Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) (6380 Views)

Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? / Yahweh And Freewill / Yahweh And His Lying Angels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) by paxonel(m): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2014
Unibenstudent:
the number 1 mark is the name Jesus be not surprised on my free time I will prove it
lol... you will prove it with old testament. for your info, old testament is old and primitive
Re: Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) by iamord(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2014
paxonel:

lol... you will prove it with old testament. for your info, old testament is old and primitive

Then why should it be part of the bible since it old and primitive.. Is he not the same yesterday, today and forever?
Re: Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) by paxonel(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
iamord:

Then why should it be part of the bible since it old and primitive.. Is he not the same yesterday, today and forever?
in the 10 commandments, he is the same yesterday, today and forever. But in religion, he has switched from Judaism (old testament or old covenant ) to Christianity (new testament or new covenant )
Re: Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) by iamord(m): 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
paxonel:

in the 10 commandments, he is the same yesterday, today and forever. But in religion, he has switched from Judaism (old testament or old covenant ) to Christianity (new testament or new covenant )

Humans switched and not Him. The real religion of the jews is Judaism
Re: Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) by gatiano(m): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
GOD is a english translation, YAHWEH is hebrew, BRAHMA is indian, Egyptian is ATUM, Sumeria is Marduke, Arabia is ALLAH, in Yoruba its OLODUMARE OR ELLEDUA OR ELLEGUA. The original name of the SUPREME ORIGINATOR is ALLAH.
Unibenstudent:
Could it be some satanic consPiracy to hide the truth ,,because THE LORD is not a name but YAHwEH is Gods name ,y avoid the set apart and glorified name of El shaddai(God almighty) .
And also why do pastors use the name Jesus when Jesus was not even an English man but was a semitic ,meaning he was born in an aramaic and Hebrew setting and his name was YESHUA meaning salvation read Matthew 1:21 ( And she shall bring forth a son, and thou
shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save
his people from their sins.) the name Jesus has no meaning but yeshua means salvation in Hebrew..
Re: Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
gatiano:
GOD is a english translation, YAHWEH is hebrew, BRAHMA is indian, Egyptian is ATUM, Sumeria is Marduke, Arabia is ALLAH. The original name of the SUPREME ORIGINATOR is ALLAH.
allah was goten from EL ,el is a title of Yahweh and EL means all powerful and all powerful is not a name
Re: Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) by gatiano(m): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
It is actually AL, it was the jew that changed the "A" TO "E". AL OR EL is the canaanite translation.
Unibenstudent:
allah was goten from EL ,el is a title of Yahweh and EL means all powerful and all powerful is not a name
Re: Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) by gatiano(m): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
You are very right, it means all powerful, Infact the are all TITLE, GOD has his own personal name. like EL- SHADDAI.
Unibenstudent:
Re: Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
gatiano:
It is actually AL, it was the jew that changed the "A" TO "E". AL OR EL is the canaanite translation.
the difference is negligible the isuue Is that Muslim are recognising his title and not his name.
Re: Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) by gatiano(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
Exactly what i said, They are all TITLE in different languages, we only use the titles because we never knew who GOD was.
Unibenstudent:
the difference is negligible the isuue Is that Muslim are recognising his title and not his name.
Re: Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
gatiano:
You are very right, it means all powerful, Infact the are all TITLE, GOD has his own personal name. like EL- SHADDAI.
el shaddai means all powerful too the EL is a title of God normally joined with el shaddai,,his personal name is Yahweh normally called the sacrad tetragrammation (yhwh)
Re: Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) by gatiano(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
They have their names just like everybody else. their name and their father's name.
Unibenstudent:
el shaddai means all powerful too the EL is a title of God normally joined with el shaddai,,his personal name is Yahweh normally called the sacrad tetragrammation (yhwh)
Re: Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) by Macelliot(m): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
Unibenstudent:
My phone was displaying battery low, but I ignored. Guy, after a long article that I wrote, my battery became empty. It pained me that all what I wrote was gone. I would have educated you more.... So sad!
I decided to quote u again just to tell u this little thing.... Israelites considers YHWH too Holy and Sacred, so they uses Elohim/God. Even Jesus said Eli Eli(My God, My God) on the cross. GOD told Moses, I Am, that I Am. The Name YWHY is Sacred and Holy....
Thou shall not use thy name of thy Lord in vain. To avoid Misusing, God/Elohim is used instead...
Look at the rate at which atheists says nonsense about God. Assuming majority of them knew it was YHWH, they would have been misusing it.
Jesus/Iesous is not AntiChrist.
Christ/Christos is not false...
English(J)- Hebrew(Y)- Greek(I)
Jesus- Yeshua- Iesous.

Jacob- Yacub- Iakobùs.
Judas- Yehuda.

Jehovah- Yahweh.

Joseph- Yosef.

Jerusalem-Yerusalami.

John- Yahana. It's a matter of translation.
Jehovah witness has gone far in researches than your doctrine.. They still chooses Jesus Christ(Yahushua Ha'masaich). Reasons: The NT was written in Greek and not in Hebrew...... D English letter J represents Greek letter I and Hebrew letter Y.
Stop Condeming! Stop saying people are doomed for saying Jesus.... Thou, many fake pastors has forge their own jesus to dupe people, because it's popular. They will still do d same if the name Yeshua is the popular one. Guy, don't end up confusing Yourself.
REMEMBER: Jesus disciples came to him and told him that they saw a man casting out demon in His name.... Did Jesus did anything about it.... . Guy, stop confusing people. Stop creating doubt in people's mind.... You might be turning people to atheism without you knowing....
The first time I learnt about this, I stopped praying for many days, even whether Jesus, Yeshua. I nearly turned atheist. I regained myself. I realised that Jesus Christ of Nazareth(Yahushua Ha'masaiach) is the same person and He is the Son of the Living God....
If another fake pastors start using Yeshua's name to dupe people.. After, some researches, you found out that Christ name is not Jesus, not Yeshua, but another thing, You will run away and keep saying, no wonder, those fake pastors are using Yeshua's name to dupe people. . Just because of some Fake pastors.....
Guy, don't end up confusing yourself. GOD BLESS YOU!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) by paxonel(m): 12:31am On Nov 21, 2014
iamord:

Humans switched and not Him. The real religion of the jews is Judaism
he was the God of only the Jews in the old, but today, he is the God of everybody
Re: Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
yes he does if not he wouldn't have sent (yeshua)Jesus into a Hebrew world ,he would have sent him to Asia or somewhere else ,
You're wrong...that Jesus came from Nazareth, a town that never produced useful men..a town that was downtrodden...that Jesus came from the family of a carpenter...doesn't mean that the Nazarenes are loved more, no.. He was given a humble beginning for a reason, also it is in line with the Bible verse that...'the stone which the builders rejected has become the corner stone'... People never agreed that Nazareth could produce someone useful, but the Saviour ended up coming from there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) by Macelliot(m): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2014
Valued:

You're wrong...that Jesus came from Nazareth, a town that never produced useful men..a town that was downtrodden...that Jesus came from the family of a carpenter...doesn't mean that the Nazarenes are loved more, no.. He was given a humble beginning for a reason, also it is in line with the Bible verse that...'the stone which the builders rejected has become the corner stone'... People never agreed that Nazareth could produce someone useful, but the Saviour ended up coming from there.
Nice one!
Re: Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2014
Macelliot:

Nice one!
cheesy
Re: Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) by kehnton(m): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
Could it be some satanic consPiracy to hide the truth ,,because THE LORD is not a name but YAHwEH is Gods name ,y avoid the set apart and glorified name of El shaddai(God almighty) .
And also why do pastors use the name Jesus when Jesus was not even an English man but was a semitic ,meaning he was born in an aramaic and Hebrew setting and his name was YESHUA meaning salvation read Matthew 1:21 ( And she shall bring forth a son, and thou
shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save
his people from their sins.) the name Jesus has no meaning but yeshua means salvation in Hebrew..

because of lack of study. resulting to ignorance.
because the mighty int if this world has made them written for him. and they are doing good work and very bad one for the kingdom.

many are coming to the truth now.
you can't ignore names by which purple are saved and will be saved.

names of the father and his son are important. they are Hebrew names.
so also the true Shabat day of worship

Shabat Shalum
Re: Why Do Pastors Avoid Using The Names (YAHWEH And YESHUA) by kehnton(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
paxonel:

only the lawless one speak as you do. setan is the lawless one, and his seeds don't keep laws of Yahweh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Qualifies One To Be A Pastor? / Biblical Mary True Age When She Married Joseph / CNN - The World's Fastest-growing Religion Is ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.