Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State (7268 Views)

Photos Of University Of Ilorin / Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos / Nigerian Professor, Ilesanmi Becomes First Black VC Of University Of Illinois (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by Drphemmy4u: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2014
Op is a liar.
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by Incredyable(m): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2014
Better by far indeed!!
some unilorin student should do himself the good by uploading better pictures of UITH.
I dey wait o.
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by yungEX(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:

Sir, just need to ask you a qusetion, are you speaking Swahili or your local dialect?
Borrriiiiingggggg
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by Drphemmy4u: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2014
Op is a liar.here is the equivalent of the 1st pix the op uploaded.I took the pix myself this morning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2014
op u funny Ghan... u r very funny... dsame UITH wet I dey

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by rooqee120(f): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2014
wisov:
internship in which dept pls, opt or pharm or medlab whc one
physiotherapy
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by rooqee120(f): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2014
wisov:
internship in which dept pls, opt or pharm or medlab whc one
physiotherapy. why?
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2014
Rubbish! U said they were taken 19 months ago nd say they've not changed... Why not take current pics?

Sane persons should ignore this op because those roofs have longed bn changed and the algae was due to in-patients pouring water from upstairs wch have longed bn controlled.
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by rooqee120(f): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2014
sexyexcalibur:
op u funny Ghan... u r very funny... dsame UITH wet I dey
seriouly, me self dy dia o. ryt nw self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2014
sexyexcalibur:
op u funny Ghan... u r very funny... dsame UITH wey I dey
rooqee120:
seriouly, me self dy dia o. ryt nw self

E be like say UITH children plenty here..
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by Drphemmy4u: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2014
More pictures.UITH is Cool.

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by nigerianvenom(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2014
This is d change APC promised us
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by rooqee120(f): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2014
psucc:

I once told this same lie to a visiting team to my school based on instruction from the management but one of the visitors remarked "it is for your good you we know the truth"

So my friend it is better we tell ourselves the truth.
pls translate into english....
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by nigerianvenom(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2014
Tokunbohkinibig:

Sir, just need to ask you a qusetion, are you speaking Swahili or your local dialect?

A pot referring to a kettle as black.
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by wisov(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2014
rooqee120:
physiotherapy. why?
just wnted to knw if u in opt. Thanks anyway
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by anonimi: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2014
lilbazy:
Hmmm,APC are trully working....mr lie mohammed dis is ur state oooo

University of Ilorin is a FEDERAL institution hence its Teaching hospital falls under the responsibility of the federal government not the state, which is currently controlled by APC.

However, that does not exclude the role of the SINators and representaTHIEVES from the state in Abuja to bring this to the attention of those directly responsible at the Federal Ministry of Education for urgent redress.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State by Obinoscopy(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2014
Drphemmy4u:
Op is a liar.here is the equivalent of the 1st pix the op uploaded.I took the pix myself this morning.
Thank you for the picture evidence you provided to dispute OP's claim. This thread is hereby closed.

3 Likes

(1) (2)

JAMBITES 2020 :- Get In Here . / No Plan To Strike, ASUU Assures Nigerians. / LAUTECH Staff Begins '3-Day On And 2-Day Off Strike'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.