?
Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Being broke is really a terrible thing,most times I pity people that are broke,both men and women.
Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Drahmah: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Houseofglam7:

I'll give him a chance.
great, cos I feel that's the way it should be. wink
Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Drahmah: 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
daryoor:

ok o mr e entertainment. my point is sha that on the scale of prefrence paid niccas rank higher than broke niggas. im i right or right?
of course, you're right, and that's the point of this post.
Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Drahmah: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tabh:
Being broke is really a terrible thing,most times I pity people that are broke,both men and women.
yes it is.
Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Blebleswag:
Go and work and make money and dont b lazy, mitchewwwwwwwww.

This is hw u wil get married n u expect d woman 2 také responsibilities of d families.

Dating & getting married are two different things.

If my wife can't get a job as a graduate,i would give her a reasonable amount to venture into business,she must support the family.

1 Like

Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Khalessi:
I never dated a broke guy. I've an expensive taste. I don't need your money but you need to match my status.

Nigerian gurlz b forming klass since 1958.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Leon2036(m): 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Blebleswag:

This is hw u wil get married n u expect d woman 2 také responsibilities of d families.
what ever happened to working hard for your self??

2 Likes

Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
dancok:
are u single now,am asking because am single too and ready to mingle.
I wish you all the best of luck in your quest for a soul mate
Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by GoodFaith: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Blebleswag:

U are full of shit
women have two legs and two hands
some women have better education than some men

3 Likes

Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Cholls(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
justmag:
No woman will smell my money until I smell her heart! It's a jungle out here! You have to run through some gorrillas, lions, bears to just get to queen charming! I am patient enough to find miss right and not miss money!
my brother what can i say wink

1 Like

Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Drahmah: 12:47am On Nov 21, 2014
Leon2036:
what ever happened to working hard for your self??
lol. Apparently, only men work hard in the world she comes from
Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Leon2036(m): 2:13am On Nov 21, 2014
Drahmah:
lol. Apparently, only men work hard in the world she comes from
i see then make she prepare to be a permanent house wife nah
Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Drahmah: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2014
Leon2036:
i see then make she prepare to be a permanent house wife nah
lol. I doubt she'd mind though
Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tymax:
Bro, let me tell u the fact. Do not be deceived. No hope for broke guy to get steady babe. Even all these hypocrite babes of nowadays (preaching love) will abandon a broke guy after one week.

Just go and get your money first if you want to land a good babe. All babes love money- in abundance. grin Get a nice ride too for extra insurance. cool
Leave make him dey ya poo, as if him no knw jerk
Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by damselabi(f): 5:51am On Nov 25, 2014
Drahmah:

In a world where money is given so much importance, and the value of everything is measured in terms of it, it becomes difficult for those who lack or don't have enough of it (money) to matter in the scheme of things.

Everything in the world today has a price tag including love. I remember back in the days, it was totally different. I mean, love was difficult to find, but it wasn't because of money, rather it was largely based on emotions and people's ability to connect. If you were born before the new millennium, then, you understand what I'm saying. Then, spending money was not an issue in relationships because it wasn't the foundation on which it was built. If you spent money, it was solely because you wanted to, not because you needed to.

I remember the first relationship I had; I didn't spend a dime on this girl (who was supposedly the hottest in college at the time). The only time I spent on her was when I got her a gift (a set of earrings) which I did without breaking a sweat. She didn't ask me for nothing...not even $1. And this wasn't the case with me alone, but with every of my friend at the time. You may argue that this happened because we were all still very young, but how many younger men today (both in and outta college) can boastfully say they're in a relationship where they don't have to spend to keep the girl around? How many young girls today even want to date boys within their age circle? Things have completely changed, and with each passing moment, getting worse. Young women no longer date people of their age circle because they believe that most of them aren't financially stable enough to take care of them...but you look at it all critically, and you realize that The responsibilities that come with having a girl these days, even makes it more difficult for financially impoverished guys to find the courage to ask a girl out. You have to buy her weaves (which she changes every 2 or 3 weeks), take her shopping as often as every once in a month, irrespective of how much you earn, buy her toiletries and stuff, sometimes, you she even wants you to pay her rent/feed her. It's almost like you have to take full responsibility of the girls' upkeep...

And one begins to wonder---where do broke guys look to for love in a world such as ours? Does this trend mean they don't get to date or get married? Or do they have to wait till they make money before they get some loving? I mean, what happened to dating because you actually have real feelings for someone? I think It's crazy really, guys. Please, share your thoughts and experiences with me---do broke guys ever date? Ladies, would/have you dated any broke guys?

Source: www.elcrema.com/2014/11/11/women-and-money-any-hope-for-broke-guys/
A broke guy won't remain broke 4eva...Lazy is wot shudnt b condoned.

1 Like

Re: Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? by Drahmah: 8:16am On Nov 25, 2014
damselabi:
A broke guy won't remain broke 4eva...Lazy is wot shudnt b condoned.
and that's how a real woman thinks! ^^^

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Encounter With Two Girls And How It Changed My Mind About Gay / LADIES BEWARE: TOP 7 Evill Things Guys Exhibit In 2015. / 18+ "OMG! See What This Lady Has On Her Verginal!" 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.