Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

How Did You Know About Nairaland, Through A Friend Or? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did You Know About Nairaland, Through A Friend Or? (792 Views)

Buhari’s Visit: Is The US Our Friend Or Foe? -by Hugo Odiogor / Osibanjo's Daughter Kiki Tweets About Nairaland Topic / My Worries About Nairaland And Nigeria’s Future. (NL Is Dividing Us) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Know About Nairaland, Through A Friend Or? by Aldrickay: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
Actually I knew abt nairaland through a friend, he was like laughing while browsing. so I asked him why he was laughing and he showed me a joke posted on nairaland that was how I knew about nairaland.

What about you let us know yours.
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland, Through A Friend Or? by Ithee(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
I wanted to type nairabet in my enter url box. So i forgot the website and was trying to remember, all i see myself typing was nairaland cause i've heard of it before
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland, Through A Friend Or? by nwafuluozoh: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
Through my other handle.
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland, Through A Friend Or? by EdCure: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Aldrickay:
Actually I knew abt nairaland through a friend, he was like laughing while browsing. so I asked him why he was laughing and he showed me a joke posted on nairaland that was how I knew about nairaland.

What about you let us know yours.
A friend introduced me to NL 2years ago. I registered my main handle a few days later.
But I helped this same fried to register his first account to enable him comment on a topic when he came visiting last month.

Call it what you like smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland, Through A Friend Or? by ndcide(m): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
mine was years back after my first degree with nothing doing, my guys in delta state .tried to introduced me to online business/ scam. I went to cyber cafe with the dude and the first site was Nairaland. I saw the incoherent bull shytee he wrote and was shocked. the forum was still new . I never registered until much later , more than a year; though I visited once in a while.

when I finally registered, I used to like one MR CRACKLES. not too sure of the spelling. I really loved the way he was chasing scammers all around the form vomiting his funny venom on them.

I'll usually say I got to know this forum through a scammer.
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland, Through A Friend Or? by 9inches(m): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Through google cool I was searching for what I cannot remember for now
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland, Through A Friend Or? by A7(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
I google search "retar.d", a customised variant led me here. grin grin
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland, Through A Friend Or? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
A friend of mine logged in on NL on my phone bt he 4got to log out, so I started surfing the website n jeeezz shocked what i saw lipsrsealed made me register . . .

make una no ask me wetin i see oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland, Through A Friend Or? by edo3(m): 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
Through a guy that used to come and smoke igbo in our comopound..
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland, Through A Friend Or? by jamesw: 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
through google
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland, Through A Friend Or? by Firefire(m): 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
edo3:
Through a guy that used to come and smoke igbo in our compound..

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I beg, what is the guy user name ? wink
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland, Through A Friend Or? by argon500: 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
Honestly, I can't remember but I guess it is through Facebook. I never regret of being member of this forum even though the admin(s) are still lacking behind on some aspect but I believe they could do better.. I am expecting NL to be part of changes in Nigeria.. Not all the E-war discussions and after all, THEY are not benefiting from the people they are defending.

Seun, how I wish you could read this.. So many people are expecting you to be part of the change. You are OUR Mark Zuckerberg. Turn the table around.. Yes, you can.
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland, Through A Friend Or? by khattab02: 12:33am On Nov 20, 2014
zleemshaddy:

A friend of mine logged in on NL on my phone bt he 4got to log out, so I started surfing the website n jeeezz shocked what i saw lipsrsealed made me register . . .

make una no ask me wetin i see oo grin grin

no worry I code weytin u see.
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland, Through A Friend Or? by khattab02: 12:34am On Nov 20, 2014
edo3:
Through a guy that used to come and smoke igbo in our comopound..
they guy dey smoke am through nairaland?
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland, Through A Friend Or? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2014
khattab02:
no worry I code weytin u see.
correct guy cheesy
Re: How Did You Know About Nairaland, Through A Friend Or? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
EdCure:

A friend introduced me to NL 2years ago. I registered my main handle a few days later.
...and ever since then,ur wretched arsse been very busy doing ur talking n thats,of cos,after ur big balls do ur warped thinking...diickhead priick.

(1) (Reply)

APC Set To Recieve Former Aks Ssg On Friday Mr. Umana Okon Umana, / Tambuwal Vs Abba: APC Slams Police IG For Insulting Legislature / Photonews: Osun Workers Welcome Aregbesola Back To Office For 2nd Term.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.