Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards (26460 Views)

Jonathan Washes Hand Off Arms Procurement Scandal / $3m Bribery Scandal: Police Hand Off Lawan's Case / Obasanjo/atiku Face Off: Political Crisis Imminent In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by donphiIopus(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2014
egift:
A card distributor, decides to promote his political interest on his products (printout of his recharge cards), so what is the fuss - or is it because PDP were not the first to do it?

You must be mad
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by wiloy2k8(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2014
was surprised when i saw that .,... itz annoying seriously
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 20, 2014
egift:

A Distributor has the RIGHT to print the PINs however he likes. You can print it on metal, plastics, paper, virtual transfers, etc. The card owner never said it was MTN advert to represent it as such.

As usual I will not be surprised if the Coven muscle MTN to place a ban on it - after-all they pushed the MTN/DSTV to retrieve the $15m they smuggled to South Africa.

Whatever PDP cannot own or control, they destroy.
you sound pathetic!
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by adadadon(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2014
Nice one by the APC. A masterstroke by them
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by dridowu: 8:23am On Nov 20, 2014
As far as it is not violating MTN/NCC rules and regulation i see noting wrong in it. Morever the card is for sale not free.
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by megabyte2(f): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2014
Okay pictures of the r.card
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by mosjoecool(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2014
Thank God I have stopped buying hardware recharge cards over 1yr ago. I buy solely online so I have saved myself d disgrace of buying political recharge cards.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by hawksford: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2014
asodeboyede:
Really?
ebig21:
M
asodeboyede:
Really?

See dem Nairaland

oya com modify your posts

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by tylesh(f): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2014
Picture of the 'recharge card' or I dont believe it
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2014
egift:
A card distributor, decides to promote his political interest on his products (printout of his recharge cards), so what is the fuss - or is it because PDP were not the first to do it?

It isn't his product,if you guys want to advertise your party through a recharge card,open establish ur own communication company or keep quiet!

2 Likes

Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by Wittylens(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2014
tylesh:
Picture of the 'recharge card' or I dont believe it

Check Here : https://www.nairaland.com/1998502/apc-now-advertising-mtn-100naira
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by Wittylens(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2014
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2014
Its wrong,the sellers are agents,who must conform with rules of the principal.
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by singlefade25(f): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2014
na so we see ham o
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by DaBullIT(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2014
egift:

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by DaBullIT(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
my friend, he was not 'licensed' to print it, he bought the pins with his fuckin money and can print the sequences on even a toilet roll. MTN already got their money, how he prints is no one's business. Av been there, ok?

As much as I want to agree with you , Id have to say I don't . MTN and the dealer must have struck an agreement signed a contract , whatever the dealer does is supposed to conform with MTN's policies , for instance if that dealer sells fake card , you won't call the dealer , you call 180. So one way or the other he's just a reseller not the owner. I am sure Mtn may revoke his license or end relations with the said dealer
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2014
You will start seeing my blog url on recharge cards soonest. Way to go grin grin
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by Dexema(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2014
Everything in Nigeria has been politicized,even yestdays match on AIT was a mini political campaign with supposed football analysts dragging politics into football,may God help us all.

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by rigarmortis: 8:52am On Nov 20, 2014
egift:

A Distributor has the RIGHT to print the PINs however he likes. You can print it on metal, plastics, paper, virtual transfers, etc. The card owner never said it was MTN advert to represent it as such.

As usual I will not be surprised if the Coven muscle MTN to place a ban on it - after-all they pushed the MTN/DSTV to retrieve the $15m they smuggled to South Africa.

Whatever PDP cannot own or control, they destroy.

whatever your mentors cannot rule, they bomb into a comatose state.

1 Like

Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by franugo(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2014
asodeboyede:
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat unpon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new........

lubbish!! Wetin concern this and the thread *smh* naijans 'politic-ising' and 'religious-ising' every and anything!
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by DaGC(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Its quite unethical. Hell, you could steer a car with your feet if you want to, but that doesn't make it a good idea.
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2014
DaBullIT:

As much as I want to agree with you , Id have to say I don't . MTN and the dealer must have struck an agreement signed a contract , whatever the dealer does is supposed to conform with MTN's policies , for instance if that dealer sells fake card , you won't call the dealer , you call 180. So one way or the other he's just a reseller not the owner. I am sure Mtn may revoke his license or end relations with the said dealer
if u buy a fake recharge card and u call mtn, will they give u a free card? U have no business with calling mtn as long as u type the pins and they give u the required recharge and not less, and unless u damaged the pin and u need to recharge thru the serial number. Mtn generates pins and sell them to whoever are willing to buy. And funny enuff, in their agreement, the only thing required is slapping their name(mtn) on it, then ur business name may be included if u wish. There are no wahala of advertising as long as it's ur business.
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by gratiaeo(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2014
I find it disgusting buying MTN recharge card with APC logo. APC is a shameless party
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by DaBullIT(m): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
if u buy a fake recharge card and u call mtn, will they give u a free card? U have no business with calling mtn as long as u type the pins and they give u the required recharge and not less, and unless u damaged the pin and u need to recharge thru the serial number. Mtn generates pins and sell them to whoever are willing to buy. And funny enuff, in their agreement, the only thing required is slapping their name(mtn) on it, then ur business name may be included if u wish. There are no wahala of advertising as long as it's ur business.

We no go fight cos you dey make sense ...How you go use know if recharge card Na fake if you no call customer care ? Eventually when complain too much MTN go end business with anybody wey the card bear him company name . e.g if Na Wolid dey sell fake card and MTN confirm am Na end of business be that

He clear you ?
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2014
gede7744:
l was surprise when l bought one and all l see was apc logo and colour. l wanted to call d boy that bought it back cos it looked odd but when l counted d digit it was mtn.

l was like .......... what in God's name is this!?

anyway we should stop politicising everything
corruption is everywhere. You see, the cards u bought were not for sale. They were distributed freely as an ad strategy. But many people who got the money to give to dealers to distribute actually started selling them at cheaper price to street vendors.
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by Ekiseme(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2014
ebig21:
What is mtn,I don't know cos I live in mars
was that meant to be funny? Pheeew
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2014
Mtn till 2019. sorry, GMB till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by harry509: 9:07am On Nov 20, 2014
Wittylens:
Just last week MTN was in a recharge card printing scandal with APC..

https://www.nairaland.com/1998502/apc-now-advertising-mtn-100naira

Well , they've come out to wash their hands clean.

http://nigeriacommunicationsweek.com.ng/telecom/mtn-nigeria-washes-hand-off-political-recharge-cards

hmmmmmmM! I don't av ink 2 print APC oR PDP logo oooooO on my recharge cards. I don't even kw y wen it cum's 2 election period dos unscrupolus elemnt rememba d masses. *mtchewwwwww*
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by Ekiseme(m): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
corruption is everywhere. You see, the cards u bought were not for sale. They were distributed freely as an ad strategy. But many people who got the money to give to dealers to distribute actually started selling them at cheaper price to street vendors.
distributed by who to who? You don't know what you're saying
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by deejayterabyte(m): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2014
Yomieluv:
Its wrong,the sellers are agents,who must conform with rules of the principal.

What are the rules? you dont even have an idea and you are saying its wrong

mikeson12:

It isn't his product,if you guys want to advertise your party through a recharge card,open establish ur own communication company or keep quiet!

What is this one saying?

donphiIopus:

You must be mad

And you are a slowpoke
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by nairaman66(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2014
Wittylens:

His products?? Remember , he's just a distributor! He was licensed to print out MTN recharge cards. NOT APC Recharge cards.

Grow up dude.. Just because you like light skinned girls.. Dosnt mean I should follow suit! MTN sell recharge pins.., whatever happens to the Pins thereafter is none of their business.. Same goes to the logo!
Re: MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards by bigiyaro(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2014
mtn should go to court, that way we will know that they mean what they said. Verbal denial is not enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fashola Visits Ambode / NYSC Scandal: 'Sack Adeosun' - Francis Obalim Tells Court / Chimamanda's Letter, The Tantrums Of A Trump Re-incarnate In Nigeria - Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.