Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,919 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria (5531 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Old Unmarried Ladies, Stop Discouraging Young Ones From Getting Married. / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 20, 2014
marieolae:
Sorry for u, go and find a wife in france. U go chop carrots and leaves for breakfast. Nonsense.
she feeds u healthy. no wonder nigerian husbands are fat, those who aint dont give their wife enough money for food.
nigeria girls change so men wont run from u.
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

Pathetic bottom-licker! Stop feeding her vanity!
If someone doesn't understand your statement, do you just snub them? No! You teach them and make them understand. It is NOT a sign of weakness but strength.

If they harden up, you ignore.

Martin Luther King said:
If He is a child, teach him.
If He is a fool, snub him.
If He is a leader, follow him.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2014
ireneony:
another self hating retard. u just insulted your mother and your sisters cos they represent those characteristics you listed.gringringringringrin
stop laughing at your stupidity. You fool!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2014
ayobase:
and dont come here weeping that an African lady especially the Nigerian broke ur b heart.

which part of France are you accommodated....liesento?
Monaco
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2014
ayobase:

you are too BEAUTIFUL to be a member of Nairaland.
are you saying all the members of our club are ugly or what? cheesy
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jakeattah:
The only consolation is that op is speaking for himself....
exactly
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
major466:
No.1 is true. Nigerian ladies hate flowers. grin
you see? I was right afterall
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
emusmith:
That your post sha! It's built on FALSE ASSUMPTION!
The things you just mentioned are more prevalent in the Western World you're trying to portray as better...

No!

African Women Are Strong And Believe In True Love Unlike Those Fish-Scaled White Things Whose Middle Names Are Divorce...

In fact!
me too
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1878707_20140925142114_jpeg96b0444e288670a2a2e85481baa6d638

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Missonas:
Op op grin *just passing*
keep passing jare
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
TristanReveur:
Source: http://google.com Having a laugh are you?
abi o
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
marieolae:
Sorry for u, go and find a wife in france. U go chop carrots and leaves for breakfast. Nonsense.
you don't insult me. It's my life.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
claireshan:
Heysmiley
yes sweerie wink
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
mayapop:
ha! they are everywhere. Douche bags!
yeah
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
chisco82:

Lol!

@OP, Seriously u need to change your mindset.
Not all our wonderful and edowed ladies are gold diggers. Beside there are gold diggers among those your french queens too.
[size=15pt]Those white ladies sees you as their sex toil if you don't know.[/size]

Carrots and leaves, Are n't they delicious?
Hahaha!
you are wrong. No white lady uses me as a s...x toy. I rather use them
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
mikeson12:
Is Nigeria a country or a village?

I'm confused because I schooled in Mars
is Mars a country or a city. I'm confused too Coz I'm based in France

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
englishmart:
yes sweerie wink
you just forget me bah?
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
claireshan:
you just forget me bah?
for what na? Am I mad?
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ireneony(f): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
englishmart:
stop laughing at your stupidity. You fool!
go and diegringrin idiot!
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by aniobimartin: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
englishmart:
why I cannot marry an African lady especially the ones from nigeria

1. They don't want flowers and cards for birthday, Christmas, or Valentine's day gift.
They need money, cars, and houses.
They don't want you to surprise them by spraying the most expensive perfumes on any flower.
Just plant a car's key inside a loaf of bread, and that's all..

2. They see themselves as assets, you need to pay some money or its equivalent before an assess can be granted. No spending, no love making....

3.. They believe they are doing you a favour when you sleep with them. Mtscheew! Life sha

4. They believe it's the guy's duty to do the spending. While they gently sit, balance very well and dig golds.

5. I school in France. There are many beautiful white ladies here in France who are ready to worship every step I take.
Now tell me, is it ideal to come back to Nigeria to pick a wife?
No no no no

Source
http://google.com
nice post credible source. Mods. Fp pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by aniobimartin: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
englishmart:
nah a guy based in France cannot watch African movies
na wa o.
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by aniobimartin: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
englishmart:
if you stay in nigeria your time won't be 8am by now.
Well, here in France, its 4am
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by aniobimartin: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
a guy based in france....mtheeew.. Den marry a girl from france !!!!
don't mind him jare

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by aniobimartin: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by aniobimartin: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
ireneony:
another self hating retard. u just insulted your mother and your sisters cos they represent those characteristics you listed.gringringringringrin
take it easy. The op didn't mention your mom or sis. So, give him some break. He's entitled to his own opinions
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by aniobimartin: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
ayobase:

you are too BEAUTIFUL to be a member of Nairaland.
cheesy
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ireneony(f): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
aniobimartin:
take it easy. The op didn't mention your mom or sis. So, give him some break. He's entitled to his own opinions
why would he downgrade his own race and uplift another race. that is self hate. what he said means he hate is image meaning he hate his mum
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
ireneony:
why would he downgrade his own race and uplift another race. that is self hate
lool its not evry guy dat likes dating nigerian ladies.. Evryone has his or her own taste

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by aniobimartin: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
ireneony:
why would he downgrade his own race and uplift another race. that is self hate. what he said means he hate is image meaning he hate his mum
tour grammar sef eh! No wonder you are quick to insulting people...

The op is not a Nigerian.....
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
ireneony:
go and diegringrin idiot!
you are too beautiful o
Lol.... grin but I will not die sha wink
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
englishmart:
is Mars a country or a city. I'm confused too Coz I'm based in France

Tu parle Fraçais?
Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by englishmart(m): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
mikeson12:

Tu parle Fraçais?
Qui, Je
parle un peu français.

1 Like

Re: Why I Cannot date An African Lady Especially The Ones From Nigeria by ireneony(f): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lool its not evry guy dat likes dating nigerian ladies.. Evryone has his or her own taste
he can like whoever but that does not give he him the right to downgrade African women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Commits Suicide Because A Man She Loved Chose Her Best (photo) / See My Ugly Girlfriend PICS / Bedroom Thinz: SEE The Man Enjoying This Séxy Twin Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.