Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria (5540 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 6:34am On Nov 20, 2014
why I cannot marry an African lady especially the ones from nigeria

1. They don't want flowers and cards for birthday, Christmas, or Valentine's day gift.
They need money, cars, and houses.
They don't want you to surprise them by spraying the most expensive perfumes on any flower.
Just plant a car's key inside a loaf of bread, and that's all..

2. They see themselves as assets, you need to pay some money or its equivalent before an assess can be granted. No spending, no love making....

3.. They believe they are doing you a favour when you sleep with them. Mtscheew! Life sha

4. They believe it's the guy's duty to do the spending. While they gently sit, balance very well and dig golds.

5. I school in France. There are many beautiful white ladies here in France who are ready to worship every step I take.
Now tell me, is it ideal to come back to Nigeria to pick a wife?
No no no no

Source
http://google.com

9 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 20, 2014
U watch too much of african movies...

3 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Aspireahead(m): 6:39am On Nov 20, 2014
guy, wake up it is 8 already.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 6:41am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
U watch too much of african movies...
nah a guy based in France cannot watch African movies
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 6:43am On Nov 20, 2014
Aspireahead:
if you stay in nigeria your time won't be 8am by now.
Well, here in France, its 4am
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 20, 2014
englishmart:
a guy based in france....mtheeew.. Den marry a girl from france !!!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 6:46am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
a guy based in france....mtheeew.. Den marry a girl from france !!!!
exactly my point
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Tallesty1(m): 6:46am On Nov 20, 2014
englishmart:
why I cannot marry an African lady especially the ones from nigeria

1. They don't want flowers and cards for birthday, Christmas, or Valentine's day gift.
They need money, cars, and houses.
They don't want you to surprise them by spraying the most expensive perfumes on any flower.
Just plant a car's key inside a loaf of bread, and that's all..

2. They see themselves as assets, you need to pay some money or its equivalent before an assess can be granted. No spending, no love making....

3.. They believe they are doing you a favour when you sleep with them. Mtscheew! Life sha

4. They believe it's the guy's duty to do the spending. While they gently sit, balance very well and dig golds.

5. I school in France. There are many beautiful white ladies here in France who are ready to worship every step I take.
No no no no

Source
http://google.com

3 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 6:48am On Nov 20, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ireneony(f): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2014
another self hating retard. u just insulted your mother and your sisters cos they represent those characteristics you listed.gringringringringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ayobase(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2014
and dont come here weeping that an African lady especially the Nigerian broke ur b heart.

which part of France are you accommodated....liesento?
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ayobase(m): 6:58am On Nov 20, 2014
ireneony:

you are too BEAUTIFUL to be a member of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ireneony(f): 7:02am On Nov 20, 2014
ayobase:

you are too BEAUTIFUL to be a member of Nairaland.
what is Nairaland
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Jakeattah(m): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2014
The only consolation is that op is speaking for himself....
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 20, 2014
ireneony:
what is Nairaland
Space bookers association of Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by major466(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2014
No.1 is true. Nigerian ladies hate flowers. grin
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2014
That your post sha! It's built on FALSE ASSUMPTION!
The things you just mentioned are more prevalent in the Western World you're trying to portray as better...

No!

African Women Are Strong And Believe In True Love Unlike Those Fish-Scaled White Things Whose Middle Names Are Divorce...

In fact!

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2014
ireneony:
another self hating retard. u just insulted your mother and your sisters cos they represent those characteristics you listed.gringringringringrin

The guy snapping you was like, Say Cheese...

*scanning pic*...... PASS!
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2014
That your post sha! It's built on FALSE ASSUMPTION!
The things you just mentioned are more prevalent in the Western World you're trying to portray as better...

No!

African Women Are Strong And Believe In True Love Unlike Those Fish-Scaled White Things Whose Middle Names Are Divorce...

In fact!

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ireneony(f): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2014
emusmith:

The guy snapping you was like, Say Cheese...

*scanning pic*...... PASS!
are u trying to say to smile is bad?don't quote me again
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Missonas(f): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2014
Op op grin *just passing*
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2014
ireneony:
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by TristanReveur: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2014
Source: http://google.com Having a laugh are you?
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ayobase(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2014
ireneony:
what is Nairaland

space booker association of Nigeria
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2014
ireneony:
I'm sorry ma. I didn't put it nicely but...
I only said that because of the direction of your smile... You're photogenic and you know that...

You don't need my opinion on that but for the quoting, hah!
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by marieolae(f): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2014
Sorry for u, go and find a wife in france. U go chop carrots and leaves for breakfast. Nonsense.
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2014
englishmart:
Heysmiley
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Missmossy(f): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2014
Story undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2014
ha! they are everywhere. Douche bags!
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2014
Aspireahead:
Lol!
englishmart:

No no no no

@OP, Seriously u need to change your mindset.
Not all our wonderful and edowed ladies are gold diggers. Beside there are gold diggers among those your french queens too.
[size=15pt]Those white ladies sees you as their sex toil if you don't know.[/size]

marieolae:
Sorry for u, go and find a wife in france. U go chop carrots and leaves for breakfast. Nonsense.
Carrots and leaves, Are n't they delicious?
Hahaha!
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 20, 2014
Is Nigeria a country or a village?

I'm confused because I schooled in Mars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? / I Saw This On Instagram Ladies We Need To Be Careful / I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.