Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command (33481 Views)

My Horrible Experience At A Job Interview Today / Ferma / Sure P Information!!!! / Ferma Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by buchilino(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:
You are a very dangerous person. It seems you have missed the last 20 years in molecular genetics, molecular epigenetics, systems biology and complex systems and you write from a fundamentally misinformed base. Let’s just get this straight, you don’t understand how genetics works in a developmental context, and that’s a shame because information ONLY WORKS IN A DEVELOPMENTAL context. You have consistently unabashedly demonstrated that you fundamentally don’t understand, and rather will not even consider the probabististic nature of developmental processes. Your 5th grade conception of biological processes does not qualify you to possess the opinions you have which is because you write in pop-blog. The only thing that bothers me is that people with even less understanding might read your misinformed opinions and mistake them with a scientific consensus.

WAT R U BABBLING ABOUT??

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by killercute16(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
adanny01:

I thought i was alone on that. I didnt want to sound foolish if i posted something about it assuming there was actually something to understand in it.
Lol....lets wait for more explaination i.e if he has any.
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:
You are a very dangerous person. It seems you have missed the last 20 years in molecular genetics, molecular epigenetics, systems biology and complex systems and you write from a fundamentally misinformed base. Let’s just get this straight, you don’t understand how genetics works in a developmental context, and that’s a shame because information ONLY WORKS IN A DEVELOPMENTAL context. You have consistently unabashedly demonstrated that you fundamentally don’t understand, and rather will not even consider the probabististic nature of developmental processes. Your 5th grade conception of biological processes does not qualify you to possess the opinions you have which is because you write in pop-blog. The only thing that bothers me is that people with even less understanding might read your misinformed opinions and mistake them with a scientific consensus.
i wish u had sense
even if its just a little bit

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by naijamd(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:

Such rabid display of idiocy in one comment...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:
re u biologically and genetically alright?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by dada01(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:

CoPies are and phase tin. I dey hey o
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by BjMorgan(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:
take am easy
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by ORAFA(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:
Sorry, but what are you saying?
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by seighapaul(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:

U no read one sentence of the op post b4 u reply with biological reference? U make this topic sooo hilarious and fun. Can't just stop laughing my ass out from guys reply to ur ridiculous comment .
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by seunwen2(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
. Kini temi
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
Very Very funny
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by ignis: 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lilimax:
SURE-P, does it still work??
Just asking embarassed

It does, but only to the well connected.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by arsetalks(m): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Another proof of how much of scam MR shoeless' administration is.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by Muzikluva(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
What rubbish?Put some people in place of little power and they utterly mis-use it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by ghettodreamz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lots of power-drunk bastards we have occupying offices at every arms of the government. Can't blame them though it can only happen in a lawless country as Nigeria where a commoner gets treated as a nobody and power are being bastardized.
If the head is rotten, the whole body sure is, blame it on their so-called paymaster who is equally power-drunk.
I wonder why on earth people would keep applying for some imaginary job/employment placements that never existed in the first place.

@Op, thank your star you had a saviour on ground in the person of your dad's cousin to rescue you out of that mess. I'm quite sure the story/experience would have been more gruesome and saddened to be narrated if the officer had succeeded in taking you to their station.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by chupcake(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Too long to read buh you want us to read your blog shey..?
post=28219879:
Too long a story to read, but Thank God for you anyway.
www.yemisis blog.com

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by stagger: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mr OP,

Listen and listen carefully. People have rights of privacy. You cannot just start taking someone's picture without their consent so you can "share it with your fellow Nigerians". You should have been beaten black and blue. Even abroad, you cannot just take someone's picture or go to a place like Trafalgar Square and just start taking pictures. A friend of mine was once approached by the police in UK taking photographs of public places. They wanted to know who he was and why he was taking photos.

The first rule in bombings is to take pictures of proposed targets. We live in a very bad world now and people will definitely take exception to being photographed without permission. Imagine having my photos in the camera of a complete stranger without a clue as to what he wants to do with it. I would be badly peeved and would hurt that individual.

Better learn your lesson and move on.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by adedayourt(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:

Whersz dis one coming frm?
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by free2ryhme: 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:

Communication is btw two or more people. In your case it is btw you, yourself, & you alone. Go to yaba left there is a cure for you

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by micolaj: 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:
you are absolutely and literally right. Once again, i welcome you to EARTH.
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by ginajet(f): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
seighapaul:

U no read one sentence of the op post b4 u reply with biological reference? U make this topic sooo hilarious and fun. Can't just stop laughing my ass out from guys reply to ur ridiculous comment .
asin ehn I have been laughing out so loud..... people around me must think am mad sef
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by ANBAKO: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:

Your monocle suppose to be cry4kenn!!!!
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
chupcake:
Too long to read buh you want us to read your blog shey..?

You really have a point
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by Harmonyking: 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
Upsylee:
My experience at the SURE-P/FERMA. SUBSIDY REINVESTMENT &EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME FEDERAL TASK FORCE, OSUN STATE COMMAND,
IFE-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, IYANA IKOYI, OSUN STATE.

Today the 19th day of November 2014 I went for the Collection of form for the recruitment exercise of the federal task force on behalf of my brother who has asked me to do that for him.

On getting to the venue around 7:30am, we were asked to start handpicking the dirt at the venue which Nigeria's future of tomorrow obeyed unquestionably (na job we sha dey find) after picking, then it all started (be patient na I'll tell you the full story)

Then we were told to form a big circle which of course we all obliged to. Then we started this thing called MILITARY DRILL. As we move from frog jump to matching to various forms of drill you could think of and it lasted for hours (we haven't even written our names of contacts and no be NYSC camp or Barrack we dey ooo).

After that we were told to march to where we would get the so called form ( of course na inside Sun we dey oo)

We paid the sum of #200 each for the form. After getting the form, we were told to stand aside for the next batch of people who came later (they were like 5 batches if I'm not mistaken and each batch consist of not less than 60 people)

After the form we were all asked to stay behind then later we were asked to start clearing the bushes around the venue (na serious work ooo)

Then the coordinator in charge asked us to gather around so he could instruct us. Then a idea came to me, why can't I snap the man's picture(of course I was already taking pictures of the earlier events) so as to share it with my fellow Nigerians.

The man caught me trying to snap him (which I have done but it wasn't that clear and was trying to get a clear shot)

Then the man caught me and the real film started.Bring that phone the man shouted! (On a normal day I'd have ran away but they were police officers and other security operatives around)

So I jejely obliged and handed my phone over to him. He then gave it to one of his aids.

Then he continued his speech. "Jonathan has promised to employ you and you'd all be employed before December 8"

Hmm Nigeria sha! Subsidy whay dem don remove from last two years na now them sabi say unemployed people dey come see old people sef whay wan apply).

Ehen! Back to my case jare, After his speech we were all sent back inside the scorching sun to continue our labour (as we call such work in my
secondary school days) I kept my calm and didn't go and meet the man so as to let him calm down.

After the labour, I approached him and started my story since they were policemen around and they didn't do anything about it "Sir! I was only trying to take a picture of you since I observed we are from the same town so I could show it to my dad if he knows you so he could help talk to you about this job since you yourself made mention of it that it is politically staged with the Pdps".

He didn't even let me finish my speech before he received a call and later the DPO of isokan local government. I stood aside so he could receive his visitors before I continue my case.

During my stay near the shed he was sitting I started listening to various discussions I even heard the coordinator telling one of his officers not to free we applicants yet so we could stay a little bit more in the burning sun. Hmhm I kukuma no talk na my phone me wan collect. He even instructed the officer to inform us that anybody that didn't receive a text message before tomorrow shouldn't come back, which I'm sure non of us would because I even heard him saying that those that they wanted to slot and those that are still coming in the coming days.

Naso I leggo for one side expecting his visitors to go so I could continue my case but they refused to leave.

Finally when we were released to go, as I was heading back to him not minding his visitors I met one of my father's cousin standing at one side, Igreeted him (reintroduced myself because he didn't even recognise me again, explained the fabricated issue to him) I then proceeded to meet the man.

One of his aids who was with my phone stopped me and approached him for me.

Then I stayed at one end as I listened to him explaining my issue to the DPO. Then the DPO called on me and started asking me various questions (which I Of course answered sharperly thanks to my Senetorial exposure and vibration in the house in the Student's Representative council of the Student's Union)

Then the man just ordered the DPO to ask one of his officers to take me to the police station. Fear first catch me, I even forgot about FREEDOM OF PRESS. One of the secret service on seat which I've explained the fabricated motives of the story for and even blamed myself during explanation that I should have just asked for his name instead of trying to take his picture and I'd have ran away when he asked me to bring my phone if i did have a bad motive didn't even say anything.

Then a police officer came and started taking me away. I still somewhat kept my calm because it was a small town and he and my dad would definitely know each other one way or the other. Then that my father's cousin came forward explaining who my dad was to him.

He instantly ordered the police officer to release me and said I was foolish to have wanted to take his picture instead of just asking for his name directly from him.

He returned my phone to me and I prostrated (normal yoruba package na to thank him) That was how I got released and got my phone back. God bless our hustle and God bless Nigeria
ℓ̊ refuse 2bliv dis ur story cos ma gf is 4m ikirun nd she actually went thre 4same purpose.she neva made mention of al dis ur fabricated stories.she only complained of D̶̲̥̅̊ nos of pple dat turned up nd D̶̲̥̅̊ stress 2get D̶̲̥̅̊ 4m.
Pls stop misleading D̶̲̥̅̊ public jos because u want 2mk front page.
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by oskaaay(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
hmmm..watching and listening together!

Please: Vote A Fellow Nairalander To Become A Celebrity In The Ongoing SMA Award via https://www.nairaland.com/2007783/please-vote-fellow-nairalander-celebrity
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by adanny01(m): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
seighapaul:

I would have been the 1st to reply him but thought mayb he has a point and am dumb not to see it. Cant stop lauging from several replies while the topic is gradually fogotten.
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by Melahou(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
So oga what happened to the picture...
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by obailala(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by beinstein(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Harmonyking:
ℓ̊ refuse 2bliv dis ur story cos ma gf is 4m ikirun nd she actually went thre 4same purpose.she neva made mention of al dis ur fabricated stories.she only complained of D̶̲̥̅̊ nos of pple dat turned up nd D̶̲̥̅̊ stress 2get D̶̲̥̅̊ 4m.
Pls stop misleading D̶̲̥̅̊ public jos because u want 2mk front page.
the oga ät the very top cornered your gf into his office that's why she didn't tell you what op went through. Of course she no fit talk wetin she no see. So na your gf mislead you no be OP

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by patwilly(m): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
smile4kenn:
Na wetin? eh bros I say na wetin?
Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by TayoT: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Upsylee:
My experience at the SURE-P/FERMA. SUBSIDY REINVESTMENT &EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME FEDERAL TASK FORCE, OSUN STATE COMMAND,
IFE-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY, IYANA IKOYI, OSUN STATE.

Today the 19th day of November 2014 I went for the Collection of form for the recruitment exercise of the federal task force on behalf of my brother who has asked me to do that for him.

On getting to the venue around 7:30am, we were asked to start handpicking the dirt at the venue which Nigeria's future of tomorrow obeyed unquestionably (na job we sha dey find) after picking, then it all started (be patient na I'll tell you the full story)

Then we were told to form a big circle which of course we all obliged to. Then we started this thing called MILITARY DRILL. As we move from frog jump to matching to various forms of drill you could think of and it lasted for hours (we haven't even written our names of contacts and no be NYSC camp or Barrack we dey ooo).

After that we were told to march to where we would get the so called form ( of course na inside Sun we dey oo)

We paid the sum of #200 each for the form. After getting the form, we were told to stand aside for the next batch of people who came later (they were like 5 batches if I'm not mistaken and each batch consist of not less than 60 people)

After the form we were all asked to stay behind then later we were asked to start clearing the bushes around the venue (na serious work ooo)

Then the coordinator in charge asked us to gather around so he could instruct us. Then a idea came to me, why can't I snap the man's picture(of course I was already taking pictures of the earlier events) so as to share it with my fellow Nigerians.

The man caught me trying to snap him (which I have done but it wasn't that clear and was trying to get a clear shot)

Then the man caught me and the real film started.Bring that phone the man shouted! (On a normal day I'd have ran away but they were police officers and other security operatives around)

So I jejely obliged and handed my phone over to him. He then gave it to one of his aids.

Then he continued his speech. "Jonathan has promised to employ you and you'd all be employed before December 8"

Hmm Nigeria sha! Subsidy whay dem don remove from last two years na now them sabi say unemployed people dey come see old people sef whay wan apply).

Ehen! Back to my case jare, After his speech we were all sent back inside the scorching sun to continue our labour (as we call such work in my
secondary school days) I kept my calm and didn't go and meet the man so as to let him calm down.

After the labour, I approached him and started my story since they were policemen around and they didn't do anything about it "Sir! I was only trying to take a picture of you since I observed we are from the same town so I could show it to my dad if he knows you so he could help talk to you about this job since you yourself made mention of it that it is politically staged with the Pdps".

He didn't even let me finish my speech before he received a call and later the DPO of isokan local government. I stood aside so he could receive his visitors before I continue my case.

During my stay near the shed he was sitting I started listening to various discussions I even heard the coordinator telling one of his officers not to free we applicants yet so we could stay a little bit more in the burning sun. Hmhm I kukuma no talk na my phone me wan collect. He even instructed the officer to inform us that anybody that didn't receive a text message before tomorrow shouldn't come back, which I'm sure non of us would because I even heard him saying that those that they wanted to slot and those that are still coming in the coming days.

Naso I leggo for one side expecting his visitors to go so I could continue my case but they refused to leave.

Finally when we were released to go, as I was heading back to him not minding his visitors I met one of my father's cousin standing at one side, Igreeted him (reintroduced myself because he didn't even recognise me again, explained the fabricated issue to him) I then proceeded to meet the man.

One of his aids who was with my phone stopped me and approached him for me.

Then I stayed at one end as I listened to him explaining my issue to the DPO. Then the DPO called on me and started asking me various questions (which I Of course answered sharperly thanks to my Senetorial exposure and vibration in the house in the Student's Representative council of the Student's Union)

Then the man just ordered the DPO to ask one of his officers to take me to the police station. Fear first catch me, I even forgot about FREEDOM OF PRESS. One of the secret service on seat which I've explained the fabricated motives of the story for and even blamed myself during explanation that I should have just asked for his name instead of trying to take his picture and I'd have ran away when he asked me to bring my phone if i did have a bad motive didn't even say anything.

Then a police officer came and started taking me away. I still somewhat kept my calm because it was a small town and he and my dad would definitely know each other one way or the other. Then that my father's cousin came forward explaining who my dad was to him.

He instantly ordered the police officer to release me and said I was foolish to have wanted to take his picture instead of just asking for his name directly from him.

He returned my phone to me and I prostrated (normal yoruba package na to thank him) That was how I got released and got my phone back. God bless our hustle and God bless Nigeria
My friend, you are a pathological liar. It is thay simple. But since you re also very foolish. Let me e lighten you a bit.
1. SURE P at state level is run by state govts.
2. Why would they ask you to do labour and you obliged? You must be worse than i thought. They said we shld pick paper, they said we shld cut grass, you be LAWMA? i am not even sure you can fxn properly if given a job.
3. Where re the pictures you claim u took. Abi dem don delete am?

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command by samuelfemo(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
Na mumu De worried una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

¤ JONATHAN KING LIMITED ¤ Canadian Visa Lottery / Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview / Exams Officer At British Council Or Assistant Registrar At WAEC? Informed Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.