Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game (1364 Views)

Lmao.Professional Mourners Advertise Their Services !!! ( Photo) / Top Of Our Game. / Intimate Jokes Are Not Allowed Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by egift(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
In order to sell their half baked propaganda, TAN went and advertised on our game against South Africa. Now see the badluck it has brought Nigeria in this very important game.

Tell TAN to stay away from issues of National importance. Nigeria do not want any more badluck than we already have now.

2 Likes

Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by kestolove95(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
egift:
In order to sell their half baked propaganda, TAN went and advertised on our game against South Africa. Now see the badluck it has brought Nigeria in this very important game.

Tell TAN to stay away from issues of National importance. Nigeria do not want any more badluck than we already have now.
as I just see tan for dat field..na den I knw sae we go loose d match

7 Likes

Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by egift(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
kestolove95:

Soccer unites Nigerians, instead of allowing us pick up victory with a wide margin in this game and grab this last minute opportunity, TANiods still could not let us be in peace.

Odi very bad

3 Likes

Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by PhockPhockMan: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
kestolove95:
What do you know?
Did we lose the match?
Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by egift(m): 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
What do you know?
Did we lose the match?

Did we qualify? angry

2 Likes

Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by PhockPhockMan: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
egift:

Soccer unites Nigerians, instead of allowing us pick up victory with a wide margin in this game and grab this last minute opportunity, TANiods still could not let us be in peace.

Odi very bad
You people should stop playing politics with everything.

Who stopped you from coming to the stadium with this poster.

Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by omenka(m): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
It was really disgusting seeing those guys and the mascots. JonaTAN's desperation knows no bound!!

The badluck they've been trying to sell the nigerian people was the fate that untmately befell the eagles.

#shame on saTAN!!
Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by zubby29(m): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
What do you know?
Did we lose the match?
no we won it,nonsense
Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by PhockPhockMan: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
egift:

Did we qualify? angry
Let him answer me first. I will answer you later.
Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
egift:

Did we qualify? angry

No wonder we got kicked out angry
Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2014
I didn't even watch the match sef. So TAN carried their bad luck to go bewitch the super eagles?

Enemies of progress!
Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by PhockPhockMan: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:
It was really disgusting seeing those guys and the mascots. JonaTAN's desperation knows no bound!!

The badluck they've been trying to sell the nigerian people was the fate that untmately befell the eagles.

#shame on saTAN!!
Childish comment.
Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by zubby29(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
i am sure its dat $1b loan dat TAN is drawing it's campaign funds from bt despite all der money Nigerian hv made up der mind
Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by PhockPhockMan: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
zubby29:
i am sure its dat $1b loan dat TAN is drawing it's campaign funds from bt despite all der money Nigerian hv made up der mind
Yes o o, Nigerians has made up their minds to reject the terrorists party, APC.
Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by egift(m): 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-fj4yUVn73r8/VFAQpxoaIpI/AAAAAAAAXrA/oxfPC9ZIwJ4/s1600/%29%29_goodluck-jonathan-badluck-nigeria.gif[/img]

Enough is Enough. We cannot continue this.
Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

Man let me ask you a question??
why do you think that GEJ should be voted come 2015 despite all the calamities he has brought? or I would say unable to tackle??

1 Like

Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by egift(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Let him answer me first. I will answer you later.

The Match: We got a "Draw" (it ended 2-2)
The Competition: We lost out.

What is most painful is that it is at Home. In our brand new stadium. Just why TAN could not let Nigerians pull this through in peace, is what I cannot understand.

1 Like

Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by zubby29(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
see d kind name wey u dey bear=saTAN,i pity u,jst wait till nxt yr u go hear d score na only person wey no fear God like u go vote pdthief
Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by gists: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
They keep transforming everything. Now they have transformed what usually keeps us together. football had proved over the years to be one of the few things we run back to cool off. I was hoping for a fun nations cup to cool the nations temper/anger towards the election next year. Useless group of Badluck Ambassadors of Nigerian
Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by PhockPhockMan: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
Donbridge:

Man let me ask you a question??
why do you think that GEJ should be voted come 2015 despite all the calamities he has brought? or I would say unable to tackle??
Which calamity did he committ? List them let's take it from there.
Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by PhockPhockMan: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
egift:

The Match: We go a "Draw" (it ended 2-2)
The Competition: We lost out.

What is most painful is that it is at Home. In our brand new stadium. Just why TAN could not let Nigerians pull this through in peace, is what I cannot understand.
Was Ahmed Musa that wasted two early a member of TAN?
if you fail to satisfy your girlfriend, you blame TAN.

1 Like

Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by egift(m): 5:09am On Nov 20, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Was Ahmed Musa that wasted two early a member of TAN?
if you fail to satisfy your girlfriend, you blame TAN.

The Badluck from TAN affected everyone on the field. Even our Fans BOOED our Team - imagine that?
Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 20, 2014
Don't tell me you are not in the world,but let me bring you back to the world. this man in fact is the worst of all heads a leader who needs a compass to manoeuvre solutions but instead rely on money mongers for advice.

2 Likes

Re: TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game by Rilwayne001: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2014
saTANists causing setback everywhere they go.

SMH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Type Of Haircut? / PHOTO Of The Day, See What This Man Is Doing (pic) / You Go Fear English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.