Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them - Culture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them (18493 Views)

Poll: Do You Think The Title Is Right?

No. I think they sincerely love our culture, irrespective of their personal gain.: 53% (35 votes)
Yes.: 46% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced (Photos) / African Culture Is Dying! / Do You Think African Models Should Create Their Own Standards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2009
HeatFusion:

rotflmao.

Sisikill, what old time religion is ur hubby talking about?

Cavemanity.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 12, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Cavemanity.
lol, you didn't even deny my claim tongue

Sisi Jinx:

Ruby. . . unfortunately for you, Brothers and sisters don't marry each other where we come from, so H202 is yours for life. I don't care if you think you have found yourself another man. . . that is just your own wishful thinking, I say what Sisi has joined together, let no one put asunder!
Sisikill, why na? Do you hate me so much? sad
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 12:59am On Jan 12, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

It's the caveman mentality. . . errrr. . . I mean culture. We are trying to bring them into the light, they stand there talking to the wall (because they can't see beyond their noses) about how they love it there.

It's so sad to watch, I'll tell you that much!

[size=2pt]Koolaid is prepackaged sobo, refined and reprocessed. So you darlin' are shacking the original, honest to goodness, grand daddy of the Mack daddies,  straight from the source wishful thinking drink. . . with ice, shaken not stirred.  cheesy[/size]

bring us to the light? nice try. is this the same light eve wa trying to bring adam to? i believe in the old saying, fool me once shame on u, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice, dunnit! ain't gonna happen.

u guys fooled us once at the garden of eden, so we are careful whenever u girls offer forbidden fruits so we dont get trapped

u fooled us the second time by out-numbering guys in the world population until the chinese go the wind of it(trying to take over the world i see)

now i am holding the fort so that african men are not fooled again(the third time) in the name of culture and i am doing a damn good  grin

One you are way too stubborn to break out. . .  eventhough you know it does you no good. Seriously, why do you guys cut your noses to spite your face? It's madness, I tells ya!! cry

did our face complain to u?  angry angry angry

Sisi Jinx:

Cavemanity.

what can i say, i work for geico  cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 3:06am On Jan 12, 2009
HeatFusion:

lol, you didn't even deny my claim tongue

Set up!!!! You set me up!!

Sisikill, why na? Do you hate me so much? sad

What is wrong with my brother?!!!! angry angry angry

You sef how do you expect it not to su him when he chased you all over the place and you just carried on with you shakara??!!

na2day?:

bring us to the light? nice try. is this the same light eve wa trying to bring adam to? i believe in the old saying, fool me once shame on u, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice, dunnit! ain't going to happen.

u guys fooled us once at the garden of eden, so we are careful whenever u girls offer forbidden fruits so we don't get trapped

u fooled us the second time by out-numbering guys in the world population until the chinese go the wind of it(trying to take over the world i see)

now i am holding the fort so that african men are not fooled again(the third time) in the name of culture and i am doing a damn good  grin

Ughhhhhhhh!!!

Honestly, I wanna sqeeeze your neck right now! Why is it so hard for you guys to understand everything isn't about your egos!!!!!! angry angry angry

did our face complain to u?  angry angry angry

But we are the ones who have to look it all day and every day!! DO you guys not get that??!!!

what can i say, i work for geico  cool cool cool cool cool

Obviously not a good worker because the geico cavemen were open to new things!!

What's your excuse?!!
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 4:46am On Jan 12, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Ughhhhhhhh!!!

better leave some hair on ur head, i dont want a bald woman in my house angry angry angry angry

Honestly, I want to sqeeeze your neck right now! Why is it so hard for you guys to understand everything isn't about your egos!!!!!! angry angry angry

its a manly thing i dont expect u to understand tongue tongue

But we are the ones who have to look it all day and every day!! DO you guys not get that??!!!

it is what u want to see u will see, so just think positively and u will see something wonderful daily wink wink

Obviously not a good worker because the geico cavemen were open to new things!!

What's your excuse?!!

sum1 has to keep history intact cool cool
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2009

[size=3pt]He's stopped listening, He's just stopped listening. Why on earth did God put us in the same realm with these men? How did he expect us to cope with the lot of 'em? So unfair!![/size]
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

[size=3pt]He's stopped listening, He's just stopped listening. Why on earth did God put us in the same realm with these men? How did he expect us to cope with the lot of 'em? So unfair!![/size]

[size=3pt]His grace is sufficient for u, His strength is made perfect in ur weakness [/size] grin grin grin

[size=1pt]by the way, wetin dey worry u, u wan blind my eye wey u dey write so small[/size] angry angry angry angry
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2009
na2day?:

[size=3pt]His grace is sufficient for u, His strength is made perfect in ur weakness [/size] grin grin grin

[size=1pt]by the way, wetin dey worry u, u wan blind my eye wey u dey write so small[/size]  angry angry angry angry

[size=3pt]Grace Ko. . . opposite of grace ni. Seriously, why are you so stubborn? Just admit what I want you to admit and this will all end!! angry[/size]

[size=1pt]If blinding you is wrong, I never want to be right. EVAH!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

[size=3pt]Grace Ko. . . opposite of grace ni. Seriously, why are you so stubborn? Just admit what I want you to admit and this will all end!! angry[/size]

[size=3pt]look here ovularia, that "grace" thing was me giving u an olive branch, if u dont take it, next thing na mango branch[/size] angry angry angry

[size=1pt]If blinding you is wrong, I never want to be right. EVAH!! cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

[size=2pt]back to sender! ! ![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by bluespice(f): 12:06am On Jan 13, 2009
wats wrong with u guys?
how can i read all that in tiny print?
enlarge i say!!! angry angry
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 12:39am On Jan 13, 2009
bluespice:

wats wrong with u guys?

i complained the same thing ooo, i had to go buy tri-focal glasses to read these things tongue tongue
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 1:10am On Jan 13, 2009
na2day?:

[size=3pt]look here ovularia, that "grace" thing was me giving u an olive branch, if u don't take it, next thing na mango branch[/size]  angry angry angry

If you like say it ten times every ten seconds, that Ovularia name will not stick.

Mango branch? I say bring it on!!!! I am ready for you today

*removes head tie and ties it around waist.*

Shei you think you are stubborn? I will show you stubbornness pass stubbornness!

Haba, how can one group think themselves as alpha and omega? We said it every which way it can be said. . . this culture thing is stunting, every one is overtaking us because they've learnt to think outside the box and do you listen? Noooo, it's even then you tell us to shut up because women aren't allowed to talk in the presence of men except to ask if he wants tuwo or amala. Well I will show today today!!

*thumps chest*

By the time I am done, you wonder why you weren't born a woman but first. . . .

* Burst into tears and throws self to the floor*

Why won;t you listen to me noooooow! It's not fair, you know you are a guy and you get to win many many times when it comes to things like these. Let me win now? Please? Pretty please with cherries on top  cry cry

[size=2pt]back to sender! ! ![/size]  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Rotflmao!!!! cheesy cheesy

I only used big letter because of my twin sister. She's the only one I listen to, so you berra thank your lucky stars for her because I was ready to go -10 on you!!. cool
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 1:11am On Jan 13, 2009
bluespice:

wats wrong with u guys?

Sorry Twinie! grin

na2day?:

i complained the same thing ooo, i had to go buy tri-focal glasses to read these things tongue tongue

Oh hush!! tongue
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 1:50am On Jan 13, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

If you like say it ten times every ten seconds, that Ovularia name will not stick.

Mango branch? I say bring it on!!!! I am ready for you today

*removes head tie and ties it around waist.*

Shei you think you are stubborn? I will show you stubbornness pass stubbornness!

Haba, how can one group think themselves as alpha and omega? We said it every which way it can be said. . . this culture thing is stunting, every one is overtaking us because they've learnt to think outside the box and do you listen? Noooo, it's even then you tell us to shut up because women aren't allowed to talk in the presence of men except to ask if he wants tuwo or amala. Well I will show today today!!

*thumps chest*

By the time I am done, you wonder why you weren't born a woman but first. . . .
Rotflmao!!!! cheesy cheesy

I only used big letter because of my twin sister. She's the only one I listen to, so you berra thank your lucky stars for her because I was ready to go -10 on you!!. cool

na gra gra full ur body, u lucky say i bi gentle man, u for see pepper today  angry angry angry angry, u better thank all these neighbors wey dey hold me, na one blow seven zuma rock for dey for ur face  grin grin grin grin

* Burst into tears and throws self to the floor*

Why won;t you listen to me noooooow! It's not fair, you know you are a guy and you get to win many many times when it comes to things like these. Let me win now? Please? Pretty please with cherries on top  cry cry

oya, just because u don dey cry and i no want make u wet my new rug i go "allow" u win, but it must be on record say na me just "allow" u win, after all, why i go all u suffer pain now when u get enough pain to suffer for the 18 children wey u go born  tongue tongue tongue

[size=2pt]i harsh ooooo, 18 kaina![/size]  grin grin grin grin grin grin

NB: by the way, report ur email address and phone number to my mail sharp sharp
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 4:03am On Jan 13, 2009
na2day?:

na gra gra full ur body, u lucky say i bi gentle man, u for see pepper today  angry angry angry angry, u better thank all these neighbors wey dey hold me, na one blow seven zuma rock for dey for ur face  grin grin grin grin
Which people are holding you? Abi is not you hanging on their trousers like your life depends on it while begging them to let you show your prowess. Please, we sabi people like you!

oya, just because u don dey cry and i no want make u wet my new rug i go "allow" u win, but it must be on record say na me just "allow" u win, after all, why i go all u suffer pain now when u get enough pain to suffer for the 18 children wey u go born  tongue tongue tongue

*Wipes runny nose with wrapper*

Thank. . . thank you. Ah! You are so nice, so wonderful, what did I do to deserve such a generous sparring partner. Is it only 18? How about 36? You are getting 36! No! No! No! You can't change my mind on this one, not at all.

[size=2pt]i harsh ooooo, 18 kaina![/size]  grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=2pt]
Hehehehe, I am smart oooh! Look How I have him eating out of the palms of my hands! Ahhh, the power of fake tears. . . never underestimate it  cool[/size]

NB: by the way, report ur email address and phone number to my mail sharp sharp

Lmao! Okay, since you asked so nicely, here it -  Si. . . . wait a sec, that's not how it is done!!! angry angry

Isn't the guy supposed to dispatch his emissaries to find out more about the girl, then go to her papa's house and declare his intentions? It IS the culture. . . right? Okay then.

Far be it from me to. . . ya know, go against the culture.  No Sireee Bob!

Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 13, 2009
Love is a bottle of apple cider. DOn't drink too much of it. cosigned.
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 4:25am On Jan 13, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Which people are holding you? Abi is not you hanging on their trousers like your life depends on it while begging them to let you show your prowess. Please, we sabi people like you!

na bcoz u see say ppl don come gather u don get mouth eh? ok now, i go see u for house angry angry angry

*Wipes runny nose with wrapper*

Thank. . . thank you. Ah! You are so nice, so wonderful, what did I do to deserve such a generous sparring partner. Is it only 18? How about 36? You are getting 36! No! No! No! You can't change my mind on this one, not at all.

[size=2pt]
Hehehehe, I am smart oooh! Look How I have him eating out of the palms of my hands! Ahhh, the power of fake tears. . . never underestimate it cool[/size]

thats y i said it should be on the record bcoz i know say na crocodile tears full ya eye tongue tongue tongue

Lmao! Okay, since you asked so nicely, here it - Si. . . . wait a sec, that's not how it is done!!! angry angry

Isn't the guy supposed to dispatch his emissaries to find out more about the girl, then go to her papa's house and declare his intentions? It IS the culture. . . right? Okay then.

Far be it from me to. . . ya know, go against the culture. No Sireee Bob!

just like i thot, naija babe will qoute culture when it favors her, na 2 day? i don see ya papa, hin give me the green light after i give am kola, one malu and kunu mixed with brukutu, na to put u for "ghana must go" remain grin grin grin

[size=2pt]

but seriously, give me ur email and phone #, my email address dey on my profile[/size]

HeatFusion:

Love is a bottle of apple cider. DOn't drink too much of it. cosigned.

true? me i dey on my 10th bottle sha shocked shocked shocked
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 13, 2009
Sisikill, I dey gbadun this your pix o. Real Hausa queen kiss kiss

na2day?, look but don't touch
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 5:59am On Jan 13, 2009
i don look tire, the pic dey like say na lepa lepa catch am for body, why? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

HeatFusion:

Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 13, 2009
na2day?:

i don look tire, the pic dey like say na lepa lepa catch am for body, why? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Jealousy and rejection dey do you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

Sisikill, keeping rocking kiss kiss u got my eyez shocked
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 6:08am On Jan 13, 2009
HeatFusion:

Jealousy and rejection dey do you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue

Sisikill, keeping rocking kiss kiss u got my eyez shocked

speak for ur self oooo, na me have to deal with her for the rest of my life lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but HeatFusion, shey u bi female sha? i dey suspect this ur eye wey u dey take spy her oooo angry angry angry
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by bluespice(f): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2009
na2day hush pls! ur as guilty as charged
twinie is he. . . grin wink
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2009
bluespice:

na2day hush please! ur as guilty as charged
twinie is he. . . grin wink

why na me go hush? all these womanes una dey hang up against a brother bah? oya i go hush at least for 5seconds just bcoz na u talk am oo, if na another person, nothing dey happen grin grin
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2009
na2day?:

na because u see say people don come gather u don get mouth eh? ok now, i go see u for house  angry angry angry

Which people? The ones begging me not to pack my kaya and leave this house. They know how utterly helpless you will be if I leave!!

thats y i said it should be on the record because i know say na crocodile tears full ya eye  tongue tongue tongue

Na lie! You no knew nothin', nada! Don't try to front here. You lost, I won!!  cool

just like i thot, naija babe will qoute culture when it favors her, na 2 day? i don see ya papa, hin give me the green light after i give am kola, one malu and kunu mixed with brukutu, na to put u for "ghana must go" remain  grin grin grin

It's not our fault now, y'all have conditioned us to follow follow the culture. . . almost zombie like.  tongue

Burukutu ko, Chai ni angry

[size=2pt]but seriously, give me ur email and phone #, my email address dey on my profile[/size]

[size=2pt]Hmmmmmm grin[/size]

true? me i dey on my 10th bottle sha  shocked shocked shocked

Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by SisiJinx: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2009
HeatFusion:

Lmao!! Please help me tell him ooooh!! grin

Thanks Ruby and we do have the same eyes. kiss kiss kiss

If Jealousy wanna kill some people, that's their own problem. tongue
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Which people? The ones begging me not to pack my kaya and leave this house. They know how utterly helpless you will be if I leave!!

Na lie! You no knew nothin', nada! Don't try to front here. You lost, I won!!  cool

It's not our fault now, y'all have conditioned us to follow follow the culture. . . almost zombie like.  tongue

Burukutu ko, Chai ni angry

[size=2pt]Hmmmmmm grin[/size]

once again, i will just agree so that church will close, but we all know the truth  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[size=2pt]still waiting for that fone number [/size] kiss kiss
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Lmao!! Please help me tell him ooooh!! grin

Thanks Ruby and we do have the same eyes. kiss kiss kiss

If Jealousy want to kill some people, that's their own problem. tongue
rotflmao. . . . grin cheesy tongue

Atleast if jealousy kill am, we go feed am to the birds.

[size=3pt]I joke!![/size] cheesy

na2day?:

speak for ur self oooo, na me have to deal with her for the rest of my life lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but HeatFusion, shey u bi female sha? i dey suspect this ur eye wey u dey take spy her oooo angry angry angry
For the rest of your life, you say? Why didn't you tell me? shocked

Who tell you say I be female?

Why can't I spy her? I see sth beautiful, I no go compliment? sho'ra e o tongue
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2009
HeatFusion:

rotflmao. . . . grin cheesy tongue

Atleast if jealousy kill am, we go feed am to the birds.

[size=3pt]I joke!![/size] cheesy
For the rest of your life, you say? Why didn't you tell me? shocked

Who tell you say I be female?

Why can't I spy her? I see sth beautiful, I no go compliment? sho'ra e o tongue

i dey suspect u ooo angry angry angry angry
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2009
na2day?:

i dey suspect u ooo angry angry angry angry
Suspect away. . . .keep observing us o, until I steal her from under your umbrella ella ella grin
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by bluespice(f): 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2009
na2day?:

why na me go hush? all these womanes una dey hang up against a brother bah? oya i go hush at least for 5seconds just because na u talk am oo, if na another person, nothing dey happen grin grin
grin grin cool wink tongue
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by na2day2(m): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2009
911 emergency ?, sum1 is trying to steal my wife kena   angry angry angry angry angry should i fire?  undecided undecided undecided undecided

HeatFusion:

Suspect away. . . .keep observing us o, until I steal her from under your umbrella ella ella grin
Re: Men Don't Think African Culture Is The Best. They Like It Because It Favors Them by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2009
na2day?:

911 emergency ?, someone is trying to steal my wife kena angry angry angry angry angry should i fire? undecided undecided undecided undecided
LOL. eyah, this is what I wanted to find out cheesy

So, you two are trying to tell me you kept this up to page 15 from page 5? na real wa tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Igwe Of Nnewi Colourful Ofala Festival: Pictures & Video / Thread For Those Who Love Weed / On My Coronation Day ,I Wept And I Thought I Was Going To Die , Says Olubadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.