Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels (2118 Views)

Five Nairalanders That Deserve Payment For Work Done On Nairaland / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by justmag(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2014
claireshan:
grin alright keep searchingsmileyu will definitely find her one day

AMEN to that! grin grin
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Dopeyomi(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2014
eddyland:
so person no fit sing again 4 where u dey?

[size=20]do yOu tHink you can just sinq here withDawt the permission of the moderators

I can ban you from posting in tHis sectiOn
[/size]
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Dopeyomi(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2014
naijaboiy:

No bro,,its till saturday.

That's the finals smiley

[size=20]no wHala bRo.. #i dey ur back like hUnch bAck! [/size]
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Anwasia(m): 9:41am On Nov 20, 2014
marieolae:
me, myself and I

I can't believe you just say that.
It's not good to be selfish o.
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by marieolae(f): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2014
Anwasia:

I can't believe you just say that.
It's not good to be selfish o.
I'm not being selfish angry
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by naijaboiy: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]no wHala bRo.. #i dey ur back like hUnch bAck! [/size]
counting on you smiley
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 20, 2014
marieolae:
me, myself and I
the exact definition of selfishness. Though in the contest of its usage, i can understand what you mean...
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by marieolae(f): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2014
Samakinr:

the exact definition of selfishness. Though in the contest of its usage, i can understand what you mean...
okay sir smiley
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Anwasia(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
marieolae:
I'm not being selfish angry

Then can u please explain to me this your statement ==me, myself and i
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2014
marieolae:
okay sir smiley
this is not england...where the formal word 'SIR' is an honour. God bless the queen
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by eddyland: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2014
Dopeyomi:

[size=20]do yOu tHink you can just sinq here withDawt the permission of the moderators

I can ban you from posting in tHis sectiOn
[/size]

u wil be banning nw u see I wil be d 1st 2 even ban u..gues u ar 4geting dat dis is my thread
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by marieolae(f): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2014
Samakinr:

this is not england...where the formal word 'SIR' is an honour. God bless the queen
okay.
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Exjoker(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2014
BreezyRita:
I like this op!
Tell them. They go after hoes and come crying....
Leaving the real good ones to suffer
Heyaa...I can see the pain you and and op are going true...A time shall come sooner when you will smile dear
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by alabiyemmy(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2014
marieolae:
we are here!!

Ok - welcome
Re: There Are Ladies That Deserve To Be Treated Like Queens And Angels by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2014
I like this thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Concepts I Find Confusing / A Must Read For Romancelanders (ladies And Gentlemen) / Crazy Things Ladies Do When They Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.