Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Document Is Needed For A Child To Travel To Canada For 2week Excursion Trip - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Document Is Needed For A Child To Travel To Canada For 2week Excursion Trip (525 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Document Is Needed For A Child To Travel To Canada For 2week Excursion Trip by eliteplacement: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
please Help
is it possible for my husband and i to send our three kids(9,11, 15) on an excursion without us to Canada. 1 to 2 weeks excursion trip to Canada but i do not know the documents needed. we work for good company's so getting documents, bank statements is not an issue but i just want to know the documents we would need to get the process started. if it is possible. the kids have not traveled before outside of Nigeria.

thank you
kem

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In The UK / Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State / Where Are Nigerian Themed Postcards Sold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.