Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ladies Are The Most Bashed On NL, True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are The Most Bashed On NL, True Or False? (751 Views)

Have You Ever Been Bashed By A Lady ? / 45 Things A Girl Must Know About Guys....TRUE OR FALSE? / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are The Most Bashed On NL, True Or False? by bongolistik(m): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2014
I noticed that our sweet lollipop ladies on NL, especially here in the romance section are the most bashed.

Sometimes when I even look and read the number of threads and comments being created and posted just to keep ladies in their supposedly rightful position, I begin to feel a kind of pity for our female folks in and outside NL.

But what I observed again is that most guys here on NL that do create such posts, it is like it is only in NL land that they do garner such morale to attack our ladies or make them feel lesser or sad about their attititude.

Ironically I know that in reality those guys are mostly the type we normally refer to as woman wrappers, that they will be so weak to bash ladies face to face and usually have the softest spots for ladies they come to bash here on NL.

I am saying all these because if truly the guys here practice what they preach here in reality, then most of the ladies out there would have changed their mentality since and stopped relying on guys for virtually everything they do.

Truth is that, for most girls that act funny atimes, it is even the guys that is causing and aiding them to act such ways. You see many woman wrapper men over pamper and tolerate a lot of bullsh.it from their girls, giving them so much leeway and even in their misdeamenour they guys still pay them heavily and even ready to lick their but.t or even stab and kill anybody they see as coming inbetween them and their woman.

Now tell me, when you treat them that way that you cannot even call them to order sometimes but just take and swallow whatever they do, why woun't it get to their head and make them misbehave the more.

The one that sometimes make be shake my head is when the said rich guys are involved and ready to spend anything spendable on top of a very nasty and disrespectful lady, what else do you expect that lady to do when she now come across a struggling dude, she will definitely show her ill character by even showering the dude with brime stone of insults and disses, afterall she got one mugu at her back that supplies virtually all her needs even in her arrogance and ill manners.

And the funniest thing is that those type of guys, without them knowing that they get virtually nothing in return from those types of ladies if not for only sex that even the both parties enjoy. And I keep shaking my head for those guys that can do anything for the ladies just only because of that 5minute pleasure the lady will give them on bed. If you doubt, ask those guys, what other mutual benefits they do get from such arrogant bimbos out there..you will find out, that it is absolutely nothing. And the guys that fall into this categories are much, so it keep surprising me when you see them bashing the female folks on NL, forming like one Jet Li or Hulkgagan here where the ladies are, but just go and check them out in real life and see how womanish they are.
Re: Ladies Are The Most Bashed On NL, True Or False? by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 20, 2014
*Hides and waits for "Romancelanders" to invade
Re: Ladies Are The Most Bashed On NL, True Or False? by wordbank(m): 7:26am On Nov 20, 2014
Until I c red swollen eye babe
Idonblivit!
cool
Re: Ladies Are The Most Bashed On NL, True Or False? by nickz(m): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2014
always playing the victims.....smh
Re: Ladies Are The Most Bashed On NL, True Or False? by jnrbayano(m): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2014
Any one who still get disturbed by people's opinion especially on Nairaland just need some growing up to do.
Re: Ladies Are The Most Bashed On NL, True Or False? by Wittylens(m): 7:32am On Nov 20, 2014
bongolistik:
I noticed that our sweet lollipop ladies on NL, especially here in the romance section are the most bashed.

Sometimes when I even look and read the number of threads and comments being created and posted just to keep ladies in their supposedly rightful position, I begin to feel a kind of pity for our female folks in and outside NL.

But what I observed again is that most guys here on NL that do create such posts, it is like it is only in NL land that they do garner such morale to attack our ladies or make them feel lesser or sad about their attititude.

Ironically I know that in reality those guys are mostly the type we normally refer to as woman wrappers, that they will be so weak to bash ladies face to face and usually have the softest spots for ladies they come to bash here on NL.

I am saying all these because if truly the guys here practice what they preach here in reality, then most of the ladies out there would have changed their mentality since and stopped relying on guys for virtually everything they do.

Truth is that, for most girls that act funny atimes, it is even the guys that is causing and aiding them to act such ways. You see many woman wrapper men over pamper and tolerate a lot of bullsh.it from their girls, giving them so much leeway and even in their misdeamenour they guys still pay them heavily and even ready to lick their but.t or even stab and kill anybody they see as coming inbetween them and their woman.

Now tell me, when you treat them that way that you cannot even call them to order sometimes but just take and swallow whatever they do, why woun't it get to their head and make them misbehave the more.

The one that sometimes make be shake my head is when the said rich guys are involved and ready to spend anything spendable on top of a very nasty and disrespectful lady, what else do you expect that lady to do when she now come across a struggling dude, she will definitely show her ill character by even showering the dude with brime stone of insults and disses, afterall she got one mugu at her back that supplies virtually all her needs even in her arrogance and ill manners.

And the funniest thing is that those type of guys, without them knowing that they get virtually nothing in return from those types of ladies if not for only sex that even the both parties enjoy. And I keep shaking my head for those guys that can do anything for the ladies just only because of that 5minute pleasure the lady will give them on bed. If you doubt, ask those guys, what other mutual benefits they do get from such arrogant bimbos out there..you will find out, that it is absolutely nothing. And the guys that fall into this categories are much, so it keep surprising me when you see them bashing the female folks on NL, forming like one Jet Li or Hulkgagan here where the ladies are, but just go and check them out in real life and see how womanish they are.

Sister this your post is too long naa...

Its too early to start reading long epistles!
Re: Ladies Are The Most Bashed On NL, True Or False? by eddyland: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2014
wait first, mek I buy land for dis particular spot, soon now land wil be xpensive here. *spreads mat to indicate no tresspass here
Re: Ladies Are The Most Bashed On NL, True Or False? by valdes00(m): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2014
Wittylens:

Sister this your post is too long naa...

Its too early to start reading long epistles!
N u nid 2 quote d whole write-up jus to drive in ur point? Is it necessary
Re: Ladies Are The Most Bashed On NL, True Or False? by major466(m): 7:40am On Nov 20, 2014
Quite informative. I think the Op should change the title to something like this: Guys (Women Wrappers) Disgracing the Men Folk Over Girls. This will go a long way to explain the contents of the post.
Re: Ladies Are The Most Bashed On NL, True Or False? by eddyland: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2014
major466:
Quite informative. I think the Op should change the title to something like this: Guys (Women Wrappers) Disgracing the Men Folk Over Girls. This will go a long way to explain the contents of the post.
I think I quite agree wit u
Re: Ladies Are The Most Bashed On NL, True Or False? by holyboss: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Guess what

Am allergic o epistle
Re: Ladies Are The Most Bashed On NL, True Or False? by mytime24(f): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jus passin
Re: Ladies Are The Most Bashed On NL, True Or False? by passionate88: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
A Guy on a date with his babe..

GUY: I've been hiding a secret from you and I think you will break this relationship if I tell
you.

GIRL: What is it my love?

GUY: I'm an SS (sickler) and I'm also HIV positive.

GIRL: (Hitting the guy on d lap), you almost scared me! Thought you wanted to say this Range Rover you are driving isn't yours, let's go joooooor! Ordinary SS and HIV? I will die with you!
Trolling

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Lovely Code... / Lies In A Relationship... / Are Women Better In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.