Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,788 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command (33486 Views)

My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today / Ferma / Sure P Information!!!! / Ferma Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by chibwike(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

Sure-P's inhumanity to sure people.
check ur mail for the 2nd part
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by coolvitus(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
We ar born to suffer

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by johnj7818(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
vicoloni:
I wonder why people would not learn their lessons. So after the immigration recruitment scam of Jonathan's administration you still believe in any of their policies?
It is well....in Oyedepo's voice!

Note: Sure- P means sure pain.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by Johniyke2flex(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:
You are a very dangerous person. It seems you have missed the last 20 years in molecular genetics, molecular epigenetics, systems biology and complex systems and you write from a fundamentally misinformed base. Let’s just get this straight, you don’t understand how genetics works in a developmental context, and that’s a shame because information ONLY WORKS IN A DEVELOPMENTAL context. You have consistently unabashedly demonstrated that you fundamentally don’t understand, and rather will not even consider the probabististic nature of developmental processes. Your 5th grade conception of biological processes does not qualify you to possess the opinions you have which is because you write in pop-blog. The only thing that bothers me is that people with even less understanding might read your misinformed opinions and mistake them with a scientific consensus.

Egbami o! What is dis one saying

10 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:
You are a very dangerous person. It seems you have missed the last 20 years in molecular genetics, molecular epigenetics, systems biology and complex systems and you write from a fundamentally misinformed base. Let’s just get this straight, you don’t understand how genetics works in a developmental context, and that’s a shame because information ONLY WORKS IN A DEVELOPMENTAL context. You have consistently unabashedly demonstrated that you fundamentally don’t understand, and rather will not even consider the probabististic nature of developmental processes. Your 5th grade conception of biological processes does not qualify you to possess the opinions you have which is because you write in pop-blog. The only thing that bothers me is that people with even less understanding might read your misinformed opinions and mistake them with a scientific consensus.

you well so? undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Making graduates cut grass and wear black on black and stand in the hot sun. There is no hope for this country.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by Afrok(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Moral of this story is that in Nigeria, Man-know-Man is the case everywhere. Even under the sun suffering for work, U must still know man wey sabi another man for U to suffer under the sun...

Nigeria and unemployment sha... Either ways, God Bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by tempex88(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
We don't want FG jobs....Please dont post the pix here ooo cos they can cos of that eliminate your entire village. This tyranny we call government. What even pains me d most is that when we preach and stand against wrong from other leaders as a follows, we don't change the situation when we get to the ex-halted position of leadership. God help our leaders, And also make future leaders remember once upon a time, they were followers

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by clubone05: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
U try
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
Abeg, we the other pictures you take?

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by nagoma(m): 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sure-pigs is only money for top PDP.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by killercute16(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:
mehn......if i say i understand a dime of what you just post then am a very good liar,are u explaining biology or what.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by ZionJay(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:

Excuse me sir,what were you saying?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by ramonchang(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:
this is irrelevant

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by olami100(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:

for ur mind, u don construct better english abi!!! Guy go sit down u aint making any sense!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by ademega(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
I could rember when i wanted to obtain civil defence form some years ago , one of the guards at the gate stopped me and asked me to go and barb my hair before i could go in and get the form , immediately i went to the nearest salon and had a hair cut. Getting back again , he said it remains my "bear bear". i just looked at myself and looked at the gate man in civil defense uninform and tears nearly came out of my eyes . That was the last time i went their anyway. Unemployed nigerians are experiencing first class suffering on daily bases.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by vickkyman(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wey na wetin you find na him you see, so many tins dey wey you for use finish d man, you tell am say; na your brothe wey dey come 2mrw u won show d whole thing as e take go, so dat him go dey prepared and for his picture no be him u dey take na d officials. Wey dey address una, for him to fit do gently and also to take find favour in their sight dats all. You just a fresh graduate and mean no harm at all. Well thank God for your life sha...because u for drink monkey garri dat day.
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by Johniyke2flex(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:
Abeg, we the other pictures you take?

lonelydora:
You for upload some of the pix now.

The guy don cast. The pictures can easily be traced to him.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by lonelydora: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
You for upload some of the pix now.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by Jchi9876: 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:

Hungry man
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by Mekzmoney(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
Interesting. But d FED TASK FORCE has nt reached oda state if not lagos. We were told dat d nxt state is rivers. Well, notin like dat in lagos. As a mata of fact, m carrying out d training wit them in lag n we're almost done. Hav done all d registration.... U passed tru hell because u didn't go tru d ryt channel. I hav an insider who's doin all dat 4me notin goes 4 notin though.... grin
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by abbey2812(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
It is really pathetic what our country is turning into.. btw is picking dirts and cutting of grasses prerequisites to get employed? Just asking though..

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by adanny01(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
killercute16:
mehn......if i say i understand a dime of what you just post then am a very good liar,are u explaining biology or what.

I thought i was alone on that. I didnt want to sound foolish if i posted something about it assuming there was actually something to understand in it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by Unionised(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:
You are a very dangerous person. It seems you have missed the last 20 years in molecular genetics, molecular epigenetics, systems biology and complex systems and you write from a fundamentally misinformed base. Let’s just get this straight, you don’t understand how genetics works in a developmental context, and that’s a shame because information ONLY WORKS IN A DEVELOPMENTAL context. You have consistently unabashedly demonstrated thaw you fundamentally don’t understand, and rather will not even consider the probabististic nature of developmental processes. Your 5th grade conception of biological processes does not qualify you to possess the opinions you have which is because you write in pop-blog. The only thing that bothers me is that people with even less understanding might read your misinformed opinions and mistake them with a scientific consensus.

Jeeez

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Na wa o.
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by adusco(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
OP! U forgot to upload the man's picture.let's see it even if its not clear........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

¤ JONATHAN KING LIMITED ¤ Canadian Visa Lottery / Teaching And Non-teaching Vacant Positions At Chrisland Schools Limited-dec.2013 / Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.