Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him (31100 Views)

Happy Democracy Day/handover: What Are Your Prayers & Wishes For The President? / Jonathan Drop His 2nd Term Ambition Today. / Bia Nna Jonathan, Drop Ya 2015 Ambition... Nwabueze Urges Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by ceo4eva: 12:37am On Nov 20, 2014
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a year older today, 20th November. The President turned 57.

Happy Birthday, Mr President!
Despite the numerous security and other challenges being faced in the nation today, some outstanding achievements have been recorded.

I pray God grant you many More Years, Good Health, Wisdom and Strength to continue to steer the ship of this nation towards Greatness!

Long Live President Jonathan!
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Click the 'LIKE' button and also drop your birthday messages/wishes for President Goodluck Jonathan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR PRESIDENT!

341 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by ceo4eva: 12:37am On Nov 20, 2014
BRIEF PROFILE OF PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN

Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger (GCON), and President, Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, was born to a Niger Delta family of canoe makers on November 20, 1957.

He graduated from the University of Port Harcourt, where he studied Zoology and proceeded with his Master’s and Ph.D degrees in Hydrobiology and Fisheries Biology, and Zoology respectively at the same University. In between, he had completed a mandatory one year of National Youth Service in Iresi, Osun State. Jonathan is married to Dame
Patience Goodluck Jonathan, and they have two children.

Before becoming the Nigeria's President, he served as Deputy Governor of Bayelsa State, Governor of Bayelsa State and Vice-President. Jonathan was sworn-in on May, 6, 2010 as President. He is the 14th Head of State till date.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR PRESIDENT!

84 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by ohiza: 12:42am On Nov 20, 2014
FTC tins insha Allah,....HBD to super eagles leader

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by xcolanto(m): 12:43am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday sir! Wishing you the best in your endeavors. May the lord God add many more years of strength, Wisdom and humility in serving this great nation until 2019!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by chronique(m): 12:51am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday mr president. May the best things of life be yours today and evermore. I ask that God almighty,will give you the wisdom to rule well and effectively like Solomon,the courage and strenght to overcome your adversaries like David,and the grace to rule selflessly like Christ. In wisdom you shall excel,in strenght you shall grow and in grace you shall succeed. Under you,Nigeria shall be great again. Happy birthday. Wishing you long life and prosperity.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Mization(m): 12:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday Mr President. Wishing you a new year of good times and great accomplishments.

Hoping the new year brings improvement in Governance and better life for Nigerians.

Cheers Boss!

39 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by igbokwesampson(m): 12:54am On Nov 20, 2014
HBD Mr president, LLNP. but Mr president if only you could prosecute corrupt public office holders in ur administration, engineer a functional local government council etc, you would have successfully written ur name in gold in the annals of history

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday mr. President. Long life and prosperity.

Since you've made it known that you are indifferent to corruption, I wish the fish in the pond you'll be retiring to by 2015 in otuoke speedy reproduction.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by JEITO: 1:05am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday your excellency!

I pray for strength, wisdom and Divine guidance to lead rightly. And may you dwell in sound health both of mind and body. Amen

We shall overcome sooner than they think.

More years, Better years!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Princess2be(f): 1:37am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday Mr President

18 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by politricks: 2:02am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday. i wish GOD rules over your life the way you rule over this country.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by borntosave: 2:12am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday

11 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Pavarottii(m): 2:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday to the No. 1 citizen of the biggest nation on the continent, A humble and calm man, whose style of living beats our imaginations. May God grant you long life and your heart desires...

18 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by wallex1983(m): 2:21am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday Mr. President. I congratulate you sir. I pray you will begin to think rightly from now on in Jesus Name

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Extractor101: 2:26am On Nov 20, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR. LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY IN GOOD HEALTH.

12 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by msmon(m): 2:28am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday Mr. President,

My message to all Nigerians on Mr. President's Birthday;

We've to change our own minds about each other, we have to see each others with new eyes. We have to see each other as brothers and sister irrespective of our colour, religion, tribe/ethnicity, political affiliation; we have to come together with so much warmth so we can develop unity and harmony that's necessary to get this problem solved ourselves. We have challenges facing us as a nation, but we can solve it all together ourselves.

In the word of Barrack Obama "We all have a stake in one another, and what binds us together is more that keeps us apart; and if majority of us can believe in this hypothetical truth and act on it, then it may not be possible to solve every problem but we can get something meaningful done. "

Message to Mr. President,

Take a sober reflection on where you are coming from as an individuals, where we are coming from as a nation and envisage a better tomorrow. In as much as Nigerian as suffered a lot during this present dispensation, I believe hope is the last thing that you should lose, you remain the C-in-C of this country whether I like it or otherwise and everything is still centred around you.
So, decide what you want for this nation and never lose your track and let not the labours of our heroes past be in vain.

God bless Nigeria.

20 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy birthday Mr president

handsome man

GEJ till 2019smiley

21 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Truckpusher(m): 2:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday Sir,may your days be long to witness the death of that raghead party. grin

GEJ TILL 2019

NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK.
CC
Barcanista
Berem
Omenka
and all the APC hoodrats ,come and curse your lives out grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by fitzmayowa: 3:11am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday to the lucky one...Many more years to come Mr President

That said make carry my sobo and popcorn siddon for one corner they wait for our e-warriors from PDP and APC to come start battle...

4 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by amjou: 3:19am On Nov 20, 2014
HBD my personal presido, and that NO1 NIGERIAN.
May your day be long and may you receive CHRIST

10 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by amjou: 3:20am On Nov 20, 2014
HBD my personal presido, and No1 NIGERIAN.
May your day be long and may you receive CHRIST

4 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by yinchar(m): 3:25am On Nov 20, 2014
Mr Stealing is not corruption, a Happy Birthday to you, may this be the last birthday you celebrate at our government house.

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 20, 2014
God bless the First Family. Happy Birthday Sir. Wishing you God's divine protection, good health, wisdom, long life and prosperity in Jesus name, Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:01am On Nov 20, 2014
No matter how bloody your government is,dat won't stop me from wish my own president Happy Birthday,
THREE prayer point for you Sir on ur Birthday ;
1- Your Major Enemy (BH) will regret fighting you.
2- Corrupt people working 4 you in ur government will not enjoy the money they stole.
3- if God says you will win 2015 he will give u good wisdom to rule,n if he says No pls don't rig the election.

27 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 20, 2014
angry

6 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by henryobinna(m): 4:13am On Nov 20, 2014
MissMeiya:
angry
why are you angry?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 20, 2014
Happy Birthday Mr President and Commander-In-Chief( Na Shekau get that one now)

The friend of the looters and lifter of the heads of the Militants

The Subsidy thieves also send their felicitation for getting their back!

30 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Chiefpriest1(m): 4:37am On Nov 20, 2014
Mr president,as you celebrate today, may you learn to put national interest before your selfish interest.

May whichever God you serve remind you that you are the Commander-in-chief of Nigeria,that you swore to protect lives and property and that you have no excuse for failure.

May you be reminded that as a leader the buck stops at your table and therefore learn to take responsibility.

May God help you to tame your wife and many of your aides who embarass you most times by some of their actions.

Mr president, may you be reminded that as a child you had no shoe to wear and that about five years after you became president, the life of the ordinary nigerian has not improved.

May you learn to live for posterity and take weighty and far-reaching decisons that would make nigerians look back with pride years after you are gone and say 'jonathan was the best president nigeria ever had'.

Many more years on earth sir and enjoy your day. Nigeria go better

36 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 20, 2014
Hbd sir. Love the attire in the first pix tho

5 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by tit(f): 4:49am On Nov 20, 2014
Presidoo, happy birthday!
when you were paddling your canoe in Otuoke, who sabi say you go become Oga at the top!
If you can make it,
there is hope for my oga.

24 gun salute to the C-in-C!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by Mization(m): 4:51am On Nov 20, 2014
Chiefpriest1:
Mr president,as you celebrate today, may you learn to put national interest before your selfish interest.

May whichever God you serve remind you that you are the Commander-in-chief of Nigeria,that you swore to protect lives and property and that you have no excuse for failure.

May you be reminded that as a leader the buck stops at your table and therefore learn to take responsibility.

May God help you to tame your wife and many of your aides who embarass you most times by some of their actions.

Mr president, may you be reminded that as a child you had no shoe to wear and that about five years after you became president, the life of the ordinary nigerian has not improved.

May you learn to live for posterity and take weighty and far-reaching decisons that would make nigerians look back with pride years after you are gone and say 'jonathan was the best president nigeria ever had'.

Many more years on earth sir and enjoy your day. Nigeria go better
A big amen to those prayers Chiefpriest. If half of those prayers are granted, We'll have a better country..

6 Likes

Re: Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him by adioolayi(m): 5:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Mr. president Happy Birthday....May God bless you and all yours.

NB: I have a right to vote... Just one right. I have my voters card. If you contest, I won't vote for you in 2015 with reasons best known to me. So, in your 2011 votes, minus one...because I voted for you back then.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet The First Generation Of Nigerian Lawmakers To Scale The Fence / Rivers Rerun: Amaechi Storms Port-Harcourt, Takes A Stroll On The Streets / COVID-19: Sagay Says Nigerians Are The Most Indisciplined People On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.