Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? (3745 Views)

Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan / What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by donphilopus: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
maclatunji:

I have never seen such a brash and distasteful attempt to corner a national asset as TAN did with the Super Eagles.

Tomorrow, they'd storm the street protesting over the non-payment of their cash!
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by maclatunji: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
ofiafuluego:

Thunder wey go fire u still dey chop bole and fish

#Stale

6 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
donphilopus:

Tomorrow, they'd storm the street protesting over the non-payment of their cash!
but na shameful thing o. a whole defending champions no qualify.

I just hope keshi won't be sacked.
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by donphilopus: 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
berem:
but na shameful thing o. a whole defending champions no qualify.

I just hope keshi won't be sacked.

I don't just understand the Keshi' saga. I seldom watch Nigerian matches though. Thought he was sacked before?! I heard GEJ reinstated him just for the period of this qualification. Since he's failed to qualify, then his appointment automatically/permanently collapses!
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
When you fail your exam pls look for TAN to blame OK. Yes TAN took over AIT, NTA and the stadium and that stopped the Super Eagles from flying as we expected them to. It was TAN that forced Musa Ahmed to miss the two first half chances that would have sealed the victory.

1 Like

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by ruffp: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
WombRaiders:

Let me ask your distinguished educated ape self this: was it only TAN that advertised in the game?

This is the height of senseless and unconstructive critism

Keeping celebrating every set back and politisizing it as well and remember to always blame Jonathan for the impending set backs and failures awaiting your useless life

You APC dunces are not only hypocrite dunces but also highly irresponsible lazy foools

So the best place to advertise ur party is on the football field and the studios of media houses durin a national game? Sometimes silence is beta when u have nothing of note to say....

5 Likes

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
ruffp:

So the best place to advertise ur party is on the football field and the studios of media houses durin a national game? Sometimes silence is beta when u have nothing of note to say....
How did that affect the Eagles performance?

1 Like

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by GBTYO: 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
ruffp:

At least they sponsored a game and if I may remind you campaings have started

When you guys lose out next year like you always do dont sit down and cry
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by GBTYO: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
APContherun:

The op is a moderator here who happens to be a confirmed muslim fanatic janjawiid suppoorter

This thread is an insult to forum privillages
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by maclatunji: 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:

And we have seen what happens when you mix political campaign with your national team.
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
maclatunji:

And we have seen what happens when you mix political campaign with your national team.
TAN has the right guaranteed to advertise herself at the stadium because she is one of the sponsors, if you aren't happy do the needful.
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by GBTYO: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
maclatunji:

It is a national team

The national anthem is played before any game

Millions of Nigerians were watching the match and campaingns have commenced

What did your party do today than converge in eagle square and spew trash

You guys don't know anything but generating lies and celebrating our defeats and failings

Will anybody want to associate with funeral weepers like you?
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by pring: 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
A team and country that depend on fasting, prayers and good luck to succeed instead of hard work is a failure.
Ask great footballers and great economy's of this world.
its only in Nigeria. 
A coach tells a country to fast n pray. 
A president tells a country to fast and pray.
Only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
berem:
Stoooopid question!
Yes it did affect their performance because they were injected with the clueless virus of Jonathan through the SaTANists!
I will not join issues with you on this because you ain't worth my time.

1 Like

Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by pamcode(m): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
kel4soft:
OP, I was about to make a similar article. Watching Nigeria vs SA, I saw a section of some of our fans with TAN T-shirts. I was like, what a hell? Is football now partisan? This is everything FIFA doesn't want in Football. What of people like me that despite TAN's activities with passion?

Football should be not be attached to religious or political affiliation.
sorry pls what TAN,i seriously dont know
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by focus7: 12:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Nigeria does not have the record of losing to South Africa like that especially at home, this is a sign that saTAN is a bad luck to Nigeria.
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by deji68: 12:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Ok let me try ...We won it under President Goodluck Ebele mainasara Jonathan after 20 years, a cup we didnt win under Buhari ....unfortunately this time around we failed to qualify..before the end of GEJ 2nd tenure, i mean 2019 we shall win it again grin grin grin
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by ruffp: 3:48am On Nov 20, 2014
APContherun:

Isnt it obvious?
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by ruffp: 3:50am On Nov 20, 2014
GBTYO:

Since when did the support of our national team become partisan? Abeg make i no waste my time trying to explain to u....read wide!!
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by DaBullIT(m): 6:21am On Nov 20, 2014
Nna abbegi wetin be TAN self , Na Uruguay I dey live
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Olaolufred(m): 6:30am On Nov 20, 2014
APContherun:
When you fail your exam pls look for TAN to blame OK. Yes TAN took over AIT, NTA and the stadium and that stopped the Super Eagles from flying as we expected them to. It was TAN that forced Musa Ahmed to miss the two first half chances that would have sealed the victory.

CUP OF NATION WAS DOCUMENTED AS GOODLUCK BROUGHT BY EBELLEI.
I BELIEVE THIS IS ALSO A GOODLUCK.
Re: What Does TAN Have To Tell Nigerians About The Super Eagles? by Energito: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
It's a sorry sight, PDP wanting to politicise everything. I felt embarrassed when I saw the TAN men in the studio of AIT that're not able to analyze the match.
poor boy people are using super sports,you are here using AiT.yroouba people and free thing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC: Jega And His Commissioners In A Shouting Contest / What Happens Between February 14 And May 29 When Buhari Wins? - Bakare. / Electoral Violence Update In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.