Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" (4617 Views)

Jesse Jags Album Didnt Move 100k Units, Saucekid Was A Flop! / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! / Never Judge A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by dabreeze(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2008
SauceKiD: ", When I did warning shots, mode-9's name didn’t come up. I don’t have a problem with mentioning names as u may know already. Mode-9 does not bother what I’m doing. I don’t listen to mode-9 music, "

SOURCE: http://yeepa-online.com/swagr.html

Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2008
oluwa saucekibaba u get mouth grin
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2008
More like JJC! claiming to be African American. . . hissssssss
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2008
hatred no go kill u
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2008
Yeepa!: What's the latest on the beef between you and Mode-9? A pretty good listen to 'Warning' on Dj Jimmy Jatt's compilation 'The definition' shows he was referring to you. Is 'Warning shots' a response?

Sauce KiD: The latest is that Mode-9 does what he does - whatever that is. And I’m Sauce kid, and I vowed to take Nigerian music to another length in Omoge wa jo, and since then, I haven’t lost my step. I’m here to make history. When I did warning shots, mode-9's name didn’t come up. I don’t have a problem with mentioning names as u may know already. Mode-9 does not bother what I’m doing. I don’t listen to mode-9 music, although I must admit, talking to you was a good track. Banky W blessed that song. That’s all. You should be asking Ghetto P about Mode-9 by the way. They've had run ins, I’ve never had a run in with mode-9. Whenever it happens, I’mma do what I gotta do. I’m my own man! Shikenah!

From d crap ass website.Dis can dey make me loose my,
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2008
wut is ikun saying o
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by Tgirl4real(f): 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2008
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by osasp(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2008
same sauce dat was givin props 2 mode when he bagged awards with question mark all stars?
2 faced hoe
sick of all dese bois wey don manage reach yankee dey cum 4m like say dem be mungo park
angry
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2008
osasp:

same sauce that was givin props 2 mode when he bagged awards with question mark all stars?
2 faced hoe
sick of all dese bois wey don manage reach yankee dey come 4m like say them be mungo park
angry

so he shoulda hated on him instead right
be realistic abeg
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by adewex(m): 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2008
I heard mode9 on a lunch programme hosted by IBK and TITO of Raypower, Oluwassaucekid was in Yankee then, they called him after lots of questions and answer,he was told to freestyle, he did that & mentioned mode9, he said Mode started it, HIPHOP IS BEEF, i`m not suprised, how abt Sheyman and D`banj(have u heard), keep tabs on their tracks and u know what i`m talkin abt, Sheyman featured d`banj in a track called takondo b4 the beef, DJ Bombastic on star fm tried his best to settle the stuffs but it prooved abortive, sheyman came out with iyalaya(later changed the chorus to who dem be) ft dagrin, Dagrin`s lyrics said it all, HIPHOP IS BEEF
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by osasp(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2008
tosinadeda:

so he shoulda hated on him instead right
be realistic abeg
just dropping ma opinion m8
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2008
adewex:

I heard mode9 on a lunch programme hosted by IBK and TITO of Raypower, Oluwassaucekid was in Yankee then, they called him after lots of questions and answer,he was told to freestyle, he did that & mentioned mode9, he said Mode started it, HIPHOP IS BEEF, i`m not suprised, how about Sheyman and D`banj(have u heard), keep tabs on their tracks and u know what i`m talkin about, Sheyman featured d`banj in a track called takondo before the beef, DJ Bombastic on star fm tried his best to settle the stuffs but it prooved abortive, sheyman came out with iyalaya(later changed the chorus to who them be) ft dagrin, Dagrin`s lyrics said it all, HIPHOP IS BEEF

correct
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 12:14am On Nov 27, 2008
osasp:

same sauce that was givin props 2 mode when he bagged awards with question mark all stars?
2 faced hoe
sick of all dese bois wey don manage reach yankee dey come 4m like say them be mungo park
angry

Mehn. . . 4REAL!!!

Point blank! Sauce a hoe! He aint ready for real beef! He talkin noise! What disturbs me is, Sauce aint African America and never will be! Da dude is not from hurr. . . so how da fukk can u claim that?!? Why is it always so easy to brain-wash Nigerians when u from da states?!? Y'all(tosin and skingo followers) r so quick to dikk ride! Nigga was born str8 from naija till he was 14 or 15 then came to da states! in other words, u've been hurr for only 8 or 9yrs and u making this noise bout u being African American? Fukk outta hurr mayne! Nigga is scurrd of Mode9 Period! Mode9 will damage his career! Lord Jahza don dissed him anyways and he scurrd to respond! Lol. . .
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 12:17am On Nov 27, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Mehn. . . 4REAL!!!

Point blank! Sauce a hoe! He aint ready for real beef! He talkin noise! What disturbs me is, Sauce aint African America and never will be! Da dude is not from hurr. . . so how da fukk can u claim that?!? Why is it always so easy to brain-wash Nigerians when u from da states?!? Y'all(tosin and skingo followers) r so quick to dikk ride! Nigga was born str8 from naija till he was 14 or 15 then came to da states! in other words, u've been hurr for only 8 or 9yrs and u making this noise bout u being African American? Fukk out of hurr mayne! Nigga is scurrd of Mode9 Period! Mode9 will damage his career! Lord Jahza don dissed him anyways and he scurrd to respond! Lol. . .

am not surprised grin grin
swalow erytn hok line and sinker grin

like ure just knowing he moved at age 14/15
u be missed call i swear grin

sum1 wins an award and u xpect sauce to say wut fukc mode9 abi?
hiss
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 12:22am On Nov 27, 2008
Ur point? what does it still have to do with ur boy being fake by claiming something he aint Gon head! Bakk ur shit up now! U fukkin ape!
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 12:28am On Nov 27, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Ur point? what does it still have to do with ur boy being fake by claiming something he aint Gon head! Bakk ur shit up now! U fukkin ape!

so wuts he claiming
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 12:33am On Nov 27, 2008
Dude! Now it's official that you can't read! here's a homework for you! go and read and depict what da fukk i'm saying then say ur what u have to say! illiterate!
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 12:37am On Nov 27, 2008
AfrknKngs:

Dude! Now it's official that you can't read! here's a homework for you! go and read and depict what da fukk i'm saying then say ur what u have to say! illiterate!

simple question, wuts he claiming
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by AfrknKngs(m): 12:52am On Nov 27, 2008
the answer is there! grin r.r.r.r.r.r.R.R.R.R.R.R.R.ReEEEAAAADDDdddd. . . Do you know how to do that? comon now. . . cheesy reading is fun! U shud try it and maybe you will finally get it!
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 12:55am On Nov 27, 2008
same same aks grin
pointless
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by arramyjay: 6:33am On Nov 27, 2008
Oh Good for him.
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by FLOWSHOW: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2008
@shegirl
am next to be interviewed o
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by arramyjay: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

@shegirl
am next to be interviewed o
where?
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by Samuel1580: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2008
Hey guys, when would all this whole thing about Sauce, Mode, Rugged and AfrknKngs  stop. To be honest it is all bullshit. But if you all are selling CD's with it then fine because i know it is part of marketing plans, but if you are not, boi, i would advice you guys to stop it.

AfrknKngs -  You guys do your music and O 4kasibe, i like your style n all

Sauce - Is talented and his music is also very good i listen to them and i gba dun them , (He was spectacular on one of my artiste's track to be released soon)

Mode 9 - The guy is another talent even the deaf knows that

Rugged Man - You cannot but listen because it will keep banging siyin leti

You all are on a class of your own and this is not Fuji that we need to crown someone the King of rap. But like i said if this BEEF is making you guys sell CDs then cool, else STOP.
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by dammiecool(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2008
itumo!!!
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by dabreeze(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2008
Yeepa!: What's the latest on the beef between you and Mode-9? A pretty good listen to 'Warning' on Dj Jimmy Jatt's compilation 'The definition' shows he was referring to you. Is 'Warning shots' a response?

Sauce KiD: The latest is that Mode-9 does what he does - whatever that is. And I’m Sauce kid, and I vowed to take Nigerian music to another length in Omoge wa jo, and since then, I haven’t lost my step. I’m here to make history. When I did warning shots, mode-9's name didn’t come up. I don’t have a problem with mentioning names as u may know already. Mode-9 does not bother what I’m doing. I don’t listen to mode-9 music, although I must admit, talking to you was a good track. Banky W blessed that song. That’s all. You should be asking Ghetto P about Mode-9 by the way. They've had run ins, I’ve never had a run in with mode-9. Whenever it happens, I’mma do what I gotta do. I’m my own man! Shikenah!

From d crap ass website.this can dey make me loose my,

, LOLZ, Crap Ass website?? I bet Yo momma loves it jor jor! lolz, Ok, lets git ur lame ass popular,
Yeepa!: What have you ever achieved in your life mR. , erm, whatz that stupid name? Hater?
Ok, I'mma try and stay objective here, Naah! Bleep it! You jus' a lame Assfucka who's so bummed at tha fact that he couldn't do what serious Cash Money Fly Ass Naija Blooded Blokes like us do. We get in Dude, Itz wuh we do! Gbam!
Cue: Here's where u shout Yeepa! lolz.

Hit it! http://www.yeepa-online.com
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by javalove(m): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2008
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! quiet, why is dere so much noise in here

okai okai i get it.

wherever saucekid is now, he wud be sooooooooooo happy that him and modenine won get beef but i swear, modenie no fit waste in time on dis bobo. he sef wished modenine was making tracks for him like rugged. he wants d kinda beef b/w mode and rugged so he go fit come limelight. fake ass idiot. olodo oshi. which stupid level he won take naija music go? with his copy copy and over lifting abi? no where.

omo, lets talk something else abeg and lets not give this mumu cheap publicity. he has to earn it. Let his skills work for him as rugged and mode have done.

@tosin

nice interview. so u r dis young,,,?
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by skingo(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2008
why would sauce kid be listening to mode nine music ? its like lil wayne listening to 50 cents music. im sure sauce kid is bz in the studio making his own music and his music is better than modenines so no wahala.
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by javalove(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2008
he;s an idiot. na because he no want learn aw to spit tite.
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by tosinadeda: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2008
@java
u call a graduate young? Am hurt
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by skingo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2008
jsut go and do something with your life guy. if you bagged 3 awardd and you feel the need to keep reminding the fans of music , then do so. as long as you and your fans are happy with you. no problemo. saucekid no be your criteria modenine. you will write your death warrant whether for street or o wax, old fool
Re: Saucekid: ": I Don't Listen To Mode-9 Music!" by skingo(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2008
sauce kid ha a song produced by iceberg slim: thegame needs me. on his myspace and thatsa hot song. why in the hell does modenine have a song on his new album titled the game needs me? who's biting who? i dont need ur comments. just dropping my lines coz i know who's paying attention to who. asshole nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Of Rock Music, Let's Meet Here. / What If? / Alex O's New Single For Free Download!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.