Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) (53056 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
horlabiyi:
The OP did a very good job up there by compiling the list but there's something you lack which is not knowing the different between being POPULAR and being a CELEBRITY. The likes of Linda Ikeji and the other bloggers are just POPULAR on the internet. Nobody is celebrating them except their families. Peace
ALL JOIN!
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by daveP(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
(wondering and pondering) lets ask ourselves these questions...

The beef between Genny and Kate, isnt it clear it carries weight than meets the eye? (i personally think this is connected to kate matrimonial home.)in this regard was genny caught in the act?

2) tonto everywhere, what does she gain ones the hype dies in a decade time?

3)they keep fighting ove AGN, PMAN, MMAN, Muson and Puson. Later they'l come to disturb FG. Where are the past presidos of these bodies?
End of rhetorics....

Observations: Chioma messed up i was even shocked when Muma agreed to wash everyones clothe and yet chioma's nerves were still on 'launch command'. They swapped status after that quest.

Nothing special about the 3yvonnes oda dan they bear the same name.

Some Yoruba beefs are as follows:-

Pasuma and Osupa (5star beef)imagine exchanging insults thru songs for years. Haba now. Funny enough, they sold

funke akindele and toyin aimakhu: when toyin came from nowhere with alakada to rival Jenifa.

Funke adesiyan and one actress

fathia balogun

ronke oshodi

femi adebayo and odunlade aka sunday dagboru de(femi was d best and was enjoying d tag, until dagboru came and snatched it with a busy film shooting schedule in almost 11months. Similar to tonto vs mercy. Though they r men and cant go tweet-ranting(a +for most yoruba actors)

ruggedman and 9ice

Cc:lalasticlala

i can go on.

N:B-i have wondered and pondered d Kate-Genny issue and its so bad it survives more than half a decade. Cmon wake up. This beef pass cash matter. A man is involved o! shocked (drop file tagged "KG ponders"wink

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by dreezybines: 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tonto lyk fight sha...
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
S..ex kid vs isiewu

Chino vs Anago

Sugarmite vs Keratins cheesy

Mr Cork vs Mynd
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Christmasdon(m): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mtn and Glo. Haha! Anyways Genevieve and Omotola
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 21, 2014
Tonto and Nelson Yvonne dey possessed wit fighting spirit
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by KLand(m): 12:42am On Nov 21, 2014
Tonto Dikeh appeared many times. Why?
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by cococandy(f): 1:32am On Nov 21, 2014
jnrbayano:

Wanted to show colour synchronization of the upper and the lower garrison.

Who is Pete? cheesy
lol
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by fapcrook(m): 2:04am On Nov 21, 2014
But why are NLanders schooling in France these days,? Pls dont quote me oo

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by oskaaay(m): 3:37am On Nov 21, 2014
Chai...these people and different story all around the only one Nollywood industry across the globe...watching ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

NOTE: How To Get Real Nigerian INSTAGRAM Followers Faster-from A Fellow Nairalander! revealed via https://www.nairaland.com/2007771/how-get-real-nigerian-instagram
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 6:36am On Nov 21, 2014
horlabiyi:
The OP did a very good job up there by compiling the list but there's something you lack which is not knowing the different between being POPULAR and being a CELEBRITY. The likes of Linda Ikeji and the other bloggers are just POPULAR on the internet. Nobody is celebrating them except their families. Peace

Lol. Thanxx

But when Linda bought a car, many celebrated her more so here on nairaland, when her blog was closed same was done, I can't recall how many times Linda topic made fp, so she's celebrated.
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by horlabiyi(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2014
lalasticlala:

Lol. Thanxx

But when Linda bought a car, many celebrated her more so here on nairaland, when her blog was closed same was done, I can't recall how many times Linda topic made fp, so she's celebrated.
no Sir I can't/wont agree with you that she's a celeb. You think the likes of Omotola,2face,Wizkid,Davido and co can walk freely on the streets without people shouting/hailing them? Let Linda walk on the streets of Lagos,Ib,Ilorin,PH and see if people won't just be looking at her like a common Nigerian. She's just popular in the internet.
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Infoay: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2014
The Researcher!
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Jaglieski: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2014
Question= Did any of u see Chioma Chukwuka there?

Answer= No.

Moral=Integrity, Honesty and the fear of God pays.
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Jaglieski: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2014
Question= Did any of u see Chioma Chukwuka there?

Answer= No.

Moral=Integrity, Honesty and the fear of God pays.
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by Lovechyld101(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Olamide and dagrin the feud still goes on even as dagrin is dead.
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by nigerianvenom(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
lalasticlala:

Nooo. Maybe I didn't get the mail otherwise I would have replied it

Even if u dont knw how to manage a blog,learn it within a week and ure gud to go.
Dont let others steal ur ideas.millions are staring at u and u are pushing it away
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by VellyG(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
That Gloria young get serious control over Norbert young...I see them quite often in church.
Re: Top 25 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Perceived Rivals ( Pictures) by nemelu123(m): 4:48am On Nov 22, 2014
For Your Younger Ones
Jamb, Waec , Gce , Neco And All School Pume
Past Questions On Your Mobile Phone Call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) / Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities / Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.