Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Why Are People Always Struggling To Be The First To Comment On Certain Posts? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are People Always Struggling To Be The First To Comment On Certain Posts? (797 Views)

Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment / If You Could Choose To Stay A Certain Age Forever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Always Struggling To Be The First To Comment On Certain Posts? by cj4someone(m): 5:58am On Nov 20, 2014
I have been around since 2008.

And I see it happen all the time.

So this got me thinking...

What is it behind being the first to comment so much that these folks feel elated when they make it and dejected when other LUCKIER guys are faster?

Abeg make una explain give me o. Abi Seun don dey pay for first to comment?
Re: Why Are People Always Struggling To Be The First To Comment On Certain Posts? by chakula: 6:05am On Nov 20, 2014
It is just a foolishness and childish behaviour.
Re: Why Are People Always Struggling To Be The First To Comment On Certain Posts? by cj4someone(m): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2014
chakula:
It is just a foolishness and childish behaviour.
Really?
Re: Why Are People Always Struggling To Be The First To Comment On Certain Posts? by chakula: 6:41am On Nov 20, 2014
cj4someone:
Really?

Ofcourse yes.
Re: Why Are People Always Struggling To Be The First To Comment On Certain Posts? by nifemi25(m): 6:44am On Nov 20, 2014
Am still wondering if there is certain amount of money Seun gives to the first person to comment .
Re: Why Are People Always Struggling To Be The First To Comment On Certain Posts? by DesChyko: 7:22am On Nov 20, 2014
Did this happen in 2008?

I wouldn't think so. Don't remember such.

But I think the 'FTC' thing is just so dumb, boring and too outdated.

It's a goddamn cyberworld and some people still can't tone down their juvenile tendencies.

I mean, 'FTC', 'Diariz God', 'I live in France', every damn day?? Seriously??
Re: Why Are People Always Struggling To Be The First To Comment On Certain Posts? by cj4someone(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
nifemi25:
Am still wondering if there is certain amount of money Seun gives to the first person to comment .
abi?
Re: Why Are People Always Struggling To Be The First To Comment On Certain Posts? by cj4someone(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
DesChyko:
Did this happen in 2008?

I wouldn't think so. Don't remember such.

But I think the 'FTC' thing is just so dumb, boring and too outdated.

It's a goddamn cyberworld and some people still can't tone down their juvenile tendencies.

I mean, 'FTC', 'Diariz God', 'I live in France', every damn day?? Seriously??
Oops, i didn't in any way suggest it happened in 2008. I was only saying i have been around for a while to know what am talking about is for real.
Re: Why Are People Always Struggling To Be The First To Comment On Certain Posts? by osile2012: 12:29am On Nov 21, 2014
It's for people who never took first position in class.
Re: Why Are People Always Struggling To Be The First To Comment On Certain Posts? by cj4someone(m): 6:55am On Nov 21, 2014
osile2012:
It's for people who never took first position in class.
Hahahahahaha, man you just reminded me of the attitude of some guys who still carried the first position mentality to the university during my undergraduate days.

Dem wan still carry first for campus.

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Achieve In 2014? / Money Cant Solve All Your Problems / Female Nairalander Set To Become The 1st Nigerian To Land On Planet Mars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.