Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. (2460 Views)

How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? / Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? / How Does A Woman Feel If She Reamins A Virgin Till Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2014
I am a 24 years old guy and still a virgin I started dating from a tender age although determined from the on set to be a virgin until my wedding night and have been working to achieve that aim,but am finding it hard to cope any longer with the pressures from every girl that indicates interest in having a relationship with me they all want sex from me.once I decline,they move on consequently I am lonely and rejected. my friends are also of the view that if I don't engage in sex now I will be unable to satisfy my wife in bed since I don't know the position to adopt that will give her maximum pleasures. I need your advice please.

Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Dahjhi: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2014
Follow your mind.. ladies no longer wants none tested. Body nor be fayawud lipsrsealed...
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by vizkiz: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2014
Virgin guy...mehn some NLders can lie for Nigeria grin
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2014
vizkiz:
am sincere bro I know it hard to believ
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Tallesty1(m): 9:13am On Nov 20, 2014
silvermania:
I am a 24 years old guy and still a virgin I started dating from a tender age although determined from the on set to be a virgin until my wedding night and have been working to achieve that aim,but am finding it hard to cope any longer with the pressures from every girl that indicates interest in having a relationship with me they all want sex from me.once I decline,they move on consequently I am lonely and rejected. my friends are also of the view that if I don't engage in sex now I will be unable to satisfy my wife in bed since I don't know the position to adopt that will give her maximum pleasures. I need your advice please.

Be yourself bro
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2014
Dahjhi:
Follow your mind.. ladies no longer wants none tested. Body nor be fayawud lipsrsealed...
uhmmm
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Dahjhi: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2014
vizkiz:
very possible.. Some guys here that forms baddo here are actually non-tested

1 Like

Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
Be yourself bro
thanks Sir
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by olexjay(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2014
Someone already say what's on my mind

"follow ur mind" .
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by vizkiz: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2014
Dahjhi:
very possible.. Some guys here that forms baddo here are actually non-tested

How will someone spend 24 freaking years on this planet without tasting the good thing of life cheesy
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2014
olexjay:
Someone already say what's on my mind

"follow ur mind" .
k fanks
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by FLAWLES(f): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2014
nigga,pple dont gv fvck about VIRGIN guys.........so go get fvuked
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2014
vizkiz:

How will someone spend 24 freaking years on this planet without tasting the good thing of life cheesy

I don't see it DAT way
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Dahjhi: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2014
vizkiz:

If I joined NL in 2013, as a v*rgin.. And in 2014 am 27+ 4months disVir.... Find d value of my V in years taking π to be 22/7 grin
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2014
FLAWLES:
really?
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2014
Don't be tempted..

Once you pop,you can't stop.

1 Like

Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by vizkiz: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Dahjhi:
If I joined NL in 2013, as a v*rgin.. And in 2014 am 27+ 4months disVir.... Find d value of my V in years taking π to be 22/7 grin

So you misplaced your V and you want me to help you find it...What do i look like?? An FBI agent undecided
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by amakufrancis(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2014
pics for proves.
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Dahjhi: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2014
vizkiz:

So you misplaced your V and you want me to help you find it...What do i look like?? An FBI agent undecided

just to let u know 24 isn't new.. #teamvirgins full here.. Ask tallesty1 cheesy

Modified : he's even here already.. cool
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2014
Your guys maybe feel intimidated by your morals and wanna have you join the bandwagon...##myadvise##... Be yourself...set your own standards...don't join the flow...your wife will appreciate & love you more for that...your children will be proud to have a morally sound father...and I will be happy you saved your soul and life....
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 20, 2014
Whynotthetruth:
Your guys maybe feel intimidated by your morals and wanna have you join the bandwagon...##myadvise##... Be yourself...set your own standards...don't join the flow...your wife will appreciate & love you more for that...your children will be proud to have a morally sound father...and I will be happy you saved your soul and life....
I appreci8
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2014
amakufrancis:
pics for proves.
funny
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by chymystique(f): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2014
vizkiz:

Indeed! Make I hear word jare undecided grin tongue

@silvermania, the best thing for you is to be yourself. If you know you are not ready to ve sex now and not ready to settle down, then avoid relationships or you pray you get a lady that doesn't want a sexual relationship too.. To most people In this generation, sex is essential for relationships
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2014
chymystique:

Indeed! Make I hear word jare undecided grin tongue

@silvermania, the best thing for you is to be yourself. If you know you are not ready to ve sex now and not ready to settle down, then avoid relationships or you pray you get a lady that doesn't want a sexual relationship too.. To most people In this generation, sex is essential for relationships
thank u
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2014
vizkiz:
mcheew
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2014
FLAWLES:
endtime
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2014
While its true that virgin guy exist i wouldnt want a non tested guy.imagine me a novice with another novice that is a disaster.like two blind mice.AS a guy there is so much pressure on u to perform.if your mind says you should dude break a leg and if you dont want to you are fine the way you are.someone will appreciate you.you just havent met them yet
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by jmoore(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2014
Stick to you standards.

Remember that evil communication corrupts good manners.

1 Like

Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2014
sallysalsa:
While its true that virgin guy exist i wouldnt want a non tested guy.imagine me a novice with another novice that is a disaster.like two blind mice.AS a guy there is so much pressure on u to perform.if your mind says you should dude break a leg and if you dont want to you are fine the way you are.someone will appreciate you.you just havent met them yet
alright thanks for ur time
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by FLAWLES(f): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
endtime
.ya
Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2014
FLAWLES:
.ya
its well tho..its well... I still doff my hat for d Op .... We are proud of wat we should be ashamed of...

1 Like

Re: Help: Friends Say I'm Worse Off Being A Virgin Till Wedding Night. by jmoore(m): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2014
sallysalsa:

So you want your future husband to use other girls as experiment while you are abstaining, huh?

Sex ain't rocket science.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Massages / Can Somebody Help! What Is This Girl Saying? (pic) / What Would Be Your Reply In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.