Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread (5401 Views)

17 Year Old Nigerian Starts A Project To Bring African Poets Together / Dealing With Plagiarism Of Nairaland Stories By Rogue Sites / Popular Works Of African Poets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by firestar(f): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
laykorn:

Can I use this to open?
Ayamlaykorn

Um laykorn. ..?
You made a typo in the other page.
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
firestar:

Um laykorn. ..?
You made a typo in the other page.
What's the typo pls?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by firestar(f): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
laykorn:

What's the typo pls?
Ayamlaykorn
You used my poem and didn't acknowledged it.
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
firestar:
You used my poem and didn't acknowledged it.
I asked you earlier if I could use it to open.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by firestar(f): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
laykorn:

I asked you earlier if I could use it to open.
Ayamlaykorn

You did but please credit the source.It would seem proper. Thank you laykorn.
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
firestar:

You did but please credit the source.It would seem proper. Thank you laykorn.
How do I credit the source Ma?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by firestar(f): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
laykorn:

How do I credit the source Ma?
Ayamlaykorn

At least acknowledge the author. You used a different name laykorn.
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
firestar:

At least acknowledge the author. You used a different name laykorn.
Oh my God! I'm mixing up the names of you and princesa...

Forgive me for I have indeed sinned *sobs*. Shall I write you a poem. An apology poem lol
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by firestar(f): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
laykorn:

Oh my God! I'm mixing up the names of you and princesa...

Forgive me for I have indeed sinned *sobs*. Shall I write you a poem. An apology poem lol

No need love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by OMA4U(m): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
firestar:
In a world where you cease to exist
I'll run
I'll be hung
Bask in sun
Strings across my digits
Acoustics sprung.

Living is where we belong.
Have patience.
When you wake
We'll sing that song

But now
I mark this day
With beloved friends
Dear hearts of the quill

Let us throng
Let's march on.
Stronger today
Stronger than yesterday.

Shalom!

This is firestar!
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
I really have to apologize to all the members of the poetry section for not being around when the new club was launched. It was due to some circumstances that I was unable to and I'm sorry about that. All I can say apart from that is that I'm extremely glad that this new club has been opened and I'm sure it holds a lot of promise. I'm also glad royver was able to make it though I failed to show up. ....I'm very sorry
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Krystalxxx:
I really have to apologize to all the members of the poetry section for not being around when the new club was launched. It was due to some circumstances that I was unable to and I'm sorry about that. All I can say apart from that is that I'm extremely glad that this new club has been opened and I'm sure it holds a lot of promise. I'm also glad royver was able to make it though I failed to show up. ....I'm very sorry
Write us an apology poem grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Launching Event Of "Nairaland Poets Club"-Invitation Thread by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2014
laykorn:

Write us an apology poem grin
Ayamlaykorn

Anger is vain, anger is vile
As long as the nile
As bitter as bile

To err is considered human
A curse escaping no man
As long as he is no snowman.....

The die is cast,
My regret will last
For the cause alone I could fast

So wilt thee grant me a taste
Of true mercy, not a caste
So my long apology might be no waste....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dinner With The Devil By Repogirl / Dance With Me (silent Whispers) / English Expressions That Sound Odd To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.