Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? (3373 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! / What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
tongue me I con tire o! I love my bf a lot, he's a broke azz and everyone knows. So I buy him stuffs all the time, send him money for text books and the rest. I send him airtime infact I take care of him in every aspect, but my bad belle friends won't let me rest o. They say he's just using me and bla bla bla. Na bad thing to love my guy and spend on him? One day he will have money and return the favour nw. Abi?? lipsrsealed
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wait,let me ask him smiley
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by nifemi25(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Which of the 5 boyfriends are you talking about ?

4 Likes

Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Well,its good to be open handed
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by ogorchimeizie(m): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
shaking my head for some people
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lol its not a crime jor...pls its ur rship..nobody should come and spoil it for u.... Its very obvious ur frnds r broke....
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Lol its not a crime jor...pls its ur rship..nobody should come and spoil it for u.... Its very obvious ur frnds r broke....
oluseyioba:
Well,its good to be open handed
yes, broke guys will definitely like stuffs like this, golddiggers, a woman should spend on you and you will be happy, choi, but when a woman expects u to spend on her, she's the worst person in the world, mtschewwww
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
Op, if you have the money and you know he's a loyal boyfriend, don't deter, continue your good works, afterall you love him.
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
firstEVA:
yes, broke guys will definitely like stuffs like this, golddiggers, a woman should spend on you and you will be happy, choi, but when a woman expects u to spend on her, she's the worst person in the world, mtschewwww
firstEVA what is it....i knw u dnt hav boyfrnds dat spend on u...take hrt..d lord will provide ok...its very obvious with the way ur getn vexed up... Btw, i ant broke.. Nd i dnt c any bad thing why a girlfrnd should reciprocate the love...its only broke and stingy and selfish babes like u who would want and want and want

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by ogunvic41(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
ENIMONEY:
tongue me I con tire o! I love my bf a lot, he's a broke azz and everyone knows. So I buy him stuffs all the time, send him money for text books and the rest. I send him airtime infact I take care of him in every aspect, but my bad belle friends won't let me rest o. They say he's just using me and bla bla bla. Na bad thing to love my guy and spend on him? One day he will have money and return the favour nw. Abi?? lipsrsealed
I tot u knew he was a broke guy before u accepted his proposal tongue, so why listening to frnds?
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
firstEVA what is it....i knw u dnt hav boyfrnds dat spend on u...take hrt..d lord will provide ok...its very obvious with the way ur getn vexed up... Btw, i ant broke.. Nd i dnt c any bad thing why a girlfrnd should reciprocate the love...its only broke and stingy and selfish babes like u who would want and want and want
good for you

1 Like

Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by Tymax(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
People can lie ehn
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by 100Cents: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
ENIMONEY:

Are you a clown ?

1 Like

Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by toydee(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
No be bad thing,but Where you dey get d money from; abi you be r*** babe? tongue
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by corlin2(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nothing is wrong wit dat:
its ur choice#
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by jnrbayano(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
Op,

To be fair, I found nothing wrong in your care for your boyfriend, it really takes some humane heart to do so.

However, what I find wrong is making it public.
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by femi4: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
ENIMONEY:
Can I be your bf?
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by ERCROSS(m): 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
100Cents:

Are you a clown ?

Of course
YES

And don't be surprised if I tell u the gender behind that moniker is a MALE
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by wordbank(m): 6:37am On Nov 20, 2014
nifemi25:
Which of the 5 boyfriends are you talking about ?
@op abeg ansa dis guy
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by englishmart(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2014
sit there and think it's our responsibilities to do the spending.

The annoying issue here now is that the op doesn't even have money to spend. And she's complaining. If she come get money nko? cheesy
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Babe y u sore,did I break ur heart or wat?classic pauper mentality embedded in u
firstEVA:
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
ENIMONEY:

You know your BF pretty well more than we do.

The comments here wont help. What would help is you making a big effort to understand if this BF of yours is worth every penny you're sending.

If he loves you, has got potentials, is faithful and has a big plan for the future, then I'd advice you to sell all your bras n' panties to see him through now.
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by tweelove: 12:51am On Nov 21, 2014
its a pity....babe keep fooling n rubbishing urself all in the name of love....pls wake up
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 29, 2016
ENIMONEY:
lol
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by foolinlove(f): 4:02am On Jun 29, 2016
Be careful.

I gave my ex money and he used for his wedding to other girl.
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by Sunnypa11(m): 6:08am On Jun 29, 2016
ENIMONEY:

Enimoney,I will report you to E-Money your brother for misappropriation of funds
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 29, 2016
ENIMONEY:

Of course he can...."If" only genuinely loves you back
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by YabaLeftist: 7:39am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:
Be careful.
I gave my ex money and he used for his wedding to other girl.
cry
Awww, sorry.
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by foolinlove(f): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2016
YabaLeftist:

cry

Awww, sorry.

It's not your fault...
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by YabaLeftist: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2016
foolinlove:

It's not your fault...

Well, all the same I feel sorry.

Cos, I now understand where your aversion to guys originated from.
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by chericleo(f): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2016
MA opinion.
1. Ur age and ur boyfriends age matters if ur to spend any penny on him. If his in d University and ur working d possibility of him ending up wif u is slim cos u might not b able to wait for him and he in turn might change.

2. Ur friends might or might not b wrong cos dats wat som guys do.

3. If ur guy is d typ dat is done wif skul and has served and his not currently working, and ur sure his into u and plans for d future wif u, den dere is nothing bad in spending on him cos u no wen ever he gets on his feet he will remain wif u.

If his a businessman and is currently broke u can help him out nothing bad.

Buf b sure his mind is made on u cos Av seen cases were women spend on men and d men end up spending same money on another gal and dumping d former. So b very careful on whom ur spending on.

U no ur guy better Dan us so d decision is on u.
Re: Is It So Wrong To Spend Lots Of Money On My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2016
Op are you still with d guy??

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Woman Can Do, Man Can Do More Better...(see Photo) / List The most Romantic Names You Call Your special person! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.