Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public (118001 Views)

Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian / Fashola Rewards Gallant Female Police Officer, Mercy John (pics) / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by blakky97(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

LMFAO did someone hack your account blakky97?

Which kind engrish you dey talk??
Why did you ask if my account was hacked?
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by NobleG1(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2014
In a civilized nation;

- female police officers always go to make arrests with their male counterparts.
- officers don't stop your bath if you're already bathing. Unless you're taking too much time to do so or you commited a serious crime and dangerous.
- officers don't arrest you for owing rent but they will help kick you out of the property when it is legally time for you to leave and you refuse.
- officers are not used to harras tenants.

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2014
WASMOG:

nigeria police always taking law onto there hands
I dont know who gave them the right to evict tenant without court permission. They should have even wait for her to take her bath since they met her inside bathroom bathing

Bro, regardless of what happened, beating up police officers is a not good development at all. It goes a long way to show the height of lawlessness we are about to face.

Talking about taking law into one's hands, what would you then say about the tenants that gathered to beat up law enforcement agents?

Besides, the eye witness is obviously biased given that they already have some reservations against the owner of the house. I'm almost sure the tenant was not yet taking her bath when the police arrived otherwise, they would have been left with no choice other than to let her finish. The story suggests that they must have had some prior conversation before the tenant requested to take her bath before going to the station. Tell me, in which part of the world would reasonable police agents grant such a request? She could have as well asked them to let her do some cooking before coming along with them nah.

I don't know what transpired between her and the landlord but let's call a spade a spade, what the tenants did was wrong.

Just saying.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Hero10001: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2014
kunlesehan:

hahahahaha
haba na my police sisters u finish like dis. It's unfair o. Nor let policewoman catch u o. There's 1 on NL.
lol
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Hero10001: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2014
kunlesehan:

hahahahaha
haba na my police sisters u finish like dis. It's unfair o. Nor let policewoman catch u o. There's 1 on NL.
lol
Let her prove it to us that she's got correct tits and yansh..
Go Europe and see women police as them beautiful reach.
Police for here na F9 tins.. dull babes yapa for there.
Just cos i told a police woman in Area G Ogba that she fine small, she wanted to arrest me.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by godoluwa(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Gini? shocked shocked shocked
odiegwu
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by tweelove: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2014
big big talk..@ my age I dont waste time reading ds kinda nonsense. seeing is believing. display pic cos naija sabi lie
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2014
Thats Hilarious!!!

SWEAT TOO MUCH?
Contact me today to stay dry
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by kunlesehan(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2014
Hero10001:

... dull babes yapa for there.
Just cos i told a police woman in Area G Ogba that she fine small, she wanted to arrest me.
Hahahahaha. ..na so
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by LogicPower(m): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2014
I made a wholly innocuous comment on the first page of this thread and the post was displayed for an hour or so, before it strangely vanished into thin air!. And to add to the mystery, the post does not even show in the record of my posts under my profile.

I hope there is no any obnoxious creepy mod. on the loose, targeting certain posters and clandestinely deleting their comments.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by MilitaryMinded(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2014
Am really shocked to see some pple actually defend this barbaric act. And tomorrow we will be shouting that Nigeria no good. When na us dey spoil the country. The Nigerian police may have its problems ( like every other sector in this country ) but that does not warrant this. Law should always be respected. Abi na because dem no det fear police? They no fit do am to woman soldier. That community will just be levelled to the ground.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by MadCow1: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2014
GozieDiora:

Bro, regardless of what happened, beating up police officers is a not good development at all. It goes a long way to show the height of lawlessness we are about to face.

Talking about taking law into one's hands, what would you then say about the tenants that gathered to beat up law enforcement agents?

Besides, the eye witness is obviously biased given that they already have some reservations against the owner of the house. I'm almost sure the tenant was not yet taking her bath when the police arrived otherwise, they would have been left with no choice other than to let her finish. The story suggests that they must have had some prior conversation before the tenant requested to take her bath before going to the station. Tell me, in which part of the world would reasonable police agents grant such a request? She could have as well asked them to let her do some cooking before coming along with them nah.

I don't know what transpired between her and the landlord but let's call a spade a spade, what the tenants did was wrong.

Just saying.

[b]First of all..

The Nigerian Police had no business interferring in a civilian matter.. Every other thing that transpired after this was caused by this so we can over look them.

AT my former apartment, the Police came one evening with one woman from the next compound to effect an arrest because the water tank inside our compound was leaking water into her compound. When I met the officer she came with, I asked what was happening and he said his DPO had sent him to invite our Estate manager to the station. I asked if this was an arrest and he said no, an Invitation. I then proceeded to say well, I would like to get this 'INVITATION' in writing. The Officer started making to carry out an arrest.. grin That when I reminded him that he was standing inside 'Private Property' uninvited.. That he had no warrant to make an arrest and that this matter that they were involving themselves in was a civil matter and not criminal. The Officer then realise that somebody knew their rights under the law. I said if he was going to be arresting the Estate manager, then he would have to tell the Estate manager the reasons for the arrest here.. He had none.

Now if my estate were like in the hood, that officer could have been lynched. He had barged his way into the estate when someone was driving in: Which is criminal trespass.. Was trying to forcibly arrest somebody in a civil matter which is an illegal arrest. At that point, anything wey ehn see, he would only have himself to blame as every Nigerian has the right to defend their freedoms inculding using 'reasonable force'. grin

#ThoseOfficersHadNoBusinessBeingThereInTheFirstPlace.. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by MadCow1: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2014
MilitaryMinded:
Am really shocked to see some pple actually defend this barbaric act. And tomorrow we will be shouting that Nigeria no good. When na us dey spoil the country. The Nigerian police may have its problems ( like every other sector in this country ) but that does not warrant this. Law should always be respected. Abi na because dem no det fear police? They no fit do am to woman soldier. That community will just be levelled to the ground.

And you just spoke like an Animal..

WHat would a Soldier be doing interfering in a Civilian matter in a Civilian Society under Civilian Rule?!

angry

U never jam.. Na today wey dem don start to kill soldiers like nama for South-South and North East?! angry
If you break the law, then be ready for what you get.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]First of all..

The Nigerian Police had no business interferring in a civilian matter.. Every other thing that transpired after this was caused by this so we can over look them.

AT my former apartment, the Police came one evening with one woman from the next compound to effect an arrest because the water tank inside our compound was leaking water into her compound. When I met the officer she came with, I asked what was happening and he said his DPO had sent him to invite our Estate manager to the station. I asked if this was an arrest and he said no, an Invitation. I then proceeded to say well, I would like to get this 'INVITATION' in writing. The Officer started making to carry out an arrest.. grin That when I reminded him that he was standing inside 'Private Property' uninvited.. That he had no warrant to make an arrest and that this matter that they were involving themselves in was a civil matter and not criminal. The Officer then realise that somebody knew their rights under the law. I said if he was going to be arresting the Estate manager, then he would have to tell the Estate manager the reasons for the arrest here.. He had none.

Now if my estate were like in the hood, that officer could have been lynched. He had barged his way into the estate when someone was driving in: Which is criminal trespass.. Was trying to forcibly arrest somebody in a civil matter which is an illegal arrest. At that point, anything wey ehn see, he would only have himself to blame as every Nigerian has the right to defend their freedoms inculding using 'reasonable force'. grin

#ThoseOfficersHadNoBusinessBeingThereInTheFirstPlace.. [/b]

Funny one. grin

But wrong all the way. sad

When we say police only deals with criminal matters and not civilian issues, let's not forget that crimes could be perpetuated by any one including civilians. Let's not also forget that the law is toothless without these enforcement agents.

We don't know what transpired really but if the landlord had issued a quite notice as claimed signed by a legal entity after due considerations then it's already a crime for the tenant to remain in the apartment after the expiration date of the notice and that's where the police comes in. And even if no such document was given and, of course the police were trespassing, it still would not justify attacking members of the force. It's more or less jungle justice and the law frowns at it.

Mind you, your story is a different case, no document of any kind was presented. And it would have still been a serious offence if you had attacked them. The only time such attack is pardonnable is in case of self defense against brutality. See it this way, the sole reason those police agents didn't get their a.ss kicked was because those in your area were more enlightened than those in the hood and therefore know the law better. Let's not celebrate ignorance. Bear in mind that your right stops where your neighbour's begin therefore you don't encroach into other people's right while exercising yours.

Having said that, I would want to state categorically that it is a serious offence that has been committed by these tenants. Like I said earlier, the moment these agents loose the regards they deserve, it would be disastrous for all of us. Lawlessness will set in and we will all rip it. That is why such act must be treated will due seriousness.

Your first statement is rather hilarious, bro. Because you believe the police agents who came to do some enforcement job should not have been there in the first place, it is then justifiable to attack and humiliate them? Where did you study your own Law? cheesy just kidding.

But c'mon, dude...

#If-we-must-be-on-the -side-of-law-let-us-be-on-the-right-side.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by MilitaryMinded(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

And you just spoke like an Animal..

WHat would a Soldier be doing interfering in a Civilian matter in a Civilian Society under Civilian Rule?!

angry

U never jam.. Na today wey dem don start to kill soldiers like nama for South-South and North East?! angry
If you break the law, then be ready for what you get.

So stripping and beating of policewomen is acceptable by Law abi. If U had any shred of intelligence, you would realize the point I was trying to make is that it was a lack of disrespect for the system that caused this barbaric act. The military are more feared and respected than the police hence U won't hear this kind of news. All out war between security personnels and the general public can only end badly for one set of people.

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
MilitaryMinded:

So stripping and beating of policewomen is acceptable by Law abi. If U had any shred of intelligence, you would realize the point I was trying to make is that it was a lack of disrespect for the system that caused this barbaric act. The military are more feared and respected than the police hence U won't hear this kind of news. All out war between security personnels and the general public can only end badly for one set of people.
thats true. Even if the woman used the police to harass, I can't imagine people stripping a law enforcement officer naked!!! Where they high? shocked that's an insult to the country and it's system.

1 Like

Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by championeh(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Pictures or i wont believe this, i never see a police woman unclothedness before grin
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
no picshur
i dont bliv this shit happens
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by a9nyc2020(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
undecided...9ja sef...these tins don't happen in #china
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by RazziP(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Yes o ! What's up?
how have you been
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by webizone(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2014
post=28164404:
Anything happens in naija. This is bad, its too much. You shouldnt do that to a woman talk more a police. Those people should be arrested asap
Help me check my signature abeg

Edited: The story above is quite misleading. I searched for the original info + photo and video and posted it on my blog at yemisis blog.com
and also men....
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by elampiro(m): 8:05am On Nov 21, 2014
GozieDiora:

Just saying.

Do you support the idea of police women dragging a woman half unclad in the street in the name of force arrest? If the woman delayed the police, why didn't they go to report to their superiors at the station.

Just saying.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by elampiro(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2014
iyabodeh:
thats true. Even if the woman used the police to harass, I can't imagine people stripping a law enforcement officer naked!!! Where they high? shocked that's an insult to the country and it's system.

What obviously provoked the watchers was the way the police women were dragging the woman half unclad in the street with dangling things. That's humiliation. Even if she were stubborn to arrest, she deserved to be treated with dignity.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by elampiro(m): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2014
MilitaryMinded:

But the police women treated her with indignity. Why did they have to dragged her in the street unclad?
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by elampiro(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2014
destante:
hello? what is it exactly you are saying? If the person to be arrested based her complaints on the issuance of a warrant, that's a different thing. But she said she wanted to go have her bath first, seriously? And then people came all over to descend on them, and you think that's even? smh.

Why did the police have to dragged her along nak3d even if she was 'resisting/delaying arrest'? She was treated with indignity and the police women acted unprofessionally.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2014
elampiro:

What obviously provoked the watchers was the way the police women were dragging the woman half unclad in the street with dangling things. That's humiliation. Even if she were stubborn to arrest, she deserved to be treated with dignity.
ouch! That's so wrong on many levels.
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by SHOCK7(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
post=28164404:
Anything happens in naija. This is bad, its too much. You shouldnt do that to a woman talk more a police. Those people should be arrested asap
Help me check my signature abeg

Edited: The story above is quite misleading. I searched for the original info + photo and video and posted it on my blog at yemisis blog.com
Hi,like d look!
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by solotutu(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Picture or adonblivit! angry

I've always heard from Dave p bout u..every time pictures or adonbilivit..
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
solotutu:

I've always heard from Dave p bout u..every time pictures or adonbilivit..
Pictures of you hearing about me from him or adonblivit angry
Re: Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
elampiro:

Do you support the idea of police women dragging a woman half unclad in the street in the name of force arrest? If the woman delayed the police, why didn't they go to report to their superiors at the station.

Just saying.

No part of the story said the police agents were dragging anyone naked, dude.

The lady requested to take her bath before following them to the station and they refused (which is right according to basic police procedures).

The so-called eye witness was obviously biased given that if the woman was actually in the bathroom when the police agents arrived, there's no way they wouldn't have allowed her to finish before initiating any form of discussion or action.

The story rather suggests that the lady requested to take her bath after being told she was to go along with the agents to the station.

The police might have their own share of the blame, but let's be frank, what the tenants did is a TYPE A crime and it's an insult/disregards to the nation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.