Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me (7477 Views)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 21, 2014
komek:
From the previous posts from the OP, it is well known that she does not have a husband. She must have done what some Nigerian women do as soon as they land in the US.

We are very serious here,please allow people who care, to help me o
God bless you
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

this is your PI? grin cheesy
every man will definitely want to smash that.

What?
PI's shouldn't wear animal prints?

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 21, 2014
babyosisi:

What?
Her ukwu "sara mbara". Daz all
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by coogar: 1:33am On Nov 21, 2014
babyosisi:

What?

animal prints?
i didn't even notice what she wore - my mind has travelled into the other features. men don't generally see those artificial accessories, they only see the assets. grin
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 21, 2014
CFCfan:

Her ukwu "sara mbara". Daz all

She is a trained professional please
Ukwu notwithstanding
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by tpia6: 2:53am On Nov 21, 2014
angelsing:
Am surprise u even got up to 53 response

she has her fan base here, even if she curses God and her ancestors, all they (her fans) will do is applaud.
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by tpia6: 2:54am On Nov 21, 2014
babyosisi:
The other day he told me he was coming home at 8 pm but he came at 9 and told me how he shot at the bird and it's mother flew

hmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by tpia6: 2:54am On Nov 21, 2014
komek:
From the previous posts from the OP, it is well known that she does not have a husband. She must have done what some Nigerian women do as soon as they land in the US.

she also says she has kids, she'll probably also say she has a mother.
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 21, 2014
Ndi witches don enter
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by tpia6: 3:06am On Nov 21, 2014
by their posts you know the witches.

anyway, you should be thanking your fans for enabling you.

Jesu feje re bomi, esu pofo forever.

Higher Jesus higher.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 21, 2014
tpia6:

Tpia when will you marry?
I could give you some tips on how to make this happen
I am here for you

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 21, 2014
tpia6:

anyway, you should be thanking your fans for enabling you.

Jesu feje re bomi, esu pofo forever.

Higher Jesus higher.

I see you are adding more,let me talk to you frankly

For one,men ( and women) are scared and totally put off by women like you who display signs and symptoms of mental instability
Chronic naggers ,angry women who are perpetually looking for trouble where there's none and angry with the whole world
No one here is the cause of your misery
You alone can turn things around for you
Your frustration speaks all the time and frustrated people repel everyone around them
That is the number one reason you are single and miserable
You are very bitter and cannot bear to see people laugh ,it's not normal dear,it's not
Being single is not bad but being single and miserable is
You can be as fine as Bianca Onoh but your weirdness will send any man that comes close,taking to his heels
Spend a moment and think about these things
If you doubt me ask anyone close to you ( if you have any) to tell you the truth about you.
Your attitude will repel Everyman that comes your way no matter how hard you scream and shout at mountain of fire
If you want friends,you must first be friendly
I am talking to you calmly,woman to woman because your pain is palpable from every post you make
If you don't change your ways,you will wake up one day 65 years old and very bitter ,Lonely ,angry and wrinkled up.

FYI,yes I am married to a fine Igbo man
Yes I have children,fantastic kids for that matter
And my parents are still alive too since that also makes you angry

What a weirdo

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

animal prints?
i didn't even notice what she wore - my mind has travelled into the other features. men don't generally see those artificial accessories, they only see the assets. grin

Hmm
Put on your church mind Biko
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by fuzzywuzzy: 4:14am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by armyofone(m): 5:37am On Nov 21, 2014
CFCfan, what's good to do at SoCal ? Any good and cozy restaurants, great Mexican eatery out there?
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 21, 2014
armyofone:
CFCfan, what's good to do at SoCal ? Any good and cozy restaurants, great Mexican eatery out there?

Why don't you get together and teach him how to cook
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 21, 2014
armyofone:
We get plenty Mexican restaurants in my locale. There are also some Italian, and Asian restaurants around too.
Are u coming here soon?
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 21, 2014
babyosisi:

That won't be necessary

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by armyofone(m): 5:54am On Nov 21, 2014
Lol so he doesn't know how to cook shocked shocked grin I'm yet to see his own ramen noodles pix.

babyosisi:

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 21, 2014
CFCfan:

That won't be necessary

You are refusing to learn abi? grin
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 21, 2014
babyosisi:

You are refusing to learn abi? grin
Not really

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 21, 2014
CFCfan:

Not really

Meanwhile how are you dealing with the very challenging first year?

Crim law (Creamlaw ) don dey cream you?
Tort don dey torture you?
You are well able nna a
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 21, 2014
babyosisi:

Meanwhile how are you dealing with the very challenging first year?

Crim law (Creamlaw ) don dey cream you?
Tort don dey torture you?
You are well able nna a
It's been quite a roller coaster. Preparing 7 case briefs per class day was a challenge at first, but I've got used to it now.
I'm only taking Contracts 1, and Legal Research and Writing this semester. I'll take Criminal law next semester. A friend of mine, who is taking crim law, will lend me her textbook next semester; so I get to save at least $70 cool

Last Tuesday, students were invited to a Thanksgiving dinner being organized by a Church opposite my school.
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 21, 2014
I wish I can marry babyosisi. embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 21, 2014
CFCfan:

It's been quite a roller coaster. Preparing 7 case briefs per class day was a challenge at first, but I've got used to it now.
I'm only taking Contracts 1, and Legal Research and Writing this semester. I'll take Criminal law next semester. A friend of mine, who is taking crim law, will lend me her textbook next semester; so I get to save at least $70 cool

Last Tuesday, students were invited to a Thanksgiving dinner being organized by a Church opposite my school.

Jisie Ike.
I thought all law schools had similar classes for the first semester of first year
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 21, 2014
CFCfan:
I wish I can marry babyosisi. embarassed

You mean babybabyosisi

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 21, 2014
babyosisi:

Jisie Ike.
I thought all law schools had similar classes for the first semester of first year
For the most part, they do. But I elected not take Crim law due to some financial reasons.
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 21, 2014
babyosisi:

You mean babybabyosisi
No. You yourself. I like cougars
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 21, 2014
CFCfan:

For the most part, they do. But I elected not take Crim law due to some financial reasons.

Are you full time?
Take a loan
CFCfan:

No. You yourself. I like cougars

CHineke mee!!
grin grin grin
Armyofone come o
A bongo a baala na gear five

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 21, 2014
babyosisi:

Are you full time?
Take a loan
I'm part time for only this semester. And yes, I had to partly finance this semester's tuition by taking out a loan.

But I've decided to take more loans for next semester, when I will take 4 classes.
Re: I Don't Know If My Husband Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 21, 2014
babyosisi:

CHineke mee!!
grin grin grin
Armyofone come o
A bongo a baala na gear five
Your chest hairs were attractive to me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bitter Truth: Why Some Ladies Will Never Get Married. / List Of Nigerian Popular School Rhymes & Poems / My Friend's Future In-Laws Live In Kaduna, How Safe Are The Roads?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.