Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Farewell Message To nairaland. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Farewell Message To nairaland. (5961 Views)

Woooooowww nairaland Is Back!!! / SimonAndal's Farewell / Who Is On nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Muza(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2008
Allah ya kai ka lafia,kuma ya dawo da kai lafia.

ziddy:

the gay is not a force man. he's just a gay camp-follower

Why must you make trouble where there is none?
Please don't pollute this thread.
Thanx.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2008
yeah follow me all over the forum & suck my d.ick every chance u get. dan daudu
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Eziachi: 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2008
Nice to see a northern malam trying to make a living outside crude oil for a change. Good luck to you! you will need it.

I think they have internet thought in Congo, I listen to one of their internet radios called OKapi (24 hrs non stop soukous)
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Eziachi: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2008
littlekim:

Kai so my only boyfriend on NL is leaving.

Surely, you must be desperate.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by RibaduFan(m): 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2008
Ezeachi

Have u heard of the word Amebo.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2008
So Yemmyse is Littlekim? oma se undecided
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by RibaduFan(m): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2008
Ebony

Have u heard of the word Abroko.

Really Little is a friend of my mind. Happen to know her password. Was annoyed when she discovered later, but she's gotten over it and has given the id to me.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2008
yemmyse:

Ebony

Have u heard of the word Abroko.

Really Little is a friend of my mind. Happen to know her password. Was annoyed when she discovered later, but she's gotten over it and has given the id to me.
yes, of course.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by thetruth90: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2008
i refuse to join issues with this[b] almajiri [/b] again. he is better of in the streets of maiduguri, begging or a maiguard in southern nigeria. i wonder what is so spectacular about him working with the UNHCR. to hell with you!

Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Muza(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2008
thetruth90:

i refuse to join issues with this[b] almajiri [/b] again. he is better of in the streets of maiduguri, begging or a maiguard in southern nigeria. i wonder what is so spectacular about him working with the UNHCR. to hell with you!

militant,uwarka! grin
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by thetruth90: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2008
can seun please ban all these animals otherwise known as hausas from nairaland?
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Muza(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2008
thetruth90:

can seun please ban all these animals otherwise known as hausas from nairaland?

It is you militants terrorists that should be banned! grin
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by thetruth90: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2008
Muza:

It is you militants terrorists that should be banned! grin

can you please try and join SPRECA?
S[/b]ociety for the
[b]Pre[/b]vention of
[b]C[/b]ruelty to
[b]A[/b]nimals.

all hausas are automatic members though. [b]akuya.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by SeanT21(f): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2008
I will miss YOU MC!!

Thanks for the Liberian Pics!!
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by thetruth90: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2008
@ sleek p
The morons you referred to in your post actually confirmed their moronic status in their replies. Death to tribalist and those who put the Nigerian nation down! Safe journey bro and see u soon.

thunder go fire your papa and your mama.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 11, 2008
now that's the nigerian unity we're talking about!!

such display of love and affection!!

MC i hope you return safe. you're actually one sane hausa dude we'd like to have around. wish there were more. sad
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2008
iceblue:

now that's the nigerian unity we're talking about!!

such display of love and affection!!

MC i hope you return safe. you're actually one sane hausa dude we'd like to have around. wish there were more. sad
I also admire the farewell wishes many NLders expressed for MC when leaving,even though I feel he shouldn't have passed such comments about those people he listed, but rather seek reconciliation with people that have offended him.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by monamie1: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2008
May God protect you from all harm and guide you in every decision all the way. Treat all with kindness and victory shall be your lot. Take care & remain blessed.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by jydeboy: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2008
@ RICHIE BOI
i hope they butcher you in pieces and bring you in body bag. tribalistic scum of the earth.

are there no vultures in congo? his carcass would make a nice meal for them. grin
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Topsido(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2008
Private Usman
Proud of you boy,
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2009
Just remembering MC Usman
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2009
Oga Jarus u still dey?
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by asha80(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2009
Jarus:

Just remembering MC Usman

Where is muza?
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2009
Xavier.:

Oga Jarus u still dey?

What a coincidence? Honestly, just few minutes ago I was thinking on where you had been? I checked your Ribadufan profile(Seun's given ID to you, which you rejected).

I'm on NL almost 24/7 but I have not been frequenting politics section again, most of the current topics have not been catching my attention. Furthermore, I've been made the Mod of the Muslims section, and I spent most of my time now settling disputes in the section.

asha 80:

Where is muza?

Another coincidence. Just few minutes ago I was also wondering where Muza, Auwal87,Mai-suya and other active Hausa folks have been. Nairaland-googled their names and saw that all but Mai Suya were as still very much around as posting today, only that we've not been crossing paths.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by davidif: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2009
May God protect you and bless you man. Stay safe and keep dodging them bullets and like someone said, always remember to put on your kevlar vest NO MATTER HOW HOT IT IS.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2010
Remembering McUsman, the voice of the North on NL, two years after he formally exited this site.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 5:14am On May 20, 2011
MC Usman:

Come 30th November, 2008 I will be leaving Liberia to confront yet another ongoing slaughter in the city of Goma  eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo where more than 5 million have died in that conflict since 1996. The three years I spend in Monrovia working with UNHCR, and the moments I share with you nairalanders will surely remain memorable. I will be without internet connectively since my area of assignment will surely be on the field   until such a time when things are back to normal then we can afford the luxury of sitting in the office.

My Farewell message to the following:-

DeepZone  AKA PepERSprAY: There is a saying about keeping your enemies close. DPZ is a deadly strain of a perturbed woman devoid of emotional affiliation. She need a serious reality check.

Nigeria1//:   we should derive pride and joy in identifying with our fatherland and not dividing it on flimsy statistic reason.

Jairzinho: I ve said this to you before “Truth is infinite. You can''''t dilute infinity” 

Gamine: She seems genuine, but lost in another world after clapping her hands on the wrong side.

bawomolo :   A positive thinker People like bawomolo are fast becoming rare breed in nairaland.

Nuzo :  Another moronic scumbag who is  living in an alternative universe, where the truth is irrelevant –NUZO GET BACK ON YOUR MEDS!!!

ikeyman00:  Always Delusional and forgetful.

Marykelly:  It's sad that people like marykelly will listen more to what a particular person has to say about a man, then what the man has to say himself. I could not really  be more specific about what she has been blathering on about.

lucabrasi; Another positive thinker with good value judgment

KarmaMod: A half baked graduate form EKITI Developed a severe rivalry with her close prodigy DEEPZONE as to who is more of a not-so-smart person.   

thetruth90. When Nigerians try to analyze local situations through western pop psychology, then we have a problem in our hands. When you claim 90% what you say is the truth where in fact 90% of your posts are stereotype with paranoid fantasies.

[thinking:]
wow it's been about 2 years going on 3 since this guy left. I truly hope he is ok. I wish i had the chance to talk to him  undecided.
he could give me some pointers about covering world events! he's living my dream! seems like a cool guy.  smiley
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by isalegan2: 7:00am On May 20, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

he could give me some pointers about covering world events! he's living my dream! seems like a cool guy.  smiley

What is your major, if you don't mind me asking?
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 9:09am On May 20, 2011
bawomolo : A positive thinker People like bawomolo are fast becoming rare breed in nairaland.

Unfortunately, he is now late.

Nigeria1//:
we should derive pride and joy in identifying with our fatherland and not dividing it on flimsy statistic reason.

You never saw anything before you left. You only saw the tip of the iceberg. He niow goes by the name Becomrich1-100, and he has grown to become egun eja to Nairaland! grin
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Nobody: 11:09am On May 20, 2011
ROTFLMAO grin
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Ivynwa(f): 7:11am On May 22, 2011
I don't understand the hardheartedness of some of us, a brother is going to the warfront and he is getting hatred spewed on him. Africans spend time ranting about the inhumanity whites did to them but here in Nigeria people are full of hatred for others that are of different tribes as they are. Some Nigerians are indeed disgusting! I hope this poster is okay wherever he is now.
Re: Farewell Message To nairaland. by Odunnu: 2:49pm On May 22, 2011
This thread sobered me, yes it did. 3yrs after he never logged on again? Is he okay? Did he survive the war? Doesnt anybody have his contact outside NL?
No matter how some of us get to be mean to others and some fake an 'I dont care' attitude, we do really think of certain xters/users we meet online.
Wish i'd get someone tell me whats up with ths soldier poster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of New Enugu State Secretariat / When Your Best Friend Becomes Your Worst Enemy! / Top Awkward Selfies Ever Taken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.