Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! (11791 Views)

Win Free Prizes In Pakistan - Bid And Win Free Gifts In Pakistan / Answer Questions And Win A Recharge Card Read Details Inside. / Brain Teaser (you have high IQ if you've got the answer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! by Sharksblow(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
Brain teaser of the day;If you get this, you are a genius!!Am a six letter word..My motto is together as one...If you remove my 1st and 2nd letters, people will wear me...If you remove my 3rd letter, am very painfull..If you remove my 2nd, 3rd n 6th letters, Adam and eve did it... If you remove my 2nd n 3rd letters, pple do it with their mouth..guess who am i?If you cannot answer, send to friends until you get it.
note: I don't know the answer yet o
Re: Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! by Basildvalour(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
[quote author=Sharksblow post=28168773]Brain teaser of the day;If you get this, you are a genius!!Am a six letter word..My motto is together as one...If you remove my 1st and 2nd letters, people will wear me...If you remove my 3rd letter, am very painfull..If you remove my 2nd, 3rd n 6th letters, Adam and eve did it... If you remove my 2nd n 3rd letters, pple do it with their mouth..guess who am i?If you cannot answer, send to friends until you get it.
note: I don't know the answer yet o[/quote Pls, dont fail in ur recharge card promise.

The answer is STRING.
People wear RING
STING is painful
SIN is what Adam and Eve committed
SING is what people do with their mouth

Thanks and keep to the agreement

1 Like

Re: Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! by Fabdedon(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! by Basildvalour(m): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sharksblow:
Brain teaser of the day;If you get this, you are a genius!!Am a six letter word..My motto is together as one...If you remove my 1st and 2nd letters, people will wear me...If you remove my 3rd letter, am very painfull..If you remove my 2nd, 3rd n 6th letters, Adam and eve did it... If you remove my 2nd n 3rd letters, pple do it with their mouth..guess who am i?If you cannot answer, send to friends until you get it.
note: I don't know the answer yet o

Pls, dont fail in ur recharge card promise.

The answer is STRING.
People wear RING
STING is painful

Re: Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! by cao(f): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sharksblow, we're waiting...
Re: Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! by psucc(m): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
@ basildvalour
I motion the second. OP try pay us too!
Re: Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! by Basildvalour(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
This guy no wan pay me o!
Re: Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! by Sharksblow(m): 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
Basildvalour:

Pls, dont fail in ur recharge card promise.

The answer is STRING.
People wear RING
STING is painful

good, will get your card tomorrow
Re: Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! by cao(f): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
@Basildvalour, keep me posted.
Re: Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! by Basildvalour(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
cao:
@Basildvalour, keep me posted.

I definitely will
Re: Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! by Basildvalour(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sharksblow:

I will be waiting for it sir. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! by Basildvalour(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sharksblow:

MTN is the network
Re: Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! by Sharksblow(m): 12:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Basildvalour:

MTN is the network
mail me ur phone #
Re: Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! by Basildvalour(m): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2014
Sharksblow:

mail me ur phone #
I just did....08067...999
Re: Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! by Sharksblow(m): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2014
Basildvalour:
I just did....08067...999
OK when I set out. called u no response
Re: Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! by Basildvalour(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2014
Basildvalour:

I definitely will

Yaaaayyyyyyy! Sharkshadow fulfilled his promise with a 750naira MTN voucher...Thanks man.

More brain teasers, more vouchers grin[quote author=Basildvalour post=28171338]
Re: Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! by Basildvalour(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Sharksblow:

OK when I set out. called u no response

Thanks man for keeping to your words, I received the 750 MTN Voucher...U have saved me airtime recharge for another 3days...Am grateful

1 Like

Re: Get The Answer And Win Recharge Card!!! by cao(f): 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Basildvalour:

Thanks man for keeping to your words, I received the 750 MTN Voucher...U have saved me airtime recharge for another 3days...Am grateful

Sweet.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 2023 PPSSPP ISO Offline English Offline Mediafire / Monopoly Lagos Version Launched In Nigeria / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.