Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

How Did You Feel When Your Post Made NL Frontpage The First Time. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Feel When Your Post Made NL Frontpage The First Time. (582 Views)

The First Time My Post Made Front Page / How Do You Feel When Asked For A Tip? / Peaceful Protest Against NL Frontpage Topics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel When Your Post Made NL Frontpage The First Time. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
not long i joined nairaland, but before then and even nw when peeps post make frontpage, they get all excited and all that, so abeg i wan knw, wetin dey frontpage? Abi oga Seun dey pay people wey their post make ftontpage and HOW DID YOU FEEL WHEN YOUR POST BIN FIRST MAKE FRONTPAGE?
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Post Made NL Frontpage The First Time. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
I can't remember sad
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Post Made NL Frontpage The First Time. by LEERICIST(m): 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
what's frontpage?? i schooled in Jupiter

#don't mind me, I've always wanted to say that grin
it doesn't mean anything sha.. its just d fact dat millions of persons are viewing your topic dat gets me excited
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Post Made NL Frontpage The First Time. by herald9: 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Inwardly I was excitedcheesy

outwardly I was indifferent undecided
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Post Made NL Frontpage The First Time. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
LEERICIST:

it doesn't mean anything sha.. its just d fact dat millions of persons are viewing your topic dat gets me excited
first time my post made, I was wondering, wey the money i suppose get as i don finally make frontpage? somehow i am still waiting for the money. #oga Seun take note.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Post Made NL Frontpage The First Time. by holatin(m): 7:36am On Nov 20, 2014
hh
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Post Made NL Frontpage The First Time. by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2014
LEERICIST:

Millions?
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Post Made NL Frontpage The First Time. by LEERICIST(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Vanellope:

Millions?

Yeah I exaggerated a lil.. so what? cheesy
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Post Made NL Frontpage The First Time. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
I was like wow xo this is how it feels to make FP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Copy And Paste And Embed Youtube Videos In NL? / 20 Killed As Boko Haramhits Gombe •explosion Inbauchi / National I.D Card Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.