Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police (58568 Views)

Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by optimisticage(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2014
Sometimes we culd b so blinded by hate nd unecessary sentiments dat we 4get 2 distinguish btw facts nd illusion.i ve discovered dat d thinkin of alot of persons on dis forum suddenly bcomes myopic nd narrow wen it comes 2 dis man T.B Joshua. D investigation has been concluded but since it didnt conform 2 d results majority of hos haters wanted, dey start throwin tantrums. Pls lets respect d verdict of dis investigation. Dats d beauty of democracy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2014
Na wa o,which one do I now believe sef with all these bloggers here n there?
See what I read earlier
http://www.nigerianeye.com/2014/11/military-plane-was-mystery-aircraft.html?m=1
Well none of my business

Singing Don't take it personal in Jermaine jackson's voice
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by kenex4ever(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Sparkle777:

Yes oo my dear. I cant believe ppl are so naive, that building was purposefully brought down. For what ever reason, God knows but am sure one day,the truth will prevail. Ppl are just looking for a reason to hang the Senior Prophet. How come he is not reverred on his good deeds? Chai, no wonder they killed Jesus am sure if it were our time Jesus would still hav been killed. Ppl open ur eyes, you have him now but u dnt know. Smh.
True!
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by smudge2079(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2014
sexybash:

Wow I must have hit a spot
What a nerve of you, do you know what a controlled demolition is I bet you if it was a controlled no one I mean no one would have survived to tell the story
Now let's agreed it was controlled that means the synagogue security where not doing thier jobs and whose fault is it mine??
I urge you to go to the Internet and wacth controlled demolition before you come here to show your racthet behavior
who is talking about d synagogue palava ryt now?? Am talking about d curse you placed on ur generations.. Plus u are a great hypocrite.. I saw ur profile & ur topics... U were preaching tolerance & all but still, u dont walk d walk. Smh!
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by optimisticage(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2014
Alas finally, he has been vindicated
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by sexybash(f): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2014
smudge2079:
who is talking about d synagogue palava ryt now?? Am talking about d curse you placed on ur generations.. Plus u are a great hypocrite.. I saw ur profile & ur topics... U were preaching tolerance & all but still, u dont walk d walk. Smh!
Keep trolling on my profile hahaha hahaha hahaha
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by smudge2079(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2014
sexybash:

i pity u.... Oniranu
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2014
Okay,agreed that structure was felled by atomic bomb or whatever.The question is this- is there any approval for the additional layers added to that structure before the accident ?

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by sammoR: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Stupidity. How about saying you found remnants of such devices or evidence of the chemicals used during your search of the building. He watches a video and says the speed n bla... Nothing we won't hear from these people. Not every1 is that stupid abeg. The man himself is even stupid for assuming we would buy that story. Plus all the people they talked, dull people all together.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by smudge2079(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2014
sexybash:

i pity u.... U think it's funny Oniranu
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by ebimila: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2014
abegi! what kind of yeye talk is this. nonsense testimony! baseless talk! so does it mean we dont have forensic experts in nigeria that can carry out proper investigation? he couldnt even lie small that there were material exhumed from the site which points to the probability of controlled demolition.. why are we so shameless in this country? that DSP or woreva he is has the audity to say he thinks its controlled demolition because of the cctv coverage from synagoge and is quoting statement by a survivor which doesnt even make sense.

Chai!!!! why dont we value human lives in this country. okay! so who controlled the demolition naa? Boko boys? APcians? CAN? abi naa ANK (Assoc. of Nign kpians). I tire. Who do we then hold responsible for the death of those people? Has money exchanged hands? Only God Almighty knows and time will definitely tell. Because that it not the only mega church in Lagos so why should they be a target for CD? angry angry angry angry angry fuming!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by MadCow1: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2014
Gptech:

I don't think explosions are necessary for all controlled demolition. Unless am wrong,there are many ways of controlling demolition. Unless want to say such technology can't be employed here in Nigeria yet.

[b]You said its not necessary for there to be an explosion for a controlled demolition to take place and thats right.. But you failed to list out the non-explosive means of demolitions that exist..

I can only think of one from my Mining Class;

Slurry:: Thats when you pour a mixture into a drilled hole, closing the hole and allowing it to expand and forcefully break up a solid material from the inside out from the pressure exerted by the swelling slurry.. Mostly used in Mining activities.. Requires a Drilled hole..

Ruling out Slurry: For Synagogue building to have collapsed via use of a slurry, holes would have been drilled way before hand and the set up would require setting up a hose to supply the liquid to the slurry agent to allow it expand.. This set up is a little too complex to have gone unseen in Synagogue before hand.. Not even if those who set it up were in 'Ghost mode'.. grin

Here is a pictorial example of how that would work;

You see the time and effort it takes to achieve this?!

Synagogue would have caught on.. Plus the amount of slurry it would have taken to achive the domolition we saw in that Video.. Plus the domino effect, makes this method NOT PLAUSIBLE..

If you know of any other non-explosive demolition agents, please list them..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Jesusloveyou: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2014
champele40:
lol,do you mean heartless God?.
i thought u are of God,not knowing u are of saTAN.even ur oga saTAN cannot even stand d man of God,talkless of persecuting him.don't allow ur hate lead u to hell.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by MadCow1: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
i thought u are of God,not knowing u are of saTAN.even ur oga saTAN cannot even stand d man of God,talkless of persecuting him.don't allow ur hate lead u to hell.

Huh?!

Is that sacarsm I see with your capitalization of 'TAN'?

And what do you mean that the Devil cant stand the Man of God?! Do you know how powerful the Devil is?! Even God does not disrespect the Devil the way you mortals do.. Go and read Job Chapter 1 and see how God was talking to Satan with respect. angry

I hope that some of you make Heaven o!! Because if una no make Heaven, Na Devil go use ehn convoy come pick una up personally. angry

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Malawian(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2014
ifyclose2:
Who are they fooling?....it isn't rocket science that d building collapsed because TB joshua ILLEGALLY added extra floors to d building which put extra pressure on d building foundation. Period.
even if that were to be the reason for the collapse, there would still be elements of the structure still intatct afterwards. a controlled demolition would turn everything there to dust.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by amodaade: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2014
If it was controlled demolition, then it means it was planned. Do you plan to demolish a building when people are inside that building.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by amodaade: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2014
Malawian:

even if that were to be the reason for the collapse, there would still be elements of the structure still intatct afterwards. a controlled demolition would turn everything there to dust.
Controlled demolition by who. The church or external forces.
If by the church, it means they are callous.
If by external forces, where were the church members and security men not to have apprehended them.
I understand the building was partially occupied at the time of collapse
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by MzansiBeat: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2014
All the way from RSA, I keep on wondering on why you guys fail to see that the building didn't come down on its own in the manner that it did. One does not need to be an expect to see that. Your hatred against TB Joshua from some of your people has clearly affected your objectivity.

The police must also conduct forensic investigation by picking up any pieces of evidence from the debris. Not unless they lack this valuable expertise, meaning they should have come down from their high horses to contract this service from RSA considering that many of our citizens were affected.

A building with structural defects will first give a warning before collapsing. It will crack and walls will gradually peel off. One side will be affected more than others. There won't be smoke like cement dust flying into the air. It will not fall down in 3 seconds like a stack of lose bricks. I've seen in the pictures that this building was reinforced. Therefore the assumption that additional floors were added hence the collapse is a distant fact.

The plane flying past may have been a co-incidence but the correlation of events shouldn't be ruled out without careful investigation. I say this considering the big time difference between last seen to the time this fateful event occurred.

Nigerians must accept a huge security breach and that must be a worry to your country. Your expects mustn't be lazy and conduct a white wash, but must investigate this thing properly so, otherwise seek additional help from RSA or alternatively from other countries who are well equipped period!
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by sexybash(f): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2014
smudge2079:
i pity u.... U think it's funny Oniranu
Curse me again I make sure you shaagolo in your lifetime
Omo obon like u
Ebora
Rara bi e wo
Oloshi
Omo akoba
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by smudge2079(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2014
sexybash:

Curse me again I make sure you shaagolo in your lifetime
Omo obon like u
Ebora
Rara bi e wo
Oloshi
Omo akoba
u can't even construct a blunder free statement. Lmao. U must be Tawa d groundnut seller.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by MadCow1: 11:32am On Nov 20, 2014
MzansiBeat:
All the way from RSA, I keep on wondering on why you guys fail to see that the building didn't come down on its own in the manner that it did. One does not need to be an expect to see that. Your hatred against TB Joshua from some of your people has clearly affected your objectivity.

The police must also conduct forensic investigation by picking up any pieces of evidence from the debris. Not unless they lack this valuable expertise, meaning they should have come down from their high horses to contract this service from RSA considering that many of our citizens were affected.

A building with structural defects will first give a warning before collapsing. It will crack and walls will gradually peel off. One side will be affected more than others. There won't be smoke like cement dust flying into the air. It will not fall down in 3 seconds like a stack of lose bricks. I've seen in the pictures that this building was reinforced. Therefore the assumption of additional floors were added hence the collapse is a distant fact.

Nigerians must accept a huge security breach and that must be a worry to your country. Your expects mustn't be lazy and conduct a white wash but must investigate this thing properly so, otherwise seek additional help from RSA period!

There is no written law on the signs a building MUST exhibit before it collapses.

You may see signs, you may not...

If the cause was from the foundation... EXAMPLE: A geological phenomena known as Creep: Then you may not get any signs before hand.

I for one dont hate TB nor have any ill feelings towwards him.. But the fact that his building was illegal takes precedence over every other secondary event.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by sexybash(f): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2014
smudge2079:
u can't even construct a blunder free statement. Lmao. U must be Tawa d groundnut seller.
And you what??
Omo oni garage
??
I'm proud to speak and write a language that is not mine
You are running around like a headless chicken
Trying to form Behind after you have messed up your self
This is the last time. I would waste my money spinning time reply you tongue
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by smudge2079(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2014
sexybash:

And you what??
Omo oni garage
??
I'm proud to speak and write a language that is not mine
You are running around like a headless chicken
Trying to form Behind after you have messed up your self
This is the last time. I would waste my money spinning time reply you tongue

It's "replying you" not reply you. grin

... and pls, remove that fullstop dat's in between time & I.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by MzansiBeat: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=MadCow1 post=28184320]

[b]There is no written law on the signs a building MUST exhibit before it collapses.

You may see signs, you may not...

If the cause was from the foundation... EXAMPLE: A geological phenomena known as Creep: Then you may not get any signs before hand.

I for one dont hate TB nor have any ill feelings towwards him.. But the fact that his building was illegal takes precedence over every other secondary event.

MzansiBeat writes:-
That is where you are wrong. Being illegal doesn't mean that poor standards were followed. Your reasoning is flawed and dangerous because it then channels you on how to investigate thus missing valuable clues. Models should have been developed already, they will assist to mimic different ways that a building will behave under certain conditions i.e weak pillars, poor foundation etc. All probabilities must be looked at before reaching a conclusion that is, if there is any justice left in left in Nigeria.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by andyanders: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Prophet T. B. Joshua's hands are clean. He has helped people and cannot take joy in destroying what God has been doing in his life.

Devil only wanted to use this problem of the building to tarnish his image , but God is in control.

God will surely see him through
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by smudge2079(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2014
sexybash:

Wow I must have hit a spot
What a nerve of you, do you know what a controlled demolition is I bet you if it was a controlled no one I mean no one would have survived to tell the story
Now let's agreed it was controlled that means the synagogue security where not doing thier jobs and whose fault is it mine??
I urge you to go to the Internet and wacth controlled demolition before you come here to show your racthet behavior
it is ratchet grin
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by champele40: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
you mean my oga jona?,I'm not getting you.criminals are heroes in my ogas regime,so I'm not supprise.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by champele40: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
you mean my oga jona?,I'm not getting you.criminals are. heroes in my ogas regime,so I'm not supprise.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Jesusloveyou: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
MadCow1:

Huh?!

Is that sacarsm I see with your capitalization of 'TAN'?

And what do you mean that the Devil cant stand the Man of God?! Do you know how powerful the Devil is?! Even God does not disrespect the Devil the way you mortals do.. Go and read Job Chapter 1 and see how God was talking to Satan with respect. angry

I hope that some of you make Heaven o!! Because if una no make Heaven, Na Devil go use ehn convoy come pick una up personally. angry
because u believe so much in d devil,that is why u wil never believe tbj,u believe d miracle to be stage manage.don't hate tbj,just give ur life to Jesus.just in his name,satan bow.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by MadCow1: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
because u believe so much in d devil,that is why u wil never believe tbj,u believe d miracle to be stage manage.don't hate tbj,just give ur life to Jesus.just in his name,satan bow.

Wow!!

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by champele40: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
ebimila:
abegi! what kind of yeye talk is this. nonsense testimony! baseless talk! so does it mean we dont have forensic experts in nigeria that can carry out proper investigation? he couldnt even lie small that there were material exhumed from the site which points to the probability of controlled demolition.. why are we so shameless in this country? that DSP or woreva he is has the audity to say he thinks its controlled demolition because of the cctv coverage from synagoge and is quoting statement by a survivor which doesnt even make sense.

Chai!!!! why dont we value human lives in this country. okay! so who controlled the demolition naa? Boko boys? APcians? CAN? abi naa ANK (Assoc. of Nign kpians). I tire. Who do we then hold responsible for the death of those people? Has money exchanged hands? Only God Almighty knows and time will definitely tell. Because that it not the only mega church in Lagos so why should they be a target for CD? angry angry angry angry angry fuming!!!!
maybe Bakassi boys,wonders shall never end.the easiest people to decieve in this world are religious people,lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? / Man Asks Church To Return His Tithes Or Face Court Action / Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.