Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates (143987 Views)

Unilag Finally Upload Everybody's Name That Score 200 And Abvove / Grand Pa Finally Graduates From Secondary School At The Age Of 90 / Unilag Finally Got It Rigth With This Year Post Utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by snazzy5050(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jayfun3:
I celebrate his success but he should come to University of Abuja and see the rich students, they keep low profile, lots of investments and hyper rich. Kudos.
please access him before u talk e his ma Nigga e spends nothing less than 500k per night on club....and ur popular orezi is a loyal boy to him....hun
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by tweelove: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
what a story ...wetin concern me....post it to the marine
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Blueboy146(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
[size=20] i nor fit use am for money ritual self.... i must renew my wealth[/size]
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by bosun11(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
if he was loaded to the extreme, he should have travelled overseas to study !!! Congrats to him anyway
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Adinije(f): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
I very sure there are pple richer than him in skul but don't not flaunt their wealth. Congrat to him anyway
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by sunky2sweet(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
PurestBoy:

You just mentioned some of my friends, Kunle, Kudus, Toye, Gbenga-Abeere, Abere just did wedding with Fausat. were moderately rich and not extravagant. A close pal of mine is 10 times richer than them but na coded guy. He dropped out and move to Malaysia. He's the first Lautech boy to buy ride for his gf who he later married. His investments are massive and he didn't drink among guys or do lau lau when in school. We dey drink coded for BV or Lere then in school. I was a PF boy and class 09' set

And which PF boy is ds?? I knw a few....
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Cation(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
sunky2sweet:

U think Lautech boiz got anytin 2 think about, wu is d richest niccur in Lautech? Lamide will b d 1st name u think of, compare him wiv ds dude, ol Lautech boiz knw abt is partying wiv sum locals, d boiz wu made Lautech knwn ve ol graduated, d likes of Abere,kunle deficile,Tade,kudus,Toye,nature,Oriola,Popo, or do we talk of dt dude wu stays @ AK bellow, he used 6cars ryt dia in d estate wivout sellin any, ds dudes ol got lots of investment.....
no take Lamide joke o tho he is not da richest guy driving tru Under G
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by sayyadi01(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hmmnm...no matter how richness he is, so far he comes to an academic environment, we need to know the grade which he graduated with, whether if he's voracious appetite of learning or indefatigable student.... Anyway, I congratulate him and wish him success in his life endeavors...
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by OAM(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
I graduated from lag some years ago, this B-Naira guy is indeed rich, there was a day he challenged some of his friends by showing them his bank statement, that day was bloody. Thank God am balling my own now doh... shout out to my fellow Great Akokite

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
You mean old guy dat spends his fathers money in school finaly graduates
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by MNDY(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Aslawish:
Sorry, meaning of Unilag?. i am asking because i scholled in UK.

This new thing in vogue on Nairaland now is Location Lies! "What is Davido because over here in London, we don't know such thing" Bla Bla Bla! But you are in a ghetto in Nigeria!
------------------
And it reminds me of a Nairalander's signature I saw which goes thus:
------------------
Your Facebook location is London, Twitter location UK, Nairaland location Spain etc and you are asking God to locate you with blessings! Where do you want God to start from?

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Missmossy(f): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
I reserve my comment shocked

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by kudoxs(m): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
dannydaniels:
. No no no....Korea is better cause U can't find weird Nigerians on red rangerovers acclaimed richest student
come to lyon in france, you will see rich students using bicycle.

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by domido(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
kevoh:
You guys should stop celebrating vanity. It's not healthy for the economic future of the country. I am sure our Universities have people who have invented, discovered,researched or developed wonderful ideas that will benefit Nigeria in years to come. Celebrate those kind of people!
Mehn,op mind dey shallow sha. Sure hes one of d oppressed dude in lag. Op,abeg no go thief ooo. Ehen,wat does he do? Yahoo, abi? Ok.
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by sunky2sweet(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Aslawish:
Sorry, meaning of Unilag?. i am asking because i scholled in UK.

I see "scholled", u finished 4rm ilesha grammar sch den went abroad yeah!!!

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by delishpot: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
We thank God for him. At least him don face his book finally.
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by holatin(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
And dis made news

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by sunky2sweet(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cation:
no take Lamide joke o tho he is not da richest guy driving tru Under G

Bruv I knw Lamide is loaded, buh still on still u can't even compare him wiv bnaira's cousin popularly knwn as Naira in EKSU...
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
I'm schooling in France. I don't know him. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by snadguy007(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
sunky2sweet:

U think Lautech boiz got anytin 2 think about, wu is d richest niccur in Lautech? Lamide will b d 1st name u think of, compare him wiv ds dude, ol Lautech boiz knw abt is partying wiv sum locals, d boiz wu made Lautech knwn ve ol graduated, d likes of Abere,kunle deficile,Tade,kudus,Toye,nature,Oriola,Popo, or do we talk of dt dude wu stays @ AK bellow, he used 6cars ryt dia in d estate wivout sellin any, ds dudes ol got lots of investment.....
Guy, u sabi abere ??
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
sunky2sweet:

U think Lautech boiz got anytin 2 think about, wu is d richest niccur in Lautech? Lamide will b d 1st name u think of, compare him wiv ds dude, ol Lautech boiz knw abt is partying wiv sum locals, d boiz wu made Lautech knwn ve ol graduated, d likes of Abere,kunle deficile,Tade,kudus,Toye,naHture,Oriola,Popo, or do we talk of dt dude wu stays @ AK bellow, he used 6cars ryt dia in d estate wivout sellin any, ds dudes ol got lots of investment.....
chai this abere oje "injection" na one of redeem pastor for ilesa...the guy no dey go hood again at all

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Aldrickay: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mehn eeh. I don too hear all dese news. blike say I go bgin show me self oh.
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
snadguy007:
Guy, u sabi abere ??
U too sabi abere?
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by sunky2sweet(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
[quote author=snadguy007 post=28197173] [color=#000099]Guy, u sabi abere ??[

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by blowjanet: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
i cant believe i am reading this shit.. like seriously. Lupe fiasco said it on Words i never said.

*If you turn on TV all you see’s a bunch of “what is up”
Dude is dating so and so blabbering bout such and such
And that ain't Jersey Shore, homie that's the news
And these the same people that supposed to be telling us the truth*

glorifying people with negative influence

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
E go bad if him get dis money...but natin upstairs

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by youngice(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
welcome to Nigeria
Where vanity is celebrated
Op I don't think he is the richest in UNILAG, he might be the loudest but definitely NOT the richest

call me hater
I don't count 419 money as wealth

Last last I go post my on RRS

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by sunky2sweet(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
Iamspaceblaze:
E go bad if him get dis money...but natin upstairs

Tell that 2 Mama peace

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by kenex4ever(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
SirHouloo:
Na only one Range he get and you called him the richest. Too bad.
click d link
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
nope..its an hospital
dannydaniels:
undecidedIs unilag a school please,am asking because i schooled in korea,

Mehn this topic made front page....Africans can be weird
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by cococandy(f): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
kevoh:
You guys should stop celebrating vanity. It's not healthy for the economic future of the country. I am sure our Universities have people who have invented, discovered,researched or developed wonderful ideas that will benefit Nigeria in years to come. Celebrate those kind of people!
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by iamord(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
TheObserver:
Lautech boys get better investments from their yahoo work pass dis nigga jare
Lautech boys dey para. Majority of them na plus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) / James Hadley Chase Novels. Free Pdf Downloads / Jsce Exam Website For Checking Result