Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 (1407 Views)

Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers / Amaechi: We Won’t Abandon Jonathan’s Ideas / Nnamdi Kanu: MASSOB Goes On Massive Protest, Civil Disobedience January 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by hairyanus: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Did anyone watch the AIT interview with Ameachi after the so called Salvation Rally. He said, "we will not take any how result in 2015. We will not go to court. We will cause civil disobedience and see what will happen" Thats the most disgusting statement i have heard from a leader. How desperate can it get? and at what point did Amaechi condescend so low.

We are asking APC to produce a manifesto that will appeal to intellectual minds.

Issues not rage.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by nwafuluozoh: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
And we will beat him to death! ! His own is becoming too much. If he thinks we shall allow him introduce Boko Haram here in the South then he has another thought coming.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by pring: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
I watched it, its not what he said.
there is clause there.
he said if the FG happens to rig the election like they did to Buhari in the last election where 27 000 vot3e was rigged to GEJ, that there will b a civil disobedience.
Although he went too far

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by waternogetemeny: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
And we will flog Amaechi... arrant nonsense! angry

16 Likes

Re: Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by ochilikoko(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
I will join d Movement if only HIS immediate Family members will submit themselves for the protest.

This old selfish men keep using us in every 4 years to achieve their goals 4 nothing in return except hardship

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by bokoslayer: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
Anywhere wey I jam this Amaechi guy after May 29, 2015, I must slap am if the opportunity presents itself. i'm so sure nothing will happen.

Like this post if you want Amaechi slapped smiley

19 Likes

Re: Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by oluvick(m): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Shey una de hear.?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by lilbazy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Empty barrels make the loudest noise...

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by DonaldGenes(m): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
I don't think GEJ can or will do him anything? Amaechi himself is a no nonsense stereotypical Thuggy Politician..Albeit, iDon't support him, maybe it's just his many rhetorics
Re: Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by koboko69: 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
Civil disobedience is one of the many ways people have rebelled against what they deem to be unfair laws. It has been used in many nonviolent resistance movements in India (Gandhi's campaigns for independence from the British Empire), in Czechoslovakia's Velvet Revolution and in East Germany to oust their communist governments,in South Africa in the fight against apartheid, in the American Civil Rights Movement, in the Singing Revolution to bring independence to the Baltic countries from the Soviet Union, recently with the 2003 Rose Revolution in Georgia and the 2004 Orange Revolution] in Ukraine, among other various movements worldwide.

TANoid OP, civil disobedience is inevitable if elections results are toyed with, so get a life. Not sure you even know what civil disobedience really means cos a bunch of u saTANoids are illiterates.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by sulmeza(m): 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
Loool..agents of change.....we r watchn u o..wat a treacherous statement 4rm a supposd leader...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by hardywaltz(m): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
My Governor we are solidly behind u...

It took our protest to bring in this clueless shoeless clown if it takes civil disobedience to chase the zoologist, his bag of beans and all his saTANist back to Otueke so be it...
Re: Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by OreMI22: 12:01am On Nov 20, 2014
If you like don't start campaigning now to win. Keep threatening to cause civil war, if you lose. You will surely dance to the troubled music you started. Shebi Boko Haram thought only them can shoot gun? Where are they now? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by Descartes: 3:11am On Nov 20, 2014
APC is everything but a responsible opposition- Olisah Metuh(2014) angry

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 20, 2014
This is bad for democracy. Leaders should be mindful of their words.
Re: Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by diepreyefrank: 5:34am On Nov 20, 2014
The worst Governor we have seen in this political Dispensation is Amaechi Rotimi. He talks like a village boy and not like a leader. If he must understand where he comes from he should stop talking like a mad man, if not same PDP he wouldn't have become a governor today. We keep on watching this drama coming soon...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by Osode: 5:43am On Nov 20, 2014
As a Wise on spoke earlier..
Tell Amaechi, that..
Ikoro is not a dance for the lily livered ...(or the faint of heart).
But when its rythms intoxicate, we cross boundaries.
Forgeting that some ..(with whom we dance) killed a tiger to join.
And there are those whose Price was the head of a bull..
And yet again, amaechi, their are those who dance, ... Who aproached Iroko with the ruffled feathers of a Guinea fowl.
Ah.. it is not known what Tomorrow is pregnant with.
Alas so.
It is not known, with what Amaechi aproached this dance.
So, for today we must admire his dance steps.
And it apears there are many 'from afar' who cheer this lovely dancer to fever pitch.
Let the rythms continue.
Re: Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by donphiIopus(m): 5:50am On Nov 20, 2014
hardywaltz:
My Governor we are solidly behind u...

It took our protest to bring in this clueless shoeless clown if it takes civil disobedience to chase the zoologist, his bag of beans and all his saTANist back to Otueke so be it...

And you and your family will die in the protest.

Useless coward

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by Scout60(m): 6:11am On Nov 20, 2014
I don tape am 4 my brain.

Any bomb blast in south in 2015, I will go nd nid it to the bud by killing him
Re: Amaechi: We Will Cause Civil Disobedience In 2015 by chamboy(m): 6:19am On Nov 20, 2014
Don't sha let it affect innocent citizen, if in a wan fight make una chose Battle Ground go fight abeg

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan To Meet The South West Obas @OAU Campus Today / 8,000 Delegates To Storm Lagos For APC National Convention / Rochas In Kaduna Woos ACF, Says Without Arewa, There Is No Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.