Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,880 members, 7,798,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates (143974 Views)

Unilag Finally Upload Everybody's Name That Score 200 And Abvove / Grand Pa Finally Graduates From Secondary School At The Age Of 90 / Unilag Finally Got It Rigth With This Year Post Utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Maximus85(m): 7:52am On Nov 21, 2014
OK. ;DOK.
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by bigtt76(f): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2014
That dilapidated University? grin

Yungwizzzy:
This nigga is a pauper compared to kids at IUO
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Dahjhi: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2014
AgapeCharis:
yh
I am nt in support too. Anyone that does it is not different from the guy that goes to a bank with a gun and loots their cash.

One thing is sure. Money gotten through those means don't last. And most times, that same money will be ur bane
sure.. We are really watching what will become of these our friends... God'll take our country there..!!
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by denedene(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2014
tebirim:
Brother you too lie...... cheesy
baba I no lie o! grin

1 Like

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by dopedealer(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2014
iamord:

Na familiarity na. Somebori doing his service Jeje that does not have an idea of what he look like

^ no mind the o.p him no even Sabi the guy at all.
Because bnaira get one red evil spirit too for op not to have the pix means they are not close at all.
We dey stay the same block for ransome kuti and a nigga is not proud.
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 21, 2014
Dahjhi:
sure.. We are really watching what will become of these our friends... God'll take our country there..!!
yh

1 Like

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2014
ayswags:
But he has money and that's what 99.9% of girls want.So f*ck his looks grin grin grin
am dfrent...no matter d money,i cant go near ugly guy,wer wil i evn start frm..mouth or wer' oh gush..
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2014
tollytexy:

seems poverty no allow u identify rich nigga!!!! the range cost like 6M.. is that what we call rich?? when i still gat a folk schooling @ UNILAG that drives 2014 Prado that costs 19M.. moreova who no saabi Bnaira? he no get recognition when he dey Malay sef.. he no dey among top 10... na mumu thread b dis sef.. i tire for NL
Idioot,do you know how much a new range cost or do you think everyone patronize second hand like you grin grin grin
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2014
Ok.dancing skelemba(skelemba!!!!!!!,skelente!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2014
Midehi:

am dfrent...no matter d money,i cant go near ugly guy,wer wil i evn start frm..mouth or wer' oh gush..
That's what they say but the ladies start changing tones when the nigga starts throwing cash around grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by ayomidegambari(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2014
I just gained admission to unilag, my name is BDOLLAR, my plans to rock unilag is as 10% to my own 100% agenda. And I ll be the richest dude in nigeria universities.
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by fhemyxXx(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2014
TheObserver:
Lautech boys get better investments from their yahoo work pass dis nigga jare
God bless you...abeg you be ladokite?
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 21, 2014
snadguy007:
Lol.....we stayed in the same hostel in under G during his PD and 100L days
En en,we dey stay d same street for ilesa before

1 Like

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Jehovahemma(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2014
If d dude get money it none of my concern
me too get better for hand

i rep u.i

1 Like

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by eightsin(m): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2014
bastien:
If u think say e dey easy to use ur millions buy weitin go kill u,then snap ur own post am here....... I pray say before I graduate make I buy ma phantom....... no time to check time

Tecno phantom? Just asking
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by juwoonn(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2014
cne010:

Forget his IG page I know him na yahoo boy started with a red EOD. Not to go into much details he used to a regular street boy as around asin regular smelling boy.
And so what
U mean street boyz don't deserve to become rich?
Zuckeberg, AbramMovich, Philip Emeguali, Adenuga, just to mention a few were all street boyz.

Get a life and celebrate the achievers.

No be so una call YBNL boss street boy. As e dey blow now, wetting una still dey talk.
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by khk01: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2014
Dat he uses range doesn't mean he's d richest,make he comot 4 unilag come see one guy wey dey use 3 range rover sport 4 Unilorin...
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by manutdadex(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2014
obejoseph10:
the dude is rich menh.................do u knw how much dat red range cost?
wetin dey pain me b say, in d next 10 yrs u will neva c him again..den him self go dey write c.v!! Rich my ass!

1 Like

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by nitrogen(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2014
Jarus:
I'm schooling in France. I don't know him. grin
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by ExperTrait(m): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2014
SirHouloo:
Na only one Range he get and you called him the richest. Too bad.
make we even assume say na 1 range im get, dat no qualify am to b richest student?
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by ExperTrait(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2014
denedene:
hahaha... I'm disappointed if diz guy is the richest in unilag... my days in igbins(iuo) range became normal car..... boiz were pulling out wit dere jaguar,cadillac n so..... I also rode in my rolls royce feet
who we go ask.
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2014
Mikkyboy10:

Think big, someone that is studying chemical engineering in private uni doesn't have the same utme score with a student studying social studies in any federal university, and remember dat we're in 9ja..where a medicine student might use upto 10yrs in a federal university
Can u jst explain y u re crying? I'm talkin coz of d skul I finished 4rm. Better by far all d way tongue

1 Like

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by bankyblue(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2014
denedene:
hahaha... I'm disappointed if diz guy is the richest in unilag... my days in igbins(iuo) range became normal car..... boiz were pulling out wit dere jaguar,cadillac n so..... I also rode in my rolls royce feet

most of them ride on there father's wealth
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by ExperTrait(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2014
Slonge2:
so, 1 red rangerover (probably stolen), 1 red allstars and two baseball caps equates unilag richest student. nigga pls ....
so make him snap all him property upload gv u b4 u blv abi.....pray make oluwa do ur own dan to dy hate
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Fellonigerians: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2014
JerryJJZ:
Bnaira ,One of the top richest students in Unilag, He drives cars most of his lecturers dream about and hangout with then gbogbo big girls on campus, dude is well loaded and connected. Some claim he his into "yahoo yahoo" (Internet fraud) and all, but dude doesn't care. After spending close to five years in the university, he had finally graduated. see pics below

Source: http://www.akposvillage.com/2014/09/the-richest-student-in-unilag-finally.html

There are enough rich kids in Unilag that dont show their riches...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by JerryJJZ(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2014
tollytexy:

@Jerry you and poverty be twin warrior.. na dis nigga u dey call Rich niqqa? i dey drive 2014 Range Rover evogue for here still yet i dey claim poor.. not to talk of person wey dey ride 2006 Range Rover Sport.. ODe!

I reject that ur twin brothers wey u call poverty so. Watin concern me concern you even if na u be Dangote first son. Mugu, slowpoke, Panyan. People just sit down to criticize, bitch haters
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by JerryJJZ(m): 9:44am On Nov 21, 2014
Princecharmin:
sheybi he for wait for me abi.....mumu op wey create dis post nd mumu mod wey carry am enter FP, una head no correct @ all. In short, how does his graduation or riches has any effect on my existence undecided

Daz ur own point of view. Let others express theirs and stop posting rubbish, if u have nofin better to post save ur useless mb. Haters all over the places daz y Nigeria is not moving forward. Lest I forget, I wl ask your pardon before I post in future, useless prick

1 Like

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by JerryJJZ(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2014
sauceny:

Did u say richest,and he is driving around in an old model(2006/2007) range rover.

Richest in Unilag, not richest Nigerian. wake up dude
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Chibokgame: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2014
And how does this make him a responsible man.

I really wonder what he was doing in the school campus.

Or let him also post his pictures while attending lectures .

1 Like

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2014
bigtt76:
That dilapidated University? grin

which dilapidated building are u talking about? I bet u have not been any where close to okada
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Smartwave: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2014
kevoh:
You guys should stop celebrating vanity. It's not healthy for the economic future of the country. I am sure our Universities have people who have invented, discovered,researched or developed wonderful ideas that will benefit Nigeria in years to come. Celebrate those kind of people!
(thanks so much for your comment), if all the comments above, are the views of so call Nigeria youths on this forum and Seun or one jobless moderator put it on the front page (nairaland now lack youths with sincere focus). Sorry for Nigeria future leaders. University is not for learning again but for show of riches or money instead of new innovation.

1 Like

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Ndukwe007(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2014
kevoh:
You guys should stop celebrating vanity. It's not healthy for the economic future of the country. I am sure our Universities have people who have invented, discovered,researched or developed wonderful ideas that will benefit Nigeria in years to come. Celebrate those kind of people!
the question should be- what does he do for a living? how did he buy the car etc. he could be a ritualist ,into kidnaping, who knows. I wonder what the authorities are doing. well them self be thieves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) / James Hadley Chase Novels. Free Pdf Downloads / Jsce Exam Website For Checking Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.