Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public (117981 Views)

Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian / Fashola Rewards Gallant Female Police Officer, Mercy John (pics) / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by dafil22(m): 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
Na wa o. Nigeria and jungle justice
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by daben1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nigeria!!
How women go go 4 arrest? Them 4 even kill them
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Suzyky4u(f): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
That landlady na trouble maker. I know a lot of them.

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by tomistelle(f): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yet d idiots were ready to arrest her whilst bathing,hence dey got wat they deserved..
Is der a jazz dt can wipe off dos mofos in black uniform frm naija,so hate them angry

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by donpetros: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
This is very bad. trust nigerian police, they wont waste time to charge this case to court. The tenants are in serious trouble.

4 Likes

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by fharmah(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
happens only in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Temmzz(m): 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Done only in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wait o. This topic was created like 7 mins ago, and it immediately got to the front page? shocked

Ishilove is the supermod responsible for topics here. grin

4 Likes

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by jauntty: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
holyboss:
10million naira for your space....deal or no deal

2 Likes

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by olusode97(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by ddooskie(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
A picture speaks a thousand words

I actually opened the thread to see the pictures cheesy

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by kccarew(f): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lol
Victoriousvic:
Picture or adonblivit! angry
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by sharpchap: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
wow front page! halleluyaaah! because nigeria dey play match and losing badly at that . police sorry oooo!any way , no picture angry grin
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by walanter(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
rascality ...in the highest order ....but d police for giv way first b4 makin arest...lol shi b liz nai
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by jauntty: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Atleast they should have allowed her to finish bathing.....except of course she hadn't started @ the point of arrest.

2 Likes

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by lonelydora: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
Na wa. I dey watch match l. I will comment after.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by ggrin(f): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
I jus dy pity those ppl wey dy that areacrycry

3 Likes

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by abdulaz: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Edo I dey hail o, the land of lawlessness undecided

2 Likes

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by killjoy(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ishilove:
Three female police officers who went to make an arrest at Oregbeni quarters in Ikpoba-Okha local government area of Edo State were on Wednesday beaten and stripped naked.

The police officers are currently receiving treatment at an undisclosed hospital.

They were invited by a landlady in the area to arrest one of her tenants when a fracas ensued.

The Nation gathered that trouble started when the tenant insisted on taking her bath before going to the police station but the police officers said she should follow them.

A fracas ensued and other residents in the area joined the tenant to beat and stripped the police officers.

The landlady who gave her name as Mrs. Okebuse said she invited the police because she had given the tenants quit notice.

She said, “When the police came to make arrest, they started fighting the police. I ran for my life and hid in the other compound.”

An eyewitness said the landlady uses police to harass her tenants.

“The woman was taking her bath and the police officers refused to allow the woman to take her bath,” the eyewitness said.

The state’s Police Commissioner, Foluso Adebanjo, who expressed disappointment at the attack, said the police would not take the attack likely.

Adebanjo said the attackers would be made to face the full wrath of the law.

He said suspects arrested have already been charged to court.

SOURCE: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/edo-three-female-police-officers-stripped-in-public/

its very true. I watched it on ITV dis morning. watched women fighting d way women always fight - pulling hair tearing each others dresses, etc. I also saw sum ugly unsexy titttzzz hanging so loosely.

2 Likes

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by tintingz(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Three police women? They should have go with at least one policeman.

Nigerians and their wahala.

No respect for police officers, when the police officers don't even respect themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by cirmuell(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
na them ruin their image like that, try stripping(or even touch) a US police officer. angry mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by AniTech(m): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
If u see the numbers of pple viewing dis thread ehhn guests inclusive ... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by chomaloo(m): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Picture or I dnt bliv it
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by kolamilan(m): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
kunleeko:
Why send women to go arrest people. Na wa oo.
na woman dem wan go arrest na.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by cirmuell(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
killjoy:

its very true. I watched it on ITV dis morning. watched women fighting d way women always fight - pulling hair tearing each others dresses, etc. I also saw sum ugly unsexy titttzzz hanging so loosely.
perv! undecided

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Green222: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Serve them right. what does caused them to wait for the woman to bath? is there anywhere in the constitution that suspect should not bath before going to police station?
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
Eyaaaa too bad sad

Where are the pix
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by born2boink(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
Picture nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.