Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? (47631 Views)

If U Where To Be Keshi Or Nff What Wil U Do To Change Super Eagles Stly Of Play / Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? / Nigeria Vs Colombia: A Better Eagles Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by THMT: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
Goke7:
since the nff has come out to take responsibility, who are we looking for to blame again. I will put my blames in this order:

1. The Nff, they created too much confusion especially in connivance with our ignorant sports media that keshi was keeping our so called players out, thank God the magical uche played at last and we truly saw his magic, anybody making excuses for uche is ignorant.

2. The players: they were simply not good enough, now we know that all the excuses about artificial pitch na lie, God don catch them with wetin de play for uyo. Let's get it straight players like ambrose, echejeile, onazi, emenike [noise maker], uche [overrated], Egweke, omeruo [for now until he improves] should be shown the way out. If the next coach continue with these guys, nothing will change.

3. Keshi: am one of his fans, but he failed when it matters the most, he should not have started with some of the players listed above especially ambrose and emenike, they've been of our weakest links so far. It was criminal for aluko not starting especially with his performance in the previous games, with hope akpan injury, I was shocked not to see aluko. The way aluko played, if we had gone to afcon, he would have been another victor moses like in afcon 2013

No be lie jare but exclude Uche, as a football player and attacker there is absolutely nothing even most attackers can do if not well fed besides he didnt play with this guys for some time
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Goke7: 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
THMT:

No be lie jare but exclude Uche, as a football player and attacker there is absolutely nothing even most attackers can do if not well fed besides he didnt play with this guys for some time

I don't agree with you on uche, he was part of the afcon squad, the players he played with are not strange to him, he failed when it matters most. Don't make the same excuse for uche people have been making for emenike, they are not babies to be fed with water bottle, its a team game.

1 Like

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
ALARAPE22:
I dnt blame any of them....I blame UYO governor 4 allowing super chicken to come and play dat fucking match in our Best Stadium in Nigeria.....Chaiii Chaiii Chaiii deris God oooo

I agree with you, Next time your bad kalaba stadium will help your country to qualify. Our national team(Bafana bafana) always plays football on a good stadiums. Advice your country not to do that mistake again. This is SA stadiums

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
MrPSA:

[s]I agree with you, Next time your bad kalaba stadium will help your country to qualify. Our national team(Bafana bafana) always plays football on a good stadiums. Advice your country not to do that mistake again. This is SA stadiums[/s]

Arrant crap!

Tell us, what have your stadiums achieved for you?

1 Like

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
iconise:

Arrant crap!

Tell us, what have your stadiums achieved for you?

Bafana bafana qualified for afcon 2015, boko team failed to qualified. Are you happy Mr boko harame.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
MrPSA:

Bafana bafana qualified for afcon 2015, boko team failed to qualified. I you happy Mr boko harame.

Mooron, bafunny bafunny qualified for the first time since 2008. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 22, 2014
iconise:

Mooron, bafunny bafunny qualified for the first time since 2008. grin grin grin grin

You are correct, Next year is SA time. Nigeria must start to campaign for hosting afcon 2017 like SA , because it clear nigeria is the biggest loser nowadays. Hosting africa cup of nation is the only way to qualify like SA . " Mr P**rn star now your national team look the same like SA". Kalaba stadium is a good venue for winning bafana if chickens want to qualify for afcon/ w cup.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2014
MrPSA:

[s]You are correct, Next year is SA time. Nigeria must start to campaign for hosting afcon 2017 like SA , because it clear nigeria is the biggest loser nowadays. Hosting africa cup of nation is the only way to qualify like SA . " Mr P**rn star now your national team look the same like SA". Kalaba stadium is a good venue for winning bafana if chickens want to qualify for afcon/ w cup.[/s]

You're a mooron!

Over three sentences of senselessness. undecided
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2014
iconise:

You're a mooron!

Over three sentences of senselessness. undecided

Enjoy your day Mr P***rn star.
Re: Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? by aou07: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
Power tussle in NFF is to blame

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side / I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi / Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.