Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever (60667 Views)

Tecno Is Going Premium And It Is Frightening. Here's Why / This is the real reason why Tecno Mobile is The best Phone Brand in Nigeria / Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by tweelove: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
guy focus. your badluck d turn your eyes...buh as 4 software updater....tecno better do something
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
how yhu take do'ham?? undecided undecided
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]bRos werrin haPpen [/size]
that smiley to be specific
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Kessyy2k4(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
ozoneprince:
Recently i have been advertising Tecno phone to many clients that know I'm a phone expert,tackle me with many troubles they have been battling with there phones. I have come to realize,that Tecno have so many queries to answer, especially to my customers because i advice many customers to go for there for their products.

Below i point out Top five Reasons why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever!

LACK OF SOFTWARE UPDATE:

This is one of the major problems which many Tecno customer’s have suffered for. We have never heard of OS updates on any Tecno phone. Tecno rather makes new phones everyday, dumping their older customers in the dark while on the venture of getting new ones. They don’t even seem to even know how phone series work. They made N3, went back and made an advance version of the phone and named it P3.

All same similarity, tecno phones lacks the ability to upgrade its operating system. I'm really suprised that nothing has been done about this. Is it that you guys don’t have capable software engineers to fix this or what? Any reasonable company that values its customers would have found a solution to this but i'm really suprised that nothing has been done so far. BBM now works on android but my friend's tecno d3 can’t use BBM because he can’t upgrade his phone's operating system. Unlike Samsung LG which have ota update,direct with wifi or Samsung kies without rooting the phone. As samsung image for ref:
[img]http://.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/OTA-UPDATES.png[/img]

HIGH PRICE ON SPARE PARTS:

Tecno have never used top quality screens for any of their devices. Even the new ‘top notch’ Tecno R7 sports a screen that has nothing to write home about. Tecno is oblivious of Gorilla Glass etc,all is same. A few days ago, one of my bosses called me on which phone to buy on Tecno. I recommended H7. After a week he bought the phone, it accidentally fell off his hand as he is coming out his car and broke. We went to the office and could you imagine that we were asked to pay for the screen for almost half of the amount we bought the phone. My boss was angry ,I was humiliated and disappointed ,because I pushed him to buy the phone,he didn’t change.

After that day another customer visited me because his n9 screen and touch pad broken. He was told to pay 17,000naira, and yet it not up to a year he bought the phone. That is to say : the phone is still under warranty. Please define warranty for me people, because I know of a friend that his s5 samsung screen went blind and it was changed for him. At Samsung office.with his warranty,one of my customer bought infinix last week,it fell couldn't come up,she went to the branch,they change the screen for her free of charge she was so happy,she told me the testimony,unlike her Tecno she couldn't fix because of price...

INPUT AND TYPING :

Despite the fact that you guys improve on getting good keyboard ,still you produce a look alike H3 that is too small,and the keyboard is not responsive at all. Still the same just as M3,come on! Even the so called R7 keyboard is still not responsive,but check iphone 3 ,even iphone 2 keyboard is very responsive,even without dictionary. I can't have any typing error, ask iphone users.
[img]http://.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/iphone-keyboard.jpg[/img]

I'm so annoyed with Tecno right now.

SOURCE: http://.com/tecno-is-still-the-worst-android-phone/

OP, i dont think i av that tym to read those garbage u put up there! one things i know is that TECNO has help u& me to be able to ping witout a BBM! 3 Gbosa to TECNO

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by yommyphresh(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
for me Tecno is cool o``.` `A friend has been making noise about one Silex smartphone he just got. He thinks it's one 'mad' phone

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Akmarshal(m): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=ozoneprince post=28174355]Recently i have been advertising Tecno phone to many clients that know I'm a phone expert,tackle me with many troubles they have been battling with there phones. I have come to realize,that Tecno have so many queries to answer, especially to my customers because i advice many customers to go for there for their products.

Below i point out Top five Reasons why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever!

LACK OF SOFTWARE UPDATE:

This is one of the major problems which many Tecno customer’s have suffered for. We have never heard of OS updates on any Tecno phone. Tecno rather makes new phones everyday, dumping their older customers in the dark while on the venture of getting new ones. They don’t even seem to even know how phone series work. They made N3, went back and made an advance version of the phone and named it P3.

All same similarity, tecno phones lacks the ability to upgrade its operating system. I'm really suprised that nothing has been done about this. Is it that you guys don’t have capable software engineers to fix this or what? Any reasonable company that values its customers would have found a solution to this but i'm really suprised that nothing has been done so far. BBM now works on android but my friend's tecno d3 can’t use BBM because he can’t upgrade his phone's operating system. Unlike Samsung LG which have ota update,direct with wifi or Samsung kies without rooting the phone. As samsung image for ref:

Tecno have never used top quality screens for any of their devices. Even the new ‘top notch’ Tecno R7 sports a screen that has nothing to write home about. Tecno is oblivious of Gorilla Glass etc,all is same. A few days ago, one of my bosses called me on which phone to buy on Tecno. I recommended H7. After a week he bought the phone, it accidentally fell off his hand as he is coming out his car and broke. We went to the office and could you imagine that we were asked to pay for the screen for almost half of the amount we bought the phone. My boss was angry ,I was humiliated and disappointed ,because I pushed him to buy the phone,he didn’t change.

After that day another customer visited me because his n9 screen and touch pad broken. He was told to pay 17,000naira, and yet it not up to a year he bought the phone. That is to say : the phone is still under warranty. Please define warranty for me people, because I know of a friend that his s5 samsung screen went blind and it was changed for him. At Samsung office.with his warranty,one of my customer bought infinix last week,it fell couldn't come up,she went to the branch,they change the screen for her free of charge she was so happy,she told me the testimony,unlike her Tecno she couldn't fix because of price...

INPUT AND TYPING :

Despite the fact that you guys improve on getting good keyboard ,still you produce a look alike H3 that is too small,and the keyboard is not responsive at all. Still the same just as M3,come on! Even the so called R7 keyboard is still not responsive,but check iphone 3 ,even iphone 2 keyboard is very responsive,even without dictionary. I can't have any typing error, ask iphone users.

SOURCE: [url]http://.com/tecno-is-still-the-worst-android-phone

people re buying and China economy is threatening!

next complaint pls!
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by shomutuski(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
It is very hard to tell a monkey that banana aint sweet same as to tell technocrats that techno no good. Before the creation of androids, God sef know sey techno nah trash AKA scrap. Techno no get class, no screen, no specs. Why is techno not in Europe? That's because before you create any phone. It must be tested by them to rate and see how good it is. Techno can't survive competiton with the likes of samsung, apple even blackberry sef. Most of cursing the OP they use techno am dead sure. Pls the guy is saying the truth, if u they use techno no vex. BB Z30 for life.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Solmax(m): 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
I think every phone brand has a limitation that why even iPhone have various models
sha me I no mind using a Tecno, my phantom A+ has been in service for over a year with no problems even though it has fallen like 100 times

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Solmax(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
I think every phone brand has limitations, thats why even iPhone have various models.
sha me I no mind using a Tecno, my phantom A+ has been in service for over a year with no problems even though it has fallen like 100 times

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bigmas2525:
@Samflexx, O boy u bad Ooooo, Please b serious and realistic, i need a good phone, but confused at d moment on which 1 to go for.
Innoson phone is best for now.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
ozoneprince:
Recently i have been advertising Tecno phone to many clients that know I'm a phone expert,tackle me with many troubles they have been battling with there phones. I have come to realize,that Tecno have so many queries to answer, especially to my customers because i advice many customers to go for there for their products.

LACK OF SOFTWARE UPDATE:

INPUT AND TYPING :

SOURCE: http://.com/tecno-is-still-the-worst-android-phone/

STORY FOR THE gods
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by timilehyin01(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
DaBullIT:

Bros teesh me na. How PS game dey take enter tecno ?

If Na rooting things no just bother o grin
lol...naaa no rooting noting....just download d original ps2 or PSP emulators and collect the games from dose putting dem in memory cards...shikenaa
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Donfolu: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
How to Get Free 2GB From Etisalat Every Month by Changing Your IMEI Number (Stepwise Approach)
http://donfolu..com/2014/11/how-to-get-2gb-from-etisalat-every.html
our admin are willing to generate free imei for you
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Sezua(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
samflexx:

its his opinon and you weren't forced to comment.Onye awusa.
ur papa pickin!
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Joshkid(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
hahn:
Op, what you don't understand is that the Chinese genrally don't do research of any kind. What they do is steal knowledge and technology and replicate it. They are not bothered with warranty, quality service etc.

You probably haven't heard the chinese saying, "any dollar that gets into China stays in China". This means, if you want a phone that has all functionalities and costs $300 to build, you'll get it. If you want that same phone, it might end up dying the next day, for $1 you'll also get it.

They don't really care
U'r vry right brO, I don't blame them anyway...I'd rather blame our government for allowing those unqualified company to regard dz country as a Scrap dump...
#nO offence tHO
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Bibol(f): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bet I'm enjoying my H7 na angry
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by jimohibrahim(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
timilehyin01:
nigga..I dey use ma TECNO p9 and I dey enjoy a,m like say tomorrow no dey...heavy films DAT don't play on ma laptop is clearer than d sky on ma tab.the games are out a dies world ..I even play PlayStation 2 games on it.....u guys will go and buy techno android for 2500 and start saying staying katikati here..an leave us with our TECKINOOOO..PS Nokia Don sell to Microsoft tongue
Pls help me tell Op ooo
My p9 is still strong and active like forever,it has fell many time,I even sat on it and yet nothing is wrong with it..apart from the OTA update(which I don't need) then there's nothing else.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Henrhyme4u(m): 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
guy y r u condemning d fone do dey compel u to use it
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by jimohibrahim(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Let's be sincere when tecno android came to nigeria,how many Nigerians can boost of an android phone?
If I hit my samsung S5 on a stone won't it break?(If it can do that then I'm gonna opt for samsung today..lol
Iphone is just one strong dumb phone I have ever used(I just felt like am in a prison when I was using it)..
Even on symbian nokia those days its the hacking part that made the phone FUN, since I can do that on my tecno tab then what's are you talking about @OP
Even FIFA said their games are optimized for tablets,did they say it won't run on tecno?
And your point about keyboard is just Dump cos even samsung users hate their inbuilt keyboard( when there are good and better once on google playstore)..
I have more points to prove you wrong but let me just relax and watch you in your IGNORANCE..

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Liamm(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
justi4jesu:
I could'NT care less.................. smiley smiley
fixed
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by justi4jesu(f): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Liamm:
fixed
Sorry I could care less, however, I'm saying, literally, that it is possible for me to care less than i care now. So unfix what you felt you fixed. angry
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by tunnamaniah(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
some pple talking shit about tecno, i guess its d bb guyz, guess how mach bold 6 cost now, tecno come market nd almost all the brands were forced to reduce there price
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by tunnamaniah(m): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
jimohibrahim:
Let's be sincere when tecno android came to nigeria,how many Nigerians can boost of an android phone?
If I hit my samsung S5 on a stone won't it break?(If it can do that then I'm gonna opt for samsung today..lol
Iphone is just on strong dumb phone I have ever used(I just felt like am in a prison when I was using it)..
Even on symbian nokia those days its the hacking part that made the phone FUN, since I can do that on my tecno tab then what's are you talking about @OP
Even FIFA said their games are optimized for tablets,did they say it won't run on tecno?
And your point about keyboard is just Dump cos even samsung users hate their inbuilt keyboard( when there are good and better once on google playstore)..
I have more points to prove you wrong but let me just relax and watch you in your IGNORANCE..
yeap, i agree with u, d op is quiet ignorant, i can see dat from d points he gave nd abeg who don see itel's android fone before, or even g tide, android fone plenty die, nd tecno head sef still dey, abeg do more research before spitting shit
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by DaBullIT(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
timilehyin01:
lol...naaa no rooting noting....just download d original ps2 or PSP emulators and collect the games from dose putting dem in memory cards...shikenaa

Gracias. Thank you
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by SenatorJames(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
asudan:

the only sensible thing from my own perspective is the OTA. Tecno has a target and they're actualizing it unlike other brands
The less privilege?
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by bonetalk(m): 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
All i know is that i can never buy tecno phone again after d ugly experience on their l3
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by sympathy55(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
tziz:
I agree wit u@op..
Tecno is a very useless product! I hate it wit passion, I really regret recommending it to my peeps cos till today dey feel it was a wrong move. Very problematic and unresponsive, I don't even wat to start mentioning d bugs!

STORY
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by sympathy55(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Myque1:
The lack of software update is the major problem with Tecno. Apart from that, I can't really complain about anything else. I've used my Phantom A+ for almost 2 years now. It's fallen an average of 3 times a month, once from a height of almost 6 feet, and the screen still isn't broken. Maybe I'm just lucky, but then again, maybe I'm not. Tecno may not be the best Android brand, but if you download a good keyboard and handle the phone with care, you should have no problems. Could use a better camera though.

I LIKE DIS >>>>>>NICE POST.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by sympathy55(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
jimohibrahim:
Iphone is just one strong dumb phone I have ever used(I just felt like am in a prison when I was using it)..

pls sir, dont be angry. lets just 4give the OP for the last time i guess he will listen. N3 4LIFE.
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by asudan: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
bonetalk:
All i know is that i can never buy tecno phone again after d ugly experience on their l3
Na the same L3 I dey use for over one year plus without stress and the battery strong gidigba. i am finding it difficult to sell it because no low android device battery can last like L3(N15,000 worth)
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
asudan:

Na the same L3 I dey use for over one year plus without stress and the battery strong gidigba. i am finding it difficult to sell it because no low android device battery can last like L3(N15,000 worth)

how did u root ur L3?
quote me pls
Re: Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever by Myque1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
sympathy55:

I LIKE DIS >>>>>>NICE POST.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out The Price Of The New Nokia 3310 / 5G Network: List Of Phones To Stop Working From 2022 / Code For Monthly Whatsapp And Facebook on Mtn And Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.